剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
We're bringing heroin into the prison and giving it to her.
那是为了卖♥♥ 给其他人
To distribute! To other people!
一个拉丁裔的母亲绝不会把毒品卖♥♥给自己的孩子
A Latin mother would never sell drugs to her own kids!
好好 我很抱歉 我还在进一步学习你们的文化
Okay. I... I'm sorry, I'm still learning the culture.
嘿 听我说
Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me.
我们不用这样下去
We don't have to keep doing this.
这又不是什么大生意
I mean, it's not like it's some big operation.
我每天带着盒子 都要提心吊胆地过安检
It's just me walking through security with a tub.
都有囚犯威胁我了 这是肮脏的 非法的生意
I got inmates threatening me. I mean, it's a dirty, illegal operation
结果可能很糟
that could end really badly.
我们收手吧
Let's just stop.
然后呢
And then what?
我接不回孩子 而且总会有人把毒品带进去 让她接着吸
I don't get my kids back and somebody else is bringing drugs in for her to get high.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我想把我的孩子接回来
I'm saying I want my kids back.
我还有机会拯救她们
I still got a chance to save them.
"This night is cold," he said
As he turned from the dark
And moved towards the amber light That glowed ahead
"I'll come along," she spoke
Her eyes remaining on the snow
That collected softly in her palm
嗨
Hi.
我的骨盆也非常窄
I also have a very narrow pelvis.
所以我从来不跟黑人做♥爱♥
And that's why I never had sex with a black guy.
人体的适应能力会让你吃惊的
You would be surprised what the human body can accommodate.
嘿 洛娜 抱歉打扰你们 我能单独跟你聊一会吗
Hey, uh, Lorna. Sorry to interrupt. Can I talk to you for a second, alone?
你要跟她说的话 都可以当着我的面说
Anything you have to say to her, you can say in front of me, eh?
这就是我第一任老公当时的表情
And that is my impression of my first husband.
老天 好搞笑
Oh, my goodness. So funny.
跟这个人在一起永远有惊喜
You never know what you're gonna get with this one.
她真的是个万事通
I mean, she's a real wildcard.
昨晚我从这本书上得到一个启示
So, uh, I got a message last night from this book,
今天会有些疯狂的事情发生
and something fucking bonkers is gonna happen today.
这肯定的啊 我一整晚都在练习假装产前阵痛呢
No kidding. I've been up all night practicing my fake labor pains.
你想看看吗 好 准备好了吗
You want to see it? Okay. Ready?
疼死了 疼死了
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck. Fuck.
疼死了
Fuck.
这其实是你高♥潮♥时的表情 你知道的吧
You know this is basically just your O face, right?
相信我 傻白甜 我看过那么多次 都刻在脑子里了
Trust me, doll. I've seen it enough times. It's seared into my cerebellum.
但这事跟踢球游戏无关 走吧
But this ain't kickball related. Come on.
我们得去弄点东西
We need to get some supplies.
这是我们在一起的最后一天了
It's our last day together.
有什么比温柔体贴的呵护更重要呢 找个地方温存一番
What could be more important than some TLC? Some QT?
闭嘴吧 婆娘
STFUP.
婆娘原来说的是派珀我啊
Oh. P is for Piper.
好了 听我说 相信我
Okay, look. Trust me.
这可是比咖啡豆还好呢 好吗
This is way better than coffee beans, all right?
我们必须小点声
We got to be quiet because
我不希望你在的最后一天 我被关在行政隔离室
I don't want spend your last day here in Ad Seg.
我们应该去发廊
We're supposed to be going to the salon.
- 可这不是去发廊的路 - 对 不是
- Oh, but we're not. - No. No, we're not.
Love the way the booty go
Love the way the booty go
Love the way the booty go
他这是在干嘛
What is he doing?
我觉得他在唱《丁字裤之歌♥》
I think he's singing the "Thong Song,"
但只是反复唱同一句
but only one line of it over and over again.
可为什么呢
But why?
他要不然真的很喜欢21世纪早期的流行单曲
Well, uh, either he really likes pop singles from the early 2000s
要不然就是很喜欢女人的屁♥股♥
or he really likes booty.
我打赌他是喜欢屁♥股♥
My money is on the booty.
尼克
Nicky! Oh!
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我不敢相信你不道别一下 就要弃我们而去
I can't believe you were gonna ditch all us poor losers without saying goodbye.
老天 洛娜
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Lorna!
