剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你这个我很难接 最好也写下来 霍珀 你是下一个
Tough act to follow. Better start writing, Hopper. You're next.
啥 不 不 你算错了 不可能已经十年了
What? No. No, your counting's off. No way it's been ten years already.
确实有了
It has, actually.
我记得在我交到你这第一个朋友之前在这里待了六个月了
I remember because I was here six months before I met you and made my first friend.
同事 我是你的同事 艾尔
Coworker. I'm your coworker, Al.
恩
Hmm.
这派对开的让我快尴尬死了
Well, this party makes me want to kill myself.
哦 对了 我发现囚犯萨格尔想要把她床单绑成上吊绳
Oh, speaking of, I caught inmate Sagher trying to tie her sheets into a noose.
如果不出意外的话 我又可以记忆分了
So if all goes well, there might be some changes to the scoreboard.
- 懂我什么意思吧 - 听听你自己说的话
- Know what I mean? - Listen to yourself.
我们说的是一个活生生的还喘着气的人
This is a living, breathing human being we're talking about.
不过活不了多久了
Not for long, though.
真是去他妈 我不玩了
Fuck it. I'm done with this game.
别算我了
Count me out.
那我们应该分摊他的囚犯名额 还有一线希望
Guess we'll have to divvy up his players. Silver lining.
我们应该等等金杰
We should wait for Ginger.
为啥 她差的太远 追不上来了
Why? She's too far behind to catch up this point.
给她留个甜甜圈就行了
Save her a donut. She'll be happy.
霍珀 你想参与吗
Hopper? You wanna weigh in on this?
无所谓
Whatever.
你听见我说话了吗
Do you hear me?
现在加入这个四人小分队会不会太晚了
Hey. Too late for a fourth-quarter substitution?
尼克 你不是不支持我的计划吗
Nicky, I thought you didn't approve of my plan.
我确实不支持 这风险太大了 外加很多不确定性
I don't. You know, I think it's risky, uh, and there are too many variables,
所以你们至少需要一个头脑清醒有智慧的人
which is why you're gonna need at least one sober person with a brain
来保持事情进展顺利
to make sure that things run smoothly.
并不是说你们其他人就不聪明了
Not that the rest of you don't seem like, you know, very intelligent people.
- 我喜欢你的想法 - 是吧
- I like where your head's at. - Yeah.
如果看守要是问起来 你那机灵的小嘴肯定能派得上用场
And that smart mouth might come in handy if the guards start asking questions.
等狱警在走廊上传呼看守的时候
So after our CO radios the guard in the hall,
你们行动的时间只有几秒钟 好吗
you're only gonna have a few seconds to make your move. Okay?
霍顿 你去引起混乱
Hutton, I need you to cause enough commotion
把老姜看守吸引出来 剩下的就看你们三个的了
to draw the ginger guard out and then the rest is up to you three.
今天之后你们就会是传奇人物
You're gonna be legends after today.
不能有人活着离开那个房♥间
No one leaves that room alive.
你是有人按♥摩♥了 我却长了白发 公平正义呢
You get rubbed and I get gray. Where's the justice?
过敏
Allergies.
嘿 杨 过来
Hey, Young. Get over here.
杨 能听到吗 在D区外等我 我这边有点情况
Young, you there ?can you meet me outside D-Block? I got a situation.
你得叫别人 我们这可能碰到些情况
You gotta call somebody else. We may have a situation here.
是的 但是
Yeah, but--
这不太妙
That can't be good.
可能是假的
It could be fake.
我们应该静等结果发生
Maybe we should see how it plays out.
怎么了 你想被捅吗
Why? You tryin' to get stabbed?
章程上说等事情查清楚之前直接把她送去行政隔离牢房♥
Protocol says she goes straight to protective Ad Seg till we figure it out.
我带她去
I'll take her.
收到
Copy.
囚犯丹宁 你沙龙时间结束了 跟我走
Inmate Denning, your salon time is up. Come with me.
跟你去哪
Come with you where?
去我带你去的地方 走吧
Where I take you. Let's go.
谁是好宝宝 嘿 鲁西 想吃零食吗
Who's a good girl? Hey, Ruthie, you want a treat?
妈妈的好宝宝
Who's Momma's good girl?
鲁西 妈妈爱你
Ruthie! Mommy loves you.
嘿 鲁西 鲁西
Hey, Ruthie! Ruth!
不好意思 为什么乔瑟夫·卡普托的名字在探监名单上
Excuse me. Why is Joseph Caputo's name on the inmate visitation list?
恩
Hmm...
可能因为是他在探监前写上去的
Probably because he wrote it there before visiting an inmate.
他为什么要探监
And why would he visit inmates?
不知道 但他在这待了一天了
I'm not sure, but he has been here all day.
显然 他是个人物
Apparently, he's a real player.
你听说他在和狱长约会了吗
Did you hear he's dating the warden?
你
You...
我想那可能是看守
Yeah, I'm starting to think it might be a guard.
所有我们采访过的犯人都有很完美的不在场证明
All the inmates we interviewed had pretty solid alibis.
那现在谋杀还没发生 还真是让人佩服
That's impressive, considering the murder hasn't happened yet.
