剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我还以为我得擦你流在地上的血呢
I thought for sure I'd be moppin' your blood up off the floor.
说得好像你真的打算擦地似的
Like you were supposed to mop shit up around here.
今晚本该是你打扫
Tonight was supposed to be your night to clean up.
我本来正要打扫呢
And I was getting to it.
我想先抽一口大♥麻♥ 你也知道我嗨了打扫得更好
I just wanted to get my smoke on first. You know I clean better when I'm high.
哦 等等 等等
Oh, hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
我们已经嗨得不行了 他们有摄像头啊
We've been getting high as fuck in here and they got security cameras?
小妞 拜托
Girl, please.
这个地方这么破哪有什么摄像头
This place too cheap for some fucking security cameras.
但迈克尔·斯宾塞不知道啊 白♥痴♥
But Michael Spence don't know that. Dumbass.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
你 你真坏 坏小妞
You-- You bad. You one bad sister.
我只是环境的产物而已
Well, I'm a product of my environment.
谢谢 现在 快给老娘打扫
Thank you. Now, clean the fuck up.
所以 我刚刚在想我们应该分担打扫任务
So, I was thinking that we should split cleaning duties
这样我们才能快点打扫完
so we can get through it faster.
是啊 那我们就加点速吧
Yes, please, let's go faster
这样我们就有更多时间待在牢房♥里了
so we can spend more time in our prison cells.
啊 有性格 小妞 我喜欢
Ah. You got attitude, girl. I like it.
我说我来打扫洗手间 你可以打扫探监区
I'll tell you what, I take the bathroom and you can do the visitation area.
成交 就这么说定了 不许反悔
Deal. And our agreement is final. No take-backsies.
握手成交
Let's shake on it.
这肯定是你第一次扫探监区
This must be your first time on visitation duty.
是啊 有什么大不了的
Yeah. What's the big deal?
我不知道那些来探监的看到他们的爱人是否会紧张
Well, I don't know whether the visitors are nervous to see their loved ones
或者当他们长途跋涉坐车而来时
or if it's the long car rides here,
发现探监区的洗手间像切尔诺贝利一样
but the visitors' bathroom is basically Chernobyl.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
我的建议
My advice?
屏住你的呼吸 然后开始疯狂喷洒
Hold your breath and start spraying madly.
是的 速战速决是明智的
Yes, it is smart to do it in spurts.
哦 嗨 女士 我能跟您说句话吗
Oh, hi, ma'am. May I speak to you for a second?
- 嘿 您好吗 - 嘿
- Hey, how you doing? - Hey.
- 您刚刚看到你女朋友了 - 是的
- Uh, you just saw your girlfriend? - Yeah.
对 这都是什么
Yeah. What's all this?
哦 给 试试这个样品
Oh. Here. Try this sample.
她还有多久可以出来
How much more time does she have left?
嗯 还算乐观 五个月
Mmm. Not bad. Five months.
那就快啦
That's nothing.
再过五个月你就可以为她做点事了
You know, in five months you could get yourself jacked for her.
我不是说你现在不好看
I mean, not that you don't look good now.
这东西管用吗
This stuff works?
呦 看着我 我会对你撒谎吗
Yo, look at me. Would I lie to you?
- 我跟你说件事好吗 - 什么事
- Can I tell you something? - What's that?
我以前也进去过
I used to be in there too.
- 哦 是吗 - 不是那里 是山上的改造营
- Oh, yeah? - Well, not there. Up the hill at camp.
最低安全等级的监狱
Minimum.
现在我出来了 为了夺回我的孩子 我正在努力赚钱
And now I'm just out here, you know, trying to make money to get my kids back.
但是这东西是真货 营养草本 这是转换生成的
But this shit right here is the real-real. This Nutri Herbal. It's transformational.
- 多少钱 - 30美金
- How much? - $30.
是吗 我买♥♥了
Yeah? You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
你好先生 有兴趣了解一下营养草本吗
Hello, sir. May I interest you in some Nutri Herbal?
先生 我们有印度奶茶口味的
Sir, we have it in chai.
嗨 颜值高的一对情侣 能耽误你们一小会儿吗
Hi. Hi, beautiful couple. May I have a second of your time, please?
妈妈 我可以喝奶昔吗
Mommy, can I have the milkshake?
- 亲爱的 我们今天什么都不买♥♥ - 嗨 听我说 嗨
- Honey, we're not buying anything today. - Hi, no, listen. Hi.
- 这不是奶昔 - 不过也不会伤害她
- It's not a milkshake. - Oh, it ain't gonna hurt her any.
给你 小姑娘 喝一杯粉色的
Here you go, little girl. Have the pink one.
这杯给你 妈妈 你瞧瞧
And here's one for you too, Mom. Look at that.
- 适合全家喝的速食早餐 - 好吧
- Instant breakfast for the whole family. - Okay.
嘿 你有想过赚些外快吗
Hey, have you ever thought about making some extra money?
嘿 嘿 很抱歉女士 祝你探监愉快
Oh! Hey, hey! I'm so sorry about this, ma'am. Enjoy your visit to prison.
