剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
还以为你♥他♥妈♥嘴都这样了
Uh-huh. Figured the tooth fairy
牙仙子不会让你
would've left you something for that
沦落至此呢
fucked up mouth.
滚你的
fuck off.
我帮你进医务室了不是吗
Hey, I got you into medical, didn't I?
上次我帮了你
Last time I do you a favor.
安静点犯人们 墨菲 我盯着你呢
Keep it down, inmates. Murphy, I'm watching you.
-你判了多久 -我还不知道
-How much time you getting? -I don't know yet.
你知道我是怎么知道你在撒谎的吗
You know how I can tell you're lying?
你的脸上全写着呢
You get this thing right here...
-我没骗你 -哦我懂
- I'm not lying. - oh, I see it.
我也永远不会忘记的
And I'm never gonna forget it, neither.
D区 卢茨 你就在这
D block. Ruiz, trejas, this is your stop.
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
今天的天气
Weather today is...
我也是到录音的时候才知道
Well, I won't really know till rec time.
肯定感觉热到死
It sure feels hot as heck,
但我有个脚趾感染了
But I also have an infected toe,
所以可能只是我发烧了
so it could just be that I'm running a fever.
她真是太恶心了
She is straight up disgusting.
我不想想到那贱♥货♥的流脓的脚趾
I don't wanna think about that bitch's pus toe.
如果是我去播音
If I was on the radio,
我会开个恋爱热♥线♥ 就叫弗娜卡热♥线♥
I would do something like a loveline, and call it flaca-line,
然后讲讲你可以如何
And talk about, like, how you can
通过改变外表
solve what's wrong on the inside
来修复内心的问题
by fixing your outsides.
我觉得你该去医务室
Hey, um, I think you should go to medical.
等再有警卫打我
Yeah, I'm gonna ask a guard to take
打完我就让他带我去
me right after he beats me up again.
我去 太惨了
Shit, that sucks.
往好的地方想 你好不容易搞来的一绺金发
On the positive side, that janky blonde streak you got
现在长得有点酷
is growing out kinda cool.
我希望玛丽萨可以看到你
I wish maritza could see you.
她总说长出来会很又脏又乱
She always said... it would grow out shitty and break.
你知道那个女的 那个男人 其实是女人那个
You know that girl... that's a guy, but she's a girl?
知道 叫帕皮还是什么的
Uh, yeah, papi or something.
她一直要给我羟考酮
She keeps on giving me oxy.
-我还没拿过 -你最好小心点
- I haven't taken any. - You better be careful.
片类药引起的便秘 那可不是开玩笑的
Opioid constipation... that shit ain't no joke.
我知道一个小孩在吃羟考酮
I knew this one kid who was on oxy.
他大概两周没拉屎
He didn't take a shit for, like, two weeks.
最后他实在绝望了
Finally he got so desperate, he went
就手伸进自己屁♥眼♥里抠出来
into his own ass and took it out.
真的
True story.
再也没人跟他握手了
No one ever shook his hand again.
贱♥人♥ 我们想死你了
Bitch, we missed you!
你想要的话我给你做指甲
I can do your nails if you want.
你手臂怎么样了
How's your arm?
我手臂怎么样
How's my arm?
他妈的很好 蠢货
It's okey-fucking-dokey, shitbrains.
你们俩 来见见新伙伴
Hey, you two, meet your new family.
这些C区贱♥货♥们要么可以救你命
These c-block bitches will either save your life,
要么能让你生不如死
or make you want to die.
你们自己选吧
Your choice.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是我们进步的证明
Family, this is... proof of evolution.
这位是缺牙曼
This is gapman.
笑一个 缺牙曼
Smile, gapman.
不乖哦
No, no, no, no, no.
给我们看看你的漏风嘴 缺牙曼
Show us your gap, gapman.
艾柯坎普 有什么这么好笑
Eckelcamp, what's so funny?
就你说她叫缺牙曼 她还的缺颗牙
Just... you said gapman, and she has a gap.
你不知道的是她的真名叫查普曼
What you don't know is that her real name is chapman.
所以这个才超好笑 但你刚从还不知道
So it's super funny, but you didn't know that.
对不起
Sorry.
你笑太早搅乱了我的计划
You fuck with my timing when you laugh too early like that.
弗洛雷斯 你在C203
Flores, you are in c203.
查普曼 C107
Chapman, c107.
赫夫勒 你现在是C210
Hoefler, you're in c210 now.
