剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我是DIY飞飞弗拉卡
I'm DIY Fly Flaca.
而我是你们的姐妹托娃
And this your girl, T-T-Tova.
我们一起为您带来
And together we bringin' you...
最炫弗拉娃
? Flava to the Max ?
重制版监狱广播 每次一个节目
Reinventin' prison radio, one show at a time.
来自我们 服务大家伙儿
For us, by us.
传播和平 爱与美容小贴士
With peace, love and beauty tips.
说到爱与和平
Speakin' of the peace and love,
我最近可不怎么常见啊
I ain't seein' a whole lot of it lately...
- 嗯哼 - DIY飞飞弗拉卡
- Mmm-mmm. - ... DIY Fly Flaca.
- 最近监狱里邪风四起 - 嗯哼
- Feelin' all kinds of bad juju up in here. - Mmm-hmm.
你知道的 女孩子们在洗衣房♥里留下的粑粑
You know, girls leavin' dookie on the laundry,
- 堵住了下水道 - 恶心 讨厌
- cloggin' up the drains. - Gross. Nasty!
- 给人家喝的东西里下泻药 - 嗯哼
- Drink spikin' with laxatives. - Mmm-mmm.
噢 噢 还有新发明的一系列辣椒酱恶毒新用途
Oh. Oh. And all these newfound painful uses for hot sauce.
想想都疼
Ouch!
- 这一切都因何而起呢 - 什么
- And over what? - What?
一些臭奶酪
Some stanky cheese?
哦天啊 伙计们 奶制品对你们无益
Oh, my God, guys, dairy is not good for you.
以我所见来看 戒奶酪瘾
From what I've seen, cheese withdrawals
会让你汗流浃背
make you sweat through your shirt...
- 嗯 嗯 - 狂抓胳膊 还睡不着觉
- Mmm. Mmm! - ... scratch your arms and not sleep.
- 嗯嗯 - 还有 现在牛奶里的那些激素
- Mmm-mmm. - Plus, all those hormones in milk now.
你发现这里那些女士们长胡子了吗
You notice all these ladies growing beards up in here?
所以 小心了 拒绝奶制品
So, bottom line, avoid dairy.
- 你的下巴和屁♥股♥以后会谢你的 - 所有人 下巴长胡子是真的
- Your chin and booty will thank you later. - The chin hair is real, y'all.
还有不要再相互生气 斗殴
And don't be pissin', hittin' and sh...
也别随地大便了
doo-dooin' on each other no more.
对吧 咱都低调的嗨吧
Right? Let's keep it low-key lit.
这他 么是什么意思
What the... fudge does that mean?
嗨啊 但是别嗨的太过头 惹了麻烦 对吧
Lit, but not too lit to get in trouble. You know?
嗨和低调完全是他妈的反义词啊
Lit is the fuckin' opposite of low-key.
嘿
Hey!
不许说脏话
No cursing!
你们一大早把我吵醒
You don't wanna see what happens
承受不起后果的
when you make me open my eyes this early in the morning.
下一话题 把眉毛修成镜子形状
Next topic: Plucking till you got sperm eyebrows.
千万不要还是必须尝试
A no-no? Or a yes-yes?
要
Yes!
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
我的超极敏感的怀孕鼻子还能在这儿闻到屎味
My super-powered pregnant nose still smells doody in here.
我的普通鼻子也能闻到
My regular nose smells it, too.
就像臭气住在了我的鼻毛里一样
It's like the stench lives in my nose hairs.
我们得让该死的C区臭婊♥子♥们为此付出代价 立刻
We gotta get those fucking C-Block cumbuckets to pay for this now.
我有办法了
I got it. I got it.
我们削尖一支牙刷 插♥进♥一本书里
We sharpen a toothbrush, stick it in a book,
然后等那个图书馆推车婊迪特兰
then shove it into the library cart bitch, Deitland,
来拿书的时候捅死她
when she comes collecting.
不不不 她在那群里只是个小角色
No, no, no. She's much too small potato fries.
这就像你恨国王却捅死了城♥堡♥看门人
That's like stabbing the castle janitor when you hate the king.
我们至少该捅死个骑士或是宫女
We should at least be stabbing a knight or a lady-in-waiting.
依我看来 我们应该去找克里奇
The way I see it, we go after Creech.
我们只要先过思鲁提·昌巴尔那关就行
We just gotta get through Shruti Chambal first.
我有些积攒很久的老鼠屎磨粉
Now, I have some ground-up rat poops that I've been saving...
时间到了 好吧
Time out, okay?
听着 你真的完全陷入这一整个帮派斗争的事当中了
Listen, you're really diving into this whole gang thing here with both feet.
这一方面显示了你的忠诚
Which, on one hand, is a sign of loyalty.
我是说 这令人钦佩
And, I mean, that is admirable.
但另一方面
But, on the other hand,
这会导致你这个《西城故事》幻想
it's gonna lead to this whole West Side Story fantasy of yours
变成现实的 除了你不会是玛利亚
becoming a reality. Except, instead of being Maria,
你最后会变成托尼或里夫或贝尔纳多
you're gonna wind up Tony or Riff or Bernardo.
