剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
或者某次 对 你在盥洗池里吐
or the one time, right, that you may have puked in the sink.
这些混♥蛋♥ 这些混♥蛋♥会得分
These fuckers... These fuckers score points from that.
我们忙着相互残杀 都没有注意到
And we're too busy trying to kill each other to even notice.
我想说 妈的 我们对自己做了些什么
I mean, fuck, mamas, what are we doing to ourselves?
不 等等
No, wait.
该死的 快把这门打开
Goddamn, open this door right now.
不 他们在边上为我们喝彩时 我们却在自毁
No. We're destroying ourselves while they cheer us on from the sidelines.
我不是说我们会成为彼此最好的朋友
Listen, I'm not saying that we gotta be best friends or nothing like that,
但是 就这一次 我们可以停止
but, you know, for once, can't we just stop this shit
C区和D区间的斗争 就
with the blue versus khaki, and just...
我不知道 老天 统一战线一次 行吗
I don't know, man, be... be on the same side for once?
你说得太好了 真的
That was dope. Seriously.
我得让他进来了 然后你得在广播中说出你刚刚说的那些话
I'm gonna let him in and then you gotta say all that shit on the air.
你什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
狱警必须进来用钥匙打开开关
Well, the guard has to come in and use their key to turn that switch.
但你刚刚预热得真不错
But that was a great warm-up.
刚才什么情况
What's going on in here?
说真的 我不知道
Honestly, uh, I have no idea.
她没说谎
She's telling the truth.
她什么都不知道 是我关的门
She don't know nothing. I was the one that closed the door.
回你的牢房♥ 囚犯
Go back to your cell, inmate.
看看 看我找到了什么 你们的积分表
Look. Look what I found. Your scoresheets.
你个变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You sick fuck. You know what?
所有人都会知道你们在干什么
Everyone is gonna find out what you're doing.
她们不会从你嘴里知道的 因为你要被关禁闭了
Well, they won't be hearing it from you because you are going to the SHU.
我搞定了
I fixed it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你之前说去找狱警没用 对吧
You know how you said going to a CO wouldn't work?
关键是要去找他们的头儿
Well, the trick was going above their heads
我已经把这件事捅给他们老大霍珀了
to the big boss, Hopper.
我把情况跟他说了 而且还保证
I explained the situation to him and I promised him
给他爆料监狱内部的情况
that I would give him intel on inter-prison goings-on,
管用了
and it worked.
我刚从公共区走过来
I just walked through the common area
巴迪森看见我就走开了
and Badison walked around me.
- 我觉得她好像还笑了 - 嗯
- I think she even kind of smiled. - Mmm.
好奇怪 挺好 但还是有些奇怪
That's creepy. It's good, but it's creepy.
这样我们一起在这里的时间里就不用活在恐惧中了
Now we can spend the rest of our time in here without living in fear.
干得漂亮 事情解决了 我很开心
Nice job. I'm glad it all worked out.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 小帕
I love you too, Pipes.
嗯 那个研究生院申请得怎么样了
Now what about that grad school app?
因为我想 成功的秘诀在于对申请材料稍微润色一下
Because I was thinking, the trick is to put the right spin on it.
比如 就不用说 前毒贩
Like, instead of saying "former drug dealer,"
我们可以说你曾是库巴全球集团
we could say that you were VP of sales and distribution
负责销♥售♥和分销得副总裁
for Kubra Industries Worldwide.
你这番 润色 真有创意 我喜欢
Very doublespeak creative. I like it.
可惜你说晚了 我已经提交申请了
But, alas, you are too late. I already sent it in.
你看了 吃掉那只青蛙 我就跟你说那是本好书吧
You ate the frog. Didn't I tell you that was a good book?
你提前把申请材料提交了
Oh, you ate the application frog!
你最好小心点 不然我们又要被记过了
You better be careful or we'll get shots again.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢
Oh, yeah.
真漂亮
She's-- She's a beauty.
那就好
Good.
两天后就要举♥行♥踢球游戏比赛了
Kickball game's in two days.
这东西你给我备足了 人手一个
You need to make enough of these for all the girls.
沃斯也有一个吗
Vause get one too?
让她管业务前线 我只把武器给我的勇士
Let her handle the business front. I only give weapons to my warriors.
多亏了宝利通的高中同等学历项目 我有无限的选择
But thanks to PolyCon GED program, my options are infinite.
康涅狄格州人♥民♥绝对会买♥♥账
The state of Connecticut is going to eat it up.
他们喜欢看到黑人在狱中学习
They love seeing black people learning in prison.
让他们觉得自己有所贡献 而且也有安全感
It makes them feel like they're helping, but also that they're safe.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你把那些提前释放的档案给假释委员会了吗
You give those early release files to the parole board yet?
没 我还没有时间过一遍呢
No, I haven't had time to review them.
好 我要改一个地方
Good. Uh, I gotta make an update.
你最好快点 因为14分钟后就要上交了
Well, you better hurry up because it's due in 14 minutes.
慢慢来 我们这还得一会儿
Take your time. We're gonna be here a while.
看看这个
Watch this one.
这个就好像是米谢尔菲弗那部电影 她在里面演老师
This is like that Michelle Pfeiffer movie where she's the teacher.
Freedom, freedom
'Freedom
Freedom, freedom
Freedom
Freedom, freedom
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表