剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
是这样的
So, uh, yeah.
明天的踢球游戏你们几个都不用上场了
Your services are no longer needed on the kickball field tomorrow.
你说得是哪几个
Which of us are you talking to?
你们全部
All of you.
这也是我们的团队 你不能这么做 谁决定的
It's our team, too! You can't do that. Who says?
她们
They do.
你们介意我们坐在这里吗
Do you bitches mind if we have these seats?
- 我需要离开吗 - 当然不用
- Do I have to leave? - Of course not.
阿德奥拉 你可以留在这里
Adeola, you know you're good here.
你是这里的万事通 对吗 阿德奥拉
You're a real jack-of-all-trades in here, aren't you, Adeola?
同一天下午既可以吃圣餐 也可以讨论拿刀子捅人的事
Down for a sacrament and a shanking in the same afternoon.
是啊 我在拉各斯待着的时候是个人类学家
Yes, well, I was an evolutionary anthropologist in Lagos.
所以我对文化背景下的人类行为
So I was mainly interested in human behavior in a cultural context
还有部落文化的动态变化很感兴趣 我尤其喜欢
and the shifting dynamics of tribalism, and in particular,
研究社会心理学和行为生态学是如何在微尺度上
how the disputes between social psychology and behavioral ecology
协调彼此间的差距的
negotiated themselves on a micro scale.
也就是说 我会在必要的时候干掉一个贱♥人♥
That said, I will fuck up a bitch when necessary.
姐妹儿 你太幽默了
Girl, you're fucking hilarious, yo.
大家都听好了
Everybody listen up.
我会说一些细节
I'm gonna go through some details,
在你们走之前芭比有几句话想说
and Barb has a few words she wants to say before you go.
靠过来一点
So bring it in.
这是一个手势 当我这么比划时
This is the signal. When I do this...
那是剪东西的手势
That's the signal for scissoring.
行吧 那就用这个手势
Fine. Uh, this is the signal.
那是前后指交的意思
That's the shocker.
那是《星际迷航》影迷们指交的意思
That's the shocker for Trekkies.
去你的 如果我做出《星际迷航》影迷们指交的手势
Fuck it. When I throw the shocker for Trekkies,
你们就要开始进攻了
that's the signal for you to charge.
那个怀孕的妞会假装产前阵痛 引开狱警
Pregnant girl is gonna distract the guards with some fake labor pains,
这就是要行动的信♥号♥♥
and that will be the signal to move.
哦 我会演得很像的
Oh! I'm gonna be so good at this.
有一次我去商场偷东西被抓住了
There was this one time, when I faked appendicitis
我就假装得了急性阑尾炎
when I got caught shoplifting,
然后他们把我送到了医院 还真的把我的阑尾割了
and they rushed me to the hospital and actually removed my appendix.
而且 他们一直没有发现我藏在头发里的七条项链
Plus, they never found the seven necklaces I had stashed in my hair.
那时候我的头发非常浓密
My hair was very big back then.
没有武器的人 今晚上必须做一个出来
Anyone who doesn't have a weapon needs to make one tonight.
这张桌子下面粘着一些剩余材料
There's extra supplies stuck to the bottom of this table.
所以你们可以摸摸自己需要什么东西 不过小心点
So feel around for what you might need, but carefully.
你没事吧 尼克
You okay, Nick?
啊
Huh?
没事啊 能被点名参加实在太荣幸了
Yeah, yeah. It is an honor just to be nominated.
我会出马的
I'll be out there.
到时候会有很多C区的废物们
There are gonna be plenty of C-Block slags out there.
你们把那个贱♥人♥留给我 大家都明白吗 卡萝尔是我的
You leave the bitch to me. Everybody got that? Carol is mine.
芭比是我的
And I got Barb.
我要她知道是我♥干♥掉了她
I want her to know it was me that did her.
她会看着我的眼睛死去
She's gonna die looking into my eyes.
我让你们做的事可不简单
It's not an easy thing that I'm asking you girls to do.
我不会撒谎
I ain't gonna lie.
你们中的一些人撑不到下周的
Some of you here won't make it into next week.
但C区永远不会安宁的
But C-Block will never let there be peace.
她们表面招呼我们
They wave with one hand
暗地里却在背后捅我们一刀
and they shiv us in the back with the other.
虚伪 卑贱的D区贱♥人♥们
Fucking two-faced, worthless D-Block cunts!
显然我们现在没有选择权了
I think it's pretty fucking obvious we don't have a choice here.
唯一的选择就是保护我们自己
Our only option is to protect ourselves.
所以明天 当你们上了踢球场后
So tomorrow, when you head out onto that kickball field...
你们给我狠狠地捅她们
You stick 'em through to the red meat.
确保她们再也爬不起来
And make sure they don't get back up.
C区
C-Block.
D区 D区 D区
D-Block, D-Block, D-Block.
