剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Jesus. What if I get rid of some shit?
搬一张单人床多少钱
How much to move a one-bedroom?
我的天 你是在跟我开玩笑吧
Jesus Christ. You gotta be kidding me.
你广♥告♥说的是搬家 不是勒索
I mean, your ad says movers, not extortionists.
没错 我是说勒索
Yes, I said extortion.
算了 求你算了
Never mind. Please. Never mind.
婊♥子♥
cunt.
喂
Hello?
一名来自利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的犯人
An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison
试图与您联♥系♥
is attempting to contact you.
接受此次通话麻烦请按1
To accept this call, please press one.
你两天都没给我消息
I haven't heard from you in two days.
美味姐
Taystee?
你说你会看着办的
You said you were gonna see what you could do.
我是这么做的
And I did.
我去见了世纪挑战公♥司♥的高级副总裁
I met with the senior vice president of MCC.
那他怎么说
All right, what did he say?
她说那不是她的部门
And she said it wasn't her department.
这话什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
意思是我帮不了你 美味姐 我很抱歉
It means I can't help you, Taystee. I'm sorry.
我试过了 这事我也没办法
I tried. I got no juice on this one.
总有你能帮一帮的吧
There's got to be something else you can do.
比如帮我找一个能帮我辩白的好律师
Like, help me find a good lawyer so I can fight this thing.
我不认识什么好律师
I don't know any good lawyers.
要是我认识的话
Maybe if I did,
或许我就不用搬到该死的密苏里去了
I wouldn't have to move to fucking Missouri.
你要搬家 去密苏里
You're moving? To Missouri?
说来话长了
It's a long story.
你说你会帮我的
You said you would help me.
我一直都想要帮你
I tried to help you. Repeatedly.
你还记得你把我关在一个鬼地方两天
Do you remember me sitting across from you in my boxer shorts,
我穿着平角裤坐在你对面的事吗
after you locked me in a shithole for two days?
那是我想帮你
That was me trying to help you!
那时你要是愿意听我的
If you would've listened then,
我们现在就不会有这样的对话了
we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
所以就这样了 你要放弃我了
So that's it, then? You gonna let me go down like that?
美味姐 很显然你不会做
Look, Taystee, you clearly
别人想让你做的事情
do not do what other people want you to do.
你只会做你自己想做的
You do what you wanna do.
你说你想要反抗 那就这样做 努力辩驳
You say you wanna fight this? Then go ahead and fight it.
你不需要请昂贵的律师
You don't need a fancy lawyer for that.
我说完了 挂了
I'm just done. I'm done!
老爹对吗
Hey. Daddy, right?
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
卢茨 我刚进来没几天
Ruiz. Just got in a few days ago.
卢茨 卢茨
Ruiz. Ruiz.
你是山上来的那群人之一吧
You're one of those pumpkins from up the hill, yeah?
看来重刑监狱热情欢迎了你一把
Looks like Max gave you a warm welcome.
事情发生之后 狱警们把我们打的很惨
Guards roughed us up real bad after what happened.
你要是有钱的话 这事我可以帮忙
I got something to help with that if you got the cash for it.
不 我没事 事实上我在想
No, I'm good. Actually, I was thinking,
我可以给你帮忙
um, that I could help you out.
我为什么需要一个菜鸟的帮忙
Why would I need help from a new fish?
我听说你和C区有点过节
I heard you had some beef with C block.
你听说了
You hear that, huh?
我说真的 这里的人说什么的都有
I swear, people always be hearing shit around this place.
我没有冒犯之意
No disrespect.
我也有一堆破事需要对付他们
I got my own shit to work out with some of them
如果你需要一个伙伴的话
if you need another player.
真是有意思了
That's really interesting.
因为我听到的版本是 卢茨就是那个
'Cause, see, what I hear is that Ruiz is the one who turned
让狱警进来救她的小命的叛徒
and let the guards out to save her own ass.
正如我所说的 说什么的都有
Like I said, people hear shit.
所以谢谢你 但是不用了
So thanks, but no thanks.
这话我只对你说
And just between us,
你搞的是轻刑监狱的渣渣 已经算幸运了
I think you got off lucky fuckin' with a bunch of cookies.
那件事要是发生在这儿
That shit would've happened here,
我们肯定会把你的奶♥子♥割下来当奶♥子♥戴
we would have cut your tits off and worn them... as tits.