我可不想成为这些波多黎各人
I don't wanna be any of those Puerto Ricans.
只是我的熊妈妈本能就是
It's just my mama bear instincts
愤怒地保护小朱利叶斯或奥古斯丁
are raging to protect little Julius or Augustine...
我还在挑名字
I'm still workshopping the names.
这不都是老鼠名字吗
Weren't those the rat names?
永不能忘
Never forget.
嘿 老爹 老爹 那边那个古怪的小甜心
Hey, Daddy. Daddy, kooky cookie over there,
她有个报复C区的计划
she's got a plan to get back at Cock-Block.
嘿 怀孕的 过来
Hey, preggo, come here.
听着 我不需要听计划
Look, I don't need to hear plans
因为我有个大计划正在进行
because I got a huge plan in the works.
我们会搞死他们的 我们会拿回我们的毒品
We're gonna fuck 'em up, we're gonna get our drugs back.
我还在理顺最后几点细节 但你们很快也会加入的
I'm smoothing out the final deets, but you'll be in on it soon.
我们一起计划不是更快吗
Can't we help it go faster?
相信我 我对这计划很满意 你们也会很满意的
Trust me. I'm very happy with it and you'll be very happy with it.
嘿 有东西给你的特别女孩吗
Hey, you got somethin' for your special girl?
我总是有特别的东西给你的 姑娘
I always got somethin' special for you, girl.
我不是这个意思
This ain't what I mean.
我正在办事
I've got something I'm moving on.
你很快会有别的药的 宝贝
You'll have your other candy soon, baby.
拜托 我不是毒瘾者 我很痛苦
Please? This ain't no junkie shit. I'm in a lot of pain.
你真走运这么好看 在这等着
You're lucky you're so damn fine. Wait here.
就一颗
Only one?
我知道现在这里就有女孩
Right now I know girls in here
会想剁了你的手拿到你手里的东西
who'd chop your hand off to get what's in it.
来自巴布的私人藏品 别不知感恩
Came from Barb's personal stash. Don't be ungrateful.
- 我♥操♥ - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- What the fuck?! - Hey, hey! Hey!
坐下
Sit the fuck down.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
嘿 赫尔曼 有空吗
Hey, Hellman, you got a sec?
让你的女孩们停手
Tell your girls to knock it off
不然我就把她们送去小黑屋
before I start shipping them to the SHU.
我们很无聊
We're bored.
就像那个儿童节目 《托马斯和他的朋友们》
It's like that kid show, Thomas the Tank Engine.
我们都想当有用的引擎 对吧
We all wanna be useful engines, right?
你们得给我们找点工作
You guys gotta find jobs for us.
给你们找工作不是我的活儿
Your job is not my job.
真有趣你提到这个
Funny you should mention that.
给我们找根新管道的活儿你干完了吗
Have you done your job of finding us a new pipeline?
这会让很多姑娘不会烦你的
That'd keep a lot of these girls out of your hair.
或者头皮疼 对你来说
Or scalp, in your case.
东西今天从早餐煎饼里进来了
Shit came in today via breakfast burrito.
而我送过货以后 我的香肠和鸡蛋尝起来还像保鲜膜一样
And after I made the drop, my chorizo and egg tasted like plastic wrap.
所以 去你的吧 不用谢
So, fuck you. You're welcome.
今天 我才检查过放货点啊
Today? I just checked the spot.
我没把它留在那儿 我把它给卡罗尔了
I didn't leave it there. I gave it to Carol.
卡罗尔
Carol?
她告诉我从今天开始直接和她打交道
She told me to deal with her direct from now on.
走开 这是私人游戏
Step off. This is a closed game.
卡罗尔 跟你的打手说我们要私下谈谈
Carol, tell your goon that we need to speak in private.
邓 坐下 到你了
Teng, sit. Your turn to switch in.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I see how it is.
让我担责任
I'm the fall girl
- 但我什么也没做 - 正是
- but I didn't do nothin'... - Exactly.
你没做任何事去阻止那些D区的白♥痴♥
You did do nothin' to keep those D-Block half-wits
来破坏我们的工作
from sabotaging our jobs.
从那之后你就什么也没干
You've done nothing since.
我们该尽享小卖♥♥部的药
We should all be ass-deep in commissary candy,
而不是连除臭剂都懒得买♥♥
not penny-pinching for deodorant.
听着 我有个大计划让D区的付出代价 如你所言
Listen, I got big ideas to make Douche-Block pay, like you said.
疯狂的计划 但我在策略上
Mad plots. But I'm being strategical...
闭嘴吧
Shut it.
不管你做什么 你都是巴布和她的白♥痴♥们的笑话了
No matter what you do, you're a joke to Barb and her dipshits now.
蹩脚的笑话
A bad joke.
所以 伙计们 当你们打开酒精灯的时候
And so, my friends, when you turn on your burners,
注意听煤气逸出的像蛇嘶嘶的声音
listen for the hissin' snake sound of the gas escapin'...
嘶
Hiss...
小心点燃混入燃气的空气
and wield your lighters carefully over the gas-air mixture,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表