剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Yes. The story. The story. I was with Cindy.
在那个房♥间吗
In the room?
池子
Pool.
池子也好 房♥间也好 你在那儿吗
Pool, room. Were you there?
没有
No.
那你在哪儿
Then where were you?
和辛迪一块儿
With Cindy.
跟辛迪一起在角落的柜子里
With Cindy in the closet around the corner.
我们一直呆在那 什么都没看见
We were there the whole time. We ain't see shit.
那你是怎么知道惩应队进的那个房♥间
Then how do you know the room the CERT team entered
是个池子 正如你一直坚持说的
was a pool, as you keep insisting?
公车
The bus!
在公车上大家都在讨论那件事
See, the ladies was talking about it on the bus.
辛迪和我觉得有点被孤立了
Cindy and me, what, we were feeling a little left out,
但是也无妨
but that's okay,
因为那下面听起来就跟疯了一样
'cause it sounded like shit got crazy down there.
而我已经足够疯了 我可不要更疯
And I got enough crazy, you know? I don't need any more.
-但是 -我的委托人已经给出了陈述
- But-- - My client gave her statement,
她已经自主而清醒地与你合作 贝拉米先生
and she's cooperated freely and clearly, Mr. Bellamy.
就这样吧
Fine. Fine. We're done for now.
所以我现在能回家了吗
So I can go home now?
这不是我家 不是我家
This, this isn't home. This is not home.
现在是了
It is now.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表