剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Praise Jesus, someone's on our side. Give me.
他的脸上都是辣椒子弹
His face is full of pepper bullets.
不是真的子弹
Not "bullet" bullets.
提醒我要请史戴夫
Remind me for the investigation
做此次调查的验尸官
to request Styvver as our coroner.
务必要请安迪·史戴夫来 明白了吗
Really important that we get Andy Styvver. Got that?
明白
Gotcha.
我们只要一个所有人都能相信的故事
All we need is a story everyone can get behind,
我们要在这件事中看起来像大英雄一样
and we're coming out of this looking like heroes of the day.
有一个女囚 年长的女囚
So, one of the ladies, the old lady,
或许是个黑人 她疯狂扫射
maybe one of the black ones, she's shooting wild.
双手不沾满鲜血决不罢休
She's not leaving here without blood on her hands.
而这个男人
And, so, this guy...
这个男人想逞英雄
this guy wants to play hero
因为她迟早会朝我们开枪
'cause sooner or later, she's gonna hit one of us.
所以 他进去和她交涉
So, he goes in to tackle her.
他们在争夺那把枪 结果枪走火了
They're struggling over the gun. And the gun goes off!
正中他的脸 他倒下了
Hits him right in the face. Down he goes.
同时 周围一片黑暗
At the same time, it's dark
很混乱
It's chaos.
我们知道有人在开枪
We know someone's shooting...
纳托利竭力去抢开枪人手中的枪
and Natoli, in an earnest attempt to disarm the shooter,
朝天花板射出一连串辣椒子弹
tries to let off a round of pepper into the ceiling.
但正当他扣扳机时
But as he pulls the trigger,
另一个疯女人想把枪口打下来
another one of the crazy bitches hits the barrel of the gun down,
试图阻止他 但是太晚了
trying to stop him. But it's too late.
子弹射中了这个大个子 他去见上帝了
The bullets go into the big guy who's already met his maker.
可怕
Horrible.
这是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
那群发动暴♥乱♥ 杀人的疯女人
The crazy, rioting, murdering cunts.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
他们毫不留情地杀死了我们的一名同事
They killed one of ours in cold blood.
出去吧
Let's get the fuck outta here.
希望布拉特和雷恩能找到剩下两名囚犯
Hopefully, Bladt and Rein have found our last two.
走吧 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
我不记得发生过这事
I don't remember that happening.
那个男人说的 我不记得有那种事
What the man said? I don't remember that.
因为那不是真的
Well, that's 'cause it ain't true.
搞不清发生了什么
Don't know what went on,
但他们想把屎盆子扣给我们
but they tryin' to pin this shit on us.
我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢
I don't like it. I don't like--
好了 苏珊娜 苏珊娜
Okay, Suzanne. Suzanne.
你必须要闭上你的嘴 听到没
You gotta shut the fuck up, you hear me?
你想和他一样的下场吗
You wanna end up like him?
那你必须振作起来 行吗
Then you gotta pull your shit together. All right?
好了
All right.
没人
Clear.
他们在找我们
They're looking for us.
而我们必须被他们找到 懂吗
And we gotta let them find us. All right?
在远离这的地方
Far away from here.
我们从没来过这 清楚吗
We were never here. You hear me?
-你想再见到家吗 -没人
- You wanna see home again? - Clear.
我们没来过这
We were not here,
我们什么也没看见
and we didn't see shit.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say!
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say!
先有一个故事
There's the story,
然后又有另一个故事
then there's the other story,
一会儿是到此为止 一会儿又说还有后续
then there's the up-until story, then there's the after story,
一会儿讲《时间隆起》 一会儿讲《三只小熊》
there's the Time Hump story and the Three Bears
还有帝国大厦有102层那么高
and the Empire State Building which has 102 stories,
真实的帝国大厦有103层
故事[stories]和层[storeys]的复数同音
如果你从楼顶上扔一个一分钱硬币下来
but if you throw a penny off of it,
它会击穿某个人的脑袋 他们会死的
it'll go through someone's skull, and they'd be dead.
躺在盒子里 埋在土下
In a box, in the dirt,
暗无天日 没有呼吸 死了
no light, no breath, dead!
