剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I wanna pitch.
不行 施卢蒂投球 还有 你玩的很烂
No. Shruti's pitching. Oh, and also, you suck.
我有一次从树上接住了掉下来的小孩好吗
Once I caught a baby falling out of a tree.
- 就让道吉特试一次呗 - 我他妈说不行
- Why not give Doggett a shot? - 'Cause I fucking said so.
我他妈记得查普曼才是队长吧
Well, last we fuckin' checked, Chapman was captain.
- 应该是她 - 看起来真的很像
- She should be. - Certainly fuckin' acts like it.
查普曼确实有当队长的技能和领导资质
Well, it does seem that Chapman has the skill set and leadership qualities.
所有人闭嘴
Everyone, shut the fuck up!
不 没事 我觉得她们说的对
Nah, nah. Nah, it's cool. It's cool. I think they're right. Uh, we, uh...
我们应该投票决定
We should vote for who's captain.
我们看看你有多受欢迎 查普曼
Let's see how popular you really are, Chapman.
你这话听起来不怀好意
You're saying that like it's an insult,
但实际上你说我名字的时候就是那样
but really, that's just how you say my name.
认可巴迪逊当我们队长的人说赞成我
Anyone who recognizes Badison as our one true leader, say aye.
赞成
Aye!
脑子清楚 真心想赢
Anyone who's not crazy and actually wants to win,
并且认可查普曼当队长的人说赞成
and recognizes Chapman as our one true captain and leader, say aye.
赞成
Aye!
这简直是胡闹 弗罗里达的人总是在投票时捣乱
This is bullshit. Fuckin' Florida always messes the vote.
道格利特 给我们露一手
All right, Doggett. Let's see what you got.
我看过这些东西的配料了
You know, I read the ingredients in that stuff.
就是压碎的软骨和酪蛋白
It's all just crushed up cartilage and casein.
酪蛋白是一种带有现代包装的古代超级食品
Casein is an ancient superfood in a modern packaging.
盒子里没了 霍伯
We're out, Hopper.
金杰 最后一勺是你吃的 你得把盒子扔掉
Ginger, you scoop the last scoop, you throw it out.
就像如果你用了最后一点厕纸 那你就得换一卷新的
Like, if you use the last of the toilet paper, you change the roll.
这是基本礼节 民间契约
It's common courtesy. Civil contract.
听起来有人跟室友住的不愉快
Sounds like someone's having roommate issues.
不是 除了厕纸和虐待奶奶的事
No. Besides the TP thing and the abusing Nana thing,
我的室友又火♥辣♥又完美
my roommate is searing perfection.
那好啊 霍伯 很高兴你终于找到喜欢的人了
Good on you, Hopper. I'm glad you finally found someone.
看着你这种年富力壮的年轻人 没跟异性♥交♥往
It gets wearisome after a while, seeing virile young men like yourself
感觉挺乏味的
not able to connect with someone from the opposite sex.
要保持成功的两性关系
To sustain a successful relationship,
必须要接受对方的缺点 知道吗
you need to accept each other's faults, you know?
无论如何都要爱对方
And love each other anyway.
要看到你这头倔羊
And to see a stubborn goat like you
冲破内心自我保护和自我判断的壁垒
break through your inner walls of self-protection and judgment,
创造真正有意义的联♥系♥
to really create a meaningful connection?
感觉我们剩下的人都有希望了
Almost feels like there's hope for the rest of us.
明天见罗密欧
See you tomorrow, Romeo.
怎么样
Well, how was it?
那样会让耳朵发炎的
That's gonna give you an ear infection.
咱俩住在一起并不意味着我得听你的
Just because we live together, does not mean I have to listen to you.
就是这么开始的 对吧 首先她们让你针对
This is how it starts, isn't it? First, they turn you against--
她们
They?
有意思 我从没见过她们
Funny, I have never met "they."
虽然来这里之后 我认识了很多人
Though I have met quite an array of people since being here.
有贩毒的抢劫的 偷税漏税的
Um, there's the drug-running kind, the robbering kind, the tax-evading kind.
当然啦 还有躲在你背后谎话连篇的
There is the lying-behind-your-back kind, the liar-liar-pants-on-fire kind,
无缘无故把公主锁进塔里的
the kind that locks the princess in the tower for no good reason kind.
这么多人 可是她们
So many people, but "they"?
我还真不知道她们是哪种人
Yeah. I still don't know what kind of people "they" are.
杀人的那种
The killing kind.
今天没人想杀我
No one has tried to kill me today.
所以
So...
听着 我很抱歉之前想要限制你
Look... I'm sorry I tried to Flowers in The Attic you.
那后果很严重 而且你是对的
That was wrong, and you're right.
她们不想杀你 她们的目标是我
They don't wanna kill you. It's me they're after.
我想我是害怕她们知道如何撺掇你跟我作对
Guess I was afraid they'd figure out how to turn you.
撺掇
Turn?
我 跟你作对
Me? Against you?
我们毕竟是室友
Well... you are my roommate
你很容易受影响
and you are susceptible.
不 我不会受影响 不会
No, I am not susceptible! I am not!
我是你朋友
I am your friend.
经营成年女性的友谊真的是太复杂了
Navigating adult female friendships is so complicated.
我同意你的话 妹妹
I hear you, sister.