喂 你在干嘛 那是我“温暖健康的希瑟” 喂
Yo. What the hell you doing? That's my Hot and Healthy Heather, yo!
你不能在这里兜售商品
You cannot solicit here.
我可以帮你收拾 因为现在正在下雨
I will help you pack up because it is raining and...
因为我想带你出去
'cause I wanna take you out.
你这是什么意思 是想杀了我还是带我去约会
What do you mean? Like, kill me or out on a date?
去约会 听着 我大概15分钟之后就下班
On a date. Look, I'm out of here in, like, 15 minutes.
- 我要做什么呢 - 吃东西
- What do I gotta do? - Eat.
如果你饿了的话
If you're hungry.
你喜欢红色龙虾餐厅吗 现在的活动是吃大虾管饱
You like Red Lobster? It's Endless Shrimp right now.
太好了
Great.
你可以随意吃那些小虾
You can have all the little shrimps you want.
我要吃龙虾
I'm gonna have the lobster.
还有一份牛排
And a steak.
好啊 海鲜牛排套餐
Nice. Surf and turf.
好吧 走吧
All right. Come on.
- 你得跟我来一趟 - 我正忙着呢
- You need to come with me. - I'm in the middle of something.
我会帮你占一个位置的
I'll keep your place.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back later.
你要把我们留在这里吗
You're going to leave us in here?
你这是在告诉我应该怎么工作吗
Telling me how to do my job?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
好吧
Okeydokey.
在我看来 有两种剪头发的方式
The way I see it, this haircut could go one of two ways.
我很抱歉 卡罗 但是我当时没认出来是你
I am very sorry, Carol, but I didn't realize it was you who--
我是个白♥痴♥ 所以才让你的朋友弗蕾达把我卖♥♥了
Was the idiot who let your friend Frieda sell me out?
她不是我朋友
She is not my friend.
这是一个典型的传话失误 因为我的本意不是如此
And this is a classic miscommunication because that is not at all what I meant.
那你的本意是什么
Then what did you mean?
我才是白♥痴♥
I am the idiot.
我他妈是女王
I was the fucking queen.
但是弗蕾达出♥卖♥♥♥我之后 我就沦落成一个白♥痴♥了
And I've been reduced to the fool because Frieda sold me out.
就像她三十年前出♥卖♥♥♥你一样
Like she sold you out 30 years ago.
她是怎么逃脱的
And how does she get away with it?
每一次都逃脱了
Every single time.
我想给这件事做个了断
I want to put an end to it,
我需要找到这里和我一样愤怒的人
and I needed to find the person in here who was as angry as I am,
和我一样明白被弗蕾达出♥卖♥♥♥的滋味
who knows what it's like to be betrayed by her.
看来你找到这个人了
Well, it looks like you found her.
现在
Now...
我们来收拾一下你这乱糟糟的头发吧 行不
let's fix that fucked-up hair of yours, shall we?
我很乐意这样
I'd love that.
快步舞
Quick steps!
呃 快步舞 快步舞 快步舞
Uh, quick steps. Quick steps. Just quick steps. Quick steps.
他们说得没错 这个课逊爆了
They were right. This class does suck my nuts.
好吧 嘿 继续跳 至少他努力了
All right. Hey, hold on, hold on. At least he's trying.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
好吧 女士们 组下队 每个人都找个搭档
Okay, ladies. Partner up. Everybody find a partner.
面对彼此 像这样扭动臀部 看看
Face each other and move your hips like this. Look.
就是这样 扭动你们的臀部
There you go. Move those hips.
保持距离 不要有接触 记住 我们这是在跳影舞
Keep your distance. No touching. Remember, we're shadow-dancing.
- 你拿到东西了吗 - 拿到了 你给我弄到精♥子♥了吗
- You got the stuff? - Yeah. You got my sperm?
还热着呢 所以我们该怎么做呢
Still warm. So, how we gonna do this?
好了 大家交换一下搭档 但是要继续扭动臀部 快换
Okay, everybody switch with your partners, but keep moving those hips. Switch.
好的 稍微弯曲膝盖 继续扭动臀部
All right. Bend your knees just a little bit and keep those hips moving.
就像调情一样 就是这样子
It's all about the flirt. There you go.
跳的不错啊 女士们
Looking good, ladies.
来嘛 鲁斯查克
Come on, Luschek.
交换
Switch.
- 你手上拿的什么东西 - 像是我们的羟考酮
- What you got in your hand there? - Looks like our Oxy.
你以为我们会注意不到布兰卡30片的订单吗
Did you think we weren't gonna notice Blanca's 30-pill order?
你知道我们的生意不能跨过敌人战线的
You know our shit can't cross enemy lines.
老爹真的不应该毁掉在他手上的东西的
Daddy shouldn't have fucked up a good thing when he had it.
你♥他♥妈♥发生什么事了 东西拿到了吗
What the fuck happened to you? Did you get the stuff?
她们袭击了我 C区的婊♥子♥们
They jumped me. Cunt-Block bitches.
- 羟考酮呢 你拿到了吗 - 她们抢走了
- Where's the Oxy? Did you get it? - They took it.
妈♥个♥鸡
Oh, fuck!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表