剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你要错过活动了
You're missing your event.
但是我们走到这一步了
But here we are!
我知道
I know.
所以 你最后还是买♥♥了那件大衣 对吧
So, you finally bought the coat, huh?
闭嘴吧 乔
Shut up, Joe.
你们的女孩做自己超炫弗莱卡回来了
We're back with your girl, DIY Fly Flaca,
还有另外一个女孩
and your other girl...
嗨 大家好 又是我 托娃
Hi, everybody, it's Tova again.
我不太知道场地上的情况
So, I don't really know much what's going on on the field,
但是远处的那支队伍
but the team that's far away
反穿着夹克看上去挺可爱的
is looking extra cute with those jackets inside-out.
新的冬季流行趋势吗
New winter fashion trend?
嘿 抱歉 我不能
Yo, I'm sorry. I... I can't be--
嘿 嘿 消停呆在这吧
Yo. Yo! You gotta stop this shit.
你要原谅你自己指证朋友那件事
You need to forgive yourself for testifying against your girl.
你怎么知道那件事的
You know about that?
天啊 我早就知道了
Bitch, I've been knowin'.
自从你看完那封匿名信后发狂我就知道怎么回事了
Ever since you wigged out about that anonymous letter.
我听上去可能有点傻 但是我的傻是细心培养出来的
I may sound kinda dumb, but my dumbness is highly cultivated
让我在那些没有安全感的男人面前更有魅力
to make me more attractive to insecure men.
- 所以我们之间结束了 - 我说过那种话吗
- So you done with me? - Did I say that?
当中的一些女孩在场地上呆着什么也不做
Some of these girls are out there on the field doing nothing.
我不是专家
Now, I'm no expert,
但是我能推测出那是个巨大的劣势
but I have to assume that's a big disadvantage.
你说的是外场运动员
You talking about outfielders
那就是她们的任务
and that's their job.
他们等待时机 他们只能等着(服务员)
They wait. They're waiters.
就像她们会把沙拉什么的给你端过来吗
Like they bring you salad and shit?
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh!
有人在上垒采取了进攻 阿德奥拉准备得分了
We got one runner on a base and Adeola is up for the kick.
好的 现在 外场等候时机的选手
All right, now. You waiters out there in the outfield,
你们最好注意一下
y'all better do y'all jobs
小心她们往汤里扔苍蝇
and watch out for them pop flies in the soup.
你为什么让那些蠢的要命D区贱♥人♥先上
Why you letting these bum-ass D-Block bitches go first?
我们都不知道她们会不会玩
We don't even know if they can kick.
因为我们来着不是踢球的
Because we're not here to play fucking kickball.
我们来这是要把那些贱♥人♥们撕成碎片的
We're here to slice some bitches up.
计划不变 是吗
The plan's still the same. Okay?
等下一个球手上场时
When the next kicker's up,
我们会用星际迷航的方式为我们外场的姑娘们发出信♥号♥♥
I'll throw the shocker for Trekkies to our girls in the outfield,
然后她们就会发起进攻
and they'll start charging in.
你们跟着她们就行了
You guys follow their lead.
沃斯 你去解决替补席上的女孩
Vause, you handle the girls on the bench,
以防她们背后袭击我们
so they don't attack us from behind.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
你的朋友去哪了 她叫什么名字
Where's your friend? What's-her-name.
怀孕的那个 我们还指望着她分散警♥察♥注意力呢
Pregnant girl. We need her to distract the guards.
我以为她跟你在一起呢
I thought she was with you.
没有她我们也得上
I say we move without her.
好的
All right.
你的刀去哪了
Where's your shiv?
在我口袋里
It's in my pocket.
我想看看
I want to see it.
好 动手吧
Good. Here we fuckin' go.
好 好 那是我喜欢的女孩 苏珊 拿着接力棒
All right. That's my girl, Suzanne, headed up the plate,
- 紧跟着两名防守队员 - 加油
- with two runners on. - Whoo-hoo!
该死 别接
Fuck it! Don't catch it!
我接住了
I got it!
完了
Dang.
我接住了
I got it!
偷垒 快 偷垒
Steal! Go! Steal! Steal!
快点 快点 传给我 传给我
Come on! Come on! Give me! Give me!
快上 上
Go, go, go!
你逗我呢吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
快跑 快跑 带回大本营
Run, run! Bring it home!
别给她们加油 她们是D区的
Don't cheer for them. They're D-Block!
你这么生气干什么 看看四周
Why are you still fighting? Look around.
没有人想打架 卡罗尔都不想
Nobody wants this war. Not even Carol.
混♥蛋♥ 她要成功了
Shit. She's gonna make it.
