剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我唯一的责任就是我的妻子和儿子
The only responsibility I got is to my wife and my son.
这笔钱能让他们过上这些年我早该让他们过上的生活
This money could provide for them the way I shoulda been providing all these years.
我可以送我儿子去上大学 这样他就不会像我这样 进监狱
I could send my son to college, so he don't end up like me, here.
你不想让自己的故事被别人听到吗
But don't you want your story heard?
我做了很多努力 实在厌倦了 而且根本就没人听
I'm done trying to be heard. Nobody's listening.
我在这里的时光教会了我很多
My time here has taught me that much.
另外 我已经签了协议
Besides, I already signed the papers.
芭芭想跟你谈谈
Barb wants to speak with you.
这本书上说 微笑示人 而非愁眉苦脸和鬼鬼祟祟 能让你收获更多
According to this, you get more with a smile than with scowls and lurking.
你可以学习一下
That's news you can use.
起来
Get up.
尼克 宝贝儿 你躲到哪里去了 小妞儿
Nicky, baby, where you been hiding, girl?
嗯 老实说 我得让自己爽一下
Well, to be honest, I had to rub one out.
肾上腺素令我兴奋不已
All that adrenaline really got me worked up.
真有你的
You're too much.
嘿 听我说 谋杀计划未能顺利进行我向你表示歉意
Hey, listen, I wanted to apologize for our little murder snafu earlier.
我真是难为情 希望你别放在心上
So embarrassing. I hope you won't hold it against me.
我都打算大开杀戒了可是杀戮的欲望硬是被压了下去
It gave me the blue balls for the bloodlust.
但下次我们一定干掉她们
But we'll get 'em next time.
这可说不定了
Well, I don't know about that.
有人认为我们中间有叛徒
Some of these ladies seem to think that we might have a mole.
你能相信吗 谁会这样对我
Can you believe that? I mean, who would do that to me?
我对我的小妞们都不错啊
After the way I look after my girls.
我不知道我觉得是有人向金杰泄密了
Looked to me like somebody tipped off the ginger.
可能你的狱警是两面派
Could be your CO playing both sides.
我听说你姐姐对秘密行动很在行
I've heard your sister is big on the cloak-and-dagger maneuvers.
没错
True.
或者也可能是某个跟C区囚犯有关系的人
Or it could be someone with ties to one of the ladies in C-Block.
也许这个人在关照自己的老朋友
Maybe, you know, someone with an old friend they're looking out for?
啊
Ah...
你是说我和雷斯尼科弗
You're talking about me and Reznikov.
安娜丽莎认为出状况时你好像特别关注她
Annalisa thinks you were interested in her right when things turned sour.
对 我关注她是因为想杀了她在她杀我之前
Yeah. Interested in killing her before she killed me.
毕竟是我向联邦调查局举报的她 对吧
I turned her in to the feds. Remember?
你的毒虫情报员们在做尽职调查时貌似遗漏了这一点
Or did your network of crack babies miss that when doing their due diligence?
我只是为了以防万一
I'm covering my bases.
那我肯定是听错了 因为你满是指责的语气
I must be having a stroke then, 'cause it sounds to me like you're accusing me.
- 你态度放好点 - 哦
- Take a seat with that attitude. - Oh!
你现在是大人物了 因为你跟第一继承人搞在一起了
You're just like a big shot now, 'cause you're fucking the heir apparent?
我在普通监狱时怎么没看出你的拉拉潜质 我真是太失败了
Where was this gay phase when I was at camp? Quite frankly, I am offended.
算了 迪亚兹 我认为这对每个人来说都是充满压力的一天
It's all right, Diaz. I think it's been a stressful day for everybody.
对不对 尼克
Isn't that right, Nicky?
过来
Come here.
听我说 抱歉我指责了你 好吗
Look, I am sorry that I accused you, okay?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我觉得不吸粉真的让我心烦意乱
I think it's this sobriety thing that's got me all riled up.
我明白
You don't have to tell me.
还没到中午 我已经爽了四次了
I've already come four times today. It's not even noon.
你这张巧嘴儿又回来了
There's that mouth of yours again.
你真是我的开心果 你知道吗
You really crack me up, you know that?
听着 我一定更加留意看看我能挖到什么消息
Look, I'll keep my nose peeled. See what I can't dig up.
好 我知道你会的
Yeah, I know you will.
我很高兴和你聊天
I'm glad we talked.
常来走动 好吗
Don't be such a stranger, okay?
芭芭真的很喜欢尼克宝贝来看她
Barb really loves a visit from her Nicky baby.
我很乐意留下聊聊天
Well, I would love to stay and chat,
但经过这些刺♥激♥之后 第五次高♥潮♥要来了
but after all this excitement, orgasm number five awaits.
失陪一下 我得继续去爱抚小妹妹了
So excuse me while I attend to unfinished clitoris.
再会
Gentlemen.
她撒谎
She's lying.
闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥让我很难堪
Shut up! You fuckin' embarrassed me.
下次一定拿出确凿的证据来
Next time you make sure you see what you think you see.
现在我要洗洗脸睡觉了
Now, I need my Noxzema and my bed.
我他妈要怒了
I'm gettin' fuckin' rage lines.
儿子王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
辛迪
Cindy?
呦 你怎么也在车上
Yo, what they got you in here for?
辛迪
Cindy?
- 德怀特有什么消息吗 - 她没事
- Any word on Dwight? - She's fine.
她的鼻子二次受伤 好在之前的鼻子也不怎么完整
Broke her nose again. What's left of it. Luckily, it was mostly mush to begin with.
我还以为她死定了
Thought she was a goner.
下次我得发大招
Next time, I'll have to put my weight into it.
你真是太变♥态♥了
There is something very, very wrong with you.
是吗 你最好习惯
Yeah? Well, you better get used to it,
因为我们要在一起度过漫长而艰难的岁月
'cause we're gonna be spending a lot of long, hard years together.
我对你做了什么
What did I ever do to you?
怎么了 亲爱的 你已经摇摇欲坠了吗
What's the matter, cookie? You crumbling already?
肯定很难吧 我猜你在外面的时候总是顺风顺水
Must be hard. I bet you're probably used to getting your way out there.
但在这里 我决定谁留谁走
But down in here, I decide who stays and who goes.
我有的是时间 查普曼
And I got a lot of time, Chapman.
有很多时间思考怎么折磨你
A lot of time to think.
根据你的书面证词
According to your written testimony,
你看到被告拿枪指着德西·皮斯卡特拉的头 对吗
you saw the defendant point a gun at Desi Piscatella's head, correct?
对
Yes.
矫正紧急响应小组的警官们到达泳池时 你在哪里
Where were you when the CERT officers stormed the pool?
我在壁橱里
I was in the closet.
你没看到警♥察♥冲进游泳池时发生了什么 对吧
So you didn't see what happened when the officers stormed the pool, correct?
你离开游泳池之前只看到
All you saw before you left the pool
塔莎·杰斐逊用枪指着德西·皮斯卡特拉 对吗
was Tasha Jefferson pointing a gun at Desi Piscatella, correct?
海斯女士 对吗
Ms. Hayes, is that correct?
对
Yes.
囚犯丹宁 起来 随我来
Inmate Denning, get up. You're coming with me.
怎么了 为什么
What? Why?
快点 起来
Let's go. Move it.
进去
In.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表