剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You need to help us so we can help you.
你真的想死在监狱里吗 瑞泽尼科夫
Do you really wanna die in prison, Ms. Reznikov?
我现在知道你们的作风了
Now I see what you do to people.
死基佬
Faggots!
-你刚才说什么 -没关系
- What'd you just say? - It's cool.
我说死基佬 跟臭傻帽押韵
I said faggots. Rhymes with maggots.
行了 咱们走吧
Come on, man. Let's just go.
要不我说大声点 让你的基佬熊听听
You want me to say it louder so your faggy bear can hear it, too?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
行了 我们根本没跟你说话
Look, we weren't even talking to you.
你在说我朋友
You were talking to my friends,
就是在跟我说
which means you were talking to me.
你所说的基佬
And those faggots over there...
他们的感情
Their whole relationship,
一直在忍♥受外面人们的指指点点
they've had to put up with people from the outside judging it.
或者隐藏自己
Or hiding it.
就好像克服困难
Like getting through the complexities
来维持一段感情不够难似的
of maintaining a relationship ain't hard enough.
然后他们好不容易有机会逃离一切
Then they finally get a chance to get away from everything
就他妈单纯地享受一会儿人生
and have some fuckin' fun,
然后你却要把这也毁了 你个歧视的傻♥逼♥
and you gotta ruin it for 'em, you hate criminal.
随你便吧 老哥
Whatever, man.
不 什么随我的便
No! Not whatever!
那两个死基佬是我的朋友
Those faggots are my friends!
因为我和他们说
Because when I told them,
"我知道我们不熟..."
"Hey! I know we don't know each other that well..."
因为在我们都只是一堆塞满恐惧的
Because how well can we ever really know one another
人肉皮囊的时候
when we're all just
我们怎么可能和谁熟呢
a collection of skin masks covering up our fears?
我问他们说
I said to them,
"你们介意我加入你们的假期逃避现实之旅吗"
"Would it be cool if I came on your vacation getaway?"
而他们说"不介意"
And they said, "Yes."
然后你们就可以一起干个爽了
So... So y'all can fuck?
干得漂亮
Nice.
太谢谢你了 塔米卡
Thank you so much, Tamika.
请叫我沃德狱警
It's CO Ward.
而且这会是我唯一一次帮你
And this is the only favor you ever get from me.
我得承认 我有点想你的胡子了
I gotta say, I miss the lip sweater,
但是看到你这张脸还是很开心
but, uh, it's good to see that face.
美味姐 你觉得我是来干嘛的
Taystee, what am I doing here?
他们想让我当暴♥乱♥的替罪羊
They're trying to make me the scapegoat for the riot.
他们声称我杀死了皮斯科特拉
They're sayin' that I killed Piscatella.
那是你杀的吗
Did you?
你怎么能这么问
How could you say that?
暴♥乱♥的过程中你基本都和我待在一起
You was with me for most of the riot.
我在试图推动真正的变革
I was trying to make real change.
我们本可以产生真正的变革
We could have had real change.
但你更想复仇
You wanted revenge more.
我想要正义
I wanted justice.
那和复仇不是一回事
That is not the same thing as revenge.
我看到了一篇关于另外一场暴♥乱♥的文章
I saw this article about that other riot,
珀比的名字出现在了报纸上
and they put Poussey's name in the paper.
也许我们的确推动了变革
Maybe we did make real change.
算了 听着 你想让我♥干♥嘛
Okay. Look, Taystee, what do you want me to do?
我被停职了
I'm on suspension.
没有人愿意听一个连暴♥乱♥都没法阻止的
Nobody wants to hear shit
无足轻重的典狱长讲的鬼话
from the pissant warden who let a riot start.
我的公共辩护律师说
My public defender is saying
我的余生
that I am going to be locked up
都会在监狱里度过了
for the rest of my life.
我很怕 卡普托先生
I'm scared, Mr. Caputo.
而我需要你的帮助
And I need your help. Please.
你知道我没有其他人可以托付了
You know I ain't got nobody else.
我现在要去科思科超♥市♥
Hey, uh, so I'm gonna head to Costco,
为了下周五的选秀派对做准备
stock up for the draft party next Friday.
