剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
女士们还有垃圾们 希望你们充分运用了这独处的36个小时
Ladies and garbage, hope you used your 36 hours of alone time
想清楚了自己的人生是在何时何地发生如此离谱的
to think about exactly when and where your lives went so horribly wrong.
如果你没想清楚 别担心
If you didn't, don't worry.
我们的到来会向你们说明 你们的人生已经跌倒了谷底
We'll be coming around to remind you that this is rock bottom.
把这翻个底朝天
Let's flip 'em.
他们来了 妈的 他们在搜查
They're coming! Fuck! They're searching.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
不 不 别发现我的辣椒酱 今天不行
No, no. Not my hot sauce. Not today.
- 那是你的违♥禁♥品♥ - 要你管
- That's your contraband? - Don't you judge.
你这样模仿肖申克 把手♥机♥藏在墙上的划痕里是没有用的
You're the dummy trying to Shawshank her phone into a wall scratch.
这不是我的手♥机♥ 我在替其他人保管
This is not my phone. I'm holding it for someone.
这瓶辣椒酱让我想起了我祖母 当时感恩节
This hot sauce reminds me of my Nana when she took me to the food bank
领着我去食品银行的日子
on the best Thanksgiving ever.
有些混♥蛋♥要非礼我 我祖母就把辣酱油抹到了他的眼睛上
Some asshole tried to grab my tit. She shot Tabasco in his eye.
- 看起来只剩一个选择了 - 倒掉
- Well, there's only one option here. - Dump it.
我要塞进我下面 闭上眼睛
Prison purse. Avert your eyes.
那个 巴迪逊怎么样了
So... how's Badison?
伤口有没有因为那把不干净的刀感染 有可能患败血症
Any infection from that dirty shiv? Sepsis, maybe?
这事做的还真是恶毒
That was some vicious, vicious stuff.
看上去刀口挺深的
It looked like it went in there pretty deep.
这次袭击会对我们产生怎样的影响
Any word on how the attack's gonna affect us?
延长封锁时间 再多个12或者24小时
Longer lockdown? Another 12, 24 maybe?
毕竟 孤独是灵魂的提神剂
Solitude is refreshment for the soul, after all.
娜奥米·贾德说的 挺对的
Naomi Judd said that. Wise.
也许再关上48小时
Maybe another 48?
我们对这还有一大堆的问题要问 查普曼
We ask the questions around here, Chapman.
没错
Yeah.
你要在这呆着 直到每个同狱犯友和每一个床铺经过彻底妥当的搜查
You're in here till every inmate and bunk has been thoroughly and properly searched.
兄弟 你刚刚恰巧回答了她的问题
Dude, you just answered the question.
我没详细回答
I wasn't specific.
靠墙站着 克里奇
Against the wall, Creech.
我要查一查护具
Inside the brace.
好像我会往护具里藏什么东西一样 就像第一天检查一样
Like I would have anything in my brace. That's, like, day-one-basic-bitch shit--
绷带里面 沃斯
The brace, Vause.
我手臂受伤了 轻
My arm is broken. Just--
轻点
Ow.
轻点 疼
Please. Ow!
鞋脱掉
Shoes off.
找到点东西
Found something.
看看这团头发 兄弟
Check out this hairball, dude.
这可能会被用来让某人窒息 很聪明 克里奇
This could be used to choke someone. Nice try, Creech.
回到你们的牢房♥ 犯人们
Back to your cell, inmates.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事 瓶盖掉了
Nope. Cap popped off.
所有可用的区域都有一定的封锁时间
With lockdown period over for all applicable blocks,
娱乐时间将会被完全分开
recreation times will be completely separated by block
有变化会另行通知
until further notice.
利奇菲尔德高等安全监狱将依照正常程序
Litchfield Maximum Security inmates are to resume normal protocol,
将会根据T1周一至周五的日程安排
per the T-1 Monday to Friday schedule.
你找我
You summoned me?
你听到我们的紧闭期结束了 是吧 你不用再在这里呆着了
You know our lockdown is over, right? You don't have to stay in here no more.
外面也没有我的容身之处
There's nothing for me out there.
外面都是前任和瘾君子 哦 还有我那个老板
Exes and junkies, oh, and my boss who's about to find out
她的所有的存货被消灭的一干二净
that her entire fucking stash has been wiped out...
而她必须忍♥痛戒毒
while she's going through withdrawal.
你还在生我的气
You still mad at me.
我生气是因为我完蛋了
I'm mad that I'm fucked.
听着 很抱歉 我没有想周全这件事
Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't think it through.
我一半的时间都沉浸在痛苦中 我没有
I'm in so much pain half the time, I didn't--
你在C区有认识的朋友 对吧
You got friends in C-Block, right?
有
Yeah.
我在想你可以买♥♥通他们
I was thinking you could make a buy off them.
帮帮C区
Help out the block.
那能有用吗 你能办得到吗
Is that how it works? You can just do that?
不 你能办得到
No, you can just do that.
那里的人信任你 对吧
You came through with people over there, right?
没错
Right.
听着 我想帮忙 但是 看上去 我没有没有那么多钱
Look... I want to help, but, like, I don't have that type of money.
不用担心钱的问题 我来弄钱
Don't worry about the money. I got you covered.
有邮件到了
Incoming!
