剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
It's funny, because Mom's coming to visit me later,
跟上周和上上周一样
just like she did last week and the week before.
顺便说句 她没问你好
She doesn't send her love, by the way.
你想要什么 芭比
What do you want, Barbie?
除了一个长得不像披萨盒的屁♥股♥之外
I mean, besides an ass that don't look like a pizza box?
我想让你和"糙女"戴维森别插手我的生意
I want you and Gnarly Davidson to step off my H game.
抱歉 姐姐 但你已经不是我的老大了
Sorry, sis, but you ain't the boss of me no more.
我们说好了的 卡萝尔
We had a deal, Carol.
白粉和大♥麻♥给D区
D block gets smack and weed.
可♥卡♥因♥和药片给"婊♥子♥"C区
Cunt block gets rock and pills.
看看你自己 卡萝尔 你还是个孩子
Look at yourself, Carol. You're a child.
你这样的业余玩家卖♥♥不了白粉
Amateur like you got no business selling horse.
你还是去卖♥♥泻药给佛区的老太太吧
You'd be better off dealing ex-lax to the biddies in Florida.
费里达 你是打算傻坐在那里
Frieda, you gonna sit there with your thumb up your butt
还是打算做点什么
or you gonna do something about this?
好了 女士们 你们该走了
All right, ladies, it's time for you gals to move it along.
好吧
Okay.
来 费里达
Come on, Frieda.
我们还要看"大鸟"呢
You and me got some beef to look at.
我的天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Ah. Oh, God.
花花女郎
我喜欢下面长满了毛的男人
I love a man with a big bush.
天哪 看这小鸟
Oh, God, look at that little dickie-doo.
在一片森林中孤苦无依
He's all alone in the forest.
C区和D区之间关系怎么样
And how are tensions between C and D block?
我上次来的时候
'Cause last time I was here,
犯人断手指的速度比罗马尼亚麻风岛还快
we were losing fingers faster than a Romanian leper colony.
帮派斗争已降到了最少
Gang activity's down to a low simmer.
只有几次捅伤 断了几根脚趾
Just some stabbings, couple of missing toes...
你们玩这个是为了什么 卡萝尔
What ya playing for, Carol?
你知道的 赌博是违法的
Oh, you know, gambling's illegal.
我们只是在争吹牛的权利
We just play for braggin' rights.
当然了 因为对打牌的热爱
Of course. The love of the game.
你没惹事吧
You staying out of trouble?
从没有
Always.
你知不知道联调局还要占用我们的休息室多久
You got any idea how long the FBI's gonna be using our break room?
-我还放了酸奶在冰箱里呢 -别扯有效期
- I got yogurts in that fridge. - Expiration dates are bullshit.
我们很想你
You've been missed.
也是扯淡 但我就当是真的了
Also bullshit. But I'll take it.
至少我治下从没发生过暴♥动♥
At least there was never a riot on my watch.
看好帮派 看好你的人
Keep the gangs in check, keep your guys in check,
没人死就别来烦我
and don't bother me unless there's a death.
那世纪挑战公♥司♥的规定呢
What about MCC protocols?
听着 你最好的方式
Listen, the best thing you can do
就是把自己当做宾馆服务员
is think of yourself as a hotel maid.
不要乱摆家具 也不要多问
No rearranging the furniture and no asking questions,
无论你值夜班的时候发现了什么破事 懂吗
no matter what kind of freaky shit you find on the nightstand. Got it?
从现在开始 只做表面文章
From here on in, surface cleaning only.
要是我的制♥服♥更性感点你会不会再多给我点好处
Now you gonna tip me bigger if I look sexy in my uniform?
类比时间已经过了 里奇
Analogy's over, Ricky.
你们还想要什么
What more do you people need?
你们也看过他虐待我们的视频了
You've seen the video of him torturing us.
那个禽兽就该被法律处以极刑
That monster should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
所以你是不是憎恨狱警皮斯科特拉
So, it would be fair to say you hated CO Piscatella?
你看看他对我做了什么
Look at what he did to me!
我就像一个被熊孩子扯烂的布娃娃
I'm like a doll that's been wrecked by a demented child.
他应该下地狱
He should rot in hell.
所以你承认自己想要狱警皮斯科特拉死
Then you admit to wanting CO Piscatella dead?
干嘛这么问 你们在许愿基金会有关系吗
Why? You have a connection to Make-A-Wish?
我们送佛送到西
We'll do you one better.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
等等 你们觉得我和这事有关系
Wait. You think I have something to do with this?
