剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
It's supposed to be like that. Never heard of blue cheese?
放到山核桃松饼或黎馅饼里很美味
It's great in a pecan scone or pear tartlet
又或者夹到海棗里然后用培根包起来
or stuffed in a date wrapped in bacon.
以前我上过奶酪课
I took a cheese class once.
白人总爱上些奇怪的课
White people go to some weird-ass schools, man.
傻♥逼♥[西班牙语]
Pendejas.
我有个计划
So, I got a plan.
放松点 那只是个恶作剧
Oh, relax. It was just a stupid prank.
不 跟她们无关 卢茨回牢区了
No, not about them, boba. Ruiz is back in gen pop.
我觉得我们得主动出击 先发制人
I say we strike first, before she makes her move.
她知道我们把她卖♥♥了
She knows we sold her out.
奏效了 既然她倒霉了我不打算再出击
And it worked. She's fucked. So I'm good. I'm done striking.
我打了她之后没加刑已经是奇迹
It's a miracle we didn't get extra time after I jumped her ass.
别打扰睡着的贱♥人♥
Oh, let sleeping bitches lie.
那贱♥人♥可不会睡着
Oh, that bitch don't sleep.
你知道她正在谋划着
You know she's out there coming up with ways
要把我们拉下马
to take us down as we speak.
听着 如果你要干蠢事
Look, um, if you want to do some stupid shit
然后被扔回行政隔离区 那就去吧
and get sent back to Ad Seg, go ahead.
没人阻止你
Nobody's stopping you.
我们不用做什么 让其他贱♥人♥替我们做
We don't gotta do nothing. We let them bitches do it for us.
我们让她们知道
We let them know she's the one
在暴♥乱♥时是她把狱警放出来的行吗
who freed the guards during the riot. Hmm?
然后就听天由命了
Let the rest take care of itself.
好了 今天就这样 准备收工
All right. That's it for today. Wrap it up.
收拾越快 越早出去院子
Faster you clean, the faster you get out to the yard.
我会看着你的 查普曼
I'm watching you, Chapman.
这外边简直像个中学舞会
It's like a middle school dance out here.
我们站对地儿了 听说D区都是女同
We're on the right side. I hear D block is full of lesbians.
至少C区还有些家庭价值观念 你看
At least C block has some family values. Oh. Hey, look.
我们不该聊天因为我们穿着不一样的颜色
We're not supposed to talk 'cause we're wearing different colors,
但我想打个招呼
but I wanted to say hi.
最近过得怎样 现在不瘸了
How you hanging there? I see you got rid of that limp.
我吃了点布洛芬
I took some ibuprofen.
你气色不错啊
You look good.
才不呢 我不好 不过没那么疼了
I'm far from good, trust me. But the pain is better.
那个人有找你的茬吗
That one giving you any trouble?
没 经常睡一整天
No. Mostly sleeps all day,
有点像那些濒死的狗
kinda like one of those dogs that's gonna die real soon.
我跟你说过了 她正谋划呢
I told you. She's up to something.
开放日怎么样
So, how's opening day treating you?
有女的朝贝特·霍夫勒吐口水
A girl spat on Beth Hoefler.
就那个婴儿杀手你认识吗 她归我管
You know, baby killer? She's one of mine.
不错 多少分来着
Nice. How many points is that again?
两分 我自己记着分
Two. And I'm keeping my own records.
我倒不是质疑我们的新活动主管
Not that I doubt our new commissioner.
你呢 有什么事发生没
What about you? Any action?
不 现在还早着呢
No. Day's still young.
你看到了吗 查普曼 11点钟方向
Hey, did you see that? Chapman. Eleven o'clock.
她有些不对劲
Something's up with her.
我看着挺正常啊
She looks pretty normal to me.
不过她一直在嗅自己的手
Except she keeps smelling her hands.
绝对有问题
Something's definitely up.
我得跟她谈谈 你留这
I think I should go talk to her. You stay here.
不然我还能去哪儿
Where else would I go?
-查普曼 我看到了 -我做什么了吗
- Hey, Chapman. I saw that. - What did I do?
天啊 那是我的牙吗
Oh, my God. Is that my tooth?
不 是丙烯复♥制♥品 对 是你的牙
No, it's an acrylic replica. Yes, it's your tooth.
-太棒了 -世上没免费的午餐
- This is amazing. - There's no such thing as a free lunch.
你得付出才有回报
You gotta give something to get something.