我这里有36小时禁闭期间的邮件
I got 36 hours worth of lockdown mail right here.
还有呢
More?
信件 明信片 求婚信
Letters, postcards, marriage proposals,
画报 非名人签名的头像
art, signed head shots from non-celebrities.
给我看看
Give me that.
哦 还有人给你寄了个假肢
Oh, and someone sent you a prosthetic arm.
什么
What?
没错 他们说他们相信你 并且他们想助你一臂之力
Yeah. They said they believed in you and they wanted to lend you a hand?
我觉得挺有意思的 就是还得被没收
I thought it was cute. Still had to confiscate it though.
我还想把它当成我浴室门的衣钩来用呢
I'm thinking of using it as a robe hook for my bathroom door.
- 看上去你有许多粉丝 - 没错 我也有许多敌人
- Looks like you got a lot of fans. - Yeah. And I got a lot of enemies, too.
他们只是在扰乱你
They're just messing with you.
倒也提醒了我
Which reminds me...
我得想办法把这个保存下来以免它进了垃圾桶
I managed to save this before it went into the trash.
看上去像是某种采访请求 我不
Looks like some sort of interview request. I don't...
公共公♥司♥是一个非盈利组织 利用调查新闻
"ProPublica is a nonprofit that uses investigative journalism
来揭露不公正的行为
to spotlight injustice.
我们要求对犯人塔莎·杰斐逊进行一次采访
We are requesting an interview with inmate Tasha Jefferson."
我不知道该怎么办好
Don't know what I'm supposed to do with this.
看上去也没那么太难
Well, it doesn't seem hard.
你想让公众知道你是无罪的 看来机会来了
You want people to know you're innocent, so you do the interview.
等等 我能在监狱里接受采访吗
Wait. Can I even do an interview in prison?
想的美 婴儿杀手贝斯还拍电视剧呢
Shit! Uh, uh... Beth the Babykiller did a Dateline ID.
让你的新律师安排
Get your new lawyer on it.
我不清楚 我不知道自己适不适合接受这个采访
I don't know, man. I don't know if I'm the right person to be doing this.
以前的那个塔莎·杰斐逊去哪了 那个过去争强好胜的去哪了
What happened to the old Tasha Jefferson? The feisty one from back in the day?
那个女孩 早就死了
Yeah, that girl is... long gone.
欢迎来到斯托基快餐店
Welcome to Storky's,
我们这有全新的饼干汉堡和肉汁包
home of the all-new Biscuit Burger and Gravy Bundle.
您要点餐吗
May I take your order, please?
你们今天不开业吗
Y'all not open?
是的 先生 我们今晚只是在窗口售餐
No, sir. We're just doing the window tonight.
我要一份大号♥的鸡肉三明治
Well, I'd like a large chicken sandwich
再来一小杯含牛奶2%的牛奶
and one small container of 2% milk.
抱歉先生 我们这里不卖♥♥鸡肉
I'm sorry, sir, we don't sell chicken here.
- 你们不卖♥♥鸡肉 - 不卖♥♥ 先生 我们不卖♥♥鸡肉汉堡
- Y'all don't sell chicken? - Uh, no, sir. We do not.
没有鸡块或者鸡条吗 那么有没有鸡柳
No chicken nuggets or chicken fingers? How about chicken strips?
很不幸 没有 因为你说的都是鸡肉
Unfortunately, no, because it's all in the chicken family.
如果你们不卖♥♥鸡肉 那么你们的标志上为什么有一只鸡
If y'all don't sell chicken, then how come there's a chicken on your sign?
啊 先生 那不是一只鸡 那是一只鹳
Uh, sir, that's not a chicken. That's a stork.
好吧 那你给我来一个鹳肉三明治
Well, let me have a stork sandwich, then.
天啊 他要一份鹳肉三明治
Girl, he want a stork sandwich.
- 抱歉先生 我们 - 你吃不到了 再见
- No, sir. We--- No, you cannot. So, goodbye.
- 孩子 你在干什么 - 恩
- Girl, what are you doing? - Uh...
哦 糟了
Oh, aw...
他开车走了 这就是为什么只剩下一家斯托基快餐店了
Now he drove off. That's why there's only one Storky's left.
你又把果汁洒出来了
And you left the drink syrup out again.
它
It's...
认真的吗 怪不得韦恩又记过你
For real? No wonder Wayne gave you another citation.
该死的韦恩
Fuck Wayne!
妞 你知道的 他把迈瑟德·曼后图像面的那个小地方当成了他的办公室
Girl, you know, he call that little space behind that Method Man cutout his office.
他总是说 你们别像按肉汁包子一样使劲去按那些设备
He was like, "You not pushing the add-ons like the Gravy Bundles enough."
然后他就会
And then he was like...
呦 过来
"Yo, come on.
如果你不改变你的态度
If you don't change your attitude,
我就举报你因为情绪怠慢工作 你希望这样吗
I'mma write you up for being an unhappy host. You want that?"
然后你说啥了
And what'd you say?
我说 贱♥人♥ 我当然有情绪了
I was like, "Bitch, of course, I'm an unhappy host.
没有人想在这该死的斯托基快餐店工作
Don't nobody want to be working at fucking Storky's."
你不敢这么说 你在撒谎
You did not say that. You are lying.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表