剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
她一直在致力于提出改善监狱条件的谈判条款
She was focused on improving the conditions of the prison,
这也是我想要代表大多数狱友同胞们说的
which is more than I can say for most of her fellow inmates,
并不是所有人都满意当下的状态
who were just reveling in the... "the Purge."
谢谢 卡普托先生
Thank you, Mr. Caputo.
没有其他问题了
I have no more questions.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo.
看起来你好像和被告的关系非常好啊
It seems you had a very close relationship with the defendant.
我把我自己作为帮助他们洗心革面的典狱长角色看的也很重要
I take my role as rehabilitator very seriously.
在被告煽动的暴♥乱♥之中
During the defendant's incitement of the riot,
并且是被告自己已经认罪的暴♥乱♥煽动中
a crime to which she has already pleaded guilty,
你是否曾经有担心过自己的生命安全
was there ever a point where you feared for your life?
没 从未
No. Never.
真的吗 在这三天的被绑♥架♥和非法监禁当中 一次都没有害怕过吗
Really? Not once during three days of kidnapping and false imprisonment?
没有
No.
那当杰斐逊女士袭击你的时候
Were you scared when Ms. Jefferson physically assaulted you?
- 我不会用袭击来形容 - 我都没碰到
- I wouldn't say she assaulted me. - I barely--
我客户表示歉意
My client apologizes.
管教公♥司♥的前任公共关系主管作证说
The former head of public relations at MCC
他亲眼目睹了杰斐逊女士一拳打在了你脸上
has testified that he witnessed Ms. Jefferson punch you in the face,
导致流血 原话是 血从鼻子止不住的往下流
resulting in blood, quote, "pouring from your nose."
这难道是假的吗
Did that not happen?
不是 但是
Yes, it did, but--
这还是被告协同了三名狱友
This was after the defendant, along with three other inmates,
将你困在办公室里并且使用了数种监狱自♥制♥武器
trapped you in your office and threatened you
威胁你之后对吧
with various homemade prison weapons,
其中还包括了一个 上面满是锈钉的板子
including "a board lined with rusty nails"?
能否为了法庭记录大声回答
Could you answer out loud, please, for the court reporter?
是的
Yes.
你想买♥♥通恩德斯的计划失败了
Nice try with Enders.
她早上来上班的时候被抓了
It's too bad she got busted coming in this morning.
谁能想到缩胸手术之后
Turns out tucking shit in your undertit
想把东西♥藏♥在胸下面就没那么容易了呢
doesn't work so well after a breast reduction.
而且女人为什么要去缩胸啊
And why do women do that, huh?
我是说 除了因为乳腺癌 为什么会有人想把自己的胸变小呢
I mean, outside of cancer, why would a woman ever make her tits smaller?
这完全是违背天性的
Fucking serves her right.
我们应该开办一个俱乐部
We should start a club.
我们是受伤小伙伴
We're injury buddies.
我们从来都不是小伙伴
We were never buddy-buddies.
现在开始也不晚啊
Not too late to start.
你是想要什么吗 小瘸子
Did you want something, gimpy?
就是告诉你一下 你的姑娘们没有做好本职工作
Thought you should know, your girls are falling down on their job.
没有按原来那样小心掩护你
Not watching your back like they should.
我为什么需要人掩护啊
Why do I need to watch my back?
我听说了一些狱友计划搞偷袭
Heard some inmates talking about a coup.
想要夺取你的位置 比如格洛里亚就是一个
Trying to undermine your position. Like Gloria, for one.
格洛里亚是那根葱啊
Gloria? Which one is Gloria?
妈呀 她是准备领导一场舞蹈革命吗
What, is she gonna lead a Dance Dance Revolution?
她现在紧紧缠着卢沙克
She gettin' all up on Luschek.
并不是因为他无法抗拒的性吸引力
And not because of his undeniable sexual magnetism.
你干嘛 你眼睛有问题啊
What's that? You got an eye thing?
我是说 她接近他不是出于正常的动机
I'm saying, she getting close to him for the wrong reasons.
是因为你
Your reasons.
你以为你知道些什么啊
What do you think you know?
我是一个发现美的观察者
I'm an appreciator of beauty.
我观察卢沙克 我观察的时候会看到一些东西
I watch Luschek and when I watch him, I see what I see.
比如他每天都带来一个不同的手♥机♥
Like, how every day he got a different phone.
你明白吗
Understand me?
我太明白了
Oh, I'm starting to overstand.
你叫泽考尼亚对吧
It's Zirconia, right?
如果你的情报是准的 我没准会开始叫你钻石姐了
If your intel shakes out, I might start calling you Diamond.
其实呢 立方氧化锆本来就是看上去无瑕疵的
Actually, cubic zirconia are optically flawless,
所以你还是叫我泽考尼亚就行了
so, you should probably stick with the "Z" word.
姐们 你真名叫艾琳
Lady, your real name is Irene.
我叫你钻石已经很不错了 别蹬鼻子上脸了
I call you Diamond, be grateful.
所以她是吸毒过量致死的那个 怎么还成了我的错了
So she's the one who OD'ed, but it's my fault?
天啊 长子不都应该是负责人的那个吗
Christ. Firstborn's supposed to be the responsible one,
那我怎么就能保持清醒不会因为我自己卖♥♥的毒品上瘾呢
so how come I had enough sense not to get hooked on my own product?
