剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你真好看
Wow. That's real pretty.
画的也很漂亮
The drawing's nice, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
你都开始在这里画画了 你一定感觉好多了吧
You must be feeling better if you're out here doing art.
大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
所以
So...
不用谢喽
you're welcome.
不 我没有感谢你
No, I'm not welcome.
我没吃你的药
I didn't take your stupid pills.
好吧 坚强的姑娘 那可以把药还给我吗
Okay, tough girl. Can I have 'em back, then?
我把它们扔了
I dumped 'em.
没错 扔到你性感的喉咙里了
Yeah, you did. Straight down your sexy throat.
老爹 芭布想见你
Hey, Daddy. Barb wants to see you.
知道了 谢啦 宝贝
All right. Thanks, babe.
芭布
Hey, Barb.
小羊排
Hi, lamb chop.
今天见光又不舒服了吗
Light bothering you again today?
- 这不是明摆着吗 - 没错 只是想让你知道我很关心你
- Obviously. - Right. Just want you to know I care.
我知道你关心我
Oh, I know you care.
你是我的老爹
You're my Daddy-O.
没错 我罩着你
That's right. I got you.
所以 那些老鼠 太逗了
So. The rats. Hilarious.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
天呐 我真想看看那些白♥痴♥
Oh, my God. What I woulda given
脸上的表情 那群母牛
to see the looks on their fuckwit faces, those cows.
惊喜吧 贱♥人♥们 你们现在闹鼠灾了
Surprise, bitches! You got rats!
这件事你真的做的超常发挥了
You really outdid yourself on that one.
场面很壮观
It was epic--
不 我是说 你这件事做的用力过度了
No. I mean, I think you really outdid yourself.
我对这样的结果并不满意 我不知道接下来还会发生什么
I don't feel good about this. I don't know what's next.
有时候 我都不知道我为什么还会留着你
And sometimes, I don't know why I keep you around.
你留着我 所以你就不用在细枝末节上操心了
You keep me around so you don't have to bother with the details.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, okay?
大嘴巴凯茜分散了狱警的注意力
Chatty Cathy distracted the COs,
老鼠就被放出来了 然后我们就有钱了
the rats were released, and bam, money.
因为那些老鼠
Because of the rats,
狱警觉得C区的犯人又懒又脏
the suits think that C-Block was lazy and dirty.
所以监狱长现在就得把好处给我们了
So the warden will have to give us the cheese now.
我们的人将会有好工作
Our people will have the good jobs.
已经过去一周了 小妞
It's been a week, chiquita.
你看到有任何工作向我们招手吗 因为我很确定我什么都没听说
Have you seen any jobs coming our way? 'Cause I sure haven't heard boo.
而且 昨天有个小贱♥人♥喊我 芭布斯
Oh, and some little cock-pocket called me "Babs" yesterday.
芭布斯是什么鬼
Fucking Babs?
这样绝对不可以接受 你要失势了
That is unacceptable. You are losing control.
我没有失势
I'm not losing control.
你知道一旦这件事成功她们会更爱谁吗
You know who they're all gonna love even more once this all plays out?
她们的芭布姑娘嘛
Their gal, Barb?
没错 女士 是你
Yeah, lady. You.
而且谁最爱你呢 看
And who loves you the most? Look.
这是地球上最容易的挣钱方式了 看吧
This is the easiest money on Earth. Look at that.
这就是他想要的吗
That's all he wants?
当然不是 男人总想要更多
Of course not. Guys always want more.
但那取决于你
But that's up to you.
如果你想多挣钱 你就要多做事
If you wanna make more, you do more.
如果不想的话 你吃吃喝喝 打情骂俏加跳舞 一晚上就过去了
If not, you grab a drink, food, flirt and dance and call it a night.
你玩的开心吗
You having a good time?
你说呢 试试看
What do you think? Here.
说真的 你没问题的
For real, you'll be fine.
所以 他们都是毒贩吗
So, are they all drug dealers?
你觉得所有有钱的拉美人都是疤面煞星吗
You think all Latin rich guys are Scarface?
他们是商人
They're businessmen.
卖♥♥另一种让美国人上瘾的白粉赚大钱
Making bank off the other white powder Americans are addicted to.
看到那边的亚历杭德罗了吗
See Alejandro over there?
他在巴西有一堆甘蔗种植园
He owns a bunch of sugarcane plantations in Brazil.
凡妮莎只陪了他几个月
Vanessa's only been hanging out with him for a few months,
就挣够了整个学年的打工钱
and she's already made enough to not work the whole school year.
你学的是什么
What are you studying?
兽医科学
Veterinary science.
所以到你退休能挣够三十万吗
What is that, like 300 grand by the time you're done?
