剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
对 这是他们之前给我的 我还没减去9公斤之前
Oh! Yeah, yeah. They gave me that, like, 20 pounds ago.
可我能说什么呢 我一直减重 根本停不下来
What can I say? I can't stop losing weight.
总之 这些奶昔 最好的就是
Anyway, these shakes... The best thing about them are
你不用纠结要吃什么
you don't have to think about what to eat.
我喜欢纠结要吃什么 而且我喜欢吃
I like thinking about what to eat. Then I like eating.
而不是乱吃什么奇怪的假冒伪劣食品
Not slurping down some weird fake food.
好吧 可是
Yeah, but--
我们的增强型联合支持富含
Our Joint Support Plus comes with
硒和葡萄糖胺 还有一大堆其他成分
psyllium and glucosamine and a bunch of other stuff
有助于去皱和抗衰老
to help with wrinkles and other oldness.
给 90片是29美元99美分
Oh, here. That's 90 tablets for just $29.99.
但是今天50美元我可以给你两瓶
But today, I can go ahead and give you two bottles for $50.
这是特♥价♥ 怎么样
That is a special price. What?
我对贝类过敏
Shellfish allergy.
蟹和虾
"Crab and Shrimp"?
你是要推销还是怎样
Hello, you gonna sell or what?
你好 你妈妈在家吗
Hey there, is your mom home?
- 我没有妈妈 - 噢
- Don't got a mom. - Oh.
呃
Well...
我开玩笑的 她在外面的拐角那里
I'm kidding. She's out on the corner.
好吧
Uh, okay... Um...
该死 我开玩笑而已 她出去推销该死的阿尔邦产品了
Damn, I'm just kidding. She's out selling fucking Arbonne.
所以你不能拉她进你的垃圾传销计划了
So you can't get her in on your janky pyramid scheme
因为她已经进去了
'cause she's already in one.
嘿 你这个小蠢货
Hey, you weird little brat!
你以为你妈为什么要出去推销垃圾产品
Why you think your mom's out there selling shit, huh?
为了你 因为她爱你 你♥他♥妈♥还毁了她的人生呢
For you! 'Cause she loves you and you ruined her fucking life!
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit!
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Bullshit.
你就是这样打扫的
This how you clean up?
我打扫了探监区 法律图书馆 失物招领处
Man, I scoured Visitation, Law Library, Lost and Found
就为了给你找这破玩意
to get that shit for you.
你真想怀孕 对吧
You do wanna get pregnant, right?
我是想怀孕 不是造个机器人
I wanna get pregnant, not build a robot.
这是我们在四号♥康复中心牛科动物受精课上用的东西
It's not exactly what we used for bovine insemination class
不完全一样
in rehab number four,
但很接近百战天龙里的那种了
but it's fairly close in a MacGyver type of way.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我不知道 好吗 无聊 上帝情节萌芽
I don't know, all right? Boredom? Budding God complex?
或许我只觉得在这一片黑暗中
Maybe I just think it'd be cool to create something good
做点好事会比较酷
in the middle of all this darkness.
在这一片黑暗中 我指的是
By "middle of this darkness," I mean...
- 我的阴毛 - 你的阴毛
- My bush. - Your bush.
没错
Bingo.
所以你要把东西拼接到一起然后伸进宝宝生长的地方
So you go rig something together to stick up where the babies grow.
然后我们只需要一些热乎乎的小蝌蚪
And then all we need is some, uh, piping hot man jizz.
出来的时候就是热乎乎的 对吧 刚一分钟而已
It's still coming out of there piping hot, right? It's been a minute.
我就当是吧
I'll take that as a yes.
我了解这地方
Yeah, I know this place.
你要不给自己点任务 它就会吃了你
If you don't give yourself a task, it'll eat you up.
你拿手套和袜子做什么
What do you do with the mitten and the sock?
这个橡胶做的是什么东西
What is this rubber thing?
不 那个是我要的
Oh, no, no. That one's for me.
红妈
Red.
妮琪 你来这做什么
Nicky... what are you doing over here?
我想帮助布兰卡怀孕
Uh... I'm trying to get Blanca pregnant.
你终于长出小♥弟♥弟♥来了
Oh, you finally grew a dick, did you?
你总算正常了
Ah, there she is.
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
我不需要厨房♥来炖汤
I don't need my kitchen to stew.
这次是谁
Who is it this time?
弗里达 她让我代她受过
Frieda. She let me take the fall for her bunker
现在她比我们都活得好
and now she's living better than all of us
在他妈的弗洛里达区吃补丁和橘子呢
with the pudding and the oranges in fucking Florida.
