剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
that allowed you to leave me rotting in Ohio for nearly a week.
-琳达 对不起 -去你的 乔
- Linda, I am sorry... - Fuck you, Joe!
我不接受你狗屁的道歉
I don't accept your bullshit apologies.
对了 我见到你的小女人娜塔莉了
Oh, and by the way, I met your little side-piece, Natalie.
她看上去像个骆驼 你喜欢这种的吗
She looks like a camel. Is that your thing?
我涉猎广泛
I have a wide range.
令人作呕
You're disgusting.
我说过了 我帮不了你朋友
Like I said, there's nothing I can do to help your friend.
这不是我负责的部门
It's not my department.
而我的部门负责监管人事安排
But what is my department is overseeing personnel placement.
我看你最近提交了一份申请
I see you've recently submitted an application
想做回你狱长的旧职
for your old job back as warden.
是的
I did.
很明显 你根本不能胜任
Well, you're obviously incapable of being
利奇菲尔德监狱的狱长
the warden over at Litchfield.
不过密苏里州立监狱有份空职
But I do have an opening over at Missouri State Penitentiary.
你这周就能去
You could start this week.
密苏里州
Missouri State?
密苏里州就是狱长的地狱
Missouri State is the place where wardens go to die.
那里会有空职只是因为
The only reason there's an opening there
上个家伙自杀死了
is the last guy committed suicide.
-你想弄死我 -妈的 当然
- You're trying to bury me. - Damn right, I am.
你要么赶快接受这职位
So you can either take the job and submit quietly
要么我们法庭见
or I could see you in court.
法庭 我们结婚了吗
Court? Were we fucking married?
我同意不起诉世纪挑战公♥司♥
I agreed not to file against MCC,
但我还能就民事案件起诉你
but there is still the civil case I could file against you
因为你罪恶的过失把我留在监狱内
for the heinous negligence that left me in the system
你明知我是个普通公民
despite you knowing full well that I was a civilian.
你比娜塔莉更过分
You are worse than Natalie.
我把这当作你同意去密苏里了
I'll consider that a yes to Missouri, then?
也当作是个称赞
And also a compliment.
-看起来我根本没得选 -是的
- Sounds like I don't have a choice. - You don't.
如你所知 你需要通过一系列心理评估
As you know, you will have to undergo a full psychiatric evaluation
在你恢复工作前
before you return to work.
同时我也有几个问题需要面试你
Also, I have a few interview questions we need to run through,
例行公事
mostly as a formality.
第一个问题
Question number one.
你能否记得你人生中一次
Can you remember a time in your life
对他人许下承诺的时候
when you kept a promise to someone?
任何人
Anyone?
-真是个坏消息 -是啊
- This is bad news. - Yeah.
在我那时候 B区一直保持中立
Back in my day, B block was neutral territory.
看来一些女的戒不掉恶习
I guess some of these ladies can't kick a habit.
能还给我吗
Can I have it back now?
我来妥善保管它是最好的
Oh, I think it's best if I hold on to it for safekeeping.
好吧
Okay.
我不想这么做 但是
I didn't want to do this, but...
只能让你先到先得了
I think I'm gonna have to invoke finders keepers.
这些都是致命的武器
These are deadly weapons.
不是玩具
Not a toy.
坚决不同意
Strongly disagree.
这都是用于建造堡垒的围栏
These are fence posts for building a fort.
不然为什么末端要尖锐
Why else would the ends be sharpened? Hello?
为了捅进某人的耳朵里
To shove in someone's ear
搅乱她们的大脑
and puncture their brain.
把她们的眼球做成烤肉串
Or to turn their eyeballs into shish kebabs.
或在她们的气管上扎几个洞
Or put a few holes in their windpipe.
相信我
Now, trust me...
我亲眼见过 就在我亲自动手的时候
I've seen it done... while I was doing it.
还可以两个一起捅进鼻孔
Well, there is also the double shove up the nose
把脑子扯出来
to pull out the brain.
正是
Exactly.
这里有人想伤害别人
Someone in here intends to hurt somebody,
而我有预感被伤害的人会是我
and I have a feeling that somebody is me.
我希望她们不会和你在一个牢房♥里
I hope they don't end up in the same cell as you.