C区
C-Block.
C区
C-Block.
D区 D区 D区 D区 D区
D-Block, D-Block, D-Block, D-Block, D-Block.
C区 C区
C-Block! C-Block!
- D区 D区 - C区 C区 C区 C区
- D-Block, D-Block. - C-Block! C-Block! C-Block! C-Block!
既然我们已经设好了这些陷阱
Since we have these booby traps now,
我可以离开牢房♥ 出去问问
is it okay if I leave the cell and ask around
有人知道我朋友美味姐的消息吗
if anybody's heard about my friend Taystee?
我一直不知道她的情况
I just never found out if she was okay,
之前我们是朋友 我觉得现在我们还是朋友
and we were friends and I think we still are friends.
她可能会生我这个坏朋友的气
She might be mad at me for being a bad friend,
我不知道 现在我的心里
and I don't know, and I have this drop-y feeling happening
- 正有种不祥的感觉 - 当然 去吧
- in the middle of my chest right now. - Sure. Go ahead.
如果有人试图杀我 我会大喊的
If somebody tries to kill me, I'll holler.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 弗里达
Thanks, Frieda.
谁啊
Who is it?
我要出狱了
Looks like I'm getting out.
恭喜 你想干什么
Congratulations. What do you want?
我本打算让你先挑走我的一些东西
Well, I was gonna offer you first dibs on some of my stuff,
但如果你太忙 还不领情的话 我就走了
but I guess I'll be on my way if you're too busy and too bitchy.
抱歉 我最近心情不太好
Yeah, I'm sorry. In a mood these days.
你有含氯乙烯或者异丁烷的东西吗
You got anything with, uh, vinyl chloride or isobutane in it?
贱♥人♥ 我可以像巴斯奎特一样娴熟用这些东西
Bitch, I can use this shit like Basquiat, but I'll be damned
但如果我知道化学成分的话 可就见鬼了
if I know the chemical compounds.
慢点儿
Easy.
你还好吗
You okay?
屁♥股♥有点僵了 最近一直睡在凳子上
Ah, hip's a little stiff. Been sleeping on the stool.
再小心也不为过的
Can't be too careful.
当他们放你出去后 你打算做什么
So, what you got planned for when they give you your freedom?
你听说过詹姆斯鲍德温吗
You heard of James Baldwin?
是鲍德温家的兄弟之一吗 我喜欢亚历克 他超性感
He one of the Baldwin brothers? I like Alec. Sexy!
很有男子气概 你知道吗
In that manly man way, you know?
他背上有毛 但你不会介意的
Like, he's got hair on his back, but you don't mind.
詹姆斯鲍德温是个作家 而且是黑人
James Baldwin was a writer, and black,
还是同性恋 体毛也没那么重
and gay and not particularly hairy.
过去在我最低落的时候
Back when I was at my lowest,
在我不确定我还想不想活下去的时候
when I wasn't sure I wanted to live,
我读到他的一句语录 到现在我还记得
I read a quote of his and it stayed with me.
自♥由♥不是靠别人给予的
"Freedom is not something anybody can be given.
自♥由♥是人们自己争取的
Freedom is something people take,
一个人希望自己有多自♥由♥ 就可以有多自♥由♥
and people are as free as they want to be."
你知道我希望什么吗
You know what I want?
我希望走出去 看看蓝天
I want to walk outside and look at the sky.
如果人希望自己有多自♥由♥ 就可以有多自♥由♥
If people are as free as they want to be,
那我应该可以漫步走出那些门 抬头看看蓝天
I should be able to stroll out those doors, look up and see sky.
但我在牢里 我没法这么做
But I can't do that on account of the bars.
因为我不自♥由♥
'Cause I ain't free.
我就拿这些吧 你想换什么
I'll take these. What you want for 'em?
就当是临别礼物吧 再见了 你这个古怪的女人
Consider it a parting gift. Farewell, with your cranky ass.
给我们 自♥由♥ 给我们 自♥由♥
Give us! Us free! Give us! Us free!
亚历克斯 亚历
Alex. Al?
It's all here
Now, it's all here
Now, it's all here
Now, it's always been here
It's all right
Now, it's all right
Now, it's all right
Now, it's always been right
And stood here
All night
All night
你在闻香皂吗
Are you smelling the soap?
你知道出去后外面有香皂 对吗
You know they got soap on the outside, right?
我就是不敢相信
I just can't believe...
我们要出狱了
We're getting out.
白妞 你干嘛要那么小声说话
Gringuita, why the hell are you whispering?
我们要离开这个地方了
We're getting out of this place!
你不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't it feel weird?
就这样丢下一切离开吗
Everything that you're gonna be leaving behind?
我丢下的是一个满身臭味 爱打老婆的人
I'm leaving behind a musty wife beater,
四分之一瓶海飞丝
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表