剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
早上好呀
Good... morning,
利奇菲尔德重刑监狱
litchfield max!
向新来的姑娘们问声好
And greetings to our new cookies.
惩教署
希望你乖巧听话 别太难缠
We hope you are sweet and not salty.
及时行乐吧 女士们
Carpe diem, ladies,
今天是你所剩人生的开始
Because today is the first day of the rest of your life.
警告
有持械人员
如果你被判的是无期徒刑
And if you're serving life
而今天是你剩下刑期的第一天的话
And this is the first day of the rest of your sentence,
那就已经比昨天要少一天啦
Then that's one less day than yesterday.
通知通知
Announcements. Ding, ding, ding...
厨房♥的工作人员想提醒一下我们
The kitchen ladies want to remind us
她们还得刷我们吃饭用的托盘
That they have to clean off the trays that we eat off of.
所以请对托盘温柔一点吧
So treat those trays with some respect.
对了 那些投诉过我的人也请听好了
And for all of you who have filed complaints against me,
我还有一则通告
I got another announcement.
你们都是大恶魔
You're trolls.
快回桥洞下吃山羊去吧
Go back under your bridge and eat some goats, why don't ya?
我的声音就是我的武器
My voice is my power.
在外面的时候 我一开口
On the outside, when I would talk,
我的丈夫就会说 闭嘴吧 凯西
my husband would say, "shut up, Cathy."
现在可好 我什么都听不见啦
Well, he's not saying anything anymore, is he?
我 绝不闭嘴
And I... I will never shut up.
找到你的声音 姑娘们
Find your voice, people.
拾起你的武器
Claim your power.
每日一课到此结束
That is the lesson for today.
不得携带枪♥支♥或其他武器装备
-吓一跳吧 -我去
- Boo! - O... kay.
混帐东西
You're an asshole.
昨晚睡得好吗 妮琪
Did you sleep okay, Nicky?
这个问题问的好
Interesting question there.
我长时期的抑郁和
Uh, my institutional depression and
梦里的极乐世界
the sweet escape that sleep promises
总能确保我睡的不省人事 但奇怪的是
Usually has me down for the count, but weirdly,
我最近怎么有点失眠了
I have been battling some insomnia lately.
不能怪那个24小时亮着的荧光灯
It couldn't be the 24 hour florescent lighting,
没窗户 或持续的监视
Lack of windows, constant observation
或者是那个残酷而真实的未来
Or... or the very real possibility
我的下半辈子大概都要烂在这了
of spending the rest of my life here
大概就是这个原因吧 你说呢
That's keeping me up, huh?
只要你签了这份声明
Well, as soon as you sign this statement,
我们就会把你转移到普通监狱
we'll get you moved to general population.
至少给你争取到一个有窗的房♥间
We'll get you a window at least.
-行吧 -有什么不合你意的吗
- Okay. - Something not to your liking?
这是我的声明没错吧
It's supposed to be my statement.
我们还可以作一些微调
We can still make small tweaks.
比如这部分说
Uh, this part here, where it says that
"瑞泽尼科夫有绑♥架♥和非法监禁他人的嫌疑"
" Reznikov is guilty of kidnapping and false imprisonment."
这里的"非法监禁"是相对什么而言
So, it's "false imprisonment" as opposed to...
"合法监禁"吗
"true imprisonment"?
妮琪 别耍小聪明
Nicky, stop being a smart-ass.
把字他妈签了吧
Just sign the damn thing.
我不想让你们教我怎么说话
I don't want you putting words in my mouth.
这些只是法律术语
These are just legal terms.
如果我说不是红妈 而是费里达呢
What if, instead of Red, I say it was Frieda?
我告诉你 她才是可疑得可怕
Look, I'm telling you she is shady as fuck.
瑞泽尼科夫是那个联邦法♥院♥要审判的人
Reznikov is the person the feds are building a case against.
你自己也说瑞泽尼科夫是那个
You said yourself Reznikov was the one
把皮斯科特拉骗进来的人
that lured in Piscatella.
你能不能就叫她红妈
Jesus. Will you just call her Red, okay?
-在声明里吗 -不不
- in the statement? - No. No.
就现在 她是我的朋友
Just now. You know, she's my friend, so...
我能不能再跟她聊一次
What if I just talk to her, uh, one more time
看看还有没有什么别的选择 行吗
and - and see if there's any other options, okay?
你觉得还会有比
You think there's a better deal
取消能判七十年的涉毒指控更好的条件吗
than getting 70 years' worth of drug charges dropped?
你还想让人家付你钱不成
You want 'em to pay you, too?
跟瑞泽尼科夫谈是
Talking to Reznikov is the worst thing
你现在能做出最糟糕的选择 妮琪
that you can do right now, Nicky.
