剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
a quarter bottle of Head & Shoulders,
和一群漂亮妞
and a bunch of petty bitches
因为她们 我一伸手 手肘就疼
that are the reason my elbow hurts when I straighten it.
外面呢
Out there?
我有机会开始新的生活
I have a chance of starting a life.
等我告诉迪亚波罗 他会乐疯的
Diablo is going to go crazy out of his mind when I tell him.
我直话直说了
I'm gonna come right out and say it.
明天我们就结束梦幻囚犯比赛了
We're ending Fantasy Inmate tomorrow.
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
我才刚把比分追上去呢
I'm just starting to heat up.
阿尔瓦雷斯什么时候变成大英雄了
When the fuck did Alvarez become commish?
而且我们为什么都要假装这个讨厌的白种人是西班牙裔人呢
And why are we all pretending this painfully Caucasian guy is Hispanic?
一些拉丁裔的人肤色很白 并不稀奇
It is not unusual for some Latino men to have fair pigmentation.
马丁辛出生时就叫雷蒙·安东尼奥·杰勒德·埃斯特韦斯
Martin Sheen was born Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estevez.
这名字肯定是你编的
Fucking made that name up.
我觉得我们好像偏离主题了
I think we might be getting off track.
出现了件意外 一个囚犯
There was an incident with an inmate
在一个未加防范的地方 发现了梦幻囚犯的资料
discovering Fantasy materials in an unsecure location.
那些资料是
And they were left by CO...
乔尔·卢沙克狱警的
"Joel Luschek."
我开个玩笑 当然 不用看名字
I am joking, of course, as I knew it was Joel Luschek,
我也知道是乔尔·卢沙克
before I read it.
但为了制♥造♥喜剧效果 我假装需要看文件
But I was pretending to read off the document for comedy.
那都是扯淡 你知道的
That is bullshit and you know it.
所以说有一个疯狂的囚犯偷偷翻了我的桌子 是谁
So some crazy inmate broke into my desk? Who was it?
格洛丽亚·门多萨
Gloria Mendoza.
阿尔瓦雷斯制♥服♥她的时候
When Alvarez subdued her,
她正打算在广播上说我们比赛的事呢
she was about to talk about our league on the radio.
她现在正被关禁闭
She's cooling in the SHU for now,
但我们应该停止梦幻囚犯比赛了
but we ought to give Fantasy Inmate a rest.
他现在就想暂停 因为他是第一名
He just wants to end it now because he's in first place.
今天早上 我发现佛罗里达区有个老女人把屎拉裤子上了
This morning, I had an old biddie in Florida poo herself.
麦卡洛可以担♥保♥ 这样我是第几名了
McCullough can vouch. Where does that put me?
加两分的话你是
Two points from that would put you in...
倒数第一名
Yeah, last place.
再强调一下 在我宣布之前我就知道她是倒数第一名
Again, I knew she was in last place before I said it,
在为了制♥造♥喜剧效果 我才低头假装看文件
but I looked down and I pretended to read it off of the document for comedy.
好了 会议到此结束 大家都回去工作吧
All right. End of meeting. Everybody back to work.
提醒一下 明晚前把你们的分数都交上来
A reminder to have all of your point submissions in by tomorrow evening.
冠军将通过短♥信♥公布
The winner will be announced via text message.
最好在比赛期间发生严重的摩擦
There better be some massive collisions
或者高速的球被扔到人脸上
or a high-speed ball to the face during the game.
这是我们赶上第一名的最后机会
That's our last chance to catch up to Moneyball over there.
嘿 霍珀
Hey, Hopper.
既然要叫停梦幻囚犯了 我们能取消踢球游戏比赛吗
Wonder if we cancel the kickball game now that there's no more Fantasy Inmate?
不行 得给其他人一个机会来提高排名
Oh, no, it'll, uh, give the other guys a chance to catch up with the standings.
我们肯定寡不敌众 20-1
We're gonna be outnumbered out there, 20-1.
你没什么要担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
她们肯定会产生摩擦 没什么大问题
Just gonna be a little roughhousing. But nothing serious.
这地方糟透了
This place is fucked.
为什么我们还要举办梦幻囚犯比赛呢 太可怕了
Why do we even do Fantasy Inmate? It's horrible.
让我问你个问题 麦卡洛
Let me ask you a question, McCullough.
你听说过我们重刑监狱这边发生过暴♥动♥吗
Have you ever heard about us having a riot down here at Max?
有听过说囚犯打伤狱警的事情吗
You ever heard of any inmates injuring the guards?
袭击狱警呢
Attacking the guards?
你能想到任何一起重大事故吗
Can you think of one major incident?
你非得要我直说吗
Are you gonna make me come out and say it?
所以我们才弄梦幻囚犯比赛啊
That's why we do Fantasy Inmate.
让他们互相争斗
To keep them swinging at each other.
因为只有当他们互相争斗
Because when they're swinging at each other,
才不会盯着我们
they're not looking at us.
