剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
This is my colleague, Ms. Goldstein.
她会替公♥司♥处理你的案子
She'll be handling your case for the firm.
你好 叫我米歇尔就好
Hi. Please call me Michelle.
能再一次见到你真好 孩子
It's good to see you again, kid.
-好吧 -好吧
- Hmm. Okay. Uh... - All right.
现在不是什么父女时间
It's not the daddy-daughter dance.
我就是来和律师谈话的
Yeah. I'm just here for the lawyering.
如果你五年前就这么做了
Maybe if you'd taken me up on that five years ago,
可能你也不会在这里了 对吧
you wouldn't be here in the first place, right?
如果你没走的话 我可能也不会染上海♥洛♥因♥
Maybe if you hadn't left, I wouldn't have turned to heroin.
但我猜我们永远也不会知道了
But I guess we'll never know.
看看 这孩子有着我的幽默和孤女安妮的脸
See, the kid's got my sense of humor with Orphan Annie's face.
美国漫画人物 长着一头红色卷发
你还记得以前你唱歌♥让我们特别头大吗 妮琪
You remember, Nick, you used to drive us crazy with those songs?
当然 我以为如果我唱的声音足够大
Yeah. I thought maybe if I sang loud enough
我真正的父母或许能突然出来拯救我
that my real parents might just turn up and rescue me.
我不想打断你们
I hate to be a buzzkill,
但我想我们需要谈谈你可能会面临的指控
but I think we should really dive into your possible charges.
从最近的案例上来看
Now based on recent precedent,
联邦检察官办公室应该很轻易地就能
the US Attorney's office isn't gonna have much trouble
对你们所有人提出暴♥动♥诉讼
indicting all of you on riot charges.
我根本不知道他妈的发生了什么
I had no idea what the hell was going on.
我只是随波逐流
I was just along for the ride.
这很有利
Good to know.
因为我们应该会重点辩护说
Because our defense will likely hinge
政♥府♥没有办法证明
on the government's inability to prove
你清楚你们的行为会恶化成
that you had knowledge that your actions would be in furtherance
破坏财物 造成财产损失
of vandalism, injury to property,
或者在联邦监狱里非法集♥会♥等行为
or unlawful assembly within a federal prison.
我跟你说了她很牛的 对吧
Told you she was good, didn't I?
棒呆了
It's terrific.
就好像我的钢琴老师和法语家教一样
Well, I mean, just like my piano teacher, and the French tutor.
你知道吗 我一直很好奇 如果...
You know, I've always been curious, uh, does the hourly rate...
雇来的人同时也是你的情人的话
Does it go up or down
那时薪是会升还是会降呢
when the hired help doubles as your side piece?
米歇尔可是全纽约最好的
Michelle happens to be one of the best criminal litigators
刑事诉讼律师
in New York.
所以她不是在无偿"帮助"你了呗
So she's not pro-ing your bono?
管好你的嘴
Watch your mouth!
你父亲和我订婚了
Your father and I are engaged.
我们十一月就举♥行♥婚礼
We're getting married in November.
而且我们一起有了两个孩子
We also have two children together.
萨米五岁 亚提克斯刚满三岁
Sammi's five and, uh, Atticus just turned three.
妮琪 我想电♥话♥里告诉你的来着
Nicky, I wanted to say something about it over the phone,
但我怕你会 你知道吧
but I thought you would, you know...
你知道吗 你知道吗 你知道吗
You know what? You know what? You know what?
我错了 好吧 整件事都是我的错
I was wrong. Okay? This whole thing? Big mistake.
莱斯 谢谢你来
Les, thank you for stopping by.
米歇尔 请别生我的气
Michelle, no hard feelings.
我相信你是个很棒的律师
I'm sure you're a great lawyer,
你能说会道
and you have a wonderful vocabulary,
而且你也会成为一位非常棒的花瓶太太
and you're going to make an excellent trophy wife.
而你
You...
好了警卫 我们讲完了
Okay, guard! I'm done here.
孩子 别被旧事拖累
Kid, don't get bogged down by old baggage.
你现在深陷泥潭
You're in real deep shit.
妮琪 你需要一个优秀的代理人
Nicky, you need good representation.
走路悠着点啊 柏林
Take it slow out there, Berlin.
我们不想再要伤员了
We don't need any more injuries.
借过
Pass.
借过
Pass.
如果说我见到你不高兴的话 我就去死
If I weren't so happy to see you, I'd kill you myself.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
很复杂
It's complicated.
