剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Listen, she's trying to establish herself as alpha.
你还不如乖乖躺下
Might as well roll onto your back
让她舔你的下面
and let her sniff your genitals.
下周她说不定就玩厌了你
Next week she'll get bored
找别的小女生挑衅去了
and find some other beta bitch to pick on.
光舔下面也就算了
I can only handle so much genital sniffing.
现在我还得对付奶酪
Now I'm going to go handle cheese.
作为奖赏呢 一起走吗
As a treat. You gonna come?
去不了 胳膊拐了
Can't. I'm infirm.
那院子里见
So I'll meet you in the yard?
瞧我俩 放风的时候约会
Look at us. Meeting for recess.
那是格鲁耶尔干酪吗
Is that Gruyère?
不是 坚果味儿太重
Nah. Too nutty.
那玩意儿不是我想的那样吧
That wasn't what I think it was, was it?
说不好 你想说的是板车上的死女人吗
That depends. Did you think it was a dead woman on a cart?
你没有 没有吧
Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. You didn't... did you?
当然没有
'Course not.
我又没有傻到去干掉一个好狱友
I know better than to off a good cellmate.
她又干净又安静
She was clean and quiet,
特别是死了之后
and especially after she died.
最后三天真是太妙了 不说臭味儿的话
The last three days have been heavenly. Minus the smell.
我知道死亡是人生轮回的一部分
Yeah. I know death is a part of the circle of life.
迪士尼电影里都有
It's in every Disney movie
皮克斯的电影《飞屋环游记》里也有
and some Pixar movies like Up,
还有《真爱同心》
and some movies like Stepmom.
但是死亡总是给我一种悲伤绝望的感觉
But death gives me the gloomy-doomies.
你能放我一马吗 我想一个人静静
Can you give me some space here? I'm trying to grieve.
妈妈说驱散悲伤最好的办法
Mommy says that the best thing for the gloomy-doomies
就是和朋友在一起 但我在这儿没有朋友
is to be with friends, but I don't have any here.
你有什么朋友吗 地下室女士
Who are your friends, bunker lady?
我最近只结交了仇家
All I got is enemies these days.
我可以申请成为你的牢友
I could request to be your roommate.
悲伤的时候最好有人陪伴
It's good to have company when you grieve.
犹太人管这个叫打颤 这样你就不会感冒了
It's what the Jews call a, um, a shiver. So you don't get cold.
无心冒犯
Yeah, no offense,
但我宁愿跟一箱子蜜蜂关在一起
but I'd rather be locked in a cage with a swarm of bees.
所以你要拒绝我了吗 也有人喜欢蜜蜂的
Is that a no? Some people love bees.
快到放风时间了
No. Hey, it's almost outside time.
我注意到你总是不去 跟我一样
I've noticed that you always skip outside time like I do.
我想去的 但我不擅长玩游戏
I've always wanted to go, but I was never great at playground.
或许我俩还能一块儿去
Maybe, you and I, we can go together.
像好朋友一样 不是约会那种
Like friends. Not a date.
我可不是你在狱中的老妈
Look, I'm not your damn prison mommy.
想交朋友自己找去
You want friends, go make 'em yourself.
你不走我也不走
If you're not gonna go, then I'm not gonna go.
想干嘛干嘛 别在这就行
You do what you want, but don't do it in here.
从我的房♥间出去
Get out of my cell
别等到他们拿担架来把你扛走
before they have to carry you out on a stretcher.
她们也把你告发了吧
So... they squealed on you, too, hmm?
我想只剩我俩了
I guess it's just us now.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 一个黑人
The Russian and the black.
好比九十年代动作片里的反派
Like villains in a bad '80s action movie.
或者其他任何动作片
Or any action movie.
我的妞才不会打我的小报告
My girls ain't snitches.
但你还是沦落到这
And yet here you are.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
她们把门炸开之后里面那么黑
I mean, it was so dark after they blew that door open.
还有那么多人尖叫
And all that screaming.
我谁都没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
我们都看到他生龙活虎地走出去了
We both watched him walk out of that room alive.
突袭的时候 我是带着手铐被拖出去的
And when they stormed, I was dragged out in cuffs.
如果你没杀我也没杀
Okay, so if you didn't kill him and I didn't kill him,
谁他妈杀的
who the fuck did?
我说不好是不是你干的
Oh, I don't know for sure you didn't kill him.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't kill him.
我觉得现在说这个没什么意义了
I suppose it doesn't matter now.
