剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
嘿 头儿
Hey, Chief.
他们也让你回来了吗
They get you back, too?
不 我只是在等某人
No, I'm just waiting on somebody.
我再也不会回到这个垃圾地方
I'm never coming back to this dump.
我明白 你也有创伤后应激障碍
I get it. You got PTSD, too.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我多花了几个星期才让我自己回到这里
It took me a few extra weeks to come back to this place myself.
听着 我很抱歉那次暴♥乱♥中我犯的错
And listen... Sorry about that mutiny thing on my part.
总之 都过去不谈了
Anyway, water under the bridge?
我要走了
I gotta get going.
你最好进去吧 你不想迟到的
You better get in there. You don't wanna be late.
- 警官 - 嗯哼
- Officer. - Mmm-hmm.
我一直都在错误的地方找寻我的真爱
I've been looking for love in all the wrong places.
那么在这第一次也是最后一次约会上你要把我带到哪里
So, where are you taking me on this first and final date?
麻烦你告诉我你预定了位置
Please tell me you made a reservation.
我喊了人帮忙
I called in a favor.
我在镇上找了那家新的法式餐厅定了位置
I got us in at that new French place across town,
糊涂城♥堡♥
Chateau Abruti.
不 不 不去法式餐厅
Ew. No, no, no. French is a no-go.
他们什么东西里面都放黄油
They put beurre on everything.
而且法语里糊涂就是蠢蛋的意思
And "abruti" means "jerk" in French.
你给我们订蠢蛋餐厅的位子 真是太有道理了
You booked us into the house of jerks, which makes so much sense.
菲格 这是我们唯一一次约会
Fig, being this is our one and only date,
这次我们能别再互怼了吗
you think we can drop the tough acts for once?
我想在离开前看一眼真实的娜塔莉
I wanna try and get a glimpse of the real Natalie before I go.
就一眼
Just a glimpse.
看一眼 这个词是英语
Glimpse is one of those words that's English,
但听着像意第绪语 知道吗
but it sounds Yiddish, you know?
感觉像是犹太人吃的东西
Like it's something Jews eat.
就像 我要吃一眼配酸奶油
Like, "I'll have a glimpse with a side of sour cream."
哦 好啦 乔 我们的平时就是这样
Oh, come on, Joe. This is what we do.
好吧 那我就配合你
Fine. I will go along with your...
一起玩你那奇怪的不扮演啥角色的幻想角色扮演游戏吧
weird role-playing-by-not-playing-a-role fantasy game.
但最好让你的鸡鸡硬如钢柱
But it better make you hard as a steel beam,
把这东西关了 我讨厌布鲁斯 他不是我的菜
and turn off that noise. I hate Bruce. He's not the boss of me.
额 你怎么会讨厌布鲁斯呢
Uh... . how can you hate Bruce?
我不想聊这事儿
I don't wanna talk about it.
娜塔莉 我都要离开了 还有什么放不开的
Nat, I'm leaving town. What have we got to lose?
在拍摄 在黑暗中起舞 视频那晚
I was at the concert at the St. Paul Civic Center
我就在圣保罗市政中心听音乐会
the night the "Dancing in the Dark" video was shot.
柯特妮·考克斯被从观众中
Courteney Cox was two away from me
拉起来时 她和我就隔了两个座位
when she got pulled up from the crowd.
要不是我那时候太胖了没法被拖上舞台
If I hadn't been too fat to haul up onto the stage,
跟他拍视频的很可能就是我
it could've been me in that video with him.
难受到现在
It haunts me.
老友记的那些片酬啊 老天 她太有钱了
All that Friends money. Jesus, she's so fucking rich.
你以前很胖吗
You were fat?
那次之后不久就瘦下来了
Not for long after that.
布鲁斯那件事让我不再用暴食症欺骗自己
The BS incident made me stop diddling with bulimia
而是严肃对待我的厌食症
and get serious about my anorexia.
你知道 柯特妮·考克斯是被安插在观众中的 对吧
You know... Courteney Cox was planted in the audience, right?
那都是阴谋论
That's a conspiracy theory.
你没在现场 你都不知道有多真实
You weren't there. You don't know how real it was.
他挑了那个小屁♥股♥ 剪着精灵短发的瘦丫头
He picked that tiny-assed, pixie-cutted waif.
因为这样她的事业才风生水起
And she had this amazing career because of it, but...
但无所谓了
it doesn't matter.
这件事让我变得脚踏实地 卖♥♥力工作
It made me practical and pragmatic, hardworking...
现在怎么样了
How's that going for you?
在荧光灯下慢慢死去
Slow death by fluorescent lighting.
我听明自了
Mmm. I hear you.
好吧 咱们走
All right, let's get out of here.
我们去找个有真灯泡的地方
We'll go find a place with some real light bulbs.
没有
Nuh-uh.
没 他没说话
Nah, he's not talking.
- 没有 - 没有
- No. - No.
要不我们去那边跟粗眉毛讲讲话吧
How about we go talk to Eyebrows over there instead?