你知道在那儿还能报名参加野生非洲深度游吗
Did you know you can buy an African safari at Costco?
我爱死那地方了 你们想一起来吗
I fuckin' love that place, man. You guys wanna come?
我以为阿尔瓦雷斯说了不要派对
I thought Alvarez said no party.
霍珀说了没事
I basically got the okay from Hopper, huh?
事后请求原谅总比事前请求许可更好
And it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?
我确信在监狱里是这话反着来的
Pretty sure that's the opposite lesson in prison.
我得去接个乘客
I gotta go pick up a ride.
你现在开来福车了
You're driving Lyft now?
一款美国打车应用 相当于国内的滴滴
就几个小时 反正我也睡不着
It's just for a few hours. Can't really fall asleep anyway.
而如果睡着了 就会做噩梦
And if I do, I get nightmares.
而且我需要这份钱
And I need the money.
而且最近我有点封闭我自己
And I've kinda been isolating myself lately,
开车能帮我与人接触
so it gets me around people.
不是罪犯的人 至少目前还不是的人
People who aren't criminals. At least not yet.
而且如果我知道我要开车的话 就会少喝点
Plus, if I know I have to drive, I drink less.
而且就像我说的 我需要这份钱
And like I said, I need the money, so...
你想给派对零食贡献点资金吗
Hey, you wanna chip in or anything for party snacks?
麦卡洛的状态不大好
Woof. McCullough's not doin' so well.
你觉得她比以前性感点儿了吗
She seem sexier to you?
就是突然间就 更性感了
You know, like, suddenly she seems... like, sexier.
感谢你来
Thank you for coming.
那个演讲是个他妈什么情况
The fuck was that speech?
你让我在所有我认识的人面前丢尽了脸
You humiliated me in front of everyone I know.
有些人觉得我讲的挺有意思的啊
Some people thought it was funny.
我费尽千辛万苦让伊莱恩·勒纳筹备你的成人礼
I moved heaven and earth to get Elaine Lerner to plan your party.
你就是这么谢我的
This is the thanks I get?
唯一让我高兴的就是你外公外婆都死了
I'm only glad your grandparents are dead
他们就不用听你在一间教堂里羞辱你父母了
so they didn't hear you disrespect your parents in shul.
不然他们会被活活气死
It would've killed them.
我甚至不想看见你 你被禁足了
I can't even look at you right now. You are grounded.
从我自己的成人礼禁足了
From my own Bat Mitzvah?
派对结束之后 你就给我滚回家
Right after the party. You go straight home.
不 你给我滚去你♥爸♥爸家
In fact, you go straight to your father's house.
不不 我不会让她来的
No, no. I'm not taking her.
你当然不会 那她就赖上我了
Oh, of course. So I'm stuck with her?
-还有什么要说的吗 -我不想要她
- What else is new? - I don't want her.
我真的真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
有些事是不可原谅的
Some things are not forgivable.
尼古拉斯 你可以回普通囚区了
Nichols, you're going to gen pop.
你♥他♥妈♥给我安静点
Shut the fuck up!
没关系的
It's okay.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
当你终于找到自己的声音的时候
When you finally find your voice,
也许会很可怕
it can be scary.
你觉得没人会爱真正的你
You think no one will love the real you.
但实际上 只有这样
But actually, it is the
你才能找到会的那个人
only way that you will find someone who will.
不然的话 你只能
Otherwise, you're just
被你脑海中的声音不断地灌输
stuck listening to the voices in your head
一些不好的想法
giving you bad advice.
你喜欢这段吗 迪亚茨
You like that, Diaz?
我打算明天这么讲
I think I'm gonna say that tomorrow.
我是不是应该再多练习一下我的说唱
Or maybe I should work on my rap song some more?
每一秒感觉都像永恒一样长 对吗
Every second feels like forever, right?
所以下一次拜迪逊叫你做什么的时候
So the next time Badison asks you to do something,
立刻答应 不许有一秒迟疑
zero seconds before you say yes.
对了 我还喜欢裸着拉屎
Also, I like to shit naked.
欢迎来到你新的日常 小婊砸
Welcome to your new normal, bitch.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表