剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
想的不错 没有老鼠吃了鼠药还能活下来的
Nice try. None of them survived the poison.
他们给我托梦了 下一次 直接叫我离开就行
They told me in my dreams. Next time, just ask me to leave.
有点太快了 尼克
That was too soon, Nicky.
好了 听我说 洛娜
All right, listen to me, Lorna.
我们可能在芭芭的恩怨情仇这件事上都想错了
We might be on the wrong side of history with this whole balls-deep-in-Barb thing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
好了 芭芭想收拾卡罗尔了
All right. Barb is pulling the trigger on Carol.
她想明天在美容厅的时候打垮她真个团队
She's planning on whacking her whole posse tomorrow at the salon.
我不知道给她的引道除毛会怎么帮到杀掉卡罗尔
I don't see how waxing her whole pussy is gonna help kill Carol,
但是我确信芭芭的计划一定很好 因为她是一个聪明的领导者
but I am sure that Barb has a great plan, 'cause she is a very smart leader.
她的智商超群
She has a very high IQ.
你的耳朵塞鸡毛了还是怎么了
You got corn in your ears or something?
芭芭要拿下卡罗尔的整个团伙
Barb is going after Carol's whole gang, right?
卡罗尔和红姨就像鲍勃赛孪生兄弟一样形影不离
So Carol and Red are like the fuckin' Bobbsey Twins now.
如果这件事像芭芭预计的那样发展
If this goes down the way Barb wants it to,
那红姨可能就一命呜呼了
Red is gonna wind up with a mouth for a neck.
或许她应该在和那个满嘴谎言的骗子卡罗尔为伍之前
Maybe she should have thought about that
想清楚这一切
before she climbed in bed with that evil, lying bitch, Carol.
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious?
我是说 我知道你喜欢随波逐流 但是我们说的可是红姨啊
I mean, I know you love a bandwagon, but this is Red we're talking about.
嘿
Hey!
这个女人保护了你这么多年
This is a woman who protected you for years.
她可是在克里斯托弗威胁要杀了你之后还给你做黄油饼干的人啊
Who made you butter cookies after Christopher threatened to kill you.
她再也不能保护我了 尼克
She can't protect me anymore, Nicky.
维尼说有一个可以保护自己的强大的家庭是很重要的
And Vinnie says it's very important to have a powerful family to protect you.
就像甘比诺一家和索普拉诺一家一样
Like the Gambinos or the Sopranos.
我还有个孩子呢
I have a baby to think about.
你不明白的 因为你没做过母亲
You don't understand. 'Cause you is not a mother.
你说的对 但是你知道谁还是母亲吗 红姨是
You are right about that. But you know who is, right? Red.
我不知道 尼克
I don't know, Nicky.
有时我很怀疑你到底是哪边的
Sometimes, I wonder whose team you're really on.
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.
我怎么能白白放过在监狱里告诉你“去你♥妈♥的♥”机会呢
I couldn't pass up the chance to tell you "Go fuck yourself" in person.
我理解你可能还对我怀恨在心
I understand you might harbor some resentment towards me.
我希望我们可以冰释前嫌
I was hoping that maybe we could try and move past some of that.
听着 听好了
Look, here it comes.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
等等 伯塞特 求你了 我想和你谈谈塔莎·杰斐逊
Wait, Burset. Please? I'm here to talk about Tasha Jefferson.
塔莎·杰斐逊 她和我有什么关系
Tasha Jefferson? What she got to do with me?
惩教管理公♥司♥要因为一件她没有做的事情而杀掉她
MCC is trying to put her away for life for something she didn't do.
我想 你可以帮我救她
And I think that you... can help save her.
你就有一分钟 好好利用
You got a minute. Make it count.
我已经跟十几个像你这样的囚犯见过面
I have met with nearly a dozen other inmates like yourself...
她们都受到了管理与惩教公♥司♥不公正的待遇
who suffered terrible injustices at the hands of MCC,
我们打算提起一系列诉讼将这些事公之于众
and we're going public with a series of lawsuits.
你之前受到的非人的待遇能起到决定性作用
Your horrific story of mistreatment can tip the scales.
通过曝光这一系列事件
We can change the whole narrative of Jefferson's trial
我们可以影响塔莎?杰斐逊这件案子的性质
with the publicity from this.
我明白了
I see.
你想用我的经历帮助她
You wanna use my story to help her.
我请求帮助的时候怎么没人这样帮我
Where was this help when I was askin' for it?
我知道你遭罪的时候我没帮上忙 那是我的错
I know I screwed up when it came to you. I made mistakes.
所以我现在才要这样做
And that's a big part of why I'm doing this.
我想阻止管理惩教公♥司♥像虐待你那样对别人
I want to stop MCC from treating people the way they treated you...
就从塔莎?杰斐逊
starting with Tasha Jefferson.
你和美味姐 你们搞上了
You and Taystee, y'all fucking?
什么 没有 老天 绝对没有
What? Oh, no. No, no. God, no. No.
别装出一副吃惊的样子 她做过你的秘书
Don't act like that's a dumb question. She was your secretary.
大家都知道 你大半天把手放在裤子里面
And everybody know you spend half the day with your hand down your pants.
我唯一的要求就是你跟律师见一面
All I ask is that you meet with the lawyer.
