剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Eat your fuckin' food, inmate.
这个应该要连着另一条
This is supposed to attach to something.
确定吗 也许是要
You sure? Maybe it's supposed to go
绕一圈然后首尾相连
all the way around and attach to itself?
不可能 这是绒面的
Well, that's impossible. It's fuzzy.
绒面和绒面粘不住
Fuzzy can't stick to fuzzy.
这都是环 需要上面都是倒钩的那种糙面
It's all loops. It needs the rough part that's all hooks.
听着 绑成这样有必要’
Listen, is all this really necessary?
这是自杀未遂后的规定
It's protocol after an attempted suicide.
-我们必须遵守规定 -是啊
- And we have to follow protocol. - Right.
如果你感觉很糟糕
You know, if you're feeling bad,
我可以给你读一本超级激励人心的书
I just read this book that was really inspiring,
是一名海军写的《整理你的床铺》
it's called Make Your Bed, written by this Navy guy.
书中讲述了简单的动作会带来强大的效果
It's all about simple acts with powerful consequences
养成好习惯 能帮你重拾生活
and stacking habits. It could help you step back into life.
没有糙面那头肯定绑不成了
This isn't gonna work without the missing pieces.
当然可以 我们可以...
Sure it will. Oh! We'll just, uh...
在这里打个结 看
tie the knot here. See?
-你有被固定住吗 -当然
- Is that holding you in? - Sure.
还有一本好书叫《幸福计划》
Another good book is The Happiness Project.
你和你的自助书籍
You and your self-help books.
你对我努力提升自己有什么意见吗
You got a problem with me trying to improve myself?
难道它们讲得不是一样的东西吗
Don't they all just basically say the same thing?
心存感激 时刻注意之类的
Be grateful. Be mindful. Blah, blah, blah.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
难道不是吗
Isn't it, though?
我觉得你没有立场评论
I don't think you're one to comment.
好了 我觉得可以了
There. I think that's good.
等等 她还是可以挠到自己 给我一个...
Wait. She can still scratch herself. Give me one of the--
对 收到 给你
Right. The gloves. There.
搞定
There we go.
什么情况
What was that?
-拜迪逊回来了 -天呐
- Badison's back. - Oh, boy.
不 不 不 继续走 继续走
Oh, no, no, no. Keep walking. Keep walking.
该死
Shit!
你知道这全是胡扯
You know this is total bullshit.
你知道的吧 她攻击了我
You know that, right? She attacked me.
之前没注意到你这双手啊
Never noticed those hands before.
抱歉 这里只有一张床
Excuse me. There's only one bed in here,
我想问问我们能不能...
I was wondering if we could--
-也很强壮嘛 -闭嘴 墨菲
- So strong, too. - Suck it, Murphy.
瞧瞧你 你的头怎么了
Look at you. What happened to your head?
你的胳膊呢
What happened to your arm?
这个吗 有个贱♥人♥莫名其妙地袭击我
Oh, this? Some bitch attacked me for no reason.
这是有些邪恶疯狂的贱♥人♥
Some wicked crazy bitches up in here.
她们害怕她出来后我会收拾她
They're scared I'm gonna kick her ass until she's inside out.
我是墨菲 不过大家都叫我拜迪逊
Uh, Murphy, by the way, but most people call me Badison.
-麦迪逊是我的姓 -你很坏坏哦
- 'Cause my first name's Madison. - And you're bad.
不是哦 "我只是被画成那样而已"
Not really. I was just drawn that way.
《谁陷害了兔子罗杰》 算了
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Never mind.
你参与过暴♥乱♥是吧
You're one of the riot ladies, huh?
是什么感觉 感觉很疯狂吗
What was that like? Was it, like, was it crazy in there?
像个大杂烩
It was a mixed bag.
可以想象
Yeah. I can imagine.
总之
Anyhow...
给你的床
Bed.
我受伤了 所以我可能应该要睡...
You know, I'm injured. So, uh... So I should probably take the--
没门
No fucking way.
今天真是压力好大的一天啊
It's been kind of a stressful day. You know?
我要睡一会了
Think I'm gonna take a nap.
好主意
Good idea.
哦 等等 我还不知道你的名字呢
Oh. Wait a minute, I didn't get your name.
叫我红妈
It's Red.
哦 我能看出来 因为
Oh... Yeah, I can see that. 'Cause...
你仅剩的那几根 是挺红的
What's left up there, it's kind of reddish.
行 我明白了
Okay. I get it.
