剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
因为要界限分明 洗澡就是洗澡 刷牙就是刷牙
There should be a separation between church and state,
所以这样我下回进来的时候就不会踩在你吐出来的细菌上
so your spit doesn't get in my sandal the next time I step in.
这可比尿干净啊
Spit's cleaner than piss.
其实 正相反 但你也不要一边洗澡一边尿尿
Actually, it's the other way around, but don't do that in here either.
你不会是在做保洁的时候用消毒水把人毒死了吧
You, uh... You bleach someone to death over at Mighty Maids?
- 你是因为这个进来的吧 - 被你猜中了
- That what you're in for? - You got me.
我就是非常的洁癖 洁癖到会为了洁癖做任何事
I have a passion for cleanliness, and I will kill to achieve it.
不 你聪明的过于谨慎了
Nah, you're too smart for that.
你曾今也是地位很高的人
You were on top of something big,
可以支使别人 我能看出来
calling those shots. I can tell.
或许吧
Yeah, well, maybe.
但我已经不在顶峰了 我的辉煌已经一去不复返了
But I've peaked, and my glory days are in the rearview.
我就想那种牛逼的吉普赛算命的
I'm like one of those goddamn gypsy psychics.
应该给我搞个热♥线♥ 让我上电视
Should get me a hotline and go on TV.
这样我就能去电视上给人算命了
Thinkin' of switchin' my shit up again.
没住这次我就改名叫做锐迪生了
Yeah. Maybe this time, I'll change my name to Radison.
那是个连锁酒店的品牌 你还是再考虑考虑吧
Well, that's a hotel chain. So, you might want to rethink that one.
你很厉害 真的
You're good. Real good.
好好好 喂 问你个问题
Okay, okay. Hey, hey. So, uh, here's a question.
如果你有着与你年龄不服的雄心和精力
You have the energy and ambition of a younger you,
你想找一个途径东山再起
you're looking to find a new pipeline in,
你会贿赂这里面哪一个狱警
which of your cookie camp guards would you corrupt?
我已经不这么想了
I don't think that way anymore.
我知道了 你已经无欲无求了
Oh, I get it. You're out to pasture.
没事 估计你反正也会被人打掉一只眼睛
Never mind. You've probably lost your eye anyway.
卢沙克
Luschek.
他完全没种 而且没有道德 不过无所谓了
He's completely spineless and morally bankrupt, but... never mind.
别害羞啊
Whoa! Don't get shy now.
干嘛 你想让我来点香艳的吗
What? You gonna make me do something X-rated?
我也可以很变♥态♥哦 你看
I can get real kinky. Look...
好了 停停停 听我说
All right. Stop. Just stop. Stop. Listen.
你为什么要碰毒品 毒品太危险了
Why are you even messing with drugs? This place is a fucking wasteland.
人们想要的东西太多了
There's so much stuff that people want.
越稀缺 越赚钱
The more scarce something is, the more profitable.
昨晚我的铺友真的是跟上帝在祈祷
Last night, my bunkie was literally praying
想要一盘奶油意大利面
for a plate of pasta carbonara.
沃斯 你简直聪明炸了
Vause, you're a fuckin' genius.
下去
Get down.
不要停
No breaks.
整个身体趴下去 不然我就帮你一下
All the way down, or I'll push you down.
完事才可以休息 赶快把
Rest when you're done. Let's go.
我们命令你们的时候
When we tell you to do something,
一秒钟都不要停顿
zero seconds before you do it.
不要犹豫 不许问问题 你们要学会遵守规则
No hesitation. No questions asked. You will learn to obey.
因为外面的世界 才不会体谅你们这帮
Because the world out there will not tolerate
狗屁不会 情绪亢奋 时不常刷个小脾气的小屁孩呢
your good-for-nothing, hormonal, teenage insubordination.
是的长官 希♥特♥勒♥长官
Yes, sir, Hitler, sir.
你去垃圾坑里趴着吧
You're now digging our waste pit.
不行不行
No, no, no.
他们都没在看我们的 我要停了
They're not even fucking looking. I'm gonna stop.
我喜欢你的风格 你干了什么事
I like your style. What's your deal?
我♥操♥了我妈的男朋友史蒂夫被抓了
I got caught fucking my mom's boyfriend, Steve.
她气疯了
She went nuts.
我们打起来了
Huge fight where I may
我可能用切鱼刀通到了她的肚子
or may not have stabbed her in the stomach with a fish knife.
- 我是杜拉伊 - 我是帊蒂
- I'm Duray. - I'm Patty.
你干嘛了 可爱滴帊蒂
What did you do, Pretty Patty?
我为了吸毒把自己的下面租出去了
I was leasing my pussy out for blow.
该你了
Your turn.
我是麦迪逊·墨菲
I'm Madison Murphy.
但我朋友都叫我坏迪逊
But my friends call me Badison.
怎么能这么叫你 这也太 丧迪逊了
They don't call you that. That's too "Sadison."
他们也这么叫
They do, too.
我可是干过一些很混♥蛋♥的事 你们都应该害怕我
And I did some fucked-up shit. You should be fuckin' scared of me.
