剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Hey! Language! - Are you fucking kidding me?
打扰了
Excuse me.
请你在称呼我的委托人时
I have to ask that you please address my client
使用非挑衅性语言
in a non-combative fashion.
你的委托人在装病
Your client is malingering.
这边 不不不 这边 这边
Over here! No! No, no! Over here! Over here!
他说"他妈的" 穿西装的人不能这么说话
He said "fucking." People in suits shouldn't say that.
-对吗 妈妈 -没错 亲爱的
- Right, Mommy? - That's right, honey.
胡说八道
This is bullshit.
我这边有份
I have a statement right here
持照心理健康专家出具的声明
from a licensed mental health professional
上面强调了让沃伦女士进入普通牢房♥的
that stresses the importance of Ms. Warren's matriculating
重要性
into Gen Pop.
隔离对她不好
She does not fare well in isolation.
谢谢妈妈搞到这份声明
Thank you, Mommy, for getting that statement.
上周的行政隔离
This past week in Administrative Segregation
明显是造成她现在这样的原因
has clearly contributed to her current condition.
古林 被隔离没人状态会好
Gurin, no one fares well in isolation.
如果她不配合她就得待在那里
But that is where she's gonna fucking stay if she doesn't cooperate.
我起初答应见她是卖♥♥个人情
I agreed to see her first as a favor,
但这个我不买♥♥账
but I am not buying this act.
我的当事人已经在她能力范围内
My client is being as cooperative
尽力配合了
as she's currently capable of being.
我来告诉你什么叫做配合
Let me tell you what cooperation looks like.
配合就是要提供清楚的信息
It looks like clear information.
配合就是不要再装神弄鬼
It looks like she better cut the fucking act
告诉我事情经过
and tell me what went on
如果她不想一辈子蹲大牢的话
if she doesn't want to face life in prison.
不 我不想那样
No, I don't... I don't want to face that.
我的脸不想 手肘不想
I don't want to face that, elbow that!
锁骨不想
I don't want to collarbone that!
肩膀 耳垂 肚脐 残疾...
I don't want to shoulder, earlobe, belly button, handicap--
苏珊娜 拜托 集中注意力
Suzanne, please. Try to concentrate.
这真的很重要 你做得到吗
It's really important. Can you do that?
-我 -你可以的 苏珊娜
- I-- - You can do this, Suzanne.
加油 深呼吸
Come on. Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
很好
Okay.
努力回想
Try to remember.
努力回想
Try to remember.
努力回想
Try to remember.
努力回想
Try to remember.
努力回想
Try to remember.
快点趴下
On the ground now!
所有人都趴下 把手放到脑后
Everybody, on the ground with your hands behind your head!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
好 好 等等 等等
Okay, okay. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Ow!
快点 过来
Quick. Come here.
我们在玩捉迷藏
We're playing hide and seek.
你不会把我们躲藏的地方说出去吧
You don't want to give away our hiding space, right?
-这里 轻点 起来 -快点 走
- Right here. Light. Get up. - Come on. Go.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
艾丽克斯
Alex!
我们走 快走
Let's go. Let's move.
我忘带铅笔了
I forgot my pencil.
帕洛米诺·黑翼珍珠铅笔
A Palomino Blackwing Pearl.
珍珠铅笔的石墨芯
The graphite core of the Pearl
比帕洛米诺602的笔芯软
is softer than the graphite in the Palomino 602,
但比帕洛米诺·黑翼的普通款要硬
but firmer than the graphite in the Palomino Blackwing.
我很喜欢这支铅笔
I'm enjoying this pencil,
但我今天没带 不然就是掉出口袋了
but I didn't bring it today, or it fell out of my pocket.
你为什么单脚站着
Why are you standing on one foot?
随着年纪增长锻炼自己的平衡感很重要
It's important to work on your balance as you age.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 但这真的很重要 我读到过
I'm not sure. But it's really important. I read it.
你错过了今早的猛料
Oh, hey, you missed some excitement here this morning.
101室的犯人企图自杀
Inmate in 101 tried to go home in a box.