很高兴见到你 卢茨
Good to meet you, Ruiz.
还有把淤青遮一遮 看起来很奇怪
And cover that bruise up. It looks weird.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Hey, look what the cat coughed up.
还以为我再也见不到你了 尼古拉斯
Thought I saw the last of you, Nichols.
怎么会
No.
我太想你了
Nah, I missed you too much.
而且 怎么能让你独享这些妹子呢
Plus, couldn't let you have these girls to yourself.
缺少竞争的日子过的怎么样啊
I mean, hey, what's life without a little competition?
你还是不沾毒吗
Are you still staying clean?
嗯
Yes.
对
Yeah.
您还在和那些瘾君子们暗中宣战呐
You still waging war on the backs of drug-addled minions?
随你怎么说
Maybe. Maybe not.
走着瞧呗
I guess you'll have to wait and see.
-干嘛呢 小帕 -卧♥槽♥ 吓死我了
- What ya doin', Pipes? - Shit. You scared me.
这个粘不上
It won't stick.
-我得用牙胶 -那是你的牙呀
- I think I need dental glue. - Is that your tooth?
是啊 那个姜黄色头发的守卫
Yeah. That ginger guard
害得我为了这个和卢茨干了一架
made me fight Ruiz for it.
-你跟卢茨干架了 -差不多就扯扯头发
- You fought Ruiz? - It was more like a hair-pull.
这事儿有点诡异
It was kind of weird.
好像 那个守卫在跟别人打赌似的
It was like... the guards had a bet or something.
毕竟是恶灵之夜嘛
Well, probably. I mean, it is Mischief Night, after all.
你去哪了 你说要出去碰头的
Where were you, anyway? You were supposed to meet me out there.
跟你的室友一块儿过节了
I spent the holiday celebrating with your roommate.
其实我们玩的还挺好
We actually did this really funny thing
把一些姑娘的奥利奥用牙膏填上了
where we filled some girl's Oreos with toothpaste.
她最后都吃了
She ate all of them anyway.
她可能觉得是薄荷味的
I think she thought they were mint-flavored.
你跟那个恶魔共处了一天
You spent the day with that evil person?
淡定 帕波 我那是为了你
Relax, Piper. I did it for you.
我让她离你远点 她同意了
I asked her to leave you alone and she agreed,
问题解决啦
so... problem solved.
才没有
Problem not solved.
你现在欠她人情了
Now you are gonna owe her instead of me.
你把她的目标从我转移到你自己身上
You just shifted the focus from me to you.
或许我只是和你的仇家交了个朋友
Or maybe I made a friend where you had an enemy.
还有 你要想接着跟我吵 好歹把牙装上
Also, if we're gonna keep fighting, you should put in your tooth.
这是想让我笑死吗
Otherwise, I'm gonna laugh.
但是粘不上啊
But it won't stick.
行了行了
All right. Jesus.
靠近点
All right, come here.
-说啊 -啊
- Say, "Ah." - Ah.
你可以把它们插到别人舌头底下
Or you could shove them under someone's tongue.
或者摁在肚脐里
Or you could stick someone in their belly button.
尽管我听说有些人的
Although, I have heard some people's
肚脐哪儿也不通
belly buttons are a tunnel to nowhere.
而且常常有味儿
And belly buttons tend to smell.
然后你的棍子就全臭了
And then your stick would be all smelly.
有肾穿刺
There's the kidney punctures,
肝穿刺 脾穿刺 好多器官穿刺
liver puncture, spleen puncture, all the organ punctures.
你还可以往下面那儿捅
Or you could do sticky things with the nether regions.
前后都行
Wait, both nether regions.
我还没想过这地儿
I haven't thought of the nether regions.
真是一片新天地
That's a whole 'nother category.
这晚挺辛苦啊
Rough night?
你跟那帮小耗子们去跳脱衣舞了还是怎么的
You and the rat pack hit up a titty bar or something?
它们都跑了 妮琪
They're gone, Nicky.
谁跑了
Who's gone?
甜妞 布瑞尔和朱利叶斯
Nutella, Briar, Julius.
Nutella即能多益 为榛子巧克力酱品牌
它们全跑了
All of 'em. They're all gone.
也许是因为名字太古怪才跑了的
Maybe they ran away because their names are so fucking weird.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表