好吧
Okay...
我保证要是有人想要我杀你我会告诉你
I promise I will let you know if someone asks me to murder you.
其实我还可以去外面帮你侦查
In fact, I could even be your spy on the outside.
不用 我会用我自己的小眼睛侦查
No, I spy with my little eye...
我们要盯紧谁 她们为什么想杀你
Who are we looking for again, and why do they wanna kill you?
你听说过谋杀小黛比的凶手吗
You ever heard of the Little Debbie Murderers?
卡罗尔和芭芭
Carol and Barb?
这就是我在多明戈做服务员的时候出名的原因
This was my claim to fame when I was waitressing at Domingo's.
又来了 芭比娃娃总是必须是众人瞩目的焦点
Here we go. Barbie always has to be the center of attention.
她放了一块圆形塑料 把它跟盖子黏到了一起
She puts a round piece of plastic and sticks it up against the lid.
卡罗尔 你真扫兴
Carol, you ruin all the fun.
说到多明戈 我可以给你们讲个故事
Speaking of Domingo's, I got a story for ya.
那天是星期五比赛结束后 我们所在的高中赢得了比赛
So it's post-game on a Friday, right? And our high school won
比赛后大家都去多明戈 尤其是赢了之后
and everyone goes to Domingo's after the game, especially if you win.
那儿人很多 大家都在庆祝
So the place is packed, everybody's celebrating.
整个镇的人都在那里 在嘈杂声中
It's the whole fuckin' town, and in the middle of the chaos,
我负责的那一桌有个男的 问我要分类广♥告♥
this guy at one of my tables asks me for the classifieds.
我说 现在
And I'm like, "Now?"
但是我喜欢他的胡须 而且看上去他会给很多小费
But I like his mustache, and he looks like he's a good tipper.
所以我去停车场 买♥♥了一张报纸给他
So I go out to the parking lot and I buy the paper and I bring it to him,
你们知道他说了什么吗
and you know what he says?
他说小姐你为什么给我分类广♥告♥
He's like, "Miss, why are you bringing me the classifieds?
我跟你要一杯冰
I asked for a glass of ice."
好故事 卡罗尔 除了这件事情是发生在我身上的
Great story, Carol. Except, uh, that actually happened to me.
- 才不是呢 - 就是
- No, it didn't. - Yeah, it did.
你知道 其他人也有生活的 芭芭
You know, life happens to other people, too, Barb.
再说了 你在那晚上都不在店里
Besides, you weren't waiting tables that night.
是啊 我在酒吧工作
Exactly. 'Cause I was working the bar,
他要冰的时候就在那个酒吧里
and that's where he was when he asked for the ice.
这倒是说的通因为喝酒的时候会加冰
Which makes sense, because you order ice at the bar.
我记得我出去买♥♥报纸了
Well, I remember going out to get the paper
因为我不得不先换点零钱
because I had to get change for it.
外面太冷了 我的胸部都冻僵了
And it was so fuckin' cold, I was freezing my fuckin' tits off.
这你可是说慌了 因为你一直都是飞机场
Now I know you're lying because you never had tits.
听起来更像是卡罗尔的故事 你们觉得呢
Sounded to me like it was Carol's story. What do you think?
我觉得我们应该哦组开 以免陷入她们俩的胡话
I think we should walk away before we get caught up in their nonsense.
你为什么总要这样
Why do you always do this?
哪样 拆穿你的谎话吗
Do what? Call out your bullcrap?
真话
Bull-true!
什么
What?
没什么 就是 你确实喜欢夸大其词 所以
Nothing. Just... You do like to exaggerate. So, you know...
我觉得她相信我的话
Guess she agrees with me.
- 我要杀了你 - 卡罗尔 走开
- I'll fuckin' kill you! - Carol, get off!
情况糟糕到他们得把她们安排到不同的区域
Got so bad, they put them in separate blocks.
从那以后 她们就开始让我们帮她们攻击对方
And from there, those two started turning us against one another.
她们希望我们陷入她们的斗争 选边站
They expected us to buy into their fight. Take sides.
我才不要为这种蠢事送命
I wasn't gonna die over some stupid story.
我今天去C区给你们偷了这个
I swiped this for you on my C-Block run today.
好姑娘
Yes! That's my girl.
谢谢 坐吧 妮姬
Thank you. Come on. Sit, Nicky.
我得走了
Nah. Yeah, I should go.
芭芭 我想她是对的
Barb, I think she's right.
别紧张 老爹 妮姬是家人
Relax, Daddy-O. Nicky's family.
坐下
Sit.
事实上 我有件事想听听你的意见
Actually, I could use your brain on this one.
我终于想到弄卡罗尔的办法了
So, I have finally found a way to get Carol.
我们趁她剪那头鸟窝的时候下手
We're gonna do it while she's getting that bird's nest on her head trimmed.
问题是 发剪不会扎的很深
The problem is, the hair clippers, they don't go deep enough.
- 那种剪刀很钝 - 老天
- The scissors are dull... - Man.
我们需要一些备选方案
...so we need some options.
我更倾向于重型钝器 好吗
Now personally, I prefer a heavy, blunt object, okay?
但是剃刀更加易于隐藏
But shivs are easier to hide.
考虑到那里还会有其他人
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表