剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
如果你想和我换位置的话 我还巴不得呢
So, like, if you want to trade places, I'm game.
你都怎么应付的
How do you deal with it?
我努力生存
I try to survive.
好了杰弗逊 时间到了
All right, Jefferson. Time's up.
这口香糖该怎么办
So, what are we doing about this gum?
剪了
Cut it off.
记得要身体坐直手放两侧
Remember to sit up straight with your arms at your sides,
要是法官问你问题 你要称他法官大人
and if the judge asks you a question, address him as "Your Honor."
还有 作证期间 禁止使用任何俚语
Also, during your testimony, you should refrain from the use of any slang words
比如 呦 哥们儿 老兄 傻缺 嗨了 吐槽
like "yo" or "homie" or "homie-dawg" or "trippin'," "turnt" or "clapback"--
不讲俚语 懂了 谢了
No slang. Got it, thanks.
最重要的是 作证期间
Okay. And most importantly, during your testimony,
你要确保和陪审团有目光接触
you wanna make sure to establish eye contact with the jury.
别看旁听席上的任何人 尤其是杰弗逊女士
Do not look at anyone in the gallery. And especially not at Ms. Jefferson.
记住 真♥相♥在你这边
Remember the truth is on your side.
你要做的就是像你告诉我那样 把事情陈述给法庭
All you have to do is tell your story to the court the way you told me.
但我撒谎了
But it's bullshit.
哪里说谎了
What is?
全都说慌了
All of it.
我说过 我理解你的沮丧
Like I said, I understand you may be frustrated--
不
No.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我们当时和他一起在那 还有皮斯科特拉 他还活着
We was down there with him. With Piscatella. Alive.
美味姐拿枪对着他的头 但没开枪
Taystee had the gun pointed at his head, but she didn't shoot him.
她把枪交给我 之后我们就放走了他
She gave me the gun, and then we let him go.
等紧急响应小组赶了的时候 我和苏珊娜躲在
When CERT stormed, Suzanne and I hid--
我理解你现在可能情绪激动
I understand you might be very emotional right now,
导致你说了很多我没听过的话
it's causing you to say a lot of things, most of which I didn't hear.
因为你不听我说
'Cause you not listening to me!
我告诉你她是清白的 西格尔先生 拜托
I'm telling you she's innocent. Mr. Siegel, please.
求求您了 我不能让美味姐就这么完了
I'm begging you, please. I can't let Taystee go down like this.
一定有办法的
There's gotta be some way.
我们肯定有办法能纠正过来
There's got to be some way that we can make it right.
听好 辛迪 先不说我弄不清
Look, Cindy, putting aside the fact that I can't make heads or tails
你说没说过的话
of what you may or may not have just said to me,
你几个小时之后就要去作证了
you're giving testimony in a few hours.
如果你所述脱离你的书面陈情
If you deviate from your written statement,
你的协议就失效了 你将被视为不可靠的证人
your deal will be rescinded, you'll be deemed an unreliable witness.
我就该早点说的 但我实在害怕
I should have said something sooner, but I was scared.
我天 你知道
Man, do you know what...
我这辈子身边都是些卑鄙的警♥察♥
I've been around scumbag cops my whole life.
我知道我们这种人说实话时 他们会怎么对付
I know what they do to people like me when we talk.
在最后时刻改变证词对杰斐逊的案子无济于事
Changing your testimony at the 11th hour will not help Ms. Jefferson's case.
听我说 不帮不了她 到最后反而害了自己
Listen to me. You won't help her, but you will end up hurting yourself.
但真的不是她干的
But she didn't do it.
那就希望陪审团那样判决吧
Then let's hope the jury determines that.
但你要是想帮她的话 已经来不及了
But as far as you helping her, it's too late.
身为你的法律顾问 我督促你
I am urging you, as your legal counsel,
按照你之前给联邦调查局的声明去作证
to testify to the statement you gave the feds.
你的情况已经不容欢乐
There's no point in adding years of extra time
没必要再给自己加几年服刑
on top of what is already a painful situation.
海耶斯女士
Ms. Hayes?
卡普托呢
Where's Caputo?
他说要我和律师见面说说起诉惩教管理公♥司♥的案子
He told me I was meeting with my lawyer to talk about my case against MCC.
我猜他是想把这个案子公之于众来羞辱惩教管理公♥司♥ 对吗
And I imagine he wants to take the case public to embarrass MCC, correct?
我看你不是那个律师吧
I'm assuming you ain't the lawyer, then?
不 我其实是惩教管理公♥司♥的高级副总裁
No. I fact, I'm the senior vice president of MCC.
我早该知道 永远别相信烫卷发的白人女性
I should have known. Never trust a white woman with a weave.
你可以相信我 我是好人 我向你保证
You can trust me. I'm one of the good ones, I assure you.
你要是好人 你就不会在这种缺德公♥司♥上班了
If you was one of the good ones, you wouldn't be working for Evil Incorporated.
听好 伯赛特女士
Look, Ms. Burset,
我知道前任惩教管理公♥司♥的管理让你遭了不少罪
I know you suffered greatly under the previous administration at MCC.
但作为新任高级副总裁
But part of my mission as the new senior vice president
我的任务就是纠正前人的错误
is to correct the mistakes of my predecessors.
