剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
也别再假装你可以不计后果的去做一切
Stop acting like you can just do... whatever you want without consequences.
管教公♥司♥的污点就是你的污点
MCC's dirt is your dirt.
你就是管教公♥司♥
You're MCC.
就是这样
Yeah.
以后不是了
No. Not anymore.
我辞职了
I quit.
哦 好了
Oh, that's right.
不 我没有要这个
Oh, no, I didn't order this.
打开书 琼贝妮特
Open the book, JonBenét.
太好了
Yes! Yay!
瞧瞧谁把踢球运动弄回来了
Look who got kickball going.
这一定是天意
There must've been divine intervention.
你D区的朋友让教堂所有的女士都签了名
Your D-Block friend got all the church ladies to sign up.
我早就说了真有上帝这回事
I told you God is real.
就像那个根据一个孩子的回忆录
Like in that movie they made
改编的电影里演的一样 最后发现那是个骗局
based on the kid's memoir that turned out to be a hoax.
我感觉应该告诉你 我不是一个失败者
I feel like I should warn you that I am not a graceful loser.
这不是你的球赛 是D区的球赛
You didn't get kickball. You got D-Block kickball.
我刚刚问了大家谁想参与这个游戏
I just offered it to anybody who wanted to play.
你说了我可以问别人的
You said I could ask the other girls.
如果芭芭拉的人参与的话 我们就得组一支自己的队伍
If Barb's bitches are playing, we gotta have our own team.
埃克斯 克里琦 昌巴尔 还有两个艾米 你们都来
Akers, Creech, Chambal, both Amys, you're joining kickball.
- 好 我要当投手 - 靠
- Yeah, I call pitcher. - Damn it!
我们能改玩躲避球吗
Can we change it to dodgeball?
坏迪逊 你来负责
Badison, you're in charge.
我们可以叫坏迪逊新闻熊
We can call it Badison News Bears.
太蠢了
That's stupid.
很好
Great.
钻石 你可以当跑垒指导员
Diamond! Yo, you can be base coach.
真的吗
For real?
如果我们真的要这样
If we're gonna do this,
这次就要放聪明一点
we gotta be smarter this time.
在丛林 强大的丛林里 狮子睡着了
* In the jungle, the mighty jungle The lion sleeps tonight
在丛林 强大的丛林里 狮子睡着了
* In the jungle, the quiet jungle The lion sleeps tonight
在村庄附近 狮子在平静的村庄睡着了
* Near the village, the peaceful village The lion sleeps tonight
在村庄附近 狮子在平静的村庄睡着了
* Near the village, the quiet village The lion sleeps tonight
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表