你肚子都这么大了
You're so pregnant.
七个月了 我觉得是个男孩
Seven months! I think it's a boy.
我一直想吃咸的 我的头发超有光泽 感受一下
I've been craving salt, and my hair is very lustrous. Feel.
- 是啊 - 对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
查普曼
Oh, Chapman.
这可能是你最后一次摸我的头发了
Now, this could be the last time you feel my hair.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
好了 给你们20分钟
All right, then. You got... 20 minutes.
恭喜 我为你俩高兴
Oh, uh, congratulations. I'm happy for you both.
真不敢相信你做了这些
I cannot believe that you did all of this.
我们要是不在监狱里结婚 你就会把我忘了
Like you would have let me live it down if we didn't get prison married.
我们可以继续吗
Shall we proceed?
时间紧迫
Tempus fugit.
浑姻
Marriage...
不对 抱歉 我没忍♥住
No, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
好了
Um, yeah.
我们今天相聚于此是为了庆祝
We are gathered here today to celebrate the--
不 等等 抱歉
Oh, oh, no, no. Wait, wait! Sorry.
你们得猜猜我带了什么
You got to guess what I have.
是我塞进胸罩里带过来的
It's tucked inside my titties.
是旧的 新的 借来的和蓝色的
It's old, new, borrowed and blue.
卢沙克的蛋蛋
Luschek's testicles.
不对 那不是新的
No, those aren't new.
好吧 是一把旧牙刷
Okay, so it is an old toothbrush
就是一把新的刀
that is a new shiv
是我跟阿德奥拉借来的 而且碰巧是蓝色的
that I borrowed from Adeola, that happens to be blue.
你还是把这东西给我吧
Why don't you just give that to me?
我不想让这个东西靠近胎儿
I do not want this thing anywhere near the fetus.
我们说到哪了
Now, where were we?
我们今天相聚在这里
We are gathered here today,
站在这劣质婚礼遮阳篷下
standing under this janky wedding awning,
因为你们两个疯狂的人要结婚了
because you two crazy kids want to get married.
在这个受到约束的鬼地方
In the confines of this shithole,
无论如何 你们俩成功地再次找到了彼此
somehow, you two managed to... to find each other again,
宽恕了彼此
to forgive each other,
彼此相爱
to love each other.
我很荣幸能够见证这份爱
And I am honored just to be a part of it,
等等 等等 等等 阿门
et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, amen.
现在或许可以说婚礼誓言了
So now, maybe it's time for the vows?
或是 拥抱
Or hugs?
- 好 派珀 - 你还写誓言了
- Okay. Piper--- You wrote vows?
等等 主要是因为我口才不怎么好
Hang on. It's just because I'm not good at this.
而且我不想毁了这个惊喜
And I didn't want to, like, ruin the surprise.
好吧
Okay.
我也不知道能给你什么样的承诺
It's hard to know what promise I can make to you
听起来才不会像一般婚礼上那些陈词滥调一样
that won't sound like a bunch of clichés that people say at weddings.
所以我想做个适合我们俩的承诺
So, I wanted to make a promise that fits us,
考虑到我们好不容易走到这一步
considering the distance that we covered to get here
然后还要过很久才能去外面团聚
and how far we'll have to go before we can be together again.
但为了这个承诺
But to do that,
我必须说一些让人不舒服的事
I have to talk about something that's uncomfortable to bring up.
我曾经伤害过你
There was a time when I hurt you.
我也做过不可原谅的事情
And I did something unforgivable.
我觉得我无法用言语表达
And I don't think that I can express, in words,
因为对你做过的那些事
the guilt and regret that I feel
我内心深处的愧疚和悔恨
for having done that, um, to you,
你是我最在乎的人
the person that I care about most.
所以 我的承诺是每天都补偿你
So, my promise is to make it up to you every day.
以微小 安静的方式
In small, quiet ways.
用我的余生补偿你
For the rest of our life together.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我还没说你可以亲吻新娘呢
I didn't say you could kiss the bride yet.
别 让她们亲吧 你好残忍♥
No, no, no, no. No, no. Let them kiss, you monster.
好 现在该我说了吧
Okay. So is it my... It's my turn?
你可以发言了
The floor is yours.
我真的希望我能有时间好好准备 这太不公平了
I really wish I'd had some time to prepare. This is so unfair.
我小时候就常常想
When I was a little girl, I used to think...
不对 不 好 重新开始
Nope. No. No, no. Okay. Here we go.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表