剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I was mainly weeping softly,
但还要努力保持积极 为了孩子
but also trying to stay positive. You know. For the baby.
没错 妮琪告诉我们了
Oh, that's right. Nicky told us.
好开心我们坐的车是到这
I'm just so glad that our bus came here,
这样我和维尼还是很近
so I'm still close to Vinnie.
我听说 其它的车都开往全国各地了
The other buses, I hear, they went all over the country.
-你看见妮琪和红妈了吗 -嗯
- Have you seen Nicky or Red? - Yeah.
她们和我都在行政隔离区
They're in Administrative Segregation with me.
我很抱歉把你们留在那儿
Hey, listen, I've been feeling so guilty about leaving you guys.
听说你们会因为暴♥乱♥被关禁闭
People are saying you're gonna get pegged for the riot.
你们的刑期可能会延长
Like, you might get extra time on your sentence.
就像一群人
It's like when a whole group of you
在丝芙兰偷了东西后
are running from the security guard
被保安追着跑
after you lifted something at Sephora,
那些跑得慢的人就会被抓住
and the ones at the back, they're gonna get grabbed,
她们就得露奶给保安看
and they have to show the security guard their titties
才不会被逮捕
so they don't get arrested.
你们几个都要露奶了
You guys all have your tits out.
刑期延长
Extra time?
-到你了 贱♥人♥ -抱歉
- Go, bitch. - Sorry.
查普曼 照顾好自己 好吗
Chapman, you take care of yourself, okay?
我要领孕期药物了
I gotta take my prenatals now.
我是莫里洛
Morello.
莫里洛 叶酸 帕罗西汀
Morello. Folic acid, paroxetine.
不 不是我 你们冤枉我了
No, that's not me. You got me all wrong.
不管怎样 我是站在你们这边的
If anything, I was on your side.
那为什么有好几位狱警告诉我们
Then why are several corrections officers telling us
你把他们锁在厕所里了
that you locked them in porta-potties?
-这算是虐待 -我没有虐待任何人
- That could be considered torture. - I wasn't torturing nobody.
-我是 -你有孩子 对吗
- I was-- - You have kids, right?
你想看着他们长大吗
You want to see them grow up?
你的刑期有可能延长十年
You're looking at a full decade added to your sentence.
请你出去 朋友
Gonna have to ask you to step outside, friend.
这个房♥间已经
This room has been commandeered
被征用进行联邦调查
as part of a federal investigation.
我只待三分钟 好吗
Three minutes, okay?
我每个小时都要吃东西 不然增重就失败了
I need to eat every hour or I'll blow my gains.
爆米花占肚子 卡路里又低
Popcorn's high volume, low calorie.
好多人都不知道这个 特别物超所值
Lot of people don't know that. Lot of bang for your buck.
明白吗 因为爆米花爆开的时候
Get it? 'Cause when the popcorn pops...
你可以爆爆米花 但是你得在外面等
You can pop the popcorn, but you have to wait outside.
不 不行 我要在这等到
No, I can't do that. I have to wait till
爆开的声音只隔两三秒
there are two to three seconds in between pops.
如果我出去了
If I go outside,
就会错过时间 它就焦掉了
I'll miss that window and it'll burn.
焦掉的食物会致癌
Burnt things give you cancer.
我不懂这个
I cannot understand this--
少爆一会行吧 时间少设三十秒
Just undershoot it! Put it in for 30 seconds less!
我不知道你们听说了什么
Look. I don't know what you heard,
但是我是那个
but I was the one trying
帮助狱警安全离开监狱的人
to get those guards out of the prison safely.
去问世纪挑战公♥司♥的头头 叫杰克什么的
Ask the... the head of, um, MCC, uh, Jack something!
我冒着生命危险帮他们逃跑
I risked my own safety to help them escape.
不对 那是 是谁来着
No. That was-- Who was that?
-卢茨 -对的 是卢茨帮了狱警
- Ruiz. - Right. - Ruiz helped the guards.
卢茨 我来告诉你卢茨都做了什么
Ruiz? Let me tell you what the fuck Ruiz did.
她才是最开始挑起一切的人
She's the one that started this whole riot thing in the first place.
逼着达娅开枪
Pushing Daya to use the gun.
去问那个狱警 麦卡洛
Ask that guard, um, McCullough!
是卢茨在指挥所有人
Ruiz was ordering all them other girls around,
让她们虐待狱警
telling them to torture the guards and everything,
逼所有狱警摘下胸牌
She made everyone take off their name tags.
