剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
他们是真兄弟
They're true blue.
而且 据我所知
Besides, last time I checked,
参与的人越多 奖池的钱就越多
more teams in the league, more money in the pot.
我赌博就是想多赢点
And when I'm gambling, I wanna win big.
天哪 这是传说中的犯人游戏吗
Holy shit. Holy shit. Is this fuckin' Fantasy Inmate?
这在教改营成了传奇 我还以为是假的
This was legend at Camp. I didn't think it was real.
我都不敢想
I didn't dare to hope, you know.
比珍珠还真
Real as rain.
赌注是一百块 下周五就会举♥行♥"选秀"
It's 100 bucks to play, and the draft is next friday.
我不赌博
Yeah, I don't gamble.
我就知道
I fuckin' knew it.
我加入 他也加入
I'm in. So is he.
选秀派对在哪
Where's the draft party?
没有派对 我们举♥行♥缺席投票
There's no party. We do an absentee ballot
我会在周日收集和分发选秀名单
that I collect and then I distribute the team lists on sunday.
真没劲
Well, that sucks.
作为游戏联盟理事长
Well, as league commissioner,
我敢说从来没人有意见
I can assure you that no one's had any complaints before.
别这么斤斤计较
Don't get your panties all in a bunch.
给新人们拿点投票纸 好吗
Just get some ballots for the new guys, okay?
不得不说 我一直想拿别人的命赌博
I gotta say I have always wanted to gamble on human lives.
所以 梦想成真了
So this is just a... a dream come true.
我喜欢这里干干净净的
I like to keep it clean around here.
所以快去打扫卫生 室友
So get to cleaning, roomie.
缺牙妞
Hey, snagglepuss?
我上一个室友很烂
I just got rid of one shit roommate.
希望这次的不会
Really hoping I don't got another one.
你是老大
Look, you're the boss.
我不是在和你作对好吗 我只是要待一会
I'm not challenging you, okay? I just need a minute.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
新来的小妞已经崩溃了吗
Is the new cookie crumbling already?
快点起来打扫卫生
Get the fuck up and clean.
我不是要你理解或者离我远点
I'm not asking you to understand or give me a break.
我只是有烦心事 好吗
I'm just goin' through some shit, okay?
什么事
Like what?
我在努力理解呢
I'm trying to be understanding,
但是你得沟通一下 我才能理解
But, uh, you gotta communicate for me to understand.
是因为你在医疗区找的那个小妞吗
Is this about that chick that you were looking for in medical?
她是你的女朋友吗
Was she your girlfriend?
-是我未婚妻 -你还没找到她吗
- My fiancée. -You still haven't found her?
我觉得她可能死了
I think that she might be dead.
听我说
Tell you what.
给你十分钟痛哭发泄
You got ten minutes to cry this shit out,
然后就起来
and then you get up,
把这打扫得干干净净
and you clean this place up nice.
我们都死过另一半
We've all had fiancées die.
振作点 小屁孩
Nut up, buttercup.
听着
Okay.
游乐园半小时后开门
So playland opens up in half an hour.
我不想因为你们买♥♥衣服的时候被抓
I don't wanna miss any rides
错过任何游乐项目
'cause you two got caught up in your clothes shopping.
我不是想买♥♥漂亮衣服
Not like I'm trying to buy a cute top.
我是想乔装打扮 记得吗
I'm trying to buy a disguise, remember?
你知道
Do you realize there's, like,
游乐园里到处都有摄像头吗
cameras everywhere at amusement parks?
像在纪念品商店 还有儿童休息处
In lieu of, like, the souvenirs and the childnappings.
我不能以本来面貌进去
Like, I can't go looking like me.
-我们会抓紧的 我保证 -好吧
- We'll be quick, I promise. - Okay.
但我们要在二十分钟内出门上车
But then we're out the door and in the car in 20 minutes.
好的 老大
Okay, dad.
你得对他客气点
You gotta be nicer to him.
我在努力了好吗 但他总让我觉得不自在
I'm trying, okay? But he weirds me out.
我们怎么知道可以信任他
Like, how do we even know we can trust him?
如果他想告发他们 他早就这么干了
If he wanted to turn us in, he would've done it already.
好吗 你现在听到他说的话了
All right? Now, you heard him.
他想聊聊自己的感受
He wants to talk about his feelings
或是一起直面心魔什么的
or face our demons together or something, okay?
你得顺着他 直到我们可以摆脱他
You just gotta be smooth until we can cut him loose.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
这有好多万圣节服装 这件怎么样
This place has tons of halloween costumes. What about this one?
