剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
嘿
Hey!
- 你想干什么 - 我知道你干了什么
- What do you want? - I know what you did.
我知道你撒了谎 因为你 那个女孩被毁了
I know you lied, and that girl went down for your shit!
你以为我会让你逍遥法外吗
You think I'm gonna let you get away with that?
你去死吧
Fuck you.
监狱婚礼比普通婚礼好多了
I just think prison weddings are so much better than regular weddings
因为我们的人生更悲惨 我们更需要婚礼
'cause our lives are sadder. We need it more.
维尼和我结婚时
When Vinnie and me got married,
我花了整整一个星期
I maybe went a whole week before
才记起来我是被迫关在这里的
I remembered I was in here against my will.
你确实明白你刚刚去参加的婚礼是C区的婚礼 对吧
You do realize that the wedding you just attended was a C-Block wedding, right?
不 不是
No, it wasn't.
是 就是
Yes, it was.
派珀和亚历克斯是C区的
Piper and Alex are C-Block.
是 但这又不是她们能选择的
Yeah, but they didn't choose to be.
对 对 对 就跟C区的其他人一样
Right. Right, right, right. Just like everyone else in C-Block.
就像你和我不是自己选择去D区
I mean, just like you and me didn't choose to be D-Block.
但 你到底想说什么
But... what is your point?
因为我觉得你现在说了很多话来迷惑我
'Cause I feel like you're saying a lot of words to confuse me right now.
我的观点是与别人开战是很愚蠢的
My point is that it is stupid to go to war with people
就因为她们被随意分到某个区
just because of whatever fucking cell block they randomly got assigned to,
或者穿的是某种颜色的囚服
or the stupid fucking color that they wear.
但她们还是会试图攻击我们
Well... But they're trying to attack us.
尼克 我们必须反击 我们现在处于危险之中
Nicky, we have to fight back. We're in danger.
但是如果他们仅仅因为认为我们在攻击他们而攻击我们呢
But what if they're just attacking us because they think we're attacking them?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不行 我们不能出去 尼克
No, no. No, we can't go out there, Nicky.
我的天啊 谢谢你
Jesus fucking Christ, thank you!
我担心了好一阵子
I was worried for a minute there,
但我知道一场婚礼会让你改变
but I knew a wedding could turn you.
- D区 - 该死
- D-Block! - Shit.
- 我们要去哪里 - 远离她们
- Where are we going? - Away from them.
给你一分钟时间 查普曼
You got one minute, Chapman.
你有卡尔的手♥机♥号♥和我父母的电♥话♥号♥了
You have Cal's cell and my parents' phone.
一定要尽快把号♥码存进你的通讯里
Make sure you put this on your call list as soon as you can.
不 我不会等你打电♥话♥来的
No, I'm not gonna wait to talk to you.
我去偷偷弄一部手♥机♥
I'll get my hands on one of the cell phones floating around.
不 不 亚历克斯 你不能那样做
No. No, Alex, you're not gonna do that.
你那样做的话 就会被记过 也就是说会被加刑
If you do that, you'll get shots, which means extra time,
这意味着我要等更久才能 再次联♥系♥你
which means it's gonna be even longer before I can... touch you again.
好了 女士们和废物们 排队参加踢球游戏了
All right, ladies and garbage! Line up for kickball!
我之前就听他说过这句话
Yo, I heard him use that line before.
或许那是他的口头禅
Maybe it's like a catchphrase.
呦 队长 你去球场吗
Yo, Captain. You coming to the field?
不了 我要出狱了
No. I'm getting out.
- 我明白了 - 妈的 恭喜啊
- I see you. - Shit, congrats.
- 你的护发素可以给我吗 - 不行
- Can I get your conditioner? - No.
我把我所有的东西都遗赠给了我最亲的亲人
I bequeath all of my belongings to my next of kin.
该死 我们做了这么多努力 没想到你要错过踢球比赛了
Damn. After all that, can't believe you're gonna miss kickball.
这可能是最好的结果
It's probably for the best.
怎么了 坏迪逊
What the fuck, Badison?
卡罗尔说她希望再多一名战士上场
Carol says she wants another soldier on the field,
所以排队去吧 准备使用这个东西
so get in line and get ready to use this.
出狱快乐 噶普曼
Happy release day, Gapman!
我本来要送你点东西的 但是
I would've got you something, but, uh,
你这个贱♥人♥太蠢了 我从来都不喜欢你
you're a stupid bitch who I never liked.
查普曼 时间到了
Chapman, time's up!
这是什么情况
What was that?
- 别担心 - 担心什么
- Don't worry about it. - About what?
查普曼 你想不想离开这个地方 我们走吧
Chapman, do you want to leave this place or not? Let's go!