你要给多少猫做绝育才能付得起
How many cats you gotta spay to pay that off?
很多很多只
So many cats.
对吧
Right?
或者你可以只陪一位饥渴的有钱人
Or you can play with one horny rich guy.
一位
One.
来吧
Come on.
你都不打算等我同意就进门 敲门还有什么意义
What's the point of knocking if you're not gonna wait?
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
你是问老鼠是如何入侵奶酪仓库的
Do you mean how did rats infiltrate the cheese warehouse,
还是他们怎么给老鼠穿上那件超小囚衣的
or how did they get that rat into that tiny, little orange jumpsuit?
每批货都有老鼠屎
There was rat shit in every shipment.
你只需要确保一个卫生还过得去的工作环境
All you had to do was ensure a passably hygienic workspace.
你是这里的负责人
You are in charge on the ground here.
- 你可能会 - 被开除吗
- You could be-- - Fired?
你要开除我吗 轻便啊
You're gonna fire me? Go ahead.
说啊
Say it.
我就知道
Right.
如果你打算开除我 你会早就这么做了
If you were gonna fire me, you would have done it already.
我猜你是那种跟人分手的时候
I bet you're the type who sends a quick text
一条短♥信♥甩过去就完事了的那种
when it's time to break up with someone.
那也许是我们唯一的共同点 除了
Which might be the only thing we have in common, other than...
你懂得
You know.
所以
So...
你需要我的帮助 不是吗
you want my help, don't you?
管教公♥司♥的股价因为暴♥动♥和搜查行动已经一落千丈
MCC's stock is in free-fall with the riot and the manhunt,
而现在格蕾丝杂货店也有危险了
and now losing Grace.
这项奶酪生意抵消了我们四分之一囚犯的住房♥费用
That cheese deal was offsetting the cost of housing a full quarter of our inmates.
我深表遗憾
I'm sorry,
但这都是公♥关♥和预算的问题 完全属于公♥司♥管理范畴
but those are PR and budget issues, squarely in the purview of corporate.
我的级别远远不够
I am way downstream.
不提他那些
You know, for all of his...
性格缺陷 至少乔愿意配合我的工作
character flaws, at least Joe was willing to work with me.
我们之间应该是合作关系
This should be a partnership.
没错 基于两点的合作关系
Yeah. Two points on that.
第一 乔为了跟你上♥床♥他什么都愿意做
One, Joe would have done anything to get up your skirt.
第二 这个合作关系已经在暴♥动♥的时候瓦解了
And, two, that partnership ended in a riot,
就是乔假装你是有精神疾病的联邦囚犯时结束的
during which Joe pretended you were a mentally ill federal inmate.
所以不算是一个高效的合作关系
So not exactly a model for productive collaboration.
好吧
Fine.
那我至少可以坐在这里开始想办法吧 说给你听
Can I at least sit here and brainstorm, then? Out loud?
- 你其实不是在征求我的同意吧 - 不是
- You're not really asking, are you? - No.
但我会点份帕尼罗面包
But I will order Panera.
如果你想对这些向下级发展的事态有所控制的话
And if you want some control over what's headed downstream,
你最好帮我一起想
maybe you can help me think.
我不能吃含麸质和乳制品的食物
I am gluten- and dairy-free.
好了 看起来你是下一个了 宝贝
All right, looks like you're next, babe.
他真的和我们每个人都度过了很有价值的两分半钟
He's really spending a quality two and a half minutes with each of us.
我不是来排队的 我只是过来陪你的
Oh, I'm not waiting. I'm just here keeping you company.
真贴心
Oh. Sweet.
但难道你的阴♥道♥健康不重要吗
But isn't your vaginal health important to you?
因为我知道对它我来说很重要
Because I know it's important to me.
我打算留着给陈医生(下巴)
I'm saving all of this for Dr. Chin.
说真的 我以为你喜欢的是嘴巴医生
Frankly, I thought it was Dr. Mouth that you were into.
但如果你喜欢的是下巴医生
But if it's Dr. Chin you're digging...
下巴医生不是性暗示
Dr. Chin is not a euphemism.
陈医生是个小个子的亚洲女人 从霍普金斯医学博士毕业 看病不能用保险报销
Dr. Chin is a small Asian woman with an MD from Hopkins that doesn't take insurance,
但她的候诊室有个草药茶吧
but she has a full herbal tea bar in her waiting room.
等我九个月出狱之后就去见她
I'm gonna go see her when I'm out in nine months.
九个月你可以生个孩子了
The time it takes to grow a new human.
出狱肯定会有重获新生的感觉
Getting out will absolutely feel like being born again.
让你长成学龄前儿童或者进幼儿园的时候
I'll probably still be here
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表