剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
A lot of time under my belt down here with the big girls.
你以为你们从山上的夏令营过来就了不起吗
You think you're tough comin' from the summer camp up the hill?
我看穿你们了 你们都是渣渣
But I seen you. You're all cookies.
而你们一进来 或早或晚 应该是前者
And you get in here, and sooner or later, but mostly sooner...
你们就崩溃了
you crumble.
随你怎么说
That's fine.
你不必知道我的姑娘们有多强大
You don't need to know how strong my girls are.
我们有家庭般的力量
We have the strength of family.
我们的力量足以让我们直面魔鬼并击败他
We have the strength of having faced a demon and triumphed.
我们有铁的意志
We have iron wills.
我们有耐心
We have patience.
我们有清晰的头脑和力量储备
We have sharp minds and deep reserves of power.
而且没他妈什么可输的
And fucking nothing to lose.
对
Yeah.
听起来真棒 讲得真好
You all sound terrific. Great speech.
你的演讲十分动人
That was very compelling.
但你们还是渣渣
You're still cookies.
这太他妈荒唐了 她们有可能在任何地方
This is fucking ridiculous. They could be anywhere.
咱们午饭去试试那家沙拉店啊
You wanna try that poké place for lunch?
市中心新开的那家吗
The one that just opened downtown?
有人说还不错
Some of the guys say it's good.
他们会把芥末豆加进去以提升口感
They put wasabi peas in for crunch.
是她们吗 找到了
Is that them? Bingo.
给我起来 之前怎么会没看到她们
Hey. Up! Get up! How did we miss these two?
应该是佩斯清理的这一半
Paiz probably swept this wing.
佩斯啊 站起来 立刻 犯人们
Paiz. On your feet. Now, inmates!
天啊 她们是聋子
Holy shit. They're deaf.
-真的吗 -对 你看
- Seriously? - Yeah, look.
她们在打手语
They're hand talking.
你们得站起来跟我们走
You need to stand up and come with us.
这间监狱正在疏散人员
This prison has been evacuated.
天 这还有聋子 我好奇他们干嘛了
Jesus. They got deaf people in here? I wonder what they did.
别歧视残疾人 聋人和常人一样能犯罪
Don't be ableist. Deaf people can crime like anybody.
雷恩 你现在怎么这么政♥治♥正确
Rein, when did you get so PC?
我在和一个欧柏林学院毕业的女人交往
I'm dating this woman who went to Oberlin. So...
-性感吗 -简直尤物 一对美♥乳♥
- She hot? - Yeah, ridiculous. Amazing tits.
而且没动过刀的 因为是欧柏林
And they're real, 'cause, you know, Oberlin.
-我不能再回去了 不行 -不对啊
- I can't go back there. I can't. - No.
-艾丽克斯呢 -我做不到
- Where's Alex? - I can't do it.
她不应该在这班车上吗 她理应在的
Shouldn't she be on this bus? She should be.
你看见艾丽克斯了吗 他们把她带出去了吗
Did you see Alex? Did they take her out?
这真是非常 非常糟糕
Well, this is very, very bad.
-不准说话 -等等
- No talking. - Wait.
有人没来
We're missing someone.
还有一个犯人也应该上车的
Another inmate is supposed to be on this bus.
该来的人都来了 给我安静
Everyone who's supposed to be on is on. Now keep quiet.
听着
Hey. Psst. Listen to me.
我们应该在同一战线上
We all need to get on the same page.
大家得保持口型一致 一个说法
We need to have our story straight. One story.
什么说法
What story is that?
我们没有抵抗 皮斯科特拉劫我们作了人♥质♥
We were not resisting. We were held hostage by Piscatella.
那是我们在那儿的原因 告诉大家
And that's why we were down there. Pass it on.
-你听到了 -口水都到我耳朵里了
- You got that? - That and some spit in my ear.
说话别喷口水 红妈
Say it don't spray it, Roja.
操 他们好像弄裂了我的膝盖骨
Fuck, I think they split my kneecap.
苏珊娜
Hey, Suzanne.
我得确定你明白我们要讲的故事了
I need to know you understand the story we gotta tell.
但那不是真的
But it's not true.
没错
That's right.
因为真♥相♥是我们要保守的秘密
Because the true story is our secret.
你得守口如瓶 那是我们的秘密
You can't tell anybody. That story is just for us.
我不喜欢秘密 它们搞得我肚子疼
I don't like secrets. They make my stomach hurt.
我们要告诉他们
We will tell them that
皮斯科特拉劫我们做人♥质♥ 传过去
Piscatella held us hostage. That's it. Pass it on.