别让我打开话匣子 关于那个 旅鼠
Don't even get me started on that... lemming.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
很高兴看到我们都往前看了 你知道吗
Well, it's nice to see we're both moving on. You know?
我在帮别人怀孕 你在找新的人记仇
I'm impregnating people and you're finding new people to hate.
不许停留 妮可
Keep it moving, Nichols!
听着 我想你 红妈
Listen... I miss you, Red.
我也想你 亲爱的
I miss you too, my babushka.
比你认为的更想
More than you know.
手腕转一转
And wrist rolls.
往外转 手腕转一转 往外转
Roll it out. And wrist rolls. Roll it out.
迈步触地 迈步触地
And step-touch, step-touch.
出拳 出拳
And punch. Punch.
伸手 出拳
Reach. Reach. And punch...
- 我需要羟考酮 - 伸手
- I need Oxy. - Reach.
- 等等 什么 - 拉
- Wait, what? - Pull. Pull.
你要用
Is this for you?
我才不用那种破东西 我是想帮一个朋友
I don't fuck with that shit. I'm trying to help a friend.
- 套回来 - 他们切断了D区的供应
- And lasso back. - They cut off D-Block's supply
现在那种东西很难找了 你懂我的意思吗
and, right now, that shit's hard to find. Know what I mean?
来 搅拌黄油
Let's churn the butter. Churn the butter.
搅拌黄油 对了
Churn the butter. Yeah. Churn the butter.
感觉很好 对吧
Feels pretty good, right?
你知道我不能帮D区的任何人
You know I can't help anyone from D.
- 递黄油 - 她们会弄死我的
- Pass that butter. - They're gonna fuck me up.
我在为出狱后的生活努力
I'm trying to start my life on the outside.
拜托了 我真的需要这东西
Come on, man. I really need this.
你知道我这人不错吧 无论你需要什么 我都会给你弄
You know I'm good for it. Whatever you need, I got you.
好 往杯子里倒水
Yeah, water that grass.
你平时去打扫探监区的洗手间吗
Do you ever clean the visitation bathroom?
不去
No.
但我可以争取
But I could get assigned.
现在 有氧运动
Now, freestyle cardio.
感受节奏 找到节奏 跟上节奏
Feel the beat. Find the beat. Catch the beat. Catch the beat!
喔
Whoo!
喔
Whoo!
十字交叉 苹果酱 转身
Criss-cross, apple sauce, turn.
嘿 什么情况 嘿 你们去哪里
Hey, what the fuck? Hey, where are you going?
我们还没做放松运动呢 该死
We haven't even done cooldowns. Shit!
我觉得你的动作让她们太激动了
I think your moves were turning them on too much.
真的吗
Really?
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
嘿 等等 别走 等等
Hey, wait, don't go. Wait.
他们会取消这门课的 我需要这个 你们也需要这个
They're gonna cancel the class. I need this. You need this!
没那么需要
Not that much.
嘿 你儿子
Hey, uh, your son, um...
颅骨穿孔的那事怎么样了
How's it going with the whole trepanation thing?
你记得啊
You remembered?
他还好
He's okay.
等下 卢切克 你想让更多的人来上课吗
Wait, Luschek, you want more people in this class?
这些高科技舞曲什么的东西 该不要了
This techno shit or whatever? It gotta go.
你应该用更好的音乐 比如
You gotta get better music, like, um...
一些梅伦格舞曲 雷鬼曲 萨尔萨舞曲 你知道吗
Some merengue. Mmm? Reggaeton, salsa. You know?
明白了 更好的舞曲
Got it. Better music.
她到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is she?
哦 在这
Oh, here.
她好难闻
Ugh! She smells like shit.
要是这里能有五厘米的空地的话
Be great if there was two free inches around here
我就能给她换衣服了
so I could change her.
你要把这些东西弄出去
You gotta move this stuff the fuck out.
这就像我住在这家伙的仓库里一样
It's like when I was living in this guy's storage unit.
不能回家的时候感觉像自己家的感觉
Can't go back to feeling like that in my own house.
很显然 没人准备好过他们值得过的生活
Apparently, nobody's ready to lead the life they deserve yet.
我今天被顾客摔门在脸上 有十八次
I had the door slammed in my face, like, 18 times today.
那就去没有门的地方
Then go somewhere with no doors.
所有这些传销的人都在杂货店的外面
All those pyramid people set up outside the grocery store,
或者就在人行道上面
or right in the way on the sidewalk.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表