剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
指控
谋杀
暴♥乱♥领导者
是 长官 我明白时间紧迫
Yes, sir, I am aware of the time-sensitive--
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
不 长官 我们绝不会
No, sir, we would never--
-我跟你说点事 -我明白
- I'm gonna tell you something... - I understand.
你别生气
I don't want you to take offense.
你的早餐闻起来像屁♥眼♥里抠出来的
Your breakfast smells like the inside of an asshole.
完全没生气
None taken.
当然 州长 我保证我们会全力
Of course, Governor, I assure you, we're doing everything--
是 我明白 听清楚了
Yes. I understand. Loud and clear. Okay.
指控
谋杀
暴♥乱♥领导者
长官
Sir?
我们的时间又被缩短了
Okay! So... our timeline's been chopped again.
只剩不到一周时间交差
We've got less than a week to deliver.
-一周吗 -不到一周
- A week? - Under a week.
州长正为“关爱警♥察♥”运动伤脑筋呢
The governor's got Blue Lives Matter crawling up his ass
警♥察♥游说团的人
along with police lobbying groups,
死亡狱警的家人都加入进来了
the families of the dead guards.
他们都想看到罪犯被起诉
They all wanna see charges.
联邦监狱希望在美国公民自♥由♥联盟开始搞事之前解决此事
And BOP wants this over before the ACLU starts heavy sniffing,
到时候媒体又要开始
giving the media another reason
播犯人烧辣奇多抗♥议♥的视频
to run that clip of the burning Cheetos.
综上所述
Put it all together,
我们手上拿着一颗点着了的裹屎炸♥弹♥
we're holding lit dynamite with shit smeared on it.
我不明白 我们什么时候有权
I don’t understand. When are we supposed
去审那些已经转去俄亥俄监狱的犯人了
to interview the inmates that went to the Ohio facility?
-这个点着的裹屎炸♥弹♥怎么办 -这个...
- What to do with shit-smeared dynamite? - Well, I--
拿到俄亥俄去吗
Take it to Ohio?
俄亥俄当地人员会拿到口供的
Locals in Ohio will get statements,
但我们主要靠你俩得到的狱警的证词
but we'll mostly be relying on the CO statements you two got,
还有这里囚犯的证词
and the testimony of the inmates here.
这场暴♥乱♥里的所有人
No one who was in that riot,
不管参与与否 都回不了低级别监狱了
whether they participated or not, goes back to Minimum.
联邦监狱说他们至少要对五人提出严重指控
And BOP says they need at least five inmates to eat big charges.
所以今天就要结束迪亚茨的抗辩
So, we'll finalize Diaz's plea today,
这堆人里要挑一个判无期徒刑
and from this bunch we'll owe a life sentence for murder,
无期 无期 十年以上 十年以上
还有三个暴♥乱♥领导者 至少判十年
and three minimum tens for the riot leaders.
这是什么味道
What am I smelling?
杰基让我去看营养科医生
Jackie has me seeing a nutritionist.
恶心死了 赶紧拿走
It's horrendous. Make it go away.
我们就简单点吧
Let's make this easier on ourselves.
长官 狱警证词中没有
Sir, none of the CO statements
说到塔莎·杰弗逊是...
pointed at Tasha Jefferson being responsible--
有关系吗 视频里看到的就是她
Like it matters. She's the face people saw in the videos.
你们俩得填上暴♥乱♥领导者的另两个
You two need to fill out the other riot slots.
狱警证词里有说到谁
Who'd the CO statements point to?
曼多萨 卢茨有被提到
In this group, there were mentions of Mendoza,
可能还有弗洛雷斯
Ruiz, maybe Flores.
确保弄到足够证据能至少指控一个
Make sure you got enough to indict at least one of them.
起诉一个拉拉 怎么样
Let's prosecute a rainbow, shall we?
我还是能闻到 这味道简直人神共愤
I can still smell it. That is fucking ungodly.
这味道可以用来逼供犯人了
We could use it to torture inmates into confessions.
一直这么有创意 阮 很棒
Always thinking, Nguyen. Nice.
你们把苏珊娜带去哪了
Where y'all take Suzanne?
苏珊娜在哪
Where is Suzanne at?
你要我帮你闭嘴吗
You need some help shutting that mouth?
抱歉 不用了
I'm sorry. I'm good.
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - I'm good.
好
Okay.
美味姐
Taystee!
T 看我这 该死的
T! Look at me, God damn it!
"亲爱的美味姐..." 不行
"Dear Taystee..." Shit!
不能写她的名字
Writin' her name...