你在这里唯一能吓到的人只有罗奇了
The only one you could scare around here is Roach.
哈
Boo!
你是一个坏X妈X X
"You are a bad beep mother beep. Beep.
如果我XX了那里
If I had beep been there,
我就会XXXXXX
I would have beep, beep, beep, beep, beep."
妈的 有没有一句完整的话没有被狱警涂黑的
Dang. Is there one full sentence that the guards did not black out?
- 这里 - 黑人平等
- Right here. - "Black Lives Matter."
也行了
I'll take it.
妈的 姐们 我真希望普西能看到这一切
Damn, man, I wish Poussey could see all this love.
最高等级的不平等不会成为我们不抗争的理由
"Injustice on the highest level won't be silenced into our labels.
为了平等我们又失去了一位姐妹
Another sister added to the bodies.
从未停下利奇菲尔德监狱姐♥妹♥们♥的
Never gonna stop the Litchfield ladies... "
得了 苏珊娜看到这些不工整的句子估计要发狂了
Okay, now, Suzanne would hate all of these slant rhymes.
是的 不过这是一首藏头诗 开头的字母拼成了
Yeah, but the first letter of each line spells out
- 我想给你舔逼 - 我的天
- "I wanna lick yo' pussy." - Oh, my God!
其实吧 她会很喜欢这个的 估计还要裱起来
Actually, she'd love this, and she would probably frame it.
- 对啊 - 对啊 姐们 我好想她啊
- Yeah. - Damn! Man, I miss her.
我们应该试着见见她
We should try to see her.
怎么没看到她试着找我们呢
Yeah, well, don't see her tryin' to find us.
没准她不知道怎么找呢
Maybe she don't know how?
不如我们邀请她一起去院子里放风好了
How about we invite her to yard time?
你可以明天播广播的时候跟她说
And you could tell her tomorrow on your radio show.
额
Uh...
我和弗拉卡的广播是
What Flaca and I do is like...
爵士一样的
jazz, okay?
我们都是即兴的 提前准备好的东西可能会打乱节奏哦 你造吗
We riff. Pre-planned announcement might fuck up the flow. You feel me?
姐们 你那个广播播的已经跟屎一样了
Bitch, you are barely finding your way on that show.
好吧 我只是说
Okay, look, all I'm sayin' is...
我们随着节奏沉醉的时候 不能保证能说出这个信息哦
When we in the flow, can't guarantee a message gonna come up.
听着 她是我们的姐妹 辛迪
Look, she's our girl, Cindy.
这些信就是在告诉我们 要互相照顾
These letters are telling us to look out for our own.
我会试试的
I'll try.
但那个弗拉卡小妞子 她可是很在意自己的否决权哦
But that Flaca chic, she crazy with her veto power.
医生 我得离开精神病房♥
Doc, I gotta get out of Psych.
我跟外面那些疯子可不一样
I'm not like these locas out there.
这个地方应该是用来惩罚
This place should be punishing the person
那些想要杀我的人 我是被攻击的
that tried to kill me. I was attacked.
没有证据表明有任何其他人和你在那里
There's no evidence that anyone else was in there with you.
所以你认为我把自己的头塞进马桶里吗
So you think I pushed my own head into the toilet?
如果我要自杀的话
If I was gonna kill myself,
我肯定不会用别人的粪水吧
I sure as fuck wouldn't do it in people's turd water.
但是我真的没想自杀
But I didn't try to kill myself.
监狱的规则规定了我不能放走你
Prison rules stipulate that I can't release you
直到我确信你不会再自杀
until I'm convinced you're not gonna try it again.
再自杀吗 但是
Again? But...
好吧 是这样的
Okay, fine. Here it is.
我因为被加刑而心烦意乱
I got all screwed up because of the extra time that I got.
十年 我的意思是
Ten years. I mean...
那足以让任何人失落对吧
That would be enough to upset anyone, right?
但那是一时的 现在我明白了
But that was in the moment, and now I see that
伤害自己不是出路 好吗
hurting myself is not the way out, okay?
我分辨不出你是不是真心的
I can't tell if you're being sincere
还是说你只是说出我想听的话
or you're simply just trying to say what you think I want to hear.
这样 我可以下周再看你一次
Know what? I can see you next week.
不 医生 听着
No, Doc. Look...
我有一个孩子 一个小女孩 我需要为她而活
I got a baby, a baby girl, and I need to live for her.
我不想她没有妈妈的情况下长大
I don't want her growing up without a mommy.
我为了她不会自杀的 真的
I wouldn't do that to her. For real.
我也许是一个罪犯 一个人♥渣♥
And I may be a criminal and a piece of shit and all that,
但是我爱我的孩子
but I love my baby.
我为了我的宝贝而活 那不会改变的
I stay alive for my baby, and that ain't gonna change.
好吧 我放你走
Okay, fine. I'm releasing you.
我会开些抗抑郁的药帮助过渡
I'll prescribe Paxil to help with the transition.
谢谢医生 我保证你不会再看到我
Thank you, Doc. I promise you won't need to see me again.
- 好了去吧 - 谢谢
- Okay, get on your way. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表