我们对罗曼·波兰斯基电影的欣赏才是复杂的
Our affection for Roman Polanski films is complicated.
法国著名导演 曾获奥斯卡最佳导演
胆小鬼才自杀呢
Suicide is for cowards.
你不明白 红妈
You don't understand, Red.
我在这有一段过去
I got history in this place.
有人等着把我击垮
There's people here spent three decades
等了三十年
waitin' to take a crack at me.
费里达·柏林什么时候怕过
Since when is Frieda Berlin afraid?
这不是无端的恐惧 而是对事实的分♥析♥
It's not fear, it's pragmatism.
像我爸爸总说
Like my daddy always said,
"等敌人冲进来之后
"The cyanide pill won't work
再喝毒药是没用的"
unless you take it before the commies bust in your door."
敌人就在那 而我告诉你继续战斗下去
Well, the commie is right here and I'm telling you to keep fighting.
-见鬼 费里达 你还好吧 -见鬼
- Oh, shit. Frieda! Are you okay? - Shit.
我来就行 我来 别担心 她没事
I got it. I got it. It's okay. She's fine. It's okay.
你伤着自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
我没事 僵住了而已
I'm fine. Just stiff is all.
扯淡 我知道你想干什么
Bullshit. I see what you're up to.
你马上把它放回去
You put that back right now.
别管我 红妈
Leave me alone, Red.
我不会坐视你这么对自己的
I am not going to stand by and watch you do this to yourself.
或是这么对我
Or to me.
你要是遇到了问题 就想别的办法解决
You have problems here, you find a creative solution,
像过去三十年你做的那样
like you've done for the past 30 years.
这次不一样
It's different this time.
也可能是你尝试得还不够努力
Or maybe you're not trying hard enough.
费里达
Hey, Frieda...
你♥爸♥确实很性感 但我有其他想法
your dad's hot and all, but I got other plans.
希望你不会介意
Hope you don't mind.
这才是人类完美的极致
Now that is human perfection.
是不是 费里达
Right, Frieda?
当然
Sure.
搞什么
What the hell?
我上次买♥♥四个都不用这么多钱
I paid less than that for four last time.
你对我的定价有意见吗
You got a problem with my prices?
不 没有 是吧 泰勒 走吧
No, we're good. Right, Tyler? Come on.
简直扯淡
This some bullshit, man.
卡萝尔 没准你应该回澡堂开你的店
Hey, Carol, maybe you ought to go back to dealing in the showers.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding?
找到你的秘密小窝
Finding your hidey-hole is the best thing
是我遇到的最美好的事情
that ever happened to me.
淋浴喷头的水流害得我的头发乱糟糟的
The shower steam made my hair look like shit.
好了 我们看看今天其他的收获吧
Now come on, let's look at the rest of today's haul.
我的天 费里达 我们太厉害了
Damn, Frieda! We're killing it!
你知道我最喜欢吃甜食了
Oh! And you know I have a sweet tooth.
就一个
Just one.
一颗魔法星球糖多少钱 -这东西不卖♥♥
- Oh! How much for a jawbreaker? - They're not for sale.
一种硬糖 内部分不同颜色的层
但你有这么多 我喜欢看颜色不断变化
But you got so many. I like watching the colors change.
是吗
Do you now?
来 进来 进来
Well, come on in. Come on in.
我他妈看起来像威利·旺卡吗
Do I look like Willy Fucking Wonka to you?
美国电影《欢乐糖果屋》主人公 为著名糖果商
不像 长官
No, ma'am.
这地方看起来像糖果店吗
This place look like a candy store?
费里达 帮我拽住她的头发
Frieda, hold her hair for me.
张开你的臭嘴
Now open your fucking mouth
好让我把这东西一直塞到你喉咙底部
before I shove this so far down your goddamn throat
让你把它拉出来
you give birth to it.
来啊 舔啊
Go on. Start sucking.
天哪 卡萝尔 你真是个疯子
Jesus, Carol! You're such a little psycho!
你挖走我的顾客已经够过分的了
Bad enough you're stealing my customers,
你可不能还把她们杀了
you don't gotta go kill 'em too.
你最好给我快滚 格里利
Yeah, you better fuckin' run, Greeley!
抱歉女士们 本店关门了
Sorry ladies, shop's closed.
滚开 马屁精 我是来找我妹妹的
Piss off, Flunky. I'm here to see my sister.
没人告诉你吗
Didn't anyone tell you?
今年取消家人见面了
Family reunion's been canceled this year.
这就有意思了 妈妈晚点可是要来看我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表