剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
出去外面看看天空
Go outside and look at the sky.
不要
Mmm.
你也要一起去吗
Are you gonna go, too?
我们可以护送你过去
We could bodyguard you from there.
对啊 弗罗里达区的这帮姐们们也都会去啊
Shit, yeah! There's gonna be all these old bitches from Florida.
还会有出席观看呢 去跟他们一起看啊
They'll be spectating. Come watch with them.
不了 孩子们 你们去吧
Nah, kid. That's all you.
我太老了 不能改变了
I'm an old dog. Can't change my ways.
这是我生存的方式
That's how I stay safe.
这样的话 那我也不去了
Well, then, I'm not going either.
不 你要出去外面
No. You're going outside.
不 我不会丢下你的 弗里达
No, I am not going to leave you, Frieda.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend,
朋友是不应该置彼此于不顾的
and friends aren't supposed to do that to each other.
去吧 我不是你朋友
Go. I'm not your friend.
什么
What?
不 她不是那个意思
No, she didn't mean that.
你♥他♥妈♥的不是那个意思
You didn't fucking mean that.
你最好赶紧他妈告诉她 你不是那个意思 告诉她啊
And you better fucking tell her you didn't mean that. Tell her.
苏珊娜 有些人为了得到一些东西 会假装是你的朋友
Suzanne, sometimes people pretend to be your friend
但其实他们不是
when they're not your friend. To get things.
你没有假装 你就是我的朋友
You aren't pretending. You are my friend.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
我一直为了生存在利用你
I've been using you for survival.
我就是这种人 我一直都是这么做的
That's what I do. It's what I've always done.
我就喜欢这样
That's how I like it.
你们看看呀
Yo, check it out.
- 我真不敢相信我打中它了 - 你有毛病吧你
- I can't believe I really hit it! - What the fuck is wrong with you?
干嘛 我只是想清场啊
What? I was just trying to clear the field.
小宝贝
Ay, mami.
你没事吧 小宝贝 没事吧
Are you okay, mami? You okay?
好的
Yeah.
嘿 她们来了
Yo, here they come!
等等 还没开始呢
Chill. Not yet.
我靠 这外面看着还满悠闲的嘛
Damn, it is kinda idyllic out on this bitch, though.
要关注最终的大奖啊 女士们
Eyes on the fucking prize, ladies.
为什么大家都这么紧绷
Why's everyone so fuckin' tight?
外面的事情不会一直持续的
This outside shit ain't gonna last forever.
等到结束的时候他们都会伤心的 因为我肯定会的
And they'll be sad when it's done. 'Cause I sure fuckin' was.
没住他们是一群傻♥逼♥的傻子
Well, maybe they're a bunch of fuckin' dummies.
说得对 苏珊娜 没准他们都是一群傻♥逼♥的大傻子
That's right, Suzanne. Maybe they are a bunch of fuckin' dummies.
不 我不能这样
Nah, this ain't me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 我需要你帮忙 - 你什么
- Um, I need your help. - You what?
我请求你让队长们挑选新队员
I'm asking you to let the captains pick new teams.
回到球场上去 狱友
Get back on the field, inmate.
我没办法详尽的解释
I can't explain it fully.
但如果你不想让这场比赛以很多人受伤来收尾的话
But if you don't want this game to end in a lot of people getting hurt,
我需要你让队长们选择新的队员
I need you to let the captains pick new teams.
- 这是为威胁我吗 - 不是
- Is that a threat? - No, no.
我只是在寻求你的帮助
I'm just asking for your help.
你以为我不记得你吗
You think I don't remember you?
我记得你都对我们干了什么
I remember what you did to us.
是 我知道我都干了什么
Yeah, I... I know what I did.
我是个坏人 但是
I was an evil person, but...
现在 此时此刻 我想变好 求你了
But right now, in this moment, I'm trying to be good. Please.
我真的不想让大家开始互相攻击
Everything is trying to keep these girls swinging at each other,
我只是想
and I just want...
我是想好好玩一场比赛
I just want to play kickball.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的队长呢 查普曼呢
Where's your captain? Chapman?
- 查普曼今天出狱了 - 妈的 真好啊
- Chapman got out today. - Oh, shit. Good for her.