别忘了谁才是坏人
Let's not forget who the bad guys are, huh?
我给大家看这些照片不是为了引起不安
I'm showing you these photos not to disturb you,
虽然它们的确令人不安
though they are disturbing.
我给大家看这些
I'm showing them to you
这样你们才不会忘记这起罪行的严重性
so that you won't forget the seriousness of the crime.
才不会沉湎于某个绰号♥或是悲伤的童年故事
So that you won't get hung up on a nickname or a sad childhood story
你们会想到很多目击者亲眼看到塔莎·杰斐逊
when you think about the fact that multiple witnesses saw Tasha Jefferson
愤怒地挥舞着一把枪 指着这个男人的脸
angrily shove a gun into this man's face,
威胁说要杀了他
threatening to kill him.
一会儿后
Moments later...
一个残忍♥的枪伤
a brutal gunshot wound.
经拥有几十年经验的验尸官斯迪威尔
A gunshot wound that Dr. Styvver,
这道枪伤
a medical examiner with decades of experience,
被确认是德西·皮斯卡特拉的死因
confirms as Desi Piscatella's cause of death.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
辩护律师说你们可以选择 这话是错的
defense counsel was wrong to say you have a choice here.
这一点 法律说的很清楚
The law is very clear on this point.
如果证据显示杰斐逊杀死了德西·皮斯卡特拉
If the evidence shows that Jefferson fired the gun that killed Desi Piscatella,
你们必须判她有罪
you must find her guilty.
以前在教♥养♥院♥的时候
Back in the group home,
我们经常玩一个游戏 叫做 猜那是什么鬼
we used to play this game called Guess That Shit.
你不准说任何东西
It's where you're not allowed to say nothing,
但是别人得从你的动作中
but people gotta guess what you pretending to be
猜出你在演什么
from the way you pretending it.
等我长大之后 我才知道白人叫这猜字谜
When I got older, I found out white people call it charades.
但我们就叫 猜那是什么鬼 因为我会表演出来 而你
But we called it Guess That Shit, because I act it out and you...
猜那是什么鬼
Guess that shit.
没错
Exactly.
然后我就坐在那 看着那位女检察官
So I'm sitting in there and I'm... I'm watching this prosecutor lady,
就像她也在玩一样的游戏
and it feel like she playin' that same game.
就像 我看到她嘴在动 但是我什么都听不到
Like, I'm watching her mouth move, but ain't shit coming out.
人们还在不停的点头
And people nodding, man.
他们点头似乎能够听懂她说的一样
They nodding like they understand her.
我忘记告诉你了
I forgot to tell you.
那两个向管教公♥司♥提起诉讼的女孩
Two of the girls who were filing suit against MCC
说她们那么做是因为你
say they were doing it because of you.
我会叫记者把这件事写进报道中
I'm gonna ask the reporter to put it in the article.
如果这件事
If this...
如果结果不尽如人意
If this don't go my way,
我就回不到利奇菲尔德了
I ain't going back to Litchfield.
我也就不能再那里度过余生了
I ain't spending the rest of my life in there.
美味姐 我们还没有到考虑那种可能性的地步
Taystee, we shouldn't even be thinking about that possibility.
听着 当陪审团回来的时候 我有两种选择
Look, I got two options that could happen when the jury comes back.
两种选择我都要考虑 我要做两手准备
And I gotta think about both. I got to prepare for both.
你听懂了吗
You understand that?
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo...
很感谢你这一切的努力
it's nice, what you trying to do and all,
但是陪审团是不会看什么文章的
but the jury ain't gonna see some article.
但他们的确看到了你的为人
But they did see you.
他们看到了你在法庭上的立场和能力
They saw you take that stand and shine.
他们看到了我认识的美味姐 她从来不会伤害任何人
They saw the Taystee I know, who wouldn't hurt anybody.
不是的
No.
她激励过我
Who inspired me,
因为她会不停地为赢得正义而战
'cause she wouldn't stop fighting and scraping for justice.
不 不是的
No! No! No!
你有仔细听我说的话吗
Were you paying attention?
这世界毫无正义可言
There ain't no justice.
普西寻求不到 我也一样
Not for Poussey. And not for me.
那我在这里是为了什么 美味姐
Then what am I doing here, Taystee?
我们这一段时间忙来忙去是为了什么
What have we been doing this whole time?
猜谜游戏
Charades.
快点 迪亚兹
Come on, Diaz.
怎么 怎么了
What... What's up?
快点 有人探视你 要迟到了
Come on. You're late for visitation.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
呦 最近怎么样啊 女士
Yo. What's poppin', lady?
怎么样 你不该跟我道个歉吗
"What's poppin'"? Where's my fucking apology?
你让我在这个难闻的等候室多等了20分钟
You had me waiting in that smelly-ass waiting room for an extra 20 minutes.
旁边的小孩放屁又拉屎的
Little kids farting around me and shit.
我闻得屁味还不够多吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表