对
Right.
我在隔离室呆的这六个月 你打算怎么纠正
How do you intend to correct the six months I spent in isolation
没有像样的食物还不见光 还看不到任何一个其他人类
without decent food or sunlight, or ever laying my eyes on another human being
除了那些走来走去 你们称之为狱守的大土豆子
except for those giant walking potatoes you call guards?
我愿为你遭受的不公对待
I would like to personally apologize
亲自向你道歉
for the horrendous mistreatment that you endured.
但我向你保证 在我的领导下
But I assure you that under my leadership,
这类不人道的折磨 在利奇菲尔德绝不会再次发生
such inhumane torture will never take place at Litchfield again.
作为补偿 我愿意为你提供一笔30万的补偿金
As reparation, I would like to offer you a settlement of $300,000.
上级已经许可
I've gotten the go-ahead from my superiors.
今天下午这笔钱就能存到你的账户
I could have the funds transferred to your bank by this afternoon.
你只需要签份协议就好
All you have to do is sign an agreement
保证不会起诉或做出反对惩教管理公♥司♥的证词
promising not to file or testify against MCC.
这是笔封口费咯
So this is hush money?
当成一种善行吧
Consider it an act of good faith.
很明显这不足以弥补你遭受的创伤
Clearly, it's not enough to make up for the trauma that you suffered,
但我希望你被提前释放后 这笔钱能帮你
but it is my hope that it will help you get back on your feet
重新开始
after your early release.
你是说提前释放吗
Did you say early release?
是啊
I did.
只要你答应不起诉 不作证 对本次谈话保密
As long as you agree not to sue, testify or ever speak of this conversation.
卧♥槽♥
Damn.
还真是好人啊
You really are a good witch.
我们为今天的祈祷会拉手吧
Let's join hands for today's group prayer.
玛利亚 你愿意给我们带个头吗
Um, Maria, would you like to lead us?
我试试吧
Um, I'll give it a try.
亲爱的上帝
Dear God...
今天我们祈求你赐予我们力量 以遵从你的教诲
today we pray for the strength to follow your teachings.
内心平和纯洁
To be peacemakers, to be pure of heart,
宽以待人 因为这件屁事并不容易
to be merciful, because that shit ain't easy...
有很多贱♥人♥都不配被宽容
There are a lot of bitches in here that don't deserve mercy,
有时候就觉得 无论你多努力
and sometimes it feels like no matter how hard you try,
最终还是会回到起点
you'll just end up right back where you started.
所以我们祈求你 支持我们做正确的事
So we ask for your support in trying to do the right thing
指引我们何去何从
and for your guidance in knowing which way to go.
我很抱歉 讲了两次屁事和贱♥人♥
And I'm sorry about saying shit and bitch. Twice.
- 阿门 - 阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
很感人 玛利亚
That was very moving, Maria.
- 我想分享一些事 - 好的
- I'd like to share something. - Yes.
- 小白说吧 - 玛利亚
- Beth, go ahead. - Maria.
我对你刚才说的做正确的事这点 真的产生了共鸣
Your words just now about doing the right thing really resonated for me.
为了表示敬意 我觉得必须坦白
And to honor that, I feel I need to make a confession.
我曾经差点把你淹死在看守的厕所里
I was the one who tried to drown you in the guard bathroom.
我很抱歉 我控制不住 着魔了一样
I'm sorry. I have a compulsion. Something comes over me.
我一直试着自己解决这个问题
I've tried to deal with this problem on my own,
但加入这个组织教会了我 我需要交由上帝处理
but being in this group has taught me that I need put it in the Lord's hands.
那个人是你啊
That was you?
是啊 但那件事让你来了这里 是吧
Yes, but it led you here, right?
我猜上帝安排总是不知不觉
I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways.
这和上帝无关
This got nothing to do with the Lord.
你特么想杀我 你个贱♥人♥
You fucking tried to kill me, you fucking bitch.
他们想把我关进精神病房♥
They wanted to keep me in Psych.
他们逼我说是我把自己呛在马桶里的
They made me say that I tried to drown myself in a toilet.
我说了很抱歉
I said I was sorry.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
不如你们换一种出于爱的表达方式
Perhaps you might try to speak from a place of love.
你说这是种洗礼 但这里却有位谋杀我未遂的婴儿杀手
You told me this was a baptism, but it was an attempted murder by a baby killer.
- 你也是这么杀死自己孩子的吗 - 玛利亚
- Is that how you killed your babies too? - Maria!
- 你也把他们呛在马桶里吗 - 玛利亚 别说了
- You drowned them in a toilet? - Maria, please.
我现在懂了
Nah, I get it now.
这就是个彻头彻尾的笑话
This whole thing is a joke.
你们围着坐着讲着宽恕
Y'all like to sit around and talk about forgiveness,
因为你们跟上帝对话 相信自己比别人都强
believing you're better than everyone else because you talk to God
这样你们晚上就能高枕无忧
so you can sleep at night.
但你们跟其他操蛋的人一样
But you'll still just be as fucked up as the rest of us.
- 但至少我敢于承认 - 玛利亚
- But at least I can own it. - Maria--
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表