我不再和婴儿杀手做室友了啊
Aw. I don't get to be roomies with the baby killer no more?
我会想你的 恐怖妈妈
I'm gonna miss you, scary mommy.
不要再用娃娃音了 你知道我很讨厌
Don't do that baby voice. You know I hate it.
对不起 卡萝尔
Sorry, carol.
快点 犯人 衣服穿好
Come on, inmate. Get dressed.
到审问时间了
Time to go to interrogation.
他们怎么会过了这么久才找我谈话
How come they took so long to talk to me?
你什么都没有 怎么还会丢东西呢
You don't have anything. How could you lose something in here?
你有没有看过那个视频 那男人一到家
You ever see that video of that guy who gets home
他家全是垃圾 然后他就一脸
and there's garbage all over the place and he's like,
是哪条笨狗去翻垃圾桶了
"which dog got in the trash?"
他的第一条狗就笑笑 摇着尾巴
And his first dog is just smiling, wagging his tail.
第二条狗也一样
And same thing with the second dog.
然后他转向第三条狗
Then he gets to his third dog--
这人有几条狗啊
How many dogs this man have?
让我猜猜 他是白人
Let me guess. He's white?
对 绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
然后他转向第三条狗
So, then he gets to the third dog,
那条大狗头上顶着
And he's this big guy with the whole top
整个垃圾盖
of a garbage lid stuck around his head.
真的很好笑
It's... really funny.
你记得 G先生吗
Hey, you remember... Mr. G?
那个经理 他之前一直看那些视频
The manager, he used to watch those videos
讲士兵回家给自家狗狗惊喜的
of soldiers coming home surprising their dogs.
对 他以前就看那些乱七八糟的视频
Yeah, he used to watch them fuckin' videos and cry
然后狂哭 也不好好管收银机
instead of countin' out the register.
弄得打烊得搞半天
Made closing up take forever.
现在我不懂的是为什么他自己一直不养狗
See now, what I don't get is why he never got a dog.
他说他要等退休
He said he was waiting until he retired.
顺便说一句 他死了
He died, by the way.
在得来速车道上被酒驾司机撞了
Got hit by a drunk driver in the drive-through. Mmm...
我去 太惨了
Shit, that's sad.
他应该早点养只狗
He should've got a dog.
有些事可不能等
You can't put things off.
怎么了
What?
你怎么能这么淡定
How the hell are you so calm?
不知道 咖♥啡♥因♥让我放松
I dunno, caffeine's mellow for me, man.
有点像利他林[兴♥奋♥剂♥]会让多动症小孩犯困
Kinda like how, uh, Ritalin makes add kids sleepy.
我不是指咖啡 笨蛋
I'm not talking about coffee, ding-dong.
上回我们在监狱的时候 我们
The last time we were in a prison, we were... you know.
你们不觉得崩溃吗
Aren't you freaking the fuck out?
我们得直面心魔
We have to face our demons.
得让撒旦知道他控制不了我们
Satan needs to know he's not in charge.
有什么秘诀吗 你也是奇葩的摩♥门♥教♥徒吗
What's your secret? You a weird mormon, too?
老实说
Honestly...
我上次回家后一直在撸管
I've been jerkin' it pretty much nonstop since I got home.
就像做冥想一样 但用得是双手
It's like meditation, but with your hands.
"双手"
"Hands"?
"双"
"S..."?
对啊 你得用一只手挠屁♥股♥缝
Yeah. I mean, you gotta tickle the taint.
布莱克 你明白我在说什么 对吧
Blake, you know what I'm talking about, right, buddy?
下周五中午 不过老实说下周四更好
...friday at noon, though, honestly, by next thursday would be great,
因为我的计算
because my algorithms and...
你们好
Hello.
有人想吃椒盐脆饼吗
Anybody care for a pretzel?
很高兴见到你 卢斯奇克
Good to see you, Luschek.
你们一定是麦卡洛和布莱克吧
You must be McCullough and Blake.
同志们 他们是教改营的狱警
Guys, these are the guards from the Camp.
绝对应该加入我们的游戏
Absolutely should be part of the league.
霍普 这事不适合在这公开讨论
Hop, this isn't exactly something for public purview here.
这些英雄们连续三天都只能拉在桶里
Hey, these heroes shit in buckets for three days.
他们可不会用政♥治♥正确的鬼话指责我们
They're not about to go all pc bullshit on us.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表