剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
一点儿都不好笑 它们还小呢
That is not funny. They're just kids.
那啥 鼠语者怎么说
What does the, uh, rat whisperer say about it?
她好像是认为安德烈亚又把孩子都吃了
I think she thinks that Andrea has eaten her kids again.
谜团解开了 杀子女者
Mystery solved. Filicide,
说的就是父母亲把孩子杀掉
when a parent kills their child.
我爸妈就是这种人
I know my parents are guilty of it.
当然 不是字面意思上的
Not in the literal sense, of course.
但我还是觉得
But, you know, still, I would argue that
他们与这老鼠有共通之处
they probably have quite a lot in common
鼠妈妈安德烈亚
with Mama Andrea Rat.
你俩
Hey, you two.
-你们得跟我们一起拖地 -拜托
- You're on mop duty with us. - Man, come on.
这么点大的房♥间要四个人拖吗
You really need, uh, four people to mop one room?
你在质疑我的清洁策略
You questioning my cleaning strategy?
不是的女士 整洁就是王道
Oh, no, ma'am. Cleanliness is godliness.
向大鬼小鬼们问声早
Good morning, all you ghosts and ghouls out there.
今晚是万圣夜 你我都心知肚明
Today is Halloween, and you know what that means.
你介意 把音量调小一点点吗
You mind just, like, turning it down a little bit?
我都快听不清脑子里的自杀念头了
I'm having trouble hearing the suicidal voice in my head.
太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
我喜欢凯西 她的声音让我舒心
I like Cathy. Her talking relaxes me.
还能让你舒心 难道
You find that relaxing? Were you, um...
难道你是牲畜带大的
Were you raised by farm animals?
别屁话了 都把嘴闭上
Hey. Less talking, more shutting the fuck up.
瞧见没 他是我这边的
See? He's on my side.
蓝色毛衣
Blue sweaters.
红色毛衣
Red sweaters.
-好多了 谢谢 -黑色毛衣
- Much better, thank you. - Black sweaters.
她的声音其实听上去挺像甜妞的
Her voice kinda sounds like Nutella's, actually.
-我好像能听见它 -我也听见了
- I think I can almost hear it. - I hear something, too.
白色毛衣
White sweaters.
灰白色毛衣 棕色毛衣
Off-white sweaters. Brown sweaters.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你好啊 甜妞
Hey, Nutella!
最后一次检查 是时候
Okay, last looks. Time to...
救救我
Help me!
-都别动 -我要被弄死了
- Nobody move. - They're killing me!
-霍珀 霍珀 收到请回答 -救救我
- Hopper. Hopper, come in. - Help me!
是我们的信♥号♥♥
That's our cue.
拉兹洛 奥古斯汀 来这儿宝贝
Lazlo! Augustine! Come here, baby.
-把水桶放下 -不用了 谢谢
- Dump your buckets. - No, thanks.
妮琪 你倒是做啊
Nicky, you gotta do it.
赶紧的 难道你要我告诉爸爸你违抗命令
Do it. Should I tell Daddy you refused orders?
快点儿 妮琪
Do it, Nicky.
你不会想跟他过不去的
You don't want to be on his bad side.
或者跟她过不去 管他什么
Or her bad side. Whatever it is.
-操蛋的 -妮琪
- Fuck me. - Nicky!
现在大家都有序地跟我出来
Everyone follow me now in an orderly fashion.
至少它们已经自♥由♥了
At least now they are free.
想吃多少奶酪就有多少
And they have all the cheese they could want.
-你听到了吗 -当然
- Did you hear that? - Of course I heard it.
现在怎么办 我刚要把她们带去上工
What should we do? We're supposed to take them to their shift.
霍珀在解决了 我把我的人带去D区
Hopper's on it. I'm taking mine to D block.
把你的带去打包仓库
Take yours to the packing warehouse.
他们搞清楚状况之后会通知我们的
They'll let us know when they figure out what fuck that was.
收到
Copy that.
你知不知道谁捉弄的话痨凯西
Any idea who picked up Chatty Cathy?
没概念 可能就是哪个闲的蛋疼
No idea. I think she might be a free agent.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
女士们 在我叫停之前都给我打包去
Okay, ladies. Get to packing until we tell you otherwise.
大家 可以整理
Let's, uh... Can we clean...
整理一下那个 那边那些
Clean this. Clean those.
我滴七舅姥爷
Son of a mother!
卧♥槽♥
Fucker!
都给我保持淡定
Everyone remain calm!
奶酪还没被污染
Uh, the cheese has not been harmed.
洗洗干净就好 你们什么也没看见
Uh, we'll wash it off. Nobody saw anything.
打扰一下 我是来自首的
Excuse me, I'm here to surrender.
你干什么了小姑娘 昨晚恶作剧了
What did you do, son? Get into some mischief last night?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that. Yeah.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表