你被抓到的地方
That would be the logical conclusion,
正是皮斯科特拉的尸体被发现的地方
seeing as how Piscatella's body was found
这是正常推理得出的结论
in the same place we found you.
而且你显然动机很充分
And you sure do seem to have plenty of motive.
海耶斯负责推车一辆
One rolling cart for Hayes,
冈萨雷斯一根拖把
and a mop for Gonzales.
要是东西丢了 狱警会找到我头上
Cops come down on me if this shit goes missing
所以手脚最好和地板一样干净
so try and keep your noses as clean as the floors, okay?
快点 C区眼看着越来越脏了
Let's pick up the pace. C block's getting filthier by the second.
我们为什么要给敌方地盘擦地
Why we gotta mop enemy territory?
估计她们太牛逼了自己不会擦
Guess they're too good to clean their own shit.
放聪明点把嘴闭上 迪亚茨
Think it'd be wise to keep your mouth shut, Diaz.
还有谁有问题吗
Anyone else have a question?
-没 -没了 长官
- Mmm-mmm. - No, sir.
走吧
Let's hit it.
这地方太严肃了
This place is way too serious.
如果有人搞我们 就用这个当武器
If we get jumped, we use these as weapons.
她们应该不会伤害孕妇吧
You don't think that they would hurt a pregnant lady, do you?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
你知道她是女的吧
You know she's a girl, right?
噢对
Hey, right.
小姐 老爹女士
Miss? Ms. Daddy?
我知道我还不显怀 但是我真的怀孕了
I know I'm not showing yet, but I am indeed with child.
老天 你们这群渣渣能不能别叫唤了
Jesus. You cookies ever stop whining?
我绝不会让我的D区女孩身陷危险的
I'd never put my D girls in danger.
尤其是漂亮的那些
Especially not ones so pretty.
没错了 我的脸被揍出淤青以后特别美
Yeah, I'm gonna look real good when my face turns black-and-blue.
磕碰过的水果特别甜
Bruised fruit tastes the sweetest.
杜阿特 清单给我
Hey, Duarte, list.
我可以自己走了 真的
I can walk on my own now. Really.
我觉得腿强壮多了
My legs feel much stronger.
那你走吧
If you say so.
妈♥个♥鸡 柏林 我就知道会这样
Dagnabbit, Berlin! I knew this would happen.
-哪里伤了吗 -就伤了自尊
- You hurt anything? - Oh, just my ego.
看来我现在啥也干不好了
I guess I can't do anything right anymore.
消极态度对你的抑郁状态可没好处
You know, that negative attitude is not helping your depression.
根据科学研究
According to scientific studies,
改善情绪最好的办法
the best thing you can do to improve your mood
就是把自己感恩的所有事情列一个清单
is write lists of all the things you're grateful for.
我没有纸和笔
I don't have paper or a pen.
要纸笔干什么
For what?
写感恩清单啊
For the gratitude list.
我挺想试一下的
I'd like to try it.
好吧
All right.
你应该感恩
What you should be grateful
我能把这些借给你
for is the fact that I'm letting you borrow this.
别想着拿来自杀
Don't even think about trying to kill yourself.
这是毡头笔 杀不死人的 知道吗
This is a felt-tip, it won't work, got it?
以童子军的荣耀起誓
Scout's honor.
他们以为是我们杀了皮斯科特拉 我得警告孩子们
They think we killed Piscatella. I need to warn the girls.
喂 杰米大妈
Yo, Aunt Jemima,
别太激动 否则狱警找上门来的速度
chill the fuck out or those COs will be up our asses
会比迈克尔·奥布莱恩的指速还快
faster than Mikey O'Brien's pinky finger.
她在搞什么鬼
What the hell is she doing?
皮斯科塔拉死了
Piscatella is dead.
红妈真的疯了
Oh, Red is really losing it.
第一个词
First word?
-起来让开 -好啦
- Get up. Move. - All right.
十字
Cross.
屌♥
Cock.
鸡♥巴♥吗 尿尿吗[首字母都是P]
Penis? Penis. Peeing?
第一个字母是P
Pee? The first syllable is "P."
-开车 撞车 酒驾 -闭嘴别打扰我
- Driving? Car crash? DUI? - Shut up. You're distracting me.
你该让我帮忙的 你水平太差
What you should do is let me help you 'cause you suck at this,
我可是你比划我猜的专家
and I'm pretty much a charades savant, so...
皮斯[尿]
Piss?
科[车]
Car...
尿尿 排尿 排尿开车
Peeing? Urination? Urination drive?
为黛西小姐开车[电影名]
Driving Miss Daisy.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表