-没死吧 -没死 我及时发现了她
- Did she live? - Yeah, I spotted her in time.
-这次我可当了英雄 -对她来说可能不是
- I'm kind of a hero on this one. - Probably not to her.
她叫什么
What was her name?
我得记住她 以防她下次阴谋得逞
I should try to get her in case she learns from her mistakes.
我不帮你 自杀有14分呢
I'm not helping you. Suicide's worth 14 points!
我得留着自己用
I'm keeping her for myself.
我希望游戏已经开始了
I wish we were playing already.
这些事都已经发生了 我们连草稿都没写好
All this stuff's going on, we haven't even done the draft yet.
自杀未遂算7分
Attempted suicide is worth seven.
打完草稿 这些事还会继续
Stuff will still be going on after the draft.
这让我们有时间去弄清楚所有新人的情况
And this gives us time to suss out intel on all the newbies.
有人今天可以打电♥话♥ 我们可以监听
Some of them are getting phone time today. We can listen in.
我们中只有一个人能这么做 应该我去
Only one of us can take them. It should be me.
为什么
Why?
因为如果是我 我会分享情报
'Cause if it's me, I'll share intel.
你就不好说了
I'm not so sure about you.
幻想犯人会激发出你内心邪恶的一面
Fantasy Inmate brings out the worst in you.
这不公平
That's so not fair.
我在努力不去评判自己
I'm working hard on not judging myself.
我邀请你加入我
I invite you to join me on this journey.
达娅
Daya?
我觉得他们今天把我肋骨打断了
I think they broke a rib today.
或许等你转到普通牢房♥ 他们就宽松一点
Maybe they'll let up when you're in Gen Pop.
我觉得我们要过段时间才能回普通牢房♥
I think it'll be a while before we go to Gen Pop.
至少他们会等到调查
They'll wait at least 'til the investigations
庭审之类的都结束
and trials and everything are over.
谁告诉你的
Well, who told you that?
一个傻子踢我肚子的时候
One of the goons might have talked about it
说起过
while he was kicking me in the stomach.
你觉得这里会有另外的行政隔离吗
You think there's another Ad Seg in here?
我怎么知道
How should I fuckin' know?
其他人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
只有我们在这你不觉得奇怪吗
I mean, don't you think it's weird we're the only people in here?
其他人可能都被送到别的监狱去了
Everybody probably got shipped out to other prisons.
我们永远回不了轻罪牢房♥了
Ain't none of us ever going back to Minimum.
你觉得艾利克斯被送出去了吗
Do you think that Alex got shipped out?
天呐
Jesus!
你跟个复读机一样
You're like a broken record.
我不知道你那女友在哪
I don't know where your freakin' girlfriend is.
你就只会想着她吗
Is that all you could think about?
是啊 这几天占据了我的脑海
Yeah, it's top of my mind these days.
开始想想怎么自救吧
Start thinkin' how you're gonna save your ass.
有什么好救的
From what?
他们只挑了我们其中几个进来
They only brought a few of us in here.
我们是重点观测对象
We're the focus group.
他们会把暴♥乱♥的事推到我们身上
They're gonna focus on blaming our asses for the riots.
他妈别哭了 纳托利
Stop fucking crying, Natoli.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
你那边抬高一点
And pick up your side.
先把他放在地上 然后好好合计一下
Let's get him down, then we'll have a discussion.
不 转过来
No. Turn it around.
得看上去他是在和她们对峙
It's gotta look like he was facing off with them.
-那是谁 -不知道
- Who is that? - I don't know.
我们下来了 对吗 那他...
We got down here, right? And he was...
他怎么了
He was what?
被挟持了
Being held captive.
就那群女流之辈 得了吧
By that bunch? Come on.
我们在走廊看到他 他跟我们一起冲了下来
We met him in the hallway. He came with us to storm.
他们全副武装 准备开战
They were armed for battle.
腰带呢
Where's that belt?
给 在这里
Here. Here it is.
我♥操♥ 这有把枪
Holy fuck, there's a gun.
谢天谢地 天助我也 给我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表