她认为这件案子的胜算很大
She thinks you have a very strong case.
让她告诉你为什么会赢 不是为了我 为了美味姐
Let her tell you why you're gonna win. Not for my sake, but for Taystee's.
你是在练普拉提吗 我从来都找不到我的重心
Is that some Pilates shit? I ain't never been able to find my core.
我感觉自己没有重心点 而是有个重心球
I think, instead of a core, I have more of, like, a soft center.
嘿 美味姐
Hey, T.
我今天午饭时没见到你 你的后背还疼吗
I missed you at lunch today. Your back still bothering you?
疼死了 我不行了
It's killing me. I'm broken.
嘿
Hey.
你想一起玩德瑞博士的《六度》吗
Well, you wanna play Six Degrees of Dr. Dre?
能让你转移注意力
Get your mind off of it.
我们把所有的说唱歌♥手都猜遍了
We been through every rapper in the game.
我们都需要转移注意力 我明天就要上法庭了
We both could use the distraction. My trial starts tomorrow.
是明天 该死
That's tomorrow? Damn.
是该死 所以跟我一起玩吧 来吧
"Damn" is right, so play with me. Come on!
- 好吧 - 好
- Fine. - Okay.
好 这个可能有些难度
All right, now, this one might be a little cray-cray,
但我相信你
but I believe in you.
E40
E-40.
好难啊
Stuck.
- 美臀妞 - 嗯 怎么了
- Cake. - Okay, what?
E40有首很难听的单曲 《野蛮人》 雅泽菲主唱的
E-40 had that garbage single, "Savage," featuring Jazze Pha.
嗯
All right.
他跟史努比合作了《双连发》
Who did a collabo with Snoop on "Double Tap,"
史努比因跟德瑞博士合作被提名格莱美奖
who was nominated for a Grammy for his work with Dre.
好吧 你猜对了
Okay, you got it.
什么都没有 只有一个G
"Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang"
- 这个有点简单 - 谢谢
- That was a little easy. - Thank you.
- 你得了四分 - 是十
- You get four points. - That's like ten--
杰斐逊 你是住这间牢房♥吗
Jefferson. Is this your cell?
- 我们只是 - 不行 我要给你记过
- We was just--- No, that's a shot.
快出来 别让我拽你出来
Now out, before I drag you out.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a second?
我跟你没什么可聊的
I got nothing to say to you.
- 我们之间有过很多过节 - 那你干嘛还来找我
- There's a lot of bad blood between us--- Then why the fuck are you talking to me?
我想了很久
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
其实是祈祷了很久
A lot of praying, actually.
我只想告诉你 我原谅你了
And I just wanted to tell you I forgive you.
是吗 原谅我什么
Yeah? For what?
害我加刑十年
For getting me ten more years.
你原谅我 在夺走我跟儿子唯一的相见机会后
You forgive me? After you robbed me of my one chance to see my son?
本尼当时命悬一线
Benny could have died.
等我出去 我女儿都十几岁了
My daughter's gonna be a teen by the time I get out.
你把手电筒塞进狱警的屁♥眼♥里时可没担心这个
Didn't seem worried about that when you was sticking flashlights up guards' asses.
你干的 跟我没关系
You did that. Not me.
我再也不会那样了
I'm not that person anymore.
你以为自己说了几句祷告词
You think you're a different person...
就脱胎换骨了吗
'cause you said a couple of fuckin' prayers?
我帮你省电时间 让你少受点挫折吧
Let me save you a lot of time and frustration.
上帝让你来到这个世界时 你就已经无可救药了
You were fucked up when God put you in this world,
他带你回去时 你依然会是如此
and you're still gonna be fucked up when he takes you back out.
说几句祷告词根本没用
Saying some prayers ain't gonna do shit.
所以别费心了
So don't bother.
趁我还没做傻事 你赶紧走吧
Now, you should step away... before I do something stupid.
- 锻炼后拉伸很重要 - 你和巴迪逊相安无事吧
- It's important to stretch after exercise. - You and Badison playing nice?
因为最近被捅 她身体还没恢复好
She's a little out of shape, with the recent stabbing
而且 她确实有些胖 但她还是很热衷于训练
and also... she's out of shape, but she's got passion.
她是个报复心强的疯子 你夺走了她的踢球队长
She's a vindictive psycho, and you unseated her as kickball queen.
在我看来 她一定不会善罢甘休的
Something tells me she's not the type to let that go.
别担心 我已经处理好了
Nothing to worry about. I've got this under control.
我还在哪听过这话
Where have I heard that before?
记不清了 那我只好选择相信你
Hmm. I can't remember, so I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.
或者你可以来跟我们玩啊 反正你现在不残疾了
Or you could come play with us, now that you're not handicapped anymore.
残疾 你居然敢歧视残疾人 但我很忙
"Handicapped"? That's ableist. Anyway, I'm preoccupied.
- 我看出来了 - 好吧
- Mmm. I can see that. - Yeah.
马上申请 在空闲时间
"Apply now and earn your business degree online
在线修商业学位
in your spare time."
我对这个很感兴趣
I was curious.
我想等我熬过这漫长的四年 出狱后
I thought I could become a CFO by the time I'm out
我就能去当首席财务官了
in four long, long, long years from now,
那时候我就更走下坡路了
when I'm further down the other side of the hill.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表