美味姐 告诉她们皮斯科特拉劫我们做人♥质♥
Taystee. Taystee. Tell them that Piscatella held us hostage.
但你喜欢故事不是吗 大家都喜欢故事
But you like stories, right? Everybody likes stories.
故事让我们开心
They... They make us feel good.
难道你不想让大家都开心吗
Don't you want to make people feel good?
就像《时间隆起》
Like with the Time Hump.
里面并不都是真事 但大家喜欢看
Not all that was true, but everybody loved it.
有些是真的
Well, that was somewhat true.
就比如那个触摸传送器
Like, the touch-touch teleporter.
还有那个卷卷宇宙火箭
And Frizzy Sprockets
也是根据我妈妈的朋友塔玛拉写的
was based on my mommy's friend Tamara.
听着 如果你还想见到你妈妈的朋友塔玛拉
Look. You wanna see your mama's friend, Tamara, ever again,
那就照我告诉你的这个说法说
then stick with the story I'm tellin' you.
-塔玛拉打过我一次 -去他的塔玛拉
- Tamara hit me once. - Fuck Tamara.
苏珊娜 我告诉你 这就是我们的说法
Suzanne, I'm tellin' you, this is our story
你必须说对 听到了吗
and you gonna get it right, you hear me?
-这不是开玩笑 -明白了
- I ain't foolin' around. - Okay.
我们要么都这么说 要么就得被弄死
We'll use this story or they gonna kill us.
他们会杀掉我们的 苏珊娜
They're gonna kill us dead, Suzanne.
放在箱子里 埋在土里 没有光
In a box, in the dirt, no light,
没有呼吸 就死翘翘了 你想这样吗
no breath, dead. You want that?
-不 我不要 -不 你当然不想
- No. No. I do not want that. - No. No, you don't.
你不会死的
No, you don't.
-现在给我复述一遍 -好的
- Now tell the story back to me. - Okay.
辛迪和我在柜子里睡觉
Cindy and I were in the closet, sleeping.
我们没有去池子或者任何地方
We did not go to the pool or see anything.
我们什么都不知道
We don't know anything.
-那皮斯科特拉呢 -我们什么都不知道
- Piscatella? - We don't know anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-这没有用 -如果问起来 你就这么说
- It won't matter. - If it comes up, say it anyway.
我们要说皮斯科特拉劫我们做了人♥质♥
Hey. We're going to tell them Piscatella kept us hostage.
-不是这么说的 -什么
- What? That's not the story-- - What?
故事不是这样的
That's not the story I learned!
你♥他♥妈♥把嘴闭上 给我转回来
You need to shut the fuck up and turn around!
够了 一排坐一个人
Okay, that's it! One inmate per row!
我真的搞不懂
I'm so conf...
大家都散开
Everybody spread out!
动起来
Move it!
听着 苏珊娜 苏珊娜 听着
Listen. Suzanne. Suzanne, listen.
我们有我们的故事
We have our story.
我们要保守秘密
We have our secrets.
全靠你了苏珊娜 听到了吗 全靠你了
I'm countin' on you, Suzanne. You hear? I'm countin' on you!
柜子 柜子 柜子
The closet. The closet. The closet.
柜子 柜子 柜子
The closet. The closet. The closet.
真的太美味了
Those are so good.
我读过一篇文章
I read an article that
说薯条会缩短你的寿命
said french fries take years off your life.
但我现在可不要想那个
But I'm not gonna think about that right now.
我得想想
I am going to think about...
鸟儿们
birds.
你感觉如何 苏珊娜
How you feeling, Suzanne?
你准备好再和我们多聊一会儿了吗
You think you might be ready to talk to us some more?
有点儿困了 吃了药总犯困
Kind of sleepy. Medicines make me sleepy.
妈妈去哪儿了
Where'd Mommy go?
她看到她隐形的老妈了
She's seeing her invisible mother?
她可没看见她妈 这是重点
No, she's not seeing her mother. That's the point.
我以为她刚在这的
I thought she was here.
但我猜 她其实刚刚没在这
But I guess... she wasn't.
-我能躺会儿吗 -等我们谈完
- Can I lie down? - After we talk.
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
你之前在地下室吗
Were you in the basement room?
-池子 -什么
- Pool. - What?
那是个废弃的池子
It was an abandoned pool.
惩应队突袭的时候你在池子里吗
Right, okay. Were you in the pool when the CERT team stormed?
没关系 苏珊娜 你不会有事的
It's all right, Suzanne. You're not in any trouble.
他只想听听你的故事
He only wants to hear your story.
故事吗
Story?
故事 那个故事 我那会儿跟辛迪在一起
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表