剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这个就只有我知道了 你们就好奇吧
That's for me to know and you to wonder.
好吧 这怎么样
All right, how 'bout this?
看我从口袋里拿出一枚硬币
Watch me pull a coin out of my pocket.
不是魔术 给你
It ain't magic, but here.
是一个30天戒毒奖章
It's a 30-day sober chip.
我知道互助会之后他们就把真的收走了
I know they take away the real one after the meeting,
所以我给你做了一个可以保存的 祝贺你
so I made you one to keep. Congratulations.
太艰难了 谢谢你
It has been hard as fuck. Thank you.
蒂特兰 把我东西给我吧
Hey, Deitland. I'll take my things.
这些女孩想要什么 直接记我账上就行了
And, whatever these girls want to order, you can put it on my tab.
哎呀 芭比 你会把我们惯坏的
Ah! Barb, you spoil us.
你看我说什么来着 有免费的魔术看 还有不收钱的东西拿
What'd I tell you about this joint, huh? You got, uh, free magic shows, open bar.
就好像去我舅舅皮特家一样 只不过没人会乱摸我
Like visiting my Uncle Pete's house, minus the, you know, bad touching.
我就知道你最终也会过生黑老大的生活
Well, I knew you'd come around to the mob life eventually.
我可没有
I haven't come around to anything.
我只是帮她戒毒 仅此而已
I'm just helping her stay sober. That's all.
你好 蒂特兰 能把上周定的东西给我吗
Hello, Deitland. Can I please have last week's order?
尼科尔斯 尼克
Nichols, Nicky.
下周的话 我要三条蜂蜜面包 麻烦了
And for next week, uh... three Honey Buns, please.
- 我要五袋奇多 - 嗯
- And I will take five bags of Cheetos. - Hmm.
妈妈健康 宝宝才健康哦
Healthy mama, healthy baby.
至少我的薯片里面含有微量钙元素好吧
Well, at least mine has trace amounts of calcium.
你那里面有什么
What does yours have?
我这个呢 我可以舔面包里面的蜂蜜
Oh, it has me, licking the honey out of the buns.
你知道的 我也很喜欢舔 蜜♥穴♥里面的蜜
Oh, you know, also I enjoy licking, uh, honey out of pots.
所以如果你看到附近有任何蜜♥穴♥
If you happen to know any honey pots in the area,
我很愿意舔他们
I'd love to lick them.
你知道吗 如果你是个男人 而且在外面的话
You know what? If you was a man and you was on the outside,
你现在可真不好过
you'd be having a real hard time right now.
因为我看新闻说现在外面打♥压♥黄色言论
'Cause I read they're cracking down on this sexy talk.
好像是真的 黄色言论是非法的
Like, for real. It's gonna be illegal.
我觉得挺遗憾的 因为我总是觉得这很讨喜
Which I think is a pity 'cause I always found it very flattering.
哦 是啊 我肯定传非法言论的人是想奉承女性
Oh, yeah, I'm sure it's all meant in the, uh, spirit of flattery,
而不是想被当做歧视女性的人♥渣♥
and not in the spirit of being the worst kind of misogynistic pig.
怎么说都行 关键在于你怎样看待事情了
Caramel, karamel. It's all how you wanna see things.
现在 说的最渣的人
Now, speaking of the worst kind of person,
我听说卡罗尔交了个好朋友
I hear Carol has a new best friend,
她叫红姨 她们俩个亲密无间
and her name is Red. And they are like this.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
嘿 我还订了三瓶诺克斯玛牌洗面奶
Hey, I also ordered three Noxzemas.
都卖♥♥光了 C区的订单量太大
All out. Had a huge C-Block order.
哦 那个臭不要脸的老母狗
Oh! Motherfucking, titty-sucking, two-ball bitch!
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
嘿 我也喜欢诺克斯玛牌洗面奶那种淡淡的薄荷味
Hey, I like the minty sting of Noxzema as much as the next gal.
毕竟我也是90后女孩 但也许我们在这里缺乏见识
I am a child of the '90s after all, but maybe we're lacking perspective here.
我不是因为洗面奶没了生气 是卡罗尔把所有的都买♥♥了 故意刁难我
It's not the Noxzema. It's Carol. She bought it all to spite me.
好吧 一开始她想杀你 后来又买♥♥光所有的诺克斯玛
Oh, okay. So, first she tries to kill you, then she buys up all the Noxzema.
她真的在加大赌注了
She is really upping the stakes.
好吧 好吧 我知道这事儿听起来很愚蠢 我懂
Okay, okay. I know it sounds stupid. I get that.
但这些简单的奢侈品 是我们在这里仅有的好东西
But these simple luxuries, they are all we have in here.
她不会停止欺负我 除非我死了
She is not gonna quit bullying me until I'm dead, you know.
那么 他是什么反应
So, how'd he take it?
他显然要崩溃了
He was devastated, obviously.
天啊 卡罗尔 我不敢相信我必须离开他 她是我的菜
God, Carol, I can't believe I have to leave him. He's the one.
真的 你的菜
Really? The one?
他是我的灵魂伴侣 他得到了我的心
He's my soul mate. He gets me.
好吧 才不是 他得到了你的内♥裤♥
Okay, no, he gets in your pants.
只要你一走 他肯定就会去扒珀尔·彼得曼的裤子
And as soon as you're gone, he's gonna get into Pearl Peterman's pants,
他会剥去她的牡蛎 把它生吃
where he's gonna shuck her oyster and suck it raw.
你怎么回事 卡罗尔
What the fuck, Carol?
