剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
哈哈
Very funny.
这团浆糊一样的饭真恶心
This slop is disgusting,
但你们不介意的话 我想安静的吃饭了
but I'd like to eat it in peace if you don't mind.
我们介意 你不能就这样把我们拒之门外
I do mind. You can't cut us out.
为什么不行 你们不就是这么对我的吗
Why not? That's exactly what you did to me.
- 你说什么呢 - 不 红姨 听我解释
- What are you talking about? - No. Red, let me explain.
你们以为我不知道 你们全都把我卖♥♥了吗
You think I don't know you all sold me down the river?
你们以为我不知道监狱里面是怎么回事吗
You think I don't know that's how it is in here?
你们需要我的时候 你们都爱我 我是你们所有人的妈妈
When you want something from me, you love me, I'm your mother,
我为了你们付出
and I come through for you.
但是当我需要你们呢 你们人呢
But when I need you, where are you?
在审讯室里就那么轻松的把我供出去了
In the next room giving me up at the tap of a feather.
你别一直说你们了 我当时在医务室呢
Okay. Stop saying "you," because I was in medical.
如果你说的是派珀
If you're talking about Piper,
她完全不知道自己干了什么 她以为我死了呢
she didn't know what she was doing. She thought I was dead.
我不仅仅是以为她死了 红姨
I didn't just think she was dead, Red.
我当时以为是你的所作所为导致的她被杀了
I thought that it was your actions that got her killed.
我警告你们来着 我试着跟你们报信
I tried to warn you. I tried to get the message to all of you.
尼克是唯一一个卖♥♥我之前
Nicky was the only one who even spoke to me
还知道过来跟我通个气的人
before throwing me under the bus.
所以尼克就不用受责备吗
Oh, so Nicky is off the hook?
尼克至少有勇气面对我
Nicky showed honor.
得了吧 你少来这套
Oh, please. Stop being so fucking arbitrary.
我很抱歉你感觉被人背后捅了刀子
Okay. I'm sorry that you feel betrayed.
我也对我的行为道歉
I'm sorry for what I did.
想找我们的话 你知道我们在哪
You know where to find us.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
今天的饭如果一点盐都没有 就更是雪上加霜了
Today's menu would be salt in the wound if there were any salt to be had.
怎么 他们也因为暴♥乱♥指控你了吗
What? They charge you with the riot, too?
嗯
Yes.
你呢
You?
也是 但我确实锁门来着
But I did lock the doors.
那至少我们可以相依相伴的度过十年更长的光辉岁月了
Well, at least we can spend ten more glorious years together.
其实
Actually...
他们没有给我加刑
they didn't give me any more time.
什么
What?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
你有没有什么家人等着你回去
It's not like you even have a family to return to.
你了解我多少 你就知道我没有家人了吗
What do you know about me and who I have out there?
怎么我还应该礼貌的等你说完嘛
Was I supposed to politely ask for a longer sentence?
滚他妈 一边去
Leave me the fuck alone.
没有 问题
No problem.
自私自利鼠目寸光的疯婆娘
Selfish, nearsighted, crazy old lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
你个顽固不堪毫不忠诚的烂头发
Selfish, traitorous pile of hair garbage!
轻点脚尖 转动 再轻点
Point. And flex. And point.
很好 然后转一圈
Good. And roll around.
就是这样 记住 脚好才是真的好
That's it. Remember, you're only as fit as your feet.
再来一次 轻点 转动
Let's do it again. Point. And flex.
再轻点 很好 然后转一圈
And point. Good. And roll around.
就这样 女士们 我们继续 轻点
That's it, ladies. Let's keep going! Point.
转动 轻点 很好
And flex. And point. Good.
我以为这是体育运动呢
I thought this was supposed to be exercise,
结果是诡异的脚指头拉伸课
not some weird toe stretches.
我知道 但感觉还蛮舒服的
I know, but it does feel kind of good.
轻点 很好 转一圈
And point. Good. Roll around.
就这样 我们再来一次
That's it. Let's do it again.
- 不错哦 - 对吧
- Oh, yeah. - Mmm-hmm.
你说得对
You're right.
记住 脚好才是真的好
Remember, you're only as fit as your feet.
你看吧 一点好事都发生不了 太糟心了
Of course. See? Everything is breaking down.
安静点 我这边试镜呢
Hey! Quiet! I'm holding auditions over here.
我们应该得到整整一小时的锻炼时间的 可是录像机坏了
We are entitled to one hour of exercise, and the VCR just broke.
关我啥事
Not my problem.
你拿着哨子呢 所以应该是你管事吧
You got a whistle, so I believe it is your problem.
