剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
染了一身的阴虱
with a crotch full of pubic lice?
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus.
是吧 真够卑鄙的
Yeah, I know. Despicable, right?
乔是个混♥蛋♥ 我跟他上过几次床
Joe is an asshole. I fucked him, too, several times.
他人品很差 但他没有篡改数字
Terrible person. But he didn't fudge the numbers.
最后清点时数字是对的
The final count was even,
也就是说我们面临着更大的问题
which means we have even bigger problems here.
你们 你们两个 那个混♥蛋♥
So, you... You two... That son of a bitch.
如果你在最终点人时代替了一名囚犯
If you replaced an inmate in the final count,
那么就有一个犯人没被点到
then the inmate that you replaced was never counted.
容我们回想一下监狱围栏上
Let us recall the oh-so-tempting giant hole
那个诱人的大洞
in the prison's fence.
得实施追捕 我得下令让人追捕
Someone needs to call a manhunt. I need to call a manhunt.
不 那是我的工作
Actually, that's my job,
不过你的公♥关♥噩梦才刚刚开始
but it looks like your PR nightmare is just getting started.
对了 阴虱的事我表示遗憾
Oh, and sorry about the lice, by the way.
乔每次都满身都是
Joe always did like a full bush.
有人又欠了我们一轮咯
Someone owes us another round.
我把钱都花在夹心漏斗蛋糕上了
I spent all my money on loaded funnel cake.
好了 愿赌服输
Come on. A bet's a bet, bro.
好吧 再来三个 谢谢
All right. Three more, please.
好想让她们摸摸我的蛋蛋们
Man, I'd let those two handle my balls.
-你不是只有一颗吗 -我就那么一说
- Don't you only got the one? - It's a figure of speech.
没错 我也很想把屌♥放进她的逼里
Yeah. I would love to put my penis inside her vagina.
或者是菊花
Or butt.
是啊 要我说的话 菊花就是新逼
Yeah, butts are the new vaginas, if you ask me.
没错 我同意
Damn right. I second that.
等等 你老婆动过手术 菊花碰不得吧
Wait. Isn't your wife's butt off-limits since the surgery?
-今晚的王九新闻... -你能不能闭嘴
- Tonight on King9 News... - Will you shut the fuck up?
目前正在全州通缉一名在逃囚犯
... A statewide manhunt is underway for a missing inmate
利奇菲尔德女子监狱近期发生暴♥乱♥
who escaped from the Litchfield minimum security women's prison
这名囚犯趁乱逃跑
during the recent unrest.
据说这名嫌疑人正在服九年刑役
The suspect is said to have been serving a nine-year sentence
罪名是以致命武器进行故意伤害
for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
州警建议大家有任何关于此人的信息
State police are urging people to call in with any information
一定要及时告知警方
they may have regarding this person's whereabouts,
王九新闻提醒各位观众
and King9 News would like to remind our viewers,
重磅新闻 通缉在逃囚犯
如果你们见到了这名有暴♥力♥倾向的囚犯
please, if you do see this potentially violent individual,
千万不要以一己之力执法
do not take the law into your own hands.
这人可以上
Fuckable.
同时给大家分享一个妙招
Also in the hour, getting toilet paper out
把厕纸从树上取下来...
of your trees the smart way...
我们回去吧 走吧
Let's just head back. Come on.
什么 为什么 听起来他们好像才发现
What? Why? It sounds like they're just figuring this out now.
意思是我们至少还有几周时间
That means we got at least a couple weeks on 'em.
足够我们越境去加拿大了
That's plenty of time to get across to Canada.
我以前跑过 但他们会抓到我们的
Look, I've tried to run before. But they'll catch us.
除非你自杀 那你还可以自♥由♥地死
Unless you kill yourself. Then you can die free.
抱歉
Sorry.
那怎么办 你要回去自首吗
So, what? You're just gonna turn yourself in?
我费了这么大劲才救你出来
After I busted my ass gettin' you all the way out here?
我不是不感激你
Not trying to seem ungrateful.
只是 我的脸都上电视了
I'm just like... My face is all over the TV screens.
我得回去 服完我的刑役
I need to go back. I need to finish out my sentence
我才能过正常的生活
if I ever wanna live a normal life.
我不能被困在这里
I'm cooped up in here.
不 你要去哪里
No. Where are you going, huh?
-别走 会有人看见你的 -什么
- Stop! Just... Someone will see you. - What?
你留在这里
You stay here!
你伤到我了 住手 求你了
You're hurting me. Stop. Please.
对不起 我错了 对不起
I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm sorry.
我不该抓你的 对不起
I shouldn't have grabbed you. I'm sorry.
听我说 你说了想过正常的生活
Look, you just said you wanted to have a normal life, right?
你可以的 跟我一起 在加拿大
And you can have that. With me. In Canada.