典型的瘾君子 总是责怪别人
Classic junkie. It's always somebody else's fault.
这根瘾君子没关系
Junkie's got nothing to do with it.
家人总是埋怨家人
Family always blames family.
昨天我儿子说 是因为我
Yesterday, my son told me that I'm the reason
我老公才在一个羊头湾的离异女人身上早泄的
my husband is prematurely ejaculating into a divorcee from Sheepshead Bay.
家人的问题就是期待太多
The problem with family is expectations.
什么狗屁无条件的爱
Unconditional love, my ass-crack.
想要我的爱你得自己来争取啊 这不是天经地义的
Gotta earn my affections. They're not a right.
就是啊 我花了好几周的时间跟我儿子道歉 求他来看我
Exactly. I spent weeks apologizing to my son, begging him to visit,
都不用提是我辛辛苦苦把他抚养长大的
when I was the one who grew him from a speck of nothing.
我喂了他三年母乳啊
Fed him milk from my breast for three fucking years
现在我的胸就跟猥琐了无花果一样下垂了
and now my tits hang like shriveled figs.
哎呀 妈妈 快来看我吧 你只去看芭比我好伤心呀
"Aw, Mommy, please come visit me. I'm so sad you only visit Barbie."
去他妈的无条件的爱 憎恨才是让我晚上睡得着觉的良药
Fuck unconditional love. Hate keeps me warm at night.
- 我们俄♥罗♥斯♥有句老话 - 什么
- In Russia, we have a saying. - Hmm.
爱你的人让你哭泣
"Those who love you will make you weep.
恨你的让让你大笑
Those who hate you will make you laugh."
你都不用翻译 我听的太明白了
You don't even have to translate that. I hear you loud and clear.
坐过去 坐我对面
Sit there. Across from me.
现在我俩一伙了
She's my partner now.
觉得你自己是逃跑的胡萝卜没有什么丢人的
Thinking you're a runaway carrot is nothing.
我记得有一次我简直快不行了
I remember this one time I was so fucked up,
我去敲了半天电梯门没人搭理我
I go and I knock on the elevator door and nobody answers,
我就在走廊里拉了一泡屎
I took a shit in the hallway.
这很合理对吧
Yeah. Reasonable.
然后第二天早晨
And the next morning,
我在床上醒来 旁边躺着凯蒂·伯汉姆超级多毛的哥哥
I wake up in bed next to Katie Buhrmaster's super hairy brother
然后我发现我为了一炮
and I found out that I had sold him
就把我收藏的全部豆豆娃都卖♥♥给他了
my entire Beanie Baby collection for one bump.
这还好啊
That doesn't sound so bad.
我本来有骆驼汉弗莱
I had Humphrey the Camel, okay?
还有扎染熊加西亚的
And Garcia the Tie-Dyed Bear.
而且我是女同啊
Also, I am gay.
然后第二天早上开始我就试图戒毒了
The next morning was the first time I tried to get sober.
上一次我不吸毒的时候还是 天 30年前了
Last time I was sober was, God... 30 years ago.
我一直是家里的乖乖的那个女儿
I was the good daughter.
我最开始进来的时候 我可道德了
When I first got here, man, I had ethics.
我只卖♥♥不吸
Strictly sell.
一直到那个傻♥逼♥弗里达搞砸一切之前 我都没碰到过我卖♥♥的毒品
I didn't even touch my own supply until that rat, Frieda, fucked everything up.
我被加了刑 本来我现在都能出去了
I got added years. I could've been out by now.
还是没躲开我亲生姐妹给我背后捅的刀子
Not dodging assassination attempts by my own sister.
这个地方确实会激发出人黑暗的一面
Well, this place will bring out your dark side.
是的 我上次在这里的时候就学到了
Yeah. I learned that the last time I was here.
你以前来过这里啊
You were here?
妈的 没准真是时候应该戒毒了
Fuck. Maybe it really is time to get sober.
这里发生的很多事情都得经过我的允许的
There is too much going on around here that is getting by me.
第八次就会好了吧 这是我所希望的
Eighth time's the charm. That's what I'm hoping.
在这种地方保持清醒有什么意义啊
What's the point of being sober in here, huh?
没人想体会这种感觉的
I mean, nobody wants to feel this.
我的大♥师♥傅 朱连妮跟我说 我是在为我的下辈子休息做准备
My guru, Jolene, says that I am resting up for my next life.
希望下辈子能当个独子吧
Hopefully as an only child.
我发现 如果只专注于现在的生活 而不是一直试图
I have found that it's a lot easier to just be present for your current life
去努力 去终结 会容易很多
rather than constantly trying to score to shut it out.
就好像 其实根本没办法终结的
Like, uh, saying, there is no shutting it out.
而且很多时候很多东西都是要付出很多努力的
Also sometimes you gotta do some really ugly shit to score.
丹宁 你可以吃药了
Denning, you've been cleared for meds.
我不需要
Yeah, I don't need it.
你是不是傻
That was colossally bone-headed.
可以拿去卖♥♥掉啊 现在是卖♥♥家最大啊
You could've sold that shit. This is the seller's market.
我带了你最喜欢的
I brought your favorite.
简单但是很经典
Simple, but classic.
给你
Here.
这是我的道歉薯片
They're my apology chips.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表