剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
人生就是一瞬间
Life comes in moments...
亚历 我都不知道这是什么意思
Al, I don't even know what that means.
没关系 你就 好吧 是我 对吧
It's fine. Just... Okay. It's me, right?
你想跟我说什么
So, what do you want to say to me?
我想让你向我保证
I want you to promise me
你会离开这里
that you'll get out of here.
我需要你
I need you.
你是我的伴侣
You're my partner.
尽你所能尽快离开这里
Get out of here as soon as you possibly can
这样我就能跟你在一起了
so that I can be with you.
你能保证自己会这么做吗
Do you promise me that you'll do that?
我会的
I will.
虽然你的话其实不算是誓言 更像是命令
Though that's not really a vow. It's more of a demand.
好吧
Okay.
那我的誓言就是 我等你
Then my vow is to wait for you.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
先别亲 洛娜 戒指
Don't kiss again yet. Lorna, the rings.
哎呦呦
Oh, shit, yo.
我说 这是在办婚礼吗 恭喜啊
Yo. Is this a wedding? Mazel tov!
今天我们的小查普曼就要离开这里了
Our little Chapman is getting sprung from this joint today,
所以我们觉得应该做点特别的事
so we thought we'd do something special.
真是不错啊
How about that?
该死 你就要出去了
Damn. You gonna be out walking around and shit.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我不知道是什么感觉
I don't know how I feel.
感觉有点奇怪
I feel weird.
我一直在想我出去后会错过的这里的一切
I keep thinking about everything I'm gonna be missing out on.
是不是很蠢
How stupid is that?
超级蠢
Pretty fuckin' stupid.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
- 好了 - 我的错 继续吧 抱歉
- All right. - Oh, my bad. My bad. Go ahead. I'm sorry.
- 可以交换戒指了吗 - 好
- Uh, shall we exchange the rings? - Yeah.
亚历克斯 给派珀戴上这枚戒指
Alex, place this ring at the tip of Piper's finger.
派珀 这是一枚来自卢沙克钥匙链上的钥匙环
Do you, Piper, accept this key ring from Luschek's key chain
他一直用来栓杜安里德药店的积分卡 你愿意接受
he was using to hold a Duane Reade savings card
作为亚历克斯对你的永恒欣赏和爱慕的标志吗
as a token of Alex's eternal appreciation and love?
我愿意
I do.
那么 亚历克斯 快把戒指给她戴上
Then, Alex, please slide that fucker on there.
谢谢
Thank you.
派珀 给亚历克斯戴上这枚戒指
Piper, will you place this ring at the tip of Alex's finger?
亚历克斯 这是一枚违♥禁♥品♥回形针
Do you, Alex, accept this contraband paperclip
是我们在法国图书馆里的一本书里找到的
we found in the law library in a book about the landmark case
底部诉底部 听起来很不错
Bottoms v. Bottoms, which sounds fascinating,
作为派珀对你永恒的感激和爱慕的标志吗
as a token of Piper's eternal appreciation and love?
我愿意
I do.
那么快把戒指戴在她手上
Well, then slide that fucker on there.
现在 根据那个我忘记名字的网站
And now, by the power vested in me by some website I forget the name of,
和联邦惩教署赋予我的权力
and the Federal Department of Corrections,
我现在宣布你们在监狱结为夫妻
I now pronounce you prison married.
现在你可以亲吻新娘了
And you may kiss the bride.
现在你可以亲吻新娘了
And you may kiss the bride.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
- 红姨看到这一幕肯定会很开心的 - 我知道 孩子
- Red would've loved this. - I know, kid.
- 我真希望她能在这里 - 我也是
- I wish she could be here. - Me, too.
但人不可能同时出现在两个地方 对吧
But you cannot be in two places at once, now, can ya?
至少我的二儿子的爸爸总是这么说
At least that's what my middle son's dad used to always say
- 当时他还没有 - 闭嘴 凯蒂
- when he wasn't... - Shut the fuck up, Cathy!
- 把自己灌倒长睡不醒 - 安静点 婊♥子♥
- ...drinking himself into forever sleep. - Quiet, bitch!
你们正在收听的是单人监禁广播电台
You are listening to WSHU,
- 孤独者最理想的广播电台 - 我的天啊
- solitary's finest radio broadcast. - Jesus fucking Christ!