卢茨还做了什么
What else did Ruiz do?
还有什么
What else?
她很久之前就开始策划这件事了
She's been cooking this up for a long time.
在暴♥乱♥发生两周前
I heard her in the cafeteria plotting this whole riot thing
我就听到她在餐厅策划这事
two weeks before it happened.
这可是早有预谋啊
That's some premeditation shit right there.
告诉你 它没有完全爆开
So you know, this is, like, half kernels.
所以是卢茨
So, Ruiz.
没错
That's right.
从头开始说
Start from the beginning.
抱歉 抱歉 我知道我迟到了
Sorry, sorry. I know I'm late,
不过我有个好理由
but I have a good reason.
我赢了场官司
I won a trial.
恭喜你
Congratulations?
我知道不应该炫耀 只是太震惊了
I know I shouldn't brag, but I'm just so shocked.
我以为那家伙肯定至少得判十五年
I thought for sure this guy was going down for at least 15.
你应该看看那位助理检察官
You should've seen this AUSA,
非常干练 艾瑞克·特劳特曼
smooth as silk, Eric Troutman.
耶鲁毕业 等着吧
Yale. Watch.
没几年他就会参加竞选
You're gonna see him on the ballot in a few years.
反正他几乎无懈可击
Anyway, he is virtually undefeated,
我又总打输官司 所以我
and I'm coming off a pretty hefty slump, so I--
等等 等等 总打输
Hold up. Hold up. A hefty slump?
特塔波姆告诉我他派了个厉害角色来
Man, Tatelbaum told me he was sending in a big gun.
你是犹太人吗
Are you even Jewish?
你看着可真不犹太
You lookin' mighty shegetz to me right now.
我向你保证 我是犹太人
I assure you, I'm Jewish.
是妈妈那边
On your mama's side?
父母都是
On both sides.
我总输的原因是
And the reason I was in a slump is
因为我接的官司都很难
because I take the difficult cases.
如果我接点容易的活 头发就不会掉那么多
If I took the easy ones, I would still have all my hair.
我在开玩笑 其实是遗传
I'm kidding, it's hereditary.
我二十多岁就开始掉头发了
It started vanishing in my mid-20s.
但这是雄性激素高的象征
But it's a sign of high testosterone.
我们在来聊聊你的事
We are here to talk about you.
顺便说一下 我喜欢你的梗
I love your meme, by the way.
不确定你喜欢喝什么咖啡
Wasn't sure how you take it,
所以就要了和我一样的 双份糖
so I just got the same as mine. Two sugars.
我觉得不错
I guess this will do.
所以 回到正题
So, down to business.
关于暴♥乱♥罪和煽动暴♥乱♥罪的指控
For rioting and incitement to riot charges,
他们会更倾向于追究组织者
they tend to go after organizers.
是你组织的暴♥乱♥吗
Did you organize the riot?
-不是 -很好
- Nope. - Good.
很好 简单明了
Good. Concise.
有梗帮不了我们
Now, the meme thing doesn't exactly help us,
但确实可以说明你是跟随者而不是煽动者
but it does say follower more than instigator.
我们一定要强调你采取的所有行动都是希望
We'll make sure to highlight any actions you were taking
事情和平解决
to end things peacefully.
你对那个在游泳池被杀的狱警了解多少
What do you know about this guard who was killed in the pool?
狱警皮斯科特拉
CO Piscatella?
什么都不知道 我不在现场
None. I wasn't there.
很好 那应该很容易
Great. This should be easy, then.
辛迪 操
Shit. Cindy. Fuck!
安静点
Be quiet!
天 赶紧给我闭嘴不然会被发现的
Oh, my God! Shut the fuck up before you get us caught!
你知道我喜欢你的大奶
All right, girl, you know I like them titties.
是不是又变大了
Them shits get bigger?
你很想念这个 是不是
You missed this, didn't you?
我不会每晚都想要 要不是因为...
Shit. You know I'd be in this shit every night if it wasn't for--
因为什么 你没有女朋友
If what? You didn't have a girlfriend?
辛迪 别这样 你知道和这个没关系
Cindy, come on, you know that ain't got nothing to do with this.
知道吗 操
All right? Shit! -
不 不是我要的女人
No, not my bitches.
那是什么 让我看看
what is that, Let me see it.
我把它放在柜子里了 等下给你看
I put it in my locker. I'll show you later.
看这里被达内尔弄成什么样了
Watch that shit be in Darnell's hand right now.
怎么有一半的灯关着 简直比科特的牙龈还要黑
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表