剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
不 我不喜欢记过
Oh, no. I don't like shots.
打吧 亲爱的 这很有用
Do the shot, honey. It's important.
我们需要你好起来
We need you better.
勇敢点
Be brave.
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay!
当你还能逃跑的时候赶紧跑
Get out while you can!
如果我能做主 就绝不会让你重见天日
If it were up to me, you'd never see daylight.
享受你的休闲娱乐时间吧 狱警杀手
So, enjoy your rec time, Guard Killer.
我一个小时后回来找你
I'll be back for you in an hour.
严禁喧哗
为什么给我这个
What's this for?
代表对你的欣赏
It's a token of appreciation.
为什么
For what?
你在开玩笑吗 你是我们这的英雄
Are you kiddin' me? You're a folk hero 'round here.
你干掉了一个狱警 看得出你很有种
You took out one of theirs. Shows me you got spirit.
我喜欢胆子大的女孩
I like a little lady with guts.
管你三七二十一 我会吃了这根士力架
I'm gonna take the Snickers or whatever,
因为我快饿死了 我也喜欢士力架
'cause I'm, like, fucking starving, and I like Snickers.
但这并不意味着我喜欢你 你不了解我
That don't mean I like you. You don't know me.
你会了解的
Not yet.
只是想告诉你
Just so you know...
老爹喜欢金发女孩 所以
Daddy likes blondes, so...
你不是他的菜
you're not his type.
他其实是她 她也不是我的菜
Well, he's not really a he, so she's not my type.
你这个染金发的小妞不用担心
Don't worry your pretty dyed blonde head about it.
现在离我远点行吗 走走锻炼身体
Now, how about you go get your exercise by walking away from me?
我要吃糖了
I got candy to eat.
行政隔离区的犯人们
Ad Seg inmates,
现在是你们的锻炼时间
this is your official rec time.
你们要在这间多功能室里绕圈
You walk the perimeter of this multi-purpose room
走整整四十五分钟
for exactly 45 minutes,
每个人前后保持至少六十公分的距离
keeping a space of at least two feet between you.
你们要走得快一点 作为锻炼
You walk briskly, as this is your exercise,
但是不能跑起来
but you will not run.
我再说一遍 不能跑
I repeat, you will not run.
如果我或者贾萨看见谁跑起来
When either Garza or me sees an inmate running,
我们会有惩罚 也是训练的一部分
we tend to react in unpleasant ways. Part of the training.
如果你比前面的人走得快
If your pace is faster than the pace of the person in front of you,
然后你想超过她
and you would like to pass,
你就一边说"借过"一边从左边超过去
you pass on the left by saying the word "Passing"
要说得大声又清楚
loudly and clearly.
大家都明白了吗
Everybody got that?
好 开始
Okay. Let's go.
开始 动起来
Let's go! Move out.
借过
Passing.
借过
Passing.
借过
Passing.
左边借过 借过 借过
On your left. Passing. Passing. Passing.
借过
Passing.
短跑冠军 悠着点 只能快走
Flo-Jo, breaking your knees. Speed walking only.
借过
Passing.
借过
Passing.
借过
Passing.
借过
Passing.
快点 快点
Move. Move.
快点
Move!
怎么了 分开
What's going on? Break it up!
给我分开
Break it up!
-放开我 -分开她们
-Get the fuck off! - Let's go, break it up!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
我觉得她们俩需要冷静
I think these two need to cool down.
你说是吗 贾萨
Don't you, Garza?
操
Fuck!
你们受够了吗
You had enough?
不 不 我觉得她们还需要来点
Oh, no, no. I think they can use a little bit more.
转过身去
Turn the fuck around!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking shit!
你在干嘛 这是啥
What are you doing? Yo. What is this?
我们不想犯人们打架
You see, we don't like our inmates fighting.
没错
No, we do not.
打架会破坏这里的和谐
Tends to disrupt the harmony of this place.
没有和平就没有正义
No peace, no justice.
你们要对我们做什么
What are you gonna do to us?
这和我们无关
It's not what we're gonna do to you.
是你们要对彼此做什么
It's what you're gonna do to each other.
接吻
Kiss.
-你说接吻吗 -该死...
- Did you say kiss? - Fucking...
现在就做
Do it. Now.
我说了 接吻
I said, kiss.
来真的
Really kiss.
舌吻
With your tongue.
听着 我们知道你们没当真
You see, we see you not taking this serious,
我们知道你们真的没有装
we know you're really not makin' up,
那我们可能就要采取更激烈的措施了
and then we might have to take more drastic action.
所以给我吻得用心点
So kiss like you fuckin' mean it.
我♥操♥
Fucking shit.
瞧瞧 这才像样儿呢
There we go. Now we're making up.
-真带劲儿 伙计 -可不是吗
- Beautiful thing, man. - Isn't it?
太他妈带劲儿了
Beautiful fuckin' thing.
真不知道你还会错过正餐呢 美味姐
Never knew you to skip a meal, Taystee.
换来的制♥服♥吗
Traded uniforms, huh?
也不是我不喜欢餐馆的制♥服♥
Not that I didn't rock my outfit at Storky's,
不过我觉得我更适合蓝色
but I think I look better in blue.
-你看起来状态很好 -你可不是啊
- You look all right. - Can't say the same about you.
伙计
Man...
在餐馆之后发生了那么多破事
Lot of fucked up shit's gone down since Storky's.
你不该走这条路的 T
You should've stayed on the path, T.
我知道哪些是我的错 哪些不是
I know what's my fault and what ain't.
不代表你遇上这些破事
Don't mean you're no better
你就能好到哪里去
'cause shit happened to break your way.
我是警♥察♥你是犯人
I'm here, you there.
得了吧 伙计
Please, man.
你那会卖♥♥薯条都不把钱进账
You was servin' fries left and right, not ringin' 'em up.
都装进自己口袋了
Pocketing the money.
我可什么都没说
I never said shit.
别以为你没有变成我这样还有其他原因
So don't you go thinkin' you ain't like me 'cause...
你只是运气好而已
'cause of anything but luck.
那不一样 我们当时还小
That was different. We were kids.
好吧
All right. Well,
随你想怎么想吧
you think what you want.
餐馆的事太久远了
Storky's was a long time ago,
而且那些破事儿也不重要
and anyway, that shit don't fuckin' matter.
现在你在外面
You there,
我在里面
and I'm here.
也许...
Maybe...
也许当时我们是同一边的
Maybe we was on the same team back in the day,
但是现在你所在的队伍杀了我的朋友还打我
but now you on the team that killed my friend and beat on me.
贱♥人♥ 我来这对你好言好语的
Bitch, I came in here to be nice to you.
你想聊聊站队吗
And you wanna talk about teams?
你的人杀死了我的两个同伴
Your team killed two players on mine.
你被打的时候还想装做全然不知吗
You wanna act all surprised when you get beat?
不然你以为还有什么好果子吃
What'd you think was gonna happen?
等等 死了两名警卫 你说什么呢
Wait. Two guards? What are you talking about?
你肯定知道的
I think you know.
回头见
I'll see you round the way.
把你的饭吃了 犯人
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表