剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情回顾...
Previously...
当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月
We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon.
我希望这是一场梦 但我知道不是
I wanted it to be a dream, but I knew it wasn't.
我好像穿越了
I'd seemed to have fallen through time.
看来我们在路上捡的流浪猫
Seems that the feral cat we picked up on the road
也开始不挠人了啊
is trying to pull in her claws.
卡伦因为任命你为麦肯齐家族的治疗者
Colum's taking credit for bringing you on
而饱受赞誉
as healer to the Mackenzies.
他肯定最近都不想让你走
I doubt he'll want to see you leave any time soon.
我派杰米去马厩帮老亚力克喂马了
I sent Jamie to the stables to help old Alec with the horses.
他现在只适合去那里
Best place for him under the circumstances.
不想留他在城里
Dinna want him inside the walls.
杰米需要个女人 而不是个小姑娘
Jamie needs a woman, not a lassie.
里奥加尔到了五十岁都是小姑娘
And Laoghaire will be a lassie until she's 50.
比彻姆女士正打算告诉我
Mistress Beauchamp was just about to tell me
她非同寻常的成长经历
of her unusual upbringing.
那肯定是个不错的故事
I'm sure it's a good story.
她通过石头穿越的吗
She came back through the stones.
是啊 总是如此
Aye, she did. They always do.
我必须靠自己逃离里奥克城♥堡♥
I must escape castle Leoch on my own
尽快回到巨石旁边
and get back to the stones as soon as possible,
或者因此而死
or die trying.
哈哈 今晚我们要举办宴会
Gah! Tonight we feast!
要像国王一样大快朵颐
And eat like kings!
你们抓不到我的
You won't make a meal of me yet!
野兽要逃跑了
The beast is getting away!
有什么引起你的注意吗 姑娘
Something catch your eye there, lassie?
是啊 我不会轻易忘掉的东西
Yes, something I 'm not likely to forget in a hurry.
克莱尔女士 你的披肩丢了
Mistress Claire. You've lost your fichu.
昨天你把发带也丢了
And ye lost yer hair ribbon yesterday.
是啊
So I have.
我光顾着跑了
I was so concentrated on escaping you,
都没注意
I didn't even notice.
你玩够了吗 姑娘
Are you done with yer game, lass?
快了
Soon.
麦肯齐没说
The Mackenzie dinna say
你可以一整天在外面无所事事
ye could waste the whole day out here.
谁说我们玩够了
Well, who says we're done yet?
还有很多东西等待我们探索呢
There's still lots more to explore.
你说得对 女士
You were right, mistress.
这片树林比院子还有城♥堡♥另一边
This part of the woods is much better than the courtyard
都好玩多了
or the other side of the castle.
这次我能当野猪吗
Can I be the boar this time?
有何不可
I don't see why not.
好 打猎去啦
All right. To the hunt!
比彻姆女士
Mistress Beauchamp!
再玩就要错过欢宴了
We're missing the festivities.
从我小时候起里奥克就没举♥行♥过集♥会♥了
It's nae since I was a bairn we've had a gathering at Leoch.
好吧
All right.
我们就让他们参加欢宴去吧
Shall we let these men get to their festivities?
-来 -我们可以明天再玩
- Come on. - We can play again tomorrow.
当然了
Of course.
好了 走吧
All right. Shall we?
狩猎游戏不仅可以成功转移他们的注意力
The hunting game was more than a pleasant diversion.
还可以让我在
It allowed me to reconnoiter
不被怀疑的情况下勘察城♥堡♥附近的地形
the terrain around the castle without suspicion.
目前为止我发现了至少两条可行逃跑路线
So far I had found at least two possible escape routes,
并且在通向自♥由♥的路上留下了面包屑做记号♥
and left breadcrumbs to mark my way to freedom.
你以前在你们那里
Doubt ye've ever seen anything
没见过这么盛大的场面吧
as braw as this where yer from, eh?
是啊
No.
就规模而言 伦敦和巴黎的胜利日庆祝
The victory day celebrations in London and Paris
远比麦肯齐家族的集♥会♥盛大得多
far exceeded the gathering of the Mackenzie clan in terms of sheer size,
但是这种集♥会♥不一样
but this was something different...
这里充满了单纯的欢乐
simple joy,
没有因战争的创伤或战后的
unencumbered by the trauma of war
精疲力竭 而受到丝毫阻碍
or the exhaustion of its end.