我们需要真正的锻炼录像带 比如尊巴舞之类的
We need real exercise tapes. Like Zumba or something.
对 或者跆搏健身
Yeah, or Tae Bo.
理查德·西蒙斯的带子 或者杰克的身体之旅
Richard Simmons. Or at least Body by Jake.
脚有氧也可以
Footrobics is real.
还有脚踝大作战 脚指头齐上阵 神奇的脚后跟
And there's also Awesome Ankles, Totally Toes, Happening Heels--
行了行了
That's enough!
你们想做运动吗
You guys wanna do some exercise?
那就用你们健壮的大脚走回牢房♥去吧
Why don't you use your fucking fit feet and walk back to your cells?
赶紧的
Now!
真是服了 下一个是谁 好了 天
God damn it. Who's next? All right. Jesus.
你怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我感觉我要更年期了 快绝经了
My reproductive system is shutting down.
我还困在这里
And I'm here.
嘿
Hey.
我也在这里啊
I'm here, too.
你看 我觉得我们在医疗部花的钱太多了
Okay, I think it's medical that's killing us. Here, look.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你这个人不正直啊
Where's your sense of integrity?
你工作的公♥司♥脸都快被丢尽了
You work for a shitshow embarrassment of a company,
这个你得名誉和名声是有联♥系♥的
and your name and reputation are associated.
你能不能离我远点啊
Okay, could you maybe lean out for a sec?
好吧 我来告诉你一个有联♥系♥的概念
Okay. Here's an associated concept.
合伙人是不用自己做这些傻♥逼♥工作的
Associates don't do the shitty tedious parts.
有想拍马屁的下属去做
They have eager underlings for that.
你去看看本地大学 找一些市场营销专业的学生
So look up some local university, find some marketing majors,
把他们招上来 去处理这个公♥关♥问题
and launch them at the PR problem.
把这个称之为一个市值百万公♥司♥的
Call it an internship with a billion-dollar corporation,
矫正中心领航者的实习项目
a leader in the rehabilitation sector.
不给他们付钱 但是保证可以拿学分
Pay them nothing. Promise them school credit.
然后肆意剥削他们玩转互联网的能力吧
And take advantage of their genetic ability to manipulate the Internet.
这太棒了 你看我们一合作就有好点子
Yes! That's genius! Do you see how we did that together?
好 是我助理
Oh, good. It's my assistant.
嘿 杰瑞德 正好你打来了 我有个项目给你做
Hi, Jared, I'm glad you called. I have a project for you.
好的 但是先说正事 讲求黑人平等的事情你想怎么办
Okay, but first, what do you want to do about Black Lives?
什么黑人平等
What do you mean, "Black Lives"?
那帮游说黑人平等的人啊 我给发信息了
The Black Lives Matter people? I texted you.
他们说他们在和公民自♥由♥协会合作
They're saying they're working with the ACLU
他们想要一份关于管教公♥司♥对待塔莎·杰斐逊的书面证明
and they want a statement about MCC's treatment of Tasha Jefferson.
塔莎·杰斐逊
Tasha Jefferson.
是的
Right.
好吧 额
Okay, um...
无可奉告 不是 别回复
No comment. I mean, don't... Don't respond.
别说无可奉告 就
Don't say, "No comment." Just, um...
先别理他们 我回头给你打过去
Ignore that for now. I, uh... I will call you back.
好 拜
Okay, bye.
这下好了
Oh, great.
我们的股票又降了一个点
Our stock went down another point.
什么黑人平等 真是比核辐射还可怕
Black Lives Matter is freakin' radioactive.
既然你现在不忙
Since you have time on your hands,
我需要你把塔莎转到普通牢房♥去
I need you to move Tasha to gen pop.
这要三个小时的文书 我早上再弄
Three hours of paperwork. I'll do it in the morning.
不 你现在就要弄 这要我就可以发新闻了
No. You'll do it now so I can issue a press release.
标签 公民自♥由♥协会 标签 黑人平等
Hashtag, ACLU. Hashtag, Black Lives Matter.
标签 答应公♥关♥战
Hashtag, winning the PR war
这样管教公♥司♥就不用花大价钱来请危机处理公♥司♥来帮忙了
so that MCC doesn't have to hire an expensive damage control firm.
赶紧的
Now!
不然 标签 你被开除了
Or hashtag, you're fired.
赶紧把你那破衣服买♥♥了吧
And just buy the fucking coat!
嘿
Hey!
你干嘛来了
Hey, what are you doing?
我的床
My bed.
- 不不不 - 对 看起来像坨屎
- No, no, no. - Yep. Yeah. That looks like it.
我跟你说了 我跟你说过了
I told you. I told you.
屎
The shit!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表