见到你挺愉快的 红妈
It's nice to meet you, Red.
尽管你有颗冷酷的心
Even though you got a cold heart.
弗洛雷斯 查普曼 墨菲 瑞泽尼科夫 洗澡了
Flores, Chapman, Murphy, Reznikov. Shower time.
你去过医疗区吗
Were you in medical?
-什么 -医疗区
- What? - Medical.
对 你从胳膊看出来的吧
Oh. The arm? Yeah.
那你见过一个黑色长发的女孩吗 戴眼镜
Did you see a girl in there with long black hair? Glasses?
我不确定她还戴不戴了 挺白的 很高
Except, I'm not sure she still has glasses. Kinda pale, tall.
我不知道 也许吧 那儿一直有人
I don't know. Maybe. There's always people in there.
拜迪逊 闭嘴
Badison, shut it.
我在和我的新邻居们打招呼呢 礼貌一下
I'm meetin' my new neighbors. It's only polite.
你什么时候也讲礼貌了 不准讲话
Since when you been polite? No talking.
所以 你见过她没有
So, did you see her?
我不知道 或许你可以
I don't know. Maybe you
自己去那儿看看
should go down there and check for yourself.
好啊 我就走到医疗区那然后说
Sure. Right. I'll just walk down to medical and say...
我的亲娘啊
Judas Priest.
对 在行政隔离区出现了一名伤员
Yeah, we got an injury down in Ad Seg showers.
还有气 但是摔得很重
She's breathin' but she took a hard spill,
磕到头和脸了
and hit her head and her face.
她现在趴在地砖上睡觉呢
She's takin' a nap on the tiles.
有人能给她拿张轮椅之类的吗
Can somebody bring a wheelchair or something?
我看见你干的好事了
I saw what you did.
怎么了 她想去医疗区看她的朋友嘛
What? She wanted to go to medical and find her friend.
现在她能去了 要我说 是她欠我人情
Now she's goin' to medical. She owes me one, if you ask me.
捡到牙了
Got the tooth.
虽然是半截的
Part of it, anyway.
看着像是从一定角度磕断的
Looks like it kind of cracked off at an angle.
过来 给我吧
Here, I'll take it.
你们等什么呢 现在是洗澡时间
What are you waiting for? It's shower time.
快把衣服脱掉去洗澡
Get your clothes off, take your showers.
我们来照顾睡美人小姐
We'll deal with Sleeping Beauty.
至少她倒的这里还比较容易洗
At least it happened where it's easy to hose off the tiles.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
医疗区就这么大吗 还是还有其他区
Is this all of medical, or is there another wing?
有啊 神经科在走廊尽头过了礼品店就是
Sure. Neurology is right down the hall past the gift shop.
你在逗我吧
You're making a joke.
对 就这么大 宝贝儿
I am. This is it, sweetheart.
而你应该为你能躺在那感到荣幸
And you should be grateful you're here.
一般人满了之后 新来的病人无论
Usually, people get turfed back to their cells
情况有多糟 都会被赶回自己的号♥子里
when it's full up, no matter how bad off they are,
但是今早有位女士去世了
but a lady died this morning,
就睡你的床 所以你运气不错
had your bed, so you got some luck going.
有人死在这了
Someone died here?
她长什么样
What did she look like?
不
No.
不 我不想知道
No. I don't want to know.
你是不太应该想
You kinda don't.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
我没太注意听
I wasn't paying attention.
我可能是分心了
I suppose I'm preoccupied.
我的意思是 我知道你的感觉不对劲
I mean, I knew you smelled wrong,
但我应该早点发现你是个毒物
but I should have clocked you as poison faster.
那算我的失败 迪逊
That was my bad-ison.
但我现在清醒了
But I'm awake now.
我可能看着很老 像被拔了毛似的
And I may look old, and I may look scalped,
但你要是招惹我的家人
but I have enough fight left to fucking end you
我有足够的战斗力来了结你
if you mess with my family.
看看谁在这像个母猫一样鬼叫
Look who's growlin' like a mama cat.
我已经说了 我是在帮她
Like I said, I was just doin' her a favor.
我觉得你可能误会了
I think you're readin' it wrong.
-我不觉得 -好吧
- I don't think so. - Well,
你有你的主意 我有我的想法
you got your opinion, and I got mine.
你知道我还有什么吗 很长的时间
You know what else I got? A lot of time.
我在这和那些狠角色一起待了很长的时间
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表