"大块头被杀了
"Giant killed.
警♥察♥栽赃我们"
Cops framing us."
锻炼时间 犯人
Exercise hour, inmate.
一个用新陈代谢补充下自己精力的机会
An opportunity to replenish your resources with physical renewal.
手伸出来
Hands.
手
Hands.
上周有个普通牢房♥里有个女的被划了脸
Girl in Gen Pop got her face slashed last week.
还是小心点好
Can't be too careful.
我的腿有时候好麻
My leg gets numb sometimes.
坐太久了
You know, I’ve been sitting for too long.
你得多活动一下
You need to stay more active.
防范于未然
Let alone more proactive.
这是成功人士的第一个好习惯
It's the first habit of highly successful people.
我有个在密歇根的阿姨得了痛风
You know, I got an aunt from Michigan, had gout.
她肯定就是这样
I bet that's what happened to her.
还是要防范于未然才好
Couldn't get more proactive.
和她喜欢吃内脏完全没关系
Nothing to do with her love of organ meats.
走
Come on.
T
T.
你要正式起诉她吗 警长
Do you intend to charge her formally, Captain?
那要看可伦坡警尉了 那是他的案子
It's up to Lieutenant Columbo. It's his case.
我从没见过这么粗的
I've never seen one this big before.
简直像恐龙 黑色大恐龙巨♥屌♥♥
It's like a dinosaur! A big, black dinosaur cock!
你要用你那大屌♥撑开我的小♥穴♥吗...
You're gonna stretch out my tiny pussy with that...
消停点
Knock it off!
就像在上体育课一样
It's a goddamn PE class out there.
别拍球了 这么早吵什么吵
Stop bouncing the ball! It's too early for that kind of noise!
在12点23分了 上班去
It’s 12:23. Go to work!
关你屁事啊
Not that it's any of your business,
我现在是带薪停职
but I am on paid suspension.
-愿意骗你就骗吧 -我没撒谎
- If you're just gonna lie to me about it. - I am not lying!
情况复杂得很
It's a complicated situation
我承受的打击你根本不了解
that I am taking the hit for that you will not understand!
别打你的破球了
So now stop disturbing the entire neighborhood
影响附近所有人
with your stupid racket!
把我的小♥穴♥都撑坏了
Stretch out my tiny pussy.
吃屌♥吧你
Eat a dick.
在这等着 医生会给你的脸开一点止痛药
Wait here. They'll get you some Tylenol for your face.
而且对你的眼袋
And it would also do wonders
会有神奇的效果
for those bags under your eyes...
-罗娜 罗娜 -不许插队 毒虫
- Lorna? Lorna! - No cuts, basehead.
我只是想找我朋友
I'm trying to get to my friend.
关我屁事吗 毒虫
I'm 'posed to give a fuck, basehead?
你们为什么一直说毒虫
Why do you keep saying “basehead"?
这妞吸多了 都忘了叫什么了
She smoked so much rock she forgot what they call the shit.
你们说我是瘾君子吗
Are you calling me a crackhead?
没错贱♥人♥ 你把脑袋里的词汇表烧糊了吗
Yes, bitch! You smoke up your whole vocabulary?
-她没吸过可♥卡♥因♥ -谢谢
- She ain't a crackhead. - Thank you.
你是翠斯塔吧 我们以前常在
Trista, right? We used to smoke meth together
95路旁的查克E奶酪一起吸冰♥毒♥
near the Chuck E. Cheese off 95.
各位 这是翠斯塔 米奇表哥他妈
Check it out. It's Trista. Mikey's cousin's mom.
你现在有几个孩子 翠斯塔
How many kids you got now, Trista?
我不是翠斯塔
I'm not Trista.
-罗娜 -抱歉 我没兴趣
- Lorna! - I'm sorry, I'm not interested.
罗娜 是我啊 查普曼
Lorna, it's me. It's Chapman.
是你啊 别担心 你看起来挺好的
Of course! Don't worry, you look fine.
你怎么样
How are you?
我不是太好 这里太奇怪了
I'm not so great. It's very different here.
这些女孩都是神经病
These girls are psychos.
你不小心瞅她们一眼
They will come at you
她们就会打你
for just looking at them wrong.
和我睡上下铺的那位 一天拉四次大便
And my bunkie, she does four poops a day.
四次
Four.
你看见艾利克斯了吗 她和你一辆车吗
Have you seen Alex? Was she on your bus?
没 不是因为我看了一圈没看到她
No. Not that I was lookin' around a whole bunch.
我光顾着小声地哭
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表