怎么了 因为她我们才能出来比赛啊
What? She's the reason we're out here.
那看起来 现在我是队长了
Looks like, uh... I'm the captain now.
我看到你看我了 你个看人怪
I see you look at me. Eyelooker.
好了各位 排好队 队长要选人了
Okay, everybody, line up. The captains have to pick new teams.
不不不 我们已经有队伍了
Oh, no, no, no. We got our teams.
C区就是我们的队伍
C-Block's our team!
我只为D区打比赛
D-Block's the only team I'm gonna play for!
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
这是监狱踢球规定
This is, uh, prison kickball policy.
不遵从的话你们就都进去吧
On the baseline or everybody goes back inside.
- 什么他妈鬼 - 队长们 跟我来
- Oh, fucking bullshit! - Captains, with me.
鲁伊斯要干嘛啊 芭比会气死的
What the fuck is Ruiz doing? Barb's gonna be pissed.
如果我没说错的话
Well, correct me if I'm wrong,
芭比好像没在外面吧
but I don't see Barb out here, do you?
这没区别啊
That doesn't change shit.
好 你先选
Okay, you go first.
我吗 好 我要布洛克
Who, me? Oh, okay. I got Brock.
好的
Yeah.
你 我要你
You, I got you.
好 我要埃克斯 克里奇 昌巴尔 钻石
Okay, I got Akers, Creech, Chambal, Diamond--
一次一个
One at a time.
你 我要你
You, I got you.
哎 卡罗尔在哪呢
Yo, where's Carol at?
我他妈不知道 无所谓 我们照原计划来
I don't fucking know. Doesn't matter. We stick to the plan.
把队伍打乱也没有用的
Mixing up teams ain't gonna do shit.
这些颜色是不会变得
These colors don't run.
我要让你摇起来
* I'm gonna make you rock
我要让你摇起来
* I'm gonna make you rock
下去吧
* Get down...
妈的没门
No fucking way.
快点
Come on!
下去吧
* So get down
我要让你摇起来
* I'm gonna make you rock
我要让你摇起来
* I'm gonna make you rock
下去吧
* Get down
我要让你摇起来
* I'm gonna make you rock
我要让你摇起来
* I'm gonna make you rock
我的天 玛雅
Oh, my, Maya!
我等下回来找你哈
I will be with you in just one moment.
你♥他♥妈♥来干什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing here, huh?
你为什么看起来好像个战俘一样
And why do you look like a POW?
你知道吗 你还是别回答了 因为我也不想知道
Actually, don't answer that question because I don't want to know.
我不会让你毁了我这一刻的 我努力了太久才得到今天的机会
I'm not gonna let you ruin this moment for me. I have worked too hard.
我的天 妮珂莱特说的太对了
Oh, God. Nicolette was totally right about you.
你就是典型的依恋回避性格
You are textbook avoidant-attachment.
你知道MK公♥司♥有个人
There's a guy at Michael Kors corporate--
- 菲格 - 啊
- Fig! - Oh!
我的天 保安
Oh, my God! Security!
乔 这是杰森
Uh, Joe, this is Jason.
杰森 这是一位原始人类
Jason, this is an early hominid male.
啊 这位是菲格先生啊
Oh. So, this is Mr. Fig.
- 菲格先生 - 你好
- Mr. Fig. - Hello.
州议员菲格先生
Mr. State Senate Fig.
佳文在哪呢
Where's Gavin?
- 好了 过来 - 哎呀
- Okay, then. Let's go. - Whoa!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我知道你会在这
I knew you'd be here.
- 美味姐 - 我知道
- Taystee, uh--- I know.
我看到了 很抱歉
I saw. I'm sorry.
把这个敷在眼睛上
Put this on your eye.
过来 过来
Come on. Let's go.
所以 你又跟杰森和好了是吗
So, uh, you're hanging out with Jason again, huh?
暂时的
That's just for show.
现在我没跟他在一起吧
I'm not in there with him, am I?
我可以代表宝利通的全体成员
I'm sure I speak for everyone at PolyCon
跟大家说这绝对是一条艰辛的漫漫长路
when I say it has been a long road...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表