好吧 我爱你 我会想念你脸上焦虑的表情
Okay, I love you and I'm gonna miss that worried look on your face,
但是现在 我需要你相信你没必要担心我
but right now, I need you to trust that you do not need to worry about me.
查普曼 我很高兴告诉假释委员会
Chapman, I am happy to tell the parole board
- 你违抗命令 - 我相信你
- that you resisted orders. - I trust you.
- 我爱你 - 走了 一遍
- I love you. - Going once...
- 走了 两遍 - 来了
- Going twice... - Coming!
该死
Fuck!
好了 依次出去吧
All right. File out.
嘿 白妞 你还不明白吗
Psst. Gringuita, you still ain't realized?
今天是你人生中最好的日子
This is the best day of your life.
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
How you holding up, kid?
跑了那么久 又躲进这么小的地方
With all the running and the hiding in the small spaces,
小卡迈恩会疯掉的
Little Carmine's going crazy.
- 孩子是叫卡迈恩 - 对啊
- Carmine, huh? - Yeah.
告诉卡迈恩冷静点
Just tell Carmine to chill.
我们齐心协力 一定没事的
We're hangin' tight. It's all good.
没事的
All good.
冷静
Be cool.
- 真对不起 - 谁在那里
- I'm so sorry. - Who's there?
别去
Don't go.
嘿 安娜丽莎
Hey, Annalisa!
很高兴在这见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
你不是应该在踢球场上吗
Ain't you supposed to be on the kickball field?
我去拿一个我藏的武器 你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
Picking up a weapon I stashed. What the fuck were you doing in there?
我说我来干同样的事情你会相信吗
Would you believe I was doing the exact same thing?
我们都是天才哈
I mean, great minds, huh?
我受够你的鬼话了 尼科尔斯
I'm sick of your shit, Nichols.
如果你是来捡武器的 那武器在哪里
If you were picking up a weapon, where the fuck is it?
你要看一看购物小票吗
You wanna see a proof of purchase?
我们该走了
We should get going.
必须得走啊
Oh, yeah, big time.
你不想谋杀迟到的
You wouldn't wanna be tardy to the murdering.
快点 走了
Hurry up, let's go.
卧♥槽♥ 不要不要 现在别出来啊宝宝
Fuck! No, no, no. Baby, not now!
你怎么这么久
What took you so long?
是干净的 没理由不是干净的啊
It's clean. There's no reason it wouldn't be clean.
你那边一切都还顺利吗
Everything go smoothly on your end?
我的姑娘们都蓄势待发了 你呢
My girls are primed. Yours?
她们都是战士 会展现出训练的一切成果
They're soldiers. They'll do what they're trained to do.
意思是
Meaning?
意思是几分钟以后 大屠♥杀♥开始的时候
Meaning, in a few minutes, when the carnage starts,
会有一堆弗罗里达区的踢球爱好者
there'll be a shit ton of Florida kickball fans
从看台上被轰回牢房♥里
getting rushed from the bleachers back to their cell block.
然后等他们经过这个走廊的时候
And when they come down this hall,
我们和B区的人一起混进去
we're gonna slide right into B-Block with 'em.
结束我们25年前就该结束的事情
Do what we should've done 25 years ago.
我希望那个东西很锋利
I hope that thing's sharp.
足够锋利到可以直接把弗里达脖子上的章鱼纹身割下来
Sharp enough to slice that octopus tattoo right off Frieda's neck.
好 你知道 如果
Good. You know, and if it's not...
我还带了其他的
I brought extra.
好的
Yeah.
即便我搞不清楚美味姐是不是生我的气
Even though I couldn't figure out if Taystee was mad at me,
但我觉得她没有 因为如果她生我气的话
but I don't think she is, because if she were mad at me,
我会知道的 因为我们基本上算是很远很远的远方亲戚
I would know, because we're basically 16th cousins--
- 苏珊娜 - 管用了
- Yo, Suzanne--- It worked.
什么鬼
What the--
苏珊娜 我们都在排队等着踢球呢 快走吧
Suzanne, we're lining up for kickball. Let's go.
有人要杀弗里达 所以我们要躲在这里
Oh. Someone tried to murder Frieda, so we're staying in.
- 安全第一 - 是锦标赛
- Safety first. - It's the championships.
我们最好的队员都没了还怎么赢
How will we win without our best player?
我不知道 我估计你们会输吧
I don't know. I guess you'll lose?
得了吧 我们出去吧 我们终于有机会出去
Come on, we're going outside. We finally get to go outside
看看云看看树什么乱七八糟的了
and look at the clouds and the trees and all that shit.
我想出去看那些东西
I want to go outside and see that stuff,
但我不能去
but I can't go.
为什么
Why not?
就是不能 没有什么我能做的
I just can't. Nothing I can do about it.
苏珊娜 你应该去
Suzanne, you should go.
你不用跟我一起困在这里
You don't have to be stuck in here with me.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表