麦肯齐家族的人只是单纯的因见到彼此而高兴
The Mackenzies were simply glad to see one another.
虽然我急于离开
Despite my eagerness to leave,
但每次走过宿营区的时候我都很开心
my heart lifted whenever I walked through the encampment
所以我有点后悔自己即将离开
and a small part of me regretted my imminent escape.
整个计划我都想好了
I had the entire route mapped out in my head.
晚上两边窗户都会有火把照亮
At night, both windows would be lighted by torch,
火光可以指引我溜过岗哨
beacons to guide me to the breaches in the sentry posts.
但我身后一直跟着两个盯梢
But I still needed to find distractions
我还需要分散他们的注意力
for my ever-present shadows.
先生们 千万不要看
Gentlemen, please do not look,
那边正在搅动大钵的那个女人
but that woman stirring the bowl over there
好像对你们中的谁有兴趣
seems to fancy one of you.
我说了不要看
I said don't look.
是啊
Oh, aye.
-她很是丰腴啊 -嗯
- She's a pie-eater, that one. - Mm-hmm.
我今晚一定要跟她好好共度春宵
Well, I 'll just be settling my cock to roost in that tonight.
先别急
Not so fast.
我们说好集♥会♥期间大家都可以寻欢作乐
We said everra man for himself during the gathering.
是说过
Aye, we did.
但是你知道我有多喜欢有点肉的女人
But ye ken how much I fancy a hen with a bit of meat.
谁不喜欢
Who doesn't?
我或许能帮上忙
I may be of some assistance.
我虽然是你们这出戏的忠实观众
I realize I 'm a captive audience of sorts.
但是我可不想被扯进
But I'd rather not be subjected
你们另一场愚蠢的争论
to another one of your inane debates.
所以要不你们抽签吧
So if you please, pull sticks?
-抽吗 -好
- Either one? - Aye.
好了 选吧
Right. Choose.
该死
Ach.
你就是撸多了手才那么快的
'Tis all yer wanking gives ye that much speed of hand.
我给你留点怎么样
I'll save some pie for ye, hmm?
现在我需要周全下我计划里的其他要素
I now needed to tend to the other elements of my plan.
我要为明天的狩猎挑一匹马
I'll need to pick a horse for the hunt tomorrow.
猎手们需要个医生跟去 以防万一
The lad wants a healer to go along just in case.
一起去吧
Ah. Come along.
我们还住在爱尔兰的那些年
Uncle Lamb had taught me to ride
莱姆叔叔教过我骑马
during the years we lived in Ireland.
但那是很久之前的事儿了
But that was a long time ago,
所以我需要挑一匹温顺的马
and I needed to pick a gentle, easy horse.
女士 这里没人需要治疗
Mistress. There's no one in need of healing here.
他们让我明天也跟着去狩猎
I was told I would be needed for the hunt tomorrow.
那么你就需要一匹马
She'll be wanting a horse, then.
如果我不想掉队的话 我想是的
I suppose, yes, if I mean to keep up.
大多数马都有人认领了
Most of the horses have been spoken for.
我不想麻烦你
I don't want to be of any trouble.
也许麦克塔维什先生能帮助我
Perhaps Mr. Mactavish can help me.
他不在这儿
Lad's no here.
姑娘 今天你还是不要是打扰他的好
Best to leave Jamie to his own thoughts today, Lass.
原来对他来说 我是个麻烦
I didn't know I was a bother to him.
我不知道你是不是麻烦
I dinna ken if yer a bother or no.
要评价也该由他来评价
That's for the lad to judge.
我要说的是 集♥会♥举办期间
I'm just saying it's best for all concerned
对所有人来说 小杰米独自待着才最好
if young Jamie is left to his self while the gathering's on.
这是悍妇
'Tis Brimstone.
我想它能满足你的需求
I'm sure she'll be all right for yer needs.
悍妇
Brimstone.
-听起来很凶的样子 -不
- Sounds ominous. - Nah.
就像我们管一个高个子叫"小家伙"一样
'Tis like calling a tall man "Wee."
它速度不怎么样 但胜在温顺 耐力好
She's no fast, but she's sweet and can go for days.
唯一要注意的是 如果你不盯紧它
Only thing is if yer not minding her every moment,
只要一有机会 它就会跑回家
she'll turn for home first chance she gets.
你们俩好好熟络下吧
I'll leave you two to get acquainted.
只要我还有一口气
There would be no turning for home,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表