我妈妈告诉我不让我跟C区那些垃圾玩
My mother told me to stay away from Cunt-Block trash like that.
第一你妈妈不了解监狱里的帮派
One, your mom does not know about gangs in prison.
第二 红姨就是C区的
And, two, Red is a Cunt-Block.
她被转到普通牢房♥后我就没有她的消息了
I haven't heard from her since she got transferred to gen pop.
跟我一起穿过敌方封锁线吧
Come across enemy lines with me.
会获得自然的快♥感♥
It'll be a natural high.
不了 我还是待在这儿吧 教教我儿子忠诚的意义
No, no. I'll be staying here, teaching my son about loyalties.
你的宝宝告诉我他同意去C区
Well, your baby told me he's with C-Block.
拜托
Please.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你知道红姨的情况吗
You know how Red's doing?
她不理我 不跟任何人说话
She's not talking to me. She's not talking to no one.
你能帮我给她捎个信吗
Think you can get her a message from me?
你没听我说话吗 红老大不跟我们说话
Don't you listen? Roja's not talking to us.
你在烦什么
What's crawling up your snatch?
你还在嗑药吗 我以为暴♥动♥以后你就戏了呢
You still jonesing? I thought you quit after the riot.
去你的 我没有毒瘾 纯粹是为了消遣
Fuck you. I'm not a junkie. Purely recreational.
我希望自己下面被人插
I'm jonesing for some semen going up my toto.
等等 你这是在勾引我吗
Oh, wait a minute. You comin' on to me?
算了吧 我更喜欢男的 你的好意我心领了
Strictly hot dogs over seafood, thank you very much.
好吧 那你为什么不拿根黄瓜让自己快活呢
Okay, so why don't you grab a cucumber and bang one out?
这里就没什么新鲜的农产品
There's no fresh produce over here.
我想要的是个宝宝
What I want is a baby.
但等我出去可能就太晚了
But by the time I get out of here, it might be too late.
医生说现在可能就已经晚了
Doctor says it's probably already too late.
我老爸和他的新老婆
Now, my pops and his new wifey
最近就新造了个自人宝宝出来
recently made a fresh batch of white privilege,
他们可比你老多了
and they are way older.
那是人工授的精
artificial insemination.
对 我想监狱健康维护组织也有这种服务
Right. I'm sure it's covered by the prison HMO.
额 我觉得这种情况得自己动手吧
Uh, I suppose it would be more of a DIY project,
不过拼拼凑凑也不错 就像是手工网站的产品
but scrappy is good. It'd be like an Etsy pregnancy.
你知道吧 完全可行
You know, totally doable.
我知道因为我曾经在四号♥康复中心给奶牛做过人工授精
I know because I used to inseminate cows at rehab number four.
检查一下 好吧
Check it out. All right.
你需要的只是偷点你男朋友的小蝌蚪
All you need is to smuggle in some warm spunk from your boyfriend.
然后 用滴管把他的小蝌蚪注入你的阴♥道♥内
Then, you shoot it up your baby maker with a turkey baster,
双腿拾高 等个半小时左右
hang out with your legs in the air for... a half an hour...
叮 新鲜的宝宝就出炉了
Ding. Easy-Bake Baby.
我该去哪里弄滴管呢
Where the fuck am I supposed to get a turkey baster?
我们用小卖♥♥部眼药水的滴管
We use the dropper from the commissary eye drops.
晓得吧 把那个瓶子洗干净 然后
You know, clean out that bottle real good, and...
你是怎么混进佛罗里达区的 道吉特
How in the hell did you manage to get into Florida, Doggett?
- 我自有办法 - 好吧 我想也是
- I got my ways. - Well, I bet you do.
你肯定是演了一出大戏
You must've put on one hell of a show,
因为你不是老奶奶或者是变性人
'cause you ain't a granny or a tranny,
剩下的就只有神经病了
and that just leaves looney tooney.
嘿 我为什么在这里面
Hey, why am I in here?
不用回答 我懂
No. I'm an old soul.
他们没有放宽规则 对吧
They're not relaxin' the rules, are they?
没 不可能的 这里应该是个安全的地方
No, they wouldn't do that. This is supposed to be a safe space.
最好是 能进来这里是我跟魔鬼交易换来的
It better be. I made a deal with the devil to have my ass in here.
什么交易
What kind of deal?
秘密交易
It's a secret deal.
要是告诉了你 就不是秘密了 对吧
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret. Now, would it?
说出来感觉不会更好吗
Wouldn't telling a secret feel so much better?
不会
No.
你没有任何隐瞒
Not hiding anything?
不用犹豫该不该去院子里见你的朋友们
Not having to figure out whether or not to go to the yard
因为你不知道该跟她们说什么
to see your friends because you don't know what to say
因为你害怕自己不配再做她们的朋友
because you're scared you don't deserve to be their friend anymore,
同时也害怕会泄露秘密
but also scared you're going to spill the secret?
你知道吧 一位朋友可能会生你的气
You know? And one friend would be mad at you,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表