黑人总是先死的那一个
The black one is always the first to die.
太棒了 正中靶心 好耶
Damn, I got crazy good aim! Whoo!
如果我们现在不对C区的混♥蛋♥动手的话 芭比一定会杀了我们的
Barb's gonna kill us if we don't rush these C-Block bitches now!
芭比不在这 好吗
Barb is not here. All right?
让她自己一人生气去吧 好吗
Let her be pissed. All right?
也许D区和C区总是会有过节
Maybe in the abstract, D-Block has beef with C-Block,
但是我和那些女人们都没有仇 你有吗
but I don't have beef with any of these girls. Do you?
怎么了 我们落后一分呢
What? We're down one-zip.
要我来说的话 这太不正常了
This is fucking weird if you ask me.
外边一定没按原计划进行
Something must have gone wrong out there.
是吗
Yeah?
你那么想的吗
You think so?
你有话要对我说吗 芭比
You got something to say to me, Barb?
你是在威胁我吗 卡罗尔
Are you threatening me, Carol?
那看你是怎么计划的了 芭比 因为我来这是为了杀弗里达的
That depends what you got planned, Barb. 'Cause I'm here to kill Frieda.
胡说
Bullshit.
我说的是真的
Bull-true.
C区在为D区加油 见鬼 这种情况真是出乎意料
C-Block cheering for D-Block? Shit. There go our Fantasy points.
不行
No.
所有人都知道你是个大骗子
Everybody knows you're a fucking liar.
现在赶紧走吧
Now move away from the door.
有种你再说一遍 你这个虚伪的贱♥人♥
Call me a liar again, you two-faced bitch.
你从我这偷走了那杯冰水的故事
You stole that glass of ice story from me
你还撒谎 你这个骗子
and that makes you a fucking liar,
我就叫你骗子
and I will call you one.
现在立刻开门滚出去
Now move away from the goddamn door.
除非你把刀收起来 否则我是不会走的
Can't do that until you put that shiv away.
那杯冰水的故事本来就是我的
And that glass of ice story happened to me.
你大概不记得了 因为你脑子里有太多的精♥液♥
You probably don't remember 'cause you had so much cum on the brain
因为你在洗手间里做了那么多的口♥活♥
from all the blow jobs you were giving in the bathroom.
该死的骗子
Fucking liar!
芭芭拉 卡罗尔 想听点有意思的事吗
Barbara! Carol! Wanna hear something funny?
- 当然 - 好啊
- Sure. - Yeah, sure.
看到坐在那的那个人了吗
See that guy over there?
一小时前 这里人很多 我经过他桌子的时候
An hour ago, when this place was packed, I pass by his table.
他问我能不能给他一张分类广♥告♥
He asks me can he have a classifieds.
我心想 首先 他坐在汤娅负责的区域
And I'm like, first of all, he's sitting in Tonya's section.
其次 我这边还有五桌需要忙
Second of all, I got five tables of my own I got to deal with.
最后 谁能说出那样的话啊
And third of all, who says it like that?
就像 我能要一张分类广♥告♥吗
Like, "Can I have a classifieds?"
但是我在尽力做一名友好的基♥督♥徒
But I'm trying to be a good Christian,
我也不想妨碍汤娅的小费
and I don't want to mess with Tonya's tips,
所以我出门到了人行横道上
so I go out to the sidewalk,
自己花了25分
use a quarter of my own money,
给这个男人买♥♥了一份报纸
buy this man a paper,
选出了分类广♥告♥那一栏
pick out the classifieds section,
然后当我走到他桌前递给他报纸的时候 你猜他说啥
and when I bring it to his table, guess what he say?
- 什么 - 说什么了
- What? - What?
他说 这 这是什么
He say, "Well, what's this?"
我回复说 这是您要的分类广♥告♥
To which I reply, "The classifieds you asked for."
然后他又说 我要的是一杯冰水
To which he reply, "I asked for a glass of ice."
这故事好有意思
That's a good-- That's a good story.
被杀害 和杀害 分数应该翻倍
That's double points for murdered and murderer.
你刚刚赢了梦幻囚犯比赛
You just won Fantasy Inmate.
老娘最屌♥
In your face!
我人生隧♥道♥的尽头没有丝毫的光明 *
* Like there's no light At the end of my tunnel
罗列的都是糟糕的梦和承诺 *
* False dreams and promises
- 给你 - 好的
- Here you go. - Yeah.
我怎样才能见到你
* How do I get through to you?
我尽力成为最好的自己 *
* Tried to do the best I could
- 给你 - 给你
- Here you go. - Here you go.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表