大家都对你有怨言了 你最好闭嘴吧
Sounds like the people have spoken. You might wanna zip it.
很好
Attagirl.
谢天谢地
Thank fucking God.
嘿
Hey.
那么 今天如何啊
So, how was your day?
好吧 你能听到我说话 对吧
Okay, so you can hear me?
好吧 听我说 呃 我也不愿意你被关在这里
Okay, listen. Uh, I hate that you're in here.
我也不喜欢这里 我超级想念山上的监狱
I hate that I'm in here. I fucking miss camp.
这里真的很烂
It sucks stubble-covered itchy balls here.
我想回到人们对我所做的事毫不在乎的时候
I want to go back to when people didn't give a shit about what I did.
教如何修理电器
Teaching electrical.
在户外的桌子上吸大♥麻♥
Rolling jays on the outdoor tables.
这个地方真糟糕
This place is... harsh.
现在我整天忙得不可开交
Now I'm exercising all the time...
自作自受
Boo-fucking-hoo.
你觉得你在这里面很难熬吗
You think it's hard for you in here?
玩游戏 让女囚们互相捅
Playing games. Having girls shiv each other.
我被关禁闭这事儿让你得了多少分
How many points did you get when I got dragged into SHU?
其实你不是我的人
I actually don't have you.
还有 如果你不告诉任何人 我会很感激的
Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about--
我他妈的在这跟谁说 卢沙克
Who the fuck am I gonna tell in here, Luschek?
我真不敢相信我以为你会做点什么
I can't believe that I thought that you would do something.
外面会有大屠♥杀♥ 都是因为你
There's gonna be a bloodbath out there and it's all on you.
大屠♥杀♥ 不至于吧
A bloodbath? Come on.
顶多就是扯扯头发 打几场小架
It's gonna be some hair pulling. A few fights.
别装傻了
Don't play stupid.
剃须刀没准儿就是你带进来的
You probably brought in the fucking razor blades.
我对人们携带武器一无所知
I don't know anything about people bringing weapons--
好吧 现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
但你还是打算袖手旁观 对吧
But you still not gonna do nothing, right?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
赶紧滚
Get your fucking face away from here.
我再也不想见到你这张脸
I don't wanna fucking see it no more.
他确实说对了一件事
You know, he did get one thing right.
什么
Yeah?
什么事 红姨
What's that, Red?
这个地方烂透了
This place sucks balls.
你以为呢
You think?
山上的监狱要比这里好20倍
Camp was 20 times better.
即使你在厨房♥里烧饭
Even with you burning rice in the kitchen.
快点 时间到了
Come on. It's time.
满足从何而来 *
* From whence does fulfillment come?
当我被驱逐 *
* When I expel
来自这个凡人的躯壳 *
* From this mortal shell
我会死于麻木的生活吗 *
* Will I die for living numb?
我重要吗 *
* Am I vital
我的心是否空空如也 *
* If my heart is idle?
我命中注定吗 *
* Am I doomed?
我能感受到你 *
* I feel you
别人都不可以 *
* But nobody else
你怎么样 还好吗
How are you? You okay?
看着我 我们必须保持乐观 好吗
Look at me. We need to stay positive, okay?
然而你什么也没说 *
* Yet you say nothing
在坚忍♥的痛苦中 *
* Of the stoic suffering
激起了我心中的热情 *
* That stirs lukewarm in me
请就座
Please be seated.
我被告知陪审团已经作出裁决
I've been informed that the jury has reached a verdict.
请陪审团归位
Let's have the jury return.
全体起立 有请陪审团
All rise for the jury.
请坐
Please be seated.
请书♥记♥员记录 全体陪审员已到场
Let the record reflect, all jurors present,
全体律师已到场
all attorneys present.
请被告和律师起立
Will the defendant and counsel please rise?
陪审员主席 陪审团作出裁决了吗
Madam Foreperson, has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 我们有结论了 法官大人
Yes, we have, Your Honor.
针对二级谋杀罪 你们的判决是什么
As to charge of murder in the second degree, what is your verdict?
我们陪审团认为被告塔莎·杰斐逊
We the jury, find the defendant, Tasha Jefferson...
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表