够了 贝拉米
All right, enough, Bellamy.
她是暴♥乱♥的受害者 不是行凶者
This woman is a victim of the riot, not a perpetrator.
你的所作所为是极其不道德的
What you're doing here is wildly unethical.
问问题不道德吗
It's unethical to ask questions?
很明显她现在情绪不稳定
She's clearly unstable at this time.
所以你是说她应该被送去精神病院
So she should be committed to Psych, is what you're telling me.
我是说 如果你想得到任何答案
What I'm telling you is, if you expect any answers,
就必须恢复她的常规医学检查
her medical routine needs to be re-established.
她需要被放回普通牢房♥
She needs to be released into Gen Pop.
一旦她稳定下来
And once she's stabilized,
就可以再来受审问
she can be called back in for questioning.
我同意做心理评估
Fine. I'll agree to a Psych eval.
你不能一开始就这么说吗
You couldn't have said that in the first place?
-我按小时收费 -你
- I'm paid by the hour. - You're--
开玩笑的 老天 你的幽默感呢
Kidding. Jesus. Where's your sense of humor?
你会把听见的都告诉我 是吗
You're gonna share what you hear, right?
我保证 我把所有猛料都告诉你
I promise. Okay? I'll tell you all the juicy details.
-我不喜欢这个词 -什么词
- I don't like that word. - What word?
猛料这个词 太色情
The "J" One. It's so... wet.
我从没那样想过 你说得对
I never thought about it that way. You're right.
赫尔曼 把查普曼 曼多萨
Hellman, get me Chapman, Mendoza,
杰弗森和妮可给我找来
Jefferson and Nichols.
电♥话♥时间 杰弗森
Phone time, Jefferson.
-不知道打给谁 -没有吗
- Don't got no one to call. - No?
真可怜
Poor you.
走吧
Let's go.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
什么 我没听清楚
What? I didn't quite catch that.
我不想找麻烦
I don't want trouble.
我还是没听见
I still didn't hear you.
我觉得你应该快点起来
I think you should get your fat ass up off the bed,
走到我面前来 说你要说的
walk over to me, and say what you need to say.
快点
Hurry up.
听着 我只想
Look, I just wanna--
我还是听不清
Still can't hear you.
再近点
Get closer.
搞什么鬼 格雷格
What the fuzz was that, Greg?
她袭击我
She came after me.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do, you know?
看来她体内的暴♥乱♥细胞还没有清除
Guess she still ain't got the riot out of her system.
她不打电♥话♥了 顺便说下
She's gonna pass on the phone call, by the way.
简直了
Cheese and rice!
麻烦带另外三个过来
Bring me the other three, please.
如果杰弗森不来 带海耶斯来
And if Jefferson isn't coming, grab Hayes.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
不好笑 赫尔曼
Not funny, Hellman.
歌♥洛丽娅 你有听说什么吗
Gloria, have you heard anything--
有话对着电♥话♥说 不要交头接耳
You talk on the phones, not to each other.
再让我看见你讲话 我马上送你回去
I see you communicating, I'm marching you right back.
懂了吗
You got me?
懂了 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
你想破坏大家的通话机会
Yeah, you tryin' to ruin it for everybody,
查普曼 你发什么神经
Chapman? What's the matter with you?
查普曼 一号♥机 曼多萨二号♥
Chapman, phone one, Mendoza, two,
妮可三号♥ 海耶斯四号♥
Nichols, three, Hayes, four.
你们有十分钟时间 各位 速度动起来
You got ten minutes, ladies. Make 'em count.
还有说话清楚一点
And speak clearly.
这些电♥话♥有时候不太容易听清
These phones are sometimes hard for people to hear.
罗德丝 我的天呐
Lourdes! Oh, my God,
不敢相信第一声就通了
I can't believe I got you on the first try!
你在哪 你在医院吗
Where are you? Are you at the hospital?
是的 麻烦转莱斯·妮可办公室
Yeah, Les Nichols' office, please?
好 我等着
Yes, I will hold.
嗯 是他的女儿
Yeah, it's his daughter.
不 不是萨米
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表