只有黄♥片♥里的护士才这么穿 现实中不会
You know, nurses wear those in pornos, not in real life.
不过 眼光不错
But still, that's a good eye.
眼光真不错 哥们
Really good eye there, buddy.
等等
Hold on a second.
他不会以为我可以接受3P吧
He doesn't think I'm down for, like, a threesome, right?
-我可没这么想 -好吧
- Neither am I. - Okay.
-至少不要两男一女 -这件怎么样
- At least not a devil's threesome. - How about this one?
我在游乐园穿成这样肯定没人注意
Yeah. 'Cause no one would notice me at an amusement park in that.
不过 很有想法
But, hey. Good... good thinking.
你太逗了 好有创意
You're funny. That is a creative thought.
你太会搞笑了
You're hilarious, actually.
-这件是扮成小女孩 -小女孩
- This one's a little girl. - That's a little girl?
你是说"绿野淫踪"里的性感桃乐丝吗
Uh, you mean a skanky Dorothy from a slutty Wizard of Oz?
抱歉 我不是生你的气
I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you.
我生气是因为万圣节已经跟糖没关系了
I'm just pissed because Halloween ain't about candy anymore.
不过是女孩们脱♥光♥的借口
It's just an excuse for girls to get naked.
没关系 我想到主意了 马上回来
It's okay, though. I have an idea. Be right back.
-等我一下 -快点 行吗
- Excuse me. - Hurry up, okay?
你知道朱迪·加兰演《绿野仙踪》的时候
Did you know that when Judy Garland was in The Wizard of Oz,
明明39岁了却演十岁小孩
and she was playing a 10-year-old, she was really 39?
不是 她当时17岁
No, she wasn't. She was 17.
真奇怪 那39我是听谁说的
That's really weird. I wonder where I got 39 from.
也许是因为39周是正常怀孕的时间
Maybe 'cause that's the average number of weeks
有可能
Yeah, that could be it.
这里是行政隔离区 是轻微版紧闭区
This is Ad Seg. It's the, uh, lighter side of SHU.
也许还能看到一些
You might actually see
等待庭审的熟面孔
some familiar faces in here awaiting trial.
其实我有个想法
I've been thinking about this.
要想赌比赛 得有个选秀派对
You need to have a draft party to kick off a fantasy league.
为了鼓舞士气 为了团结
Eh, for morale. League unity.
我也想 但阿尔瓦雷斯 他已经压力很大
Look, I'd love it, but Alvarez, he already gets overwhelmed,
所以最好不要搞了
so it's probably better not to.
完全理解 阿尔确实不太好
Totally, totally. Al seems awesome.
那我问你一下
Uh, well, let me ask you,
我在挑选押注人的时候 应该注意什么
what kinda thing should I be looking for in a draft pick?
只要出现脑震荡就能得分
Well, you get solid points for a concussion,
还有抓挠 扯头发 凿人
a fight with scratching, a fight with hair pulling. Gouging.
那我挑个能打的比较好
So it's good to get a fighter?
当然 或者是容易被人打的
Sure, or somebody that people like to beat up.
还有其他选项
Then there's other things.
比如戒瘾但是复发的犯人 是双倍得分
Like an inmate who's sober then relapses, that's double points.
顺便告诉你 一些新犯人会很有潜力
And you know what? Some of the new inmates might come in handy.
其实 我并不是很了解她们 所以...
Uh, yeah, I actually don't know 'em all that well, so...
我会保持适当的距离
I try to keep a professional distance.
想办法下午去打电♥话♥
沃斯 C102
Vause, C102.
卡布瑞拉 C205 上楼
Cabrera, C205, upstairs.
我以前从没住过有楼上的地方
I never lived somewhere that had an upstairs before.
那真是更上一层楼呢
Really moving on up.
就算你♥他♥妈♥跪下来求我
I wouldn't even work in your piece of shit grocery store
老娘也不会在你这破超♥市♥工作
if you got on your knees and begged me to!
对不起 女士 这不归我管
I'm sorry, ma'am. It's not up to me.
公♥司♥有明确规定...
The company has a strict policy about--
你♥他♥妈♥少跟我说这些
Don't you tell me shit about shit.
你们都用了这种老年痴呆 却不选我
Oh, you'll hire that Down Syndrome motherfucker but not me?
-他只是年纪大了 -你滚吧
- He's just old. - Get the fuck out my face.
只是 我记得
It's just... I don't think
你这瓶水好像没付钱
that you paid for that bottle of water.
这是我带来的
I brought it with me!
好吧 祝你一天愉快
Fair enough. Have a good day.
你的声音很好 非常有力量
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表