剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我反对 我认为杰斐逊女士的童年跟本案无关
Objection. I don't see how Ms. Jefferson's childhood is relevant.
我稍后会作出解释的
I'm getting there.
允许
I'll allow it.
我刚刚是想问 你觉得教♥养♥院♥的环境如何
I was asking, what was the group home environment like for you?
很吵
Loud.
我是说 八♥九♥个孩子住在一间屋子里
I mean, when you get eight or nine kids in a house,
经常打架 所以我通常是劝架的那个人
it's a lot of fighting. So, I was usually the one breaking it up.
就是和事佬 或者说是裁判
You know, the peacemaker. Or the referee.
所以你在暴♥乱♥中是作为首席谈判代表的角色
So your role as lead negotiator in the riot,
对你来说算是轻车熟路了
that was a familiar one for you?
是的 是的没错
Yes. Yes, it was.
杰斐逊女士 你明明可以很容易选择不参加暴♥动♥事件
Ms. Jefferson, why would you take on this leadership role in the riot
为何还偏要担任领导角色呢
when you could have very easily chosen not to participate?
我以前有个非常好的朋友
Well, I had a best friend once.
在我认识她的这段时间里 她从未让我失望
And the entire time I knew her, she never let me down.
呃 后来她被一个狱警杀了
Uh, and then she was killed by a guard,
呃 而且她什么都没有做
uh, when she didn't even do nothing.
真的没有
Anything.
即便那样 我也没有失去希望
Uh, and even then, I never lost hope
因为她活着的时候 我的朋友普西
because when she was alive, my friend, Poussey,
即使生活很艰难 她从来没做过坏事
she never did, even when life was rough.
所以我选择参加暴♥动♥
So I chose to participate in the riot
因为我想为她的死讨个公道
because I wanted justice for her death.
即便你最好的朋友被狱警所杀
So your best friend was killed by a guard...
你也没有选择复仇
and yet you weren't seeking revenge?
没有
No.
我不想让任何人死
I never wanted anybody else to die.
我想要让那个杀害我朋友的人
All I wanted was for the person who killed my friend
坐到我现在的这个位置
to be up here where I am now,
说出他为何杀害
telling you why he murdered...
他为何杀害一个无辜的人
Why he murdered an innocent person,
而不是我来解释为什么没有杀一个有罪的人
instead of me, explaining why I didn't kill a guilty one.
滚开 一群废物
Scram, losers.
嘿 卡罗尔
Hey, Carol.
你想趁着这里的湿气把新剪的发型弄卷吗
Sure you want to frizz up your new 'do with all this humidity?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
在我们准备开战的时候死咬着查普曼找她的麻烦
Chasing after Chapman on the playground when we're gearing up for war?
听说过多工作业吗
Ever heard of multitasking?
在我看来 你♥他♥妈♥连我安排的一件事都做不好
Seems to me you can't even do the one fucking job I gave you.
沃斯告诉我手♥机♥是她想办法带进来的 利用卢沙克做输送管道也多亏她
Vause told me the phones were her idea and using Luschek as our pipeline.
办法就像屁♥眼♥儿一样
Ideas are like assholes.
人人都有 但通常很臭
We all got 'em and most of 'em stink.
谁想出来的不重要
Doesn't matter who thought of what.
我才是去落实这事的人
I'm the one on the ground running this thing.
你不再是了
Not anymore, you're not.
你这是不用我了吗 在大战来临之际
You're cutting me loose? In the middle of a freakin' war?
不 中途换马绝不是好办法
No. It's never a good idea to change horses midstream.
所以我才让你和沃斯搭档 好处翻倍 乐趣双倍
That's why I'm pairing you up with Vause. Double the flavor, double the fun.
不 算了吧 我才不跟她搭档
No, forget it. I ain't working with her.
再顶嘴 你就去给她打下手
Keep mouthing off and you'll be working for her.
如果我发现你试图破坏查普曼出狱
And if I catch you trying to steal Chapman's date,
或者再想任何招数去害她
or messing with her in any way...
我以你的大白屁♥股♥发誓 你一定不会好过的
you can bet your pasty white ass there'll be consequences.
快 我们还有两个场景要拍
Hurry, we have two more scenes to go.
嗯
Um...
- 嘿 卢沙克 - 嘿
- Hey, Luschek. - Hey.
- 你去哪 - 嗯
- Where you going? - Um--
你涂了睫毛膏
Are you wearing mascara?
是男用睫毛膏
It's manscara.
原来我出境的话会体现出雇员多样性
It turns out I'm the, uh, diversity hire for the video.
但别担心 阿尔瓦雷斯会罩着你的
Don't worry, Alvarez'll take good care of you.
哈喽 我们走吧
Hello, let's keep it moving.
我们的进度已经落后了 快点吧
We're already way behind schedule. Come on.
听着 我必须跟你谈谈
Listen, I got to talk to you.
写个条子给我吧
Just write me a note.
白♥痴♥视频 你敢相信吗他们居然不叫我们参加拍摄
Stupid video. Can you believe they didn't ask me to be in it?
或许他们觉得我太抢镜了
Maybe they thought I'd be too distracting.
