剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你更关心哪个 我还是羟考酮
What are you more concerned about? Me or the Oxy?
嘿 我会让那几个贱♥人♥都破相的
Hey, every one of those bitches is gonna get her face carved up.
作为打你的代价
For touching you.
这才是正确的回答
That's the right answer.
在她们来找我之前我偷偷藏了几片
I managed to pocket a few right before they got to me.
尼玛
Shit.
- 你太性感了 你知道吗 - 知道啊
- You're sexy, you know that? - Yeah.
让我看看她们伤到你哪里了
Show me where they hurt you.
不用 我没事
No, I'm good.
我在监狱里学到一件事
There's one thing I learned in prison,
那就是如何舔舐伤口 然后继续前进
is how to take a licking and keep on ticking.
那是什么
What's that?
你本来打算自己留着这几片的 对吧
You were gonna keep those pills for yourself, weren't you?
没有
No.
也许是吧
Yes. Maybe.
无所谓了 我都给你了 不是吗
That doesn't matter. I gave 'em to you, didn't I?
没错 这才是个好姑娘
That's right. That's a good girl.
快点 趁这些小蝌蚪们还没有死
Hurry, before the diablitos die.
我的窥器呢
Where's my speculum?
我应该给你弄一个窥器吗
Was I supposed to get a speculum?
开玩笑的 好啦 放松 走个程序罢了
I'm kidding. All right. Relax. That's an order.
- 所有东西都在这里了 - 嗯哼
- Everything is here. - Mm-hm.
吸管 精♥液♥
The straw, the spunk.
我本想自己来弄 但老实说 我用酸奶试了一下
I'd do it myself, but frankly, I did a test run with Go-Gurt,
简直惨不忍♥睹
and it was a mess.
还浪费了好好的酸奶
And a waste of good Go-Gurt.
我得说一下 我本来希望
I gotta say, I was hoping
你可以用弯曲的吸管来操作的
that you were gonna go with the Krazy Straw.
这想法虽然有点奇怪 但是也不错
A little touch of whimsy, but this is good, too.
两根并作一根 直达目的地
Uh, two in one. Straightforward.
好吧 现在 你就
All right. Now. Just, uh...
不用客气 放松 女士
You're welcome. Yeah. Relax, lady.
好吗 这可是我的专长 之一吧
All right? This is my area of expertise. One of them, anyway.
我还超级擅长使用针
I'm also surprisingly great at needlepoint.
这个留着给宝宝当做纪念吧 准备好了吗 妈妈
Keep that for your baby book. You ready, mama?
准备好了 妈妈
Ready, mama.
我们今天来造个人
Let's make a life today.
好吧
Okay.
现在 放松你的腿 好吗
Now, relax these babies. Okay.
好了 已经发射了 好的
Yep. And we have lift off. All right.
- 继续抬高腿 - 好的
- Keep these legs up. - Okay.
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know.
我听说如果中途高♥潮♥的话 会对这个过程有利
I hear that it helps the whole process if you have an orgasm during, uh...
我其实并不建议 主动奉献自己
I'm not actually suggesting, you know, volunteering myself,
但我真的觉得会受到法律体系的影响
but I do feel it would fall under the jurisprudence of, uh,
“直的进来 弯的出去”
"Gay for the stay, straight at the gate."
妈的
Fuck!
看来你已经高♥潮♥了啊
Well, sounds like you're already there.
你知道的
Well, you know it happens.
我亲自动手 自然效果出众啊
Just being in proximity of my pheromone cloud can have that effect.
是啊 看来我这里的工作结束了
Oh, yeah. Looks like my work here is done.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
嘿 有我的邮件吗
Hey, any mail for me?
没有 没你的东西
Nope. Nothing for you.
喂 我发誓 你传递的是《美国黑帮》之类的东西
Yo, I swear, you was channeling some American Gangster shit.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嘿 这次你要确保自己锁门了
Hey, make sure you lock the damn thing this time.
- 是的 我锁了 - 妈的
- Yeah, I locked it. - Shit!
是啊 我当时抬头看着你 然后在想
Yeah. Yeah, I was, like, looking up at you and thinking,
“她怎么不把钱给这个傻子呢”
"Why doesn't she just give this fool the damn money?"
得了 我们还能怎么做呢 对吧
I mean, come on. What else was we supposed to do? Right?
“你好 警♥察♥吗 我想举报有人抢劫
"Um, hello, police? I'd like to report a robbery.
是的 因为我们抽大♥麻♥抽嗨了
Uh, yes, we're high as fuck.
是的 收银台的钱丢了”
And yes, there's money missing from the register."
你觉得他们会抓谁
Who do you think they was gonna blame?
没错 没错
True. True.
我都没法装傻 因为今晚你可能救了我一命
I can't even front, 'cause you probably saved my life tonight.
真的
For real.
不是所有的英雄都披着披肩
That was some not-all-heroes-wear-capes-type shit.
是啊 有的英雄连鞋子都不♥穿♥
Yeah. And some don't wear shoes either, yo.
哦 对了 哎呀 姑娘
Oh, right. Damn, girl.
- 我应该把我的给你的 但是 - 你穿的好像是儿童码吧
- I would give you mine, but--- But you wear, like, child sizes.
是啊
Yeah.
简直没法相信内哥们儿拿走了你的乔丹鞋
I can't believe dude took your fucking Jordans.
但是那个傻子才蠢呢 因为那双根本不是乔丹的
But the joke is on that dummy because those ain't Jordans.
- 那双是戈登的 - 什么 真的吗
- Those was Gordons! - What? For real?
我从运河街买♥♥的 运河街特♥价♥
Yo, I got them from Canal Street. Canal Street Special, yo.
特♥价♥ 宝贝
Special, baby.
傻了吧哈哈哈
Uh, uh, uh, get it. Uh.
- 喂 等等 这都快凌晨三点了 - 该死
- Yo. Uh, wait. It's almost 3:00 a.m. - Damn.
我得走了 我妈妈要气死了
I gotta go. My moms is gonna be pissed.
好吧
Yeah.
- 你下周三上班吗 - 姑娘 你知道的
- You gonna be at work next Wednesday? - Girl, you know it.
柏树离开了
* And the cypress trees are leaving
每个人都很悲伤
* And everybody, they are grieving
很高兴我有一个朋友 很高兴我有一个朋友
* I'm glad I had a friend Glad I had a friend
很高兴能认识你
* Glad to have known you
所以你必须要知道
* So I must know you know
不管你来自哪里
* Wherever you had come from
你最终都要回到那里去
* That must be where you had to go
不管你走的哪一条路
* But whichever way you went
我可以走来走去地回忆
* I can walk about just recalling
甜蜜的记忆不是可怕的
* Sweet memories not appalling
那样 我的大脑就会正常运转
* That way My mind does truly tend
很高兴能有你这个朋友
* I'm glad I had a friend
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表