也是 或许我们应该开始调查动机
True. Maybe we should start looking at a motive.
听着 你们给了我很多启发
Look, this has been illuminating, really,
你们俩应该去歇歇 别再忙这事了
but maybe you two should give it a rest.
是 我现在真的很困惑
Yeah. I mean, I'm at a loss.
头脑不清楚的那个 根本不知道我们在监狱里
The confused one, she didn't even know we were in a prison.
还有有钱的那个 她都认不出来费里达的样子
And the rich one, she couldn't even identify Frieda's face.
那是你画了一根有头发的棒冰
Yeah, but you drew a Popsicle with hair.
等一下 有钱的那个
Yeah, wait a second. The rich one?
有钱的那个有一个杂货铺
There's a rich one who's rolling in commissary.
她有四个收音机 算得上是环绕声了
She's got, like, four radios. That's basically surround sound.
而且她还吃黑色的多力多滋 那可是鱼子酱味道的
And she's been eating black Doritos. That's caviar flavored.
- 可以把她指给我看吗 - 可以啊
- Mind pointing her out to me? - Yeah.
准备带这些人去祈祷了 你不来吗
Getting ready to take the ladies to prayer group. Aren't you coming?
我不去了
Nah, I don't think so.
但你之前一直去
But you always go.
你和一些傻♥逼♥的婊♥子♥纠缠不清的时候
It's hard to talk to God when all you can think about
- 很难和上帝沟通 - 是啊
- is strangling some evil bitch. - Yeah.
可能不是你和狱警说的那种事
Probably not the kind of thing you tell a CO.
你知道吗 我为了做好真的很努力
You know, I've been trying real hard to do the right thing, you know?
让上帝来决定事情的结果
Let Jesus take the wheel or whatever.
但我现在不禁想
But I'm starting to think...
她是对的
she's right.
可能无论我做什么 我都是扶不上墙的烂泥
And maybe, no matter what I do, I'll still be a piece of shit.
我还是小孩的时候 我差点杀死了一只鸟
You know, one time when I was a kid, I almost killed a bird.
冲它扔了一块石头 打断了它的翅膀
Threw a rock at it and broke its wing.
摩♥门♥教♥徒的孩子一般没有太多方法去发泄愤怒
Mormon kids don't have too many outlets for their anger.
就在那一刻 我觉得自己真不是个东西
Anyway, I decided in that moment that I was a piece of shit.
我当时可是毫无缘由的差点儿杀死它
I mean, I had basically killed it for no reason.
但之后我妈妈让我把它带回家 治好了它
But then my mom made me take it in and nurse it back to health,
几周之后 它恢复了健康 我们放走了它
and, a few weeks later, it healed and we let it go.
然后我意识到我拯救了它的生命
And I realized that I had saved its life.
拯救 就是你才差点害死它的
Saved its life? But you're the reason why it almost died.
重点就是这个
That's the point.
我伤害它的时候 我是个贱♥人♥ 但我治好了它 我就不是了
When I hurt it, I was a piece of shit. But when I was healing it, I wasn't.
我不懂
I don't get it.
上帝不会让人变好或者变坏 这是谜题
God doesn't make good people or bad people. That's a myth.
他只是让人们存在
He just makes people.
有时他们会做好事 但有时不会
Sometimes they do good things, sometimes not so good.
但这件事美好的地方就在于你每天都可以做出选择
But the beauty is you get to wake up and choose every day.
只要你选择做好事 那你就是好人
As long as you're choosing to do the good things, then you're good.
你是什么传教士之类的吗
What, are you some kind of preacher or some shit?
是啊 我们都算是
Yeah, we all are, sort of.
使命而已
Missionary work.
总之 你没有带你的身份牌 记一次过
Anyway, you're not wearing your ID badge. That's a shot.
没问题
Clear.
手放在墙上 手
Hands against the wall. Hands.
没问题
Clear.
操♥他♥妈♥的巴迪逊
Fucking Badison.
没那么糟糕
It ain't that bad.
既然你是同性恋 那就刮一边就好了
I mean, you could shave one side since you gay.
你懂的 就是你们这种人典型的形象
You know, that's, like, the look for your people.
我身上有什么事
What is it about me?
首先 你不化妆 我看见你和一个女人订婚了
Well, for starters, you don't wear makeup and I've seen you get engaged to a woman--
有什么是人们想要搞我的地方
No, no. What is it about me that makes people want to fuck with me?
- 我能说实话吗 - 麻烦你快告诉我
- Can I be real with you? - Please.
是因为她们看到你时所呈现出的样子
It's 'cause what they see when they look at you.
她们看不到你
They don't see you.
她们看到的是他们从未拥有过的东西
They see the shit they never had.
钱 教育 机会
Money, education, opportunity.
她们一直想搞你 是想搞你所代表的一切
That's why they never gonna stop fuckin' with you, because of what you represent.
但至少只是在这搞你而已
But at least that's only in here.
外面的人这一辈子都在搞我
People out there been fuckin' with me my entire fucking life.
他们会在我身上看到危险 贫穷 犹太黑人女孩
They see dangerous, poor, ghetto black girl
他们才应该被锁在这一辈子
that should be locked up in here forever.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表