比如 那个白♥痴♥视频里性感女孩是谁啊
Yeah, like, "Who's that hot girl in that lame video?"
我这需要人帮个忙
I could use some help over here.
我来吧
I'll do it.
你想帮我们 给我们倒点水吧
Um, you want to help us? Get us some water.
我不能让你们无人监管
I can't leave you unsupervised.
要是我们的喉咙干了 怎么能连续说两个小时呢
How are we supposed to talk for two straight hours if our throats get dry?
好吧 我去去就回
Fine. I'll be back in a second.
不过严格来说 来回得一分钟
But technically, it's a minute-four, round trip,
包括倒水的时间
plus the time it takes to fill the water.
失陪了
Um... excuse me.
- 你去哪 - 我马上过来
- Where are you going? - Yeah, I'll be right there.
走吧雷斯尼科弗 你的探视迟到了
Let's go, Reznikov. You're late for visitation.
我不指望有谁会来
I'm not expecting anyone.
那里有几个叽叽喳喳的小孩子
There's a couple of screaming babies in there
他们的父母跟我说了你的名字
and their parents just gave me your name.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他把我的孙儿们带来了
He brought my grandchildren.
看吧 我怎么跟你说的
See, what'd I tell you?
只要你放下了 老天就会奖励你
The universe delivers a bounty as soon as you let things go.
老天才不管你的死活 看看你自己住在什么地方吧
The universe doesn't give a fuck about any of you. Look where you live.
哪怕是你也不能毁了我的好心情
Even you can't ruin this for me.
- 现在说这话太早了吧 - 呵
- The day is still young. - Eh.
嘿 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我要叫停赫尔曼那件事
Hey, guys, I'm calling off the whole Hellman thing.
禁止给他口♥活♥儿 明白吗
That's an ixnay on the BJ. Got it?
问问我嘴里那股老二的味道吧
Tell that to my dick breath.
余味更难问
Aftertaste's even worse.
你们怎么就去给他口了呢 这还没到中午呢
How did you blow him already? It's not even noon.
我以前经常拖延 然后我读了 吃掉那只青蛙 这本书
Oh. I used to be a big procrastinator. Then I read this book, Eat the Frog.
你读了一本关于口♥活♥儿的书
You read a book about sucking dick?
是关于拖延症的
It's about procrastination.
书上说 如果你先完成最讨厌的任务 剩下的任务就相对轻松了
Says if you do your worst task first, rest of the day's easy in comparison.
该死 你们没看到赫尔曼去哪儿了 是吗
Shit. You didn't see where Hellman went, did you?
没 但我看到了他从哪里爆出来的浆
Nope, but I saw where he came.
没错 你欠我一瓶漱口水 贱♥人♥
Yeah, you owe me some mouthwash, bitch.
嘿 头儿 有新的事件报告
Hey, boss, got a new incident report,
但档案盒里的资料都乱作一团 我该怎么办
but all the file boxes are messed up. What should I do with it?
给我就行了
Just give it to me.
奶奶就要来了 你想和奶奶说话吗
Baba is coming. You wanna talk to her? Wanna talk to Baba?
你以前从来没见过你的孙儿吗
You never met your grandkids before?
小的还很小 科利亚才三岁
The baby is still little and Kolya's only three.
还是四岁来着 我都忘了
Or is it four? I've lost track.
天呐 我都不知道他喜欢什么
My God, I don't even know what he likes.
如果像他爸爸的话 可能喜欢卡车和火车吧
Probably trucks and trains, if he's anything like his father.
我好奇他会不会讲俄语
I wonder if he even speaks Russian.
他知道叫我 婆婆 吗
Will he know to call me "Baba"?
管他呢 就让他叫我 奶奶 吧 只要他愿意
Oh, who cares. Let him call me "Grandma" if he wants.
好了 囚犯们 你们过去
All right, inmates, you're up.
什么情况 女士
What the hell, lady?
看着我的眼睛 胆小鬼
Look me in the eye, coward.
后退 让开
Back off. Out of the way. Out of the way!
你曾是我的朋友 你怎么可以那么做
You were my friend. How could you?
雷斯尼科弗
Reznikov!
你去禁闭室吧 是你自己把事情搞砸的
You're off to the SHU. You ruined things all on your own.
我曾那么信任你 弗里达
I trusted you, Frieda!
而你把我像一袋臭肉一样扔进狼窝
And you threw me to the wolves like a bag of old meat.
为什么 为了看更好的电视 吃额为的布丁
And for what? Better TV and some extra pudding cups?
她马上就来了
Any minute. She's coming.
今天我来这里是因为我以为我可以信任狱警
I came here today because, um, I thought that I could trust a guard.
但这些狱警他们根本没想着保护我们
But these COs, they don't give a shit about protecting any of us.
事实上他们希望我们内斗
The truth is that they want us to fight
因为他们在拿我们玩某个变♥态♥的游戏
because they're playing some sick game with us
他们可以因为我们做的每件事得分
where they score points for everything that we do.
比如某次你跟自己的上下铺打架
Like the time that you had a fight with your bunkie,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表