医保免费 我可以养活我们
Health care is free! And I can support us.
我什么都可以做 你根本不需要出门
I can do everything. You won't even have to leave the house.
-听起来跟监狱差不多 -我不是这个意思
- That sounds like prison again. - That's not what I meant.
要是我们被抓怎么办
What if we get caught?
难道你要告诉我
Are you trying to tell me
你愿意放弃一切进监狱吗
you're willing to put everything aside and go to prison?
如果这意味着能跟你在一起
If it means I got a shot with you,
我愿意 我不在乎 好吗
then fuck it. I don't care. Okay?
我们离边境不到一百英里
It's less than 100 miles to the border.
我们可以从伍德瀑布徒步过去
And we can hike right past it through Wood Falls.
那里有我小时候经常去的一个野营地
There is an old campsite I used to go to as a kid up there.
非常漂亮
It's beautiful.
你不是说一直想两个人去野营吗
Didn't you say you always wanted us to go camping together? Yeah?
你有帐篷吗
You have a tent?
也许吧 我去看看后备箱
Maybe. I can check in the trunk.
后备箱里绝对没有帐篷
There ain't a tent in that trunk,
不然我那会肯定能感觉到 相信我
because I would have felt it. Trust me.
我这就去看看 马上回来
I'm just gonna check. I'll be right back.
我们可以现在甩了他
We can ditch him right now.
不 我不能这样直接丢下他
No. I can't do that. I'm not gonna leave him high and dry.
我明白 我看过《与敌共眠》
I get it. I've seen Sleeping with the Enemy.
有些女孩就喜欢男人对她们呼来喝去
Some ladies like a man that bosses them around.
说起来 有时候我得有人踩着我的脸
Hell, sometimes the only way I can get off
才能高♥潮♥
is with a foot on my face.
不 根本不是这回事
No. It's not even like that, okay?
怎么爽就怎么来吧
Whatever floats your boner boat.
我叫的车到了
Oh, that's my Uber.
你要走了吗 等等
You leavin'? Wait.
该死
Fuck.
没有帐篷 到时候我搭个房♥子
There's no tent. I'll make a lean-to.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
咖♥啡♥因♥可真是入门毒品 布莱克 你来吧
I guess caffeine really is a gateway drug. Okay, Blake, your go.
好
Okay. Um... um...
卡罗尔·德宁
Carol Denning.
菜鸟才会选她 这几位女王姐妹
Oh, rookie mistake. The two queenpin sisters,
凡事都处理得跟AV女♥优♥的屁♥眼♥一样干净
they keep their noses cleaner than a porn star's asshole.
再说了C区和D区 已经好几年没出过事了
Plus, C and D block, they haven't had a real bout in years.
不过是时间问题
Only a matter of time.
这所监狱的贫富分化不会持久
This prison's wealth gap is not sustainable.
看来有人听了广播
I guess somebody listened to a podcast.
好了 布莱克 你再选一次
Okay, Blake. You pick again. We're snakin'.
芭芭拉·德宁
Barbara Denning.
给我
Give me that.
-达娅娜·迪亚茨 -警卫杀手
- Dayanara Diaz. - Ooh, the guard killer.
我对她妈有点感觉 再说了 夜哭算三分
I got a thing for her mom. Plus, night crying is three points.
其实是两分
Two points, actual...
不过我不是活动主管了 所以...
But, you know, I'm not the commissioner anymore, so...
矮油 接下来 弗吉尼亚
Aw! Moving right along. Virginia?
帕波·查普曼
Piper Chapman.
真的吗 你选帕波·查普曼干什么
Seriously? What do you want with Piper Chapman?
这特么跟你没关系
That's none of your motherfracking business.
吉尼 你这话跟爆粗差不多了
Wow, Ginge, that's pretty close to cursing.
可别再出现去年那样的事
We don't want an incident like last year, do we?
我知道 去年我把事情搞砸了
I know, I know. I let the poop hit the fan last year.
好 斯蒂法诺维奇呢
Okay. Stefanovic?
妮琪·尼古拉斯
I'll take Nicky Nichols.
操 妈的... 我♥操♥
Fuck! Mother... Shit!
可以啊 听说她很能撕逼
Nice. I hear she's a real pussy slayer.
-操 -选得不错
- Fuck! - Solid pick.
也许... 摩♥门♥教♥都是约瑟夫·史密斯瞎编的
You guys... what if Joseph Smith made it all up?
麦卡洛 到你了
McCullough, your turn.
玛利亚·卢茨
Maria Ruiz.
真♥他♥妈♥乱
Oh, fucking mess.
恶灵之夜不是明天吗
Mischief Night isn't supposed to be until tomorrow.
说到底 恶灵之夜到底是什么
What the hell is Mischief Night, anyway?
在我们家乡 我们的万圣节
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表