如果她能在你签字之前签署认罪协议
If she accepts a plea deal before you sign this,
那我们谈的条件就作废了
then this deal's off the table.
而且你还要在这个屎地方里多呆70年
Yeah, and you're facing another 70 years in this shithole.
老天 我知道 别说了
My god, I know. Okay. Just stop telling me what to do.
-我懒得和你扯皮了 -太好了
- You know what, I don't have time for this bullshit. - Oh, okay.
妮琪 助理检察官的条件
Nicky, the deal from the AUSA
到晚上五点之前有效
is on the table until 5:00 p.M.
我们要回城里了
We're heading back to the city now.
我以为我们会在州北多待会儿 散散步什么
I thought we were gonna stay upstate, go for a hike.
我已经开始胃反流了 我可不要得莱姆病
Babe, I've already got reflux, I am not getting lyme disease.
至于你 你想在这儿呆一辈子的话
And you, my dear, wanna stay here the rest of your life?
我也无话可说
I don't know what to tell you.
"在巴兰和他会说话的驴子的故事里"
"and it is in the story of Balaam and his talking donkey that--"
别吞字
Don't swallow your words.
"当年的诅咒成为了
"what once was to be a curse became
犹太人的福祉"
a blessing for the jewish people."
这真的是六号♥吗
This is a six, really?
这款尺码偏小 是法国码
It runs small. It's french.
那给我拿一条
Well, then get me a dress
不是铁了心让美国人蛋疼的国家进口的裙子来
From a country that isn't determined to make americans feel bad.
别停啊宝贝 别耸肩 要有目光交流
Don't stop, darling. Shoulders down, eye contact.
"说到幸福
"speaking of blessings,
我想感谢我的母亲 她是众人的楷模"
I want to thank my mother, who's a role model to everyone--"
别说楷模 凸显我不是个模特
Don't say role model. It points out I'm not a model-model.
就说我是灵感吧
Say I'm an inspiration.
"感谢我的父亲
"thanks to my father, les,
爱泼斯坦拉比 帕米拉·施韦德"
to rabbi Epstein, Pamela Schwaid--"
你为什么感谢帕米拉
Why are you thanking Pamela?
因为她害得我和你♥爸♥离婚吗
For breaking up my marriage to your father?
准确的说应该是吉纳维芙
Technically, that was Genevieve.
我感谢帕米拉是因为她校对了我的讲稿
I'm thanking Pamela for proofreading my speech,
到希伯来语学校接我 还有请音乐主持人
For picking me up from hebrew school and for getting the dj.
为年满13岁的犹太女孩举♥行♥的成人仪式
行吧 反正是你的受诫礼
Fine, it's your bat mitzvah.
我只要求你别给我在众人面前丢脸
I'm just asking you not to shame me in front of everyone I know.
还有那句 "有时候
And what was that whole "sometimes
你得相信一只会说话的驴" 是什么意思
you have to trust a talking ass"?
ass也有屁♥股♥ 混♥蛋♥的意思
爸爸觉得那个听上去很滑稽
Dad thought it was funny.
屁♥股♥那个词也有驴的意思
Ass is another word for donkey.
也可以用来指代你♥爸♥ 给我换了
It's also another word for your father. Change it.
还是换回那条法国的吧
No. Let's go back to the french one.
拿大一♥码♥ 妈的
A size up. God damn it.
好的 您稍等
Yes, of course.
我答应你 试完这条我们就给你挑裙子
I promise, after this, we'll look for a dress for you.
顺便把你那头乱发也拉拉直
Maybe get that mop on your head flat ironed.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了谁 -我没有
- So who'd you rat out? - Nobody.
每个早出来的婊♥子♥都告了密
Every bitch that got out early ratted out somebody else.
所以你出♥卖♥♥♥了谁
So who did you rat out?
我他妈不是小人
I'm no fuckin' rat.
他妈的给了十年加刑
Took a plea for ten fuckin' years.
他们这群杂种说我是暴♥乱♥组织者
Them cocksuckers said I was a riot organizer.
你判了多久
How much time you got?
六个月
Six months.
你这个瘦猴子都上电视了
Your skinny ass was on tv,
却说我是组织者 操
and I'm the fuckin' organizer? Fuck.
肯定又是什么白人特权了
That's some white privilege bullshit right there.
你在礼堂挟持人♥质♥的时候挺有组织能力的
You seemed pretty organized in the chapel with the hostages.
-贱♥人♥ 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 -没有
- bitch, you rat me out? - no.
天呐
Jesus.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
-他们有饶了你吗 -当然没有
-You got a quarter? -Of course I don't have a quarter.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表