别做可爱的芭比娃娃了 你知道我说的是真的
Don't be such a precious little Barbie doll. You know it's true.
你就是羡慕嫉妒恨 因为这里没有人会想念你
You're just pissed 'cause no one here will even miss you.
你根本不知道我的事 所以别把它发泄在我身上
You don't know shit about my shit, so don't take it out on me.
不念旧情不是我的错 都是因为那个该死的小婊♥子♥
It's not my fault we keep moving. It's that fucking little cunt.
下一位 有请我们的黛比·丹宁
Up next, our own Debbie Denning!
这是黛比最后一次在西弗吉尼亚州的会面
This is Debbie's last meet here in West Virginia,
因为她已经接受邀请
as she's been accepted to train
前往德克萨斯州普莱诺的特鲁迪体操学院进行训练
at Trudy's Gymnastics Institute in Plano, Texas.
加油 黛比
Go get 'em, Debbie!
我真想杀了她
I could kill her.
哦 如果想的话 我们可以啊
Oh, we could, you know, if we wanted to.
天啊 卡罗尔
Jesus, Carol.
哦 你真是个神经病
Oh, you're such a sicko.
她的胸部那里画得一点都不像 很可能是因为她根本就没胸
And her boobs are not even accurate, mostly 'cause she doesn't have any.
这张身体画得真像 看 我甚至用了透视画法
Okay, well, the body's better on this one. Look, I even did some perspective.
下毒
Poison?
她的优诺酸奶里有玻璃碎片
Glass shards in her Yoplait.
那也太明显了
That's too obvious.
看起来要更像意外事故才行
It'd have to look more like an accident.
你必须烧了那些画
And you'll have to burn that book.
你就想让我看这个
This what you want me to read?
你不了解我 但我了解你 我想尝尝你的内在
"You don't know me, but I know you. And I want me a taste inside you."
你们可以在滥交环节用这首徘句诗
It's a haiku for your Missed Connections segment.
女人 我们根本没什么滥交环节
Woman, we ain't got no Missed Connections segment.
即便有 也不会用这种不押韵的色情徘句诗
And even if we did, it wouldn't be for no porny haikus that don't rhyme.
押韵啊
It does rhyme.
是你读的不对 你自己去找电♥话♥吧
You just didn't read it right. And you can find yourself another phone.
好吧 好吧 过来
All right, all right. All right! Come.
等我能再上广播 一定会好好读读
I'll read it once I get back from my hiatus.
我会这么说 不能用 你 跟 你 押韵
And I'm just gonna say this. You cannot rhyme "you" with "you."
这是同一个词 不是押韵
It's the same word and that's not a rhyme.
我听说其他的球队都有足球锦标赛
I heard the other blocks are having a kickball championship.
那是一个等待被踩上去的地雷
That's a land mine waitin' to get stepped on.
我听排队拿药的几个D区女的说
Some D-Block ladies near the pill line
据说以前这里有一位传奇球员
said there used to be a legendary player here back in the day.
她的胳膊能抓住任何东西
Had arms that could catch anything.
甚至在她脖子上纹了一只章鱼
Even tattooed an octopus on her neck.
那不是我
That ain't me.
澄清一下 这个纹身在我被监禁之前就存在了
And to be clear, this tattoo predated my incarceration.
好吧 我跟她们说过我很自豪能成为你的室友 所以
Okay. Well, I told them that I was really proud to be your roomie, so--
苏珊娜
Suzanne...
听我说
listen to me.
你不能和穿蓝色和卡其色囚服的人交谈 你明白吗
You can't talk to the blues and khakis. You understand?
她们很危险
They're dangerous.
我们费尽千辛万苦才来到这个好地方
We've won a valuable spot in here.
每个人都想成为一个粉红女郎
Everybody wants to be a Pink Lady...
她们为了夺走你的位置甚至会杀了你
...and they'll go as far as to kill you to take your place.
杀我 为什么是我
Kill me? Why me?
因为她们会先对最新来的人下手
Because... they pick off the newest arrivals first.
可你是在我后面来的啊
Well, but you came in after me.
你没见过我跟她们中的任何人接触 对吧
And you don't see me interacting with any of them, do you?
那她呢
And her?
哦 她已经被警告过了
Oh, she's been warned.
如果她选择置之不理 我也救不了她
If she chooses to ignore it, I can't save her.
嘿 苏西甜心 今天终于准备出来了吗
Hey, Suzy Cakes. You finally ready to come on out today?
- 你不该去那里的 - 不 我应该去
- You shouldn't go out there. - Oh, yes, I should.
这是关于那次
This is about that time where
那帮死三八乱涂屎的那次
the walking dead becomes the shitting dead.
你觉得会不会跟那次
Do you think it has anything to do with, like,
她们抢走的那些纤维口香糖有关
the time they take those fiber chewies?
不管怎样 反正我不会在这里待着
Whatever it is, I ain't gonna be here.
弗里达说那么做很危险
Frieda says that it's dangerous.
别听那个章鱼女吓唬你
Don't be listening to that Octopussy scare you.
你知道吗 那是倚老卖♥♥老
You know what? That's senior abuse.
我觉得正好相反 是成年人虐待老人
I think it goes the other way. Like, adults abusing seniors.
不是 我以前见多了这种烂事
Nuh-uh. Nope. I've seen that shit before.
有一个又胖又老的墨西哥女人
There was this fat, old Mexican lady
曾经就住在我们拖车隔壁
that used to live next door to our trailer,
只要我们太大声
and whenever we'd be too loud,
或者互相打闹之类的
or just, you know, be knocking each other up or some shit,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表