你帮我 我帮你[字面意思为挠后背]
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
这不是在挠后背
This isn't exactly back scratching
这是你在用我身体的一部分来要挟我
if you're holding a piece of my body hostage.
你要什么
What do you want?
我要你惹点事 最好是争执
I want you to start something. An altercation, preferably.
跟那个穿卡其色的吵
With that one, in khaki.
什么 不
What? No.
你喜欢看着像个南瓜灯吗
You like looking like a jack-o'lantern?
在这里你是没法把牙补上的
Because you'll never get that fixed while you're in here.
犯人等补牙等到死了都没补上
Inmates have died waiting for fillings.
卢茨跟我有过过节 这事很复杂
Ruiz and I have a history. It's complicated...
她是唯一没打手的
She's the only one without a posse.
你不想被揍的不是吗
You don't want to get jumped, do you?
你这是在坑我
This is entrapment.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我保证你俩没事
I'll make sure there's no fallout on you or her.
而且我马上把你们分开
And I'll break it up right away
在她打出严重的伤之前
before she gets any serious punches in.
记得开打前喊句狠话
Make sure you yell something really mean beforehand.
像'蠢蛋蛋'之类的 喊大声点
Like, "Stupid dum-dum" or something. Just make it loud.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
好久不见 查普曼
Long time no see, Chapman.
我很抱歉 但我需要我的牙
I'm really sorry, but I need my tooth.
你这个蠢蛋蛋
You stupid dum-dum!
住手 查普曼 我刚怎么跟你说的
Break it up! Chapman! What did I just say?
就这样了 你的休息时间结束 走吧
That's it. Your rec time's over. Come on. Come on.
这算帮派争执吗
Was that a gang altercation?
我没说错吧 我看刺头一看一个准
Told you. I know a toxic person when I see one.
下午好 我叫苏珊娜 你叫什么
Good afternoon. My name is Suzanne. What's your name?
我说 我叫苏珊娜
I said, my name is Suzanne.
谁是安娜
Who's Anne?
不 我叫苏珊娜
No. My name is Suzanne.
我不认识什么安妮
I don't know any Anne.
问问她们
Ask them.
打扰一下 你们任何叫安妮的人吗
Sorry to bother you guys, but do you know an Anne?
地上都是岩浆
The floor is lava.
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew it.
那是什么
What's that?
不知道
Not sure.
形容一捆木棍的词是什么 F开头的
What's the word for a bundle of sticks? Starts with an "F."
-把它拿来 -不行 地上都是岩浆
- Bring it over here. - I can't. The floor is lava.
没事的 我穿着石棉靴
It's okay. I'm wearing asbestos boots.
当心 很烫的
Careful. It's hot.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
房♥间不错 比采购部好多了吧
Nice digs. Long way from Purchasing, huh?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
I did.
可以吗
May I?
-首先 我想说我很抱歉 -省省吧
- First off, I want to say how sorry... - Save it.
好的 我是来和你谈谈塔莎·杰弗逊
Okay. In that case, I'm here to discuss Tasha Jefferson.
她是暴♥乱♥的领头羊之一
She was one of the leaders of the riot.
她代表其他同狱犯人参与了协商
She negotiated on behalf of the other inmates.
我知道 我当时在场
I'm aware. I was there, remember?
你知道联调局认为她杀了皮斯科特拉
Are you aware the feds are charging her
要以二级谋杀指控她吗
with second degree murder for the death of Piscatella?
她绝对没有杀过人
A murder she most certainly did not commit.
我相信联调局能够很好地决定
I am sure that the FBI is more than capable of determining
暴♥乱♥的后果
the consequences of the riot.
算了吧琳达 我们都知道他们不在乎
Come on, Linda. We both know they don't care.
他们只想让她做替罪羊
They are crucifying her to cover their ass,
根本不想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
instead of figuring out what actually happened down there.
你希望我怎么做
What do you expect me to do about it?
让世纪挑战公♥司♥自己展开调查
Have MCC launch their own separate investigation.
联调局要操心的事太多
The feds have too much on their plate.
他们想赶快作出一个舆♥论♥会喜欢的裁决
They're rushing this to get to a verdict the press would like.
听着 乔 这不是我的部门
Look, Joe, this isn't my department
而且说实话 我也不在乎
and, quite frankly, I don't care.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
同样的道德堕落
With the same moral turpitude
让你把我丢在俄亥俄饱受一周折磨
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表