他们想干掉我们
They want us to go down,
才不会管我们做没做
regardless of what we did or didn't do.
我才不要当该死的替罪羊
I ain't going down for shit I didn't do.
我拒绝烂在那个鬼地方
And I ain't spending the rest of my life in this fucked-up place.
真滑稽啊
It's funny.
这么多年过去 这地方竟然有了家的感觉
After so many years, it starts to feel like your home.
那帮人好像成了你的家人
And that these people are your family.
直到你没用的时候
Until you stop being useful.
噗的一下 她们就消失了
Then poof. They're gone.
然后你才醒悟过来 这不是你的家
And you remember that this is not your home
你永远都是孤身一人
and that you are alone here.
至少你还有真正的家人等着你
Well, at least you got a real family waiting for you.
犯人们 走吧
Inmates, let's go.
你倒是瞧瞧啊 你的小宝贝儿正一个人呢
Oh. Check, check, check it out. Your MVP is all alone.
正是搜查的好时机 让她大白天哭一哭
Might be a good time to toss her. Could get a day cry out of it.
我们不是不该干涉吗
I thought we weren't supposed to interfere.
你错了 执行任务不算干涉
Nah. It's not interfering if you're doing your job.
相信我 你可不想落后的
Trust me, you don't want to be playing catch up.
霍珀已经对付了血腥玛丽十次
Hopper's already got ten points on a Bloody Mary.
起来 犯人
Up, inmate.
靠墙站好 我要搜你的房♥
Against the wall. I'm tossing your cell.
-但我什么都没有 -立刻起来
- But I don't have anything... - Get up. Now.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
简直胡搞
This is some bullshit.
-叫你呢 -干嘛
- Hey. - Hey.
那是本书
Is that a book?
你这么叫也没错
I think you could call it that,
两张封皮之间有这么多书页和字
what with the pages and words between two covers.
有意思 好看吗
Funny. Good so far?
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
我就是来打个招呼
I was just saying hey.
毕竟我们都是残疾人嘛
We're disability buddies, after all.
你那味儿大吗
How's the smell?
还凑合 就是个悬带 不是石膏
It's fine. It's a sling, not a cast.
小时候我把肩膀摔骨折了
I broke my shoulder as a kid.
几周后吊腕带开始变臭
After a few weeks the sling started to smell
就好像我哥肖恩的曲棍球裤
like my brother Sean's hockey jock.
我没特意去嗅我哥的护裆
Not that I... sniffed my brother's jock strap.
只是恰好闻到
Just happened to get a whiff of it
我在上面涂万金油 想辣死他的蛋
while I was covering it in Tiger Balm to burn his nuts off.
我早听说过你爱恶搞了
Yeah, I heard you're quite the prankster.
我只是想让这儿更有趣 有问题么
I try to keep it fun around here. That gonna be a problem?
我没问题 但我未婚妻有些焦躁
Not for me, but the fiancée's a little uptight.
你该看看 她愤怒到就差耳朵冒烟了
Oh, you should've seen her. She had steam coming out of her ears.
当然那是在她把奶酪掏出来之后
Once she got the cheese out.
你该看看她喊经理时的样子
You should see her ask for a manager.
看得出你很会开玩笑 我也很幽默
You got jokes. I could tell. I'm funny, too.
恶作剧确实搞笑 敲诈就不是了
Yeah. Pranks are funny. Extortion? Hmm, less so.
这取决于你的幽默感了
Depends on your sense of humor.
我知道你是这儿的老大
Look, I get it. You're top dog around here.
我尊重这点
I respect that.
可帕波不高兴的时候简直让人难以忍♥受
But Piper is pretty unbearable when she's upset,
这也让我的生活变得悲惨
which makes my life a living hell.
不如这次她给你买♥♥零食
So how about she fills your commissary this time,
你就答应放过她行吗
and you agree to lay off her?
看在我的份上 不是为了她
For my sake, not hers.
若按照以往我会叫你滚
Normally, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself,
但你很幸运 恶灵之夜是特别的日子
but lucky for you, Mischief Day is a very special day
对于跟我性格相似的人来说
for people with my personality type.
所以我们达成共识了吗
Does that mean we have a deal?
就当我又做慈善了
Consider it another one of my good deeds.
结善缘很重要不是吗
It's important to have good karma, you know?
我记下了
I'll keep that in mind.
这已经腐烂了
This is rotten.
本来就这么臭的 没听过蓝芝士吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表