那太紧张了
That would be suspenseful.
有一个方法可以确保这事不发生
Well, there's one way to make sure that don't happen.
你是指我吗
You mean me?
还想做室友吗
Uh, still want to be roommates?
那我们会成为朋友吗
Would that make us friends?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
这没有用
This isn't working.
也许我们该继续前行
Maybe we should just keep going.
我们走了一天 你答应过我
We been going all day, and you promised me
我们会露营
we were gonna do camping things.
这简直是骗人的
Well, these bricks are a scam, okay?
根本点不着火怎么能叫它打火机呢
How do you call it a fire-starter if it can't start a fire?
不是骗人的 傻子 你这样点不着火
They're not a scam, silly. They won't catch.
这么一堆木头根本点不着火的
Wood can't catch fire when it's in a stack like this.
-需要 -再给我一会儿 我会
- It needs... - I just need a minute. I got it!
还教我怎么点火
Tell me how to start a fire...
我的天 妈的
God! Damn it!
-什么鬼 冷静点 -妈的
- The fuck? Chill out! - Shit!
冷静点 我的手都烫伤了
Chill out? I just... I burnt my hand!
发起火来你真♥他♥妈♥吓人
You're in a really fucking scary mood.
我有理由压抑好吗
I'm allowed to be stressed out. Okay?
现在的情况压力太大了
This is a very high-stress situation that we're in.
难道我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
据我所知 他们通缉的是我
Last I looked, they were looking for me.
你没必要在这凑热闹
Okay? You don't need to kick shit around.
我很抱歉好了吧 我不是故意吓你的
I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to scare you.
你总是在道歉
You're always fucking sorry.
差不多你每天都在为一些事道歉
Literally. You're sorry about something every day.
我不知道我不完美
Look, I know I'm not perfect, all right?
但我真的真的很努力了
But I am trying really, really hard.
或许你能对我再耐心一点点
So maybe you could be just a little more patient with me.
又或者你只是在浪费时间
Or maybe you're just wasting your time.
-你什么意思 -我不知道我什么意思
- What do you mean? - I don't know what I mean. I just...
我只是...我妈妈是对的 她总说
Just, my mom was right. She always said that
有些人有自己的...
certain people have, like, um...
固定模式
like, patterns, you know?
就是 她告诉我有些人永远不会改变
That... She would tell me some people will never change,
因为人就是那样 根本改变不了
because they're just wired a certain way and not to even bother.
你知道吗 或许她是对的 我不知道
And you know what? Maybe she was right. I don't know, like...
等我们越过边境 情况会变好的 我保证
Things will be easier once we get across the border. I promise.
越过边境不代表你就是一个不同的人了
Crossing a border doesn't make you a different person.
德盖特 因为你 我已经有所不同了
I am a different person, Doggett, because of you.
我不知道自己所处何方 躲着警♥察♥
I'm out here in the middle of nowhere, hiding from the cops,
烫伤自己的手 都是因为你 德盖特
burning my goddamn hand because of you, Doggett.
如果你一年前告诉我
If you told me a year ago
现在我会在这里 我肯定会觉得可笑
this is where I'd be, I would've laughed.
但我现在真在这儿不是吗
But here I am, right?
只要努力 人就能改变自己
It takes work, but people can change.
只需要...下定决心去改变
They just... They got to make the decision to change
然后用尽全力努力实现它
and then do whatever it takes to make it real.
依我看来
The way I see it,
每个人距离拥有不同的人生
everybody's just one hard decision away
只差了一个坚定的决心
from having a whole different life.
就是这样 这是我们展开新生活的机会
That's what this is. This is a chance at a whole new life.
-是啊 -我以为这就是你想要的
- Yeah. - I thought that's what you wanted.
我累了
I'm tired.
我也累了
I'm tired, too.
所以我们能不做你的招牌菜
So could we just not make your specialty
芝士宝石果塔饼干吗
schmear gem s'mores?
好 事实上 我还有后备计划
Yeah. Actually, I got a backup plan.
对吧
Right?
搬一张双人床去密苏里州要多少钱
Yeah, how much to move a two-bedroom to Missouri?
是的 密苏里
Yes, Missouri.
什么
What? I mean...
天 要是我丢掉一些乱七八糟的东西呢
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表