剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你可能要问我怎么上网看维♥基♥百♥科♥的
How did I get access to Wikipedia on the Internet, you might ask?
搞笑的很
Funnily enough,
从手♥机♥上 你偷运进来的那个
on a cell phone... that you smuggled in.
所以我想踢足球
So I'm thinking kickball.
他们过去在这有这个的 我看了照片
They used to have it here. I saw some pictures.
我想是时候把它弄回来了
I think it's time to bring it back.
当然
Sure.
嘿 你知道吗 巴蒂森刚挨刀了
Hey, you know, Badison just got shivved
他们要把放风时间分开 不过为什么不呢
and they're separating the rec times. But yeah, why not?
嘿 既然我还在岗位上
Hey, while I'm at it,
不如我看看能不能帮你们女囚犯装个步♥枪♥打靶场呢
why don't I see if I can install a rifle range for you ladies, too?
- 啊 - 对
- Huh? - Yeah.
好了 查普曼 就因为你持有手♥机♥我就能让你吃不了兜着走
Okay, Chapman, I could bust your ass for possession of a phone.
之后呢 我被记过 然后去禁闭室关几天
Mmm-hmm. And then what? I get a shot, spend a few days in Ad Seg?
你会失去你的工作
You would lose your job.
也许会被抓起来
Maybe even get arrested.
我想玩踢球
I want to play kickball.
自从三年级起我就对踢皮球有欢乐的回忆
I have very fond memories of it from third grade.
踢皮球
Kickball.
我看看能不能做到
I'll see what I can do.
你们都太逊了
Youse fucking suck.
我想和你单独谈谈
I need to talk to you. Alone.
天啊 沃斯 为什么你如此着迷于我
God, Vause, why are you so obsessed with me?
我不想再玩下去了 我欠你现在还了
I am done playing games. I owed you a favor, and now I'm done.
冷静 冷静
Chill, chill.
是你把钱放进我小卖♥♥部的账户吗
Did you put that money in my commissary?
你之所以这么恼火是因为一大堆钱砸到你头上
You're upset 'cause a big chunk of money fell into your lap?
全当是订婚礼物 又不让你还
Consider it an engagement gift. No strings attached.
我就不干 好吗
I'm not doing it, okay?
你就是想拉我入伙 到此为止吧
This thing that you're trying to rope me into? It ends now.
她一不停地说 我不能回去 我不能回到最高安全等级监狱
She kept saying, "I can't go back there. I can't go back to Max."
然后我每次都无视她
And I looked past it over and over again.
现在我包着头巾在这外面 跟一群无所事事的人什么都不做
Now, I'm out here in a do-rag, doing nothing with do-nothings.
- 无意冒犯 - 不要紧
- No offense. - None taken.
我们也不愿意出来闲逛
We wouldn't hang out with us either.
她在里面吃着布丁 享用着鲜果和酸奶
And she's in there with the pudding, and fresh fruit and... the yogurt.
好吧 真是招人恨
Okay, now that part is super effed-up.
对吧 我们在受折磨的时候 那个婊♥子♥就不应该享受特殊待遇
Right? That bitch should not be getting perks while we suffer.
是啊 我们也应该享受特殊待遇
Yeah, we should get perks, too.
不 她应该遭点罪
No. She should suffer.
怎么感觉你和这个婊♥子♥有深仇大恨
Feels like you have a serious veranda against this bitch.
没错 仇大了去了 而且我知道不只我一个人跟她有仇
I do. All the "V" words. And I know I'm not the only one.
你好像在这里待了一段时间了
You look like you've been in here awhile.
我在找一个女的
I'm looking for a woman.
我们不都是吗 姐们
Aren't we all, sister?
我想找里面的一个人
There's someone in here I'm trying to find.
你听说里面有谁跟别人结了仇吗
Have you heard of anyone in here with a vendetta?
很久之前的怨恨或者过节也算
I'll also accept enduring grudge or longstanding beef.
当然 在两年前
Definitely. Two years ago,
有人从我牢房♥里偷走了一罐牛肉罐头
somebody stole a can of Beefaroni from my cell
留下了一罐字母汤 没人想喝那个烂东西
and replaced it with alphabet soup. Nobody wants that letter shit.
当然 那种汤就像汤中的家庭作业
Of course. That's like the homework of soup.
没错
Exactly.
从那以后我就一直想找到并杀死那个婊♥子♥
And I've been trying to find and kill that bitch ever since.
三十年前 机车女弗里达 在这里骗了一个白♥痴♥
Thirty years ago, this biker gal, Frieda, duped some idiot in here--
我不知道你在说什么 但如果是我
I don't know what you're talking about. But if I did,
我不会叫那个囚犯白♥痴♥
I wouldn't call that inmate an idiot.
小心点 朗约翰西里弗
Watch yourself, Long John Silver.
我刚刚还可以吧
Did I do okay?
我的意思是 其实我以前没做过采访
I mean, I've never really officially done an interview before.
- 嗯 - 我回答的还算机智吧 我有胡扯吗
- Mmm. - Did I sound smart? Did I ramble?
天啊 我希望刚才没有胡扯
God, I hope I did not ramble.
呃 我有胡扯吗
Uh, I guess I rambled.
你满嘴跑火车
You run your mouth a lot.
什么
Excuse me?
是的 你觉得自己很机智
Yeah. You think you're smart,
实则满嘴跑火车 所以你才进了这里
then you run your mouth and that's how you end up where you are.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
是你让我来做采访的
You're the one who told me to do the interview.
我以为你要谈这个案子
I thought you were gonna talk about the case.
没想到你把我们全都搞臭了
Didn't think you were gonna shit on all of us.
他问我有什么感受吗
He was asking me what it's like.
每天都像活在地狱里 对吧
It's hell every day, right?
你能想明白吗 那些守卫 狱警 我们全都跟你待在里面
Guess what? The guards? CO's? We're right in here with you.
考虑到目前的情况 我们大多数人都在尽力做到最好
Most of us are trying to do our best, given the circumstances.
行了 塔米卡
Come on, Tamika.
你看到我是怎么被对待的了
You see how I'm being treated.
这些人也叫做到最好吗
This is people doing their best?
我冒了那么大的风险 就是为了帮你 你就这样干
I stuck out my neck for you. To help you. And this is how you do?
我不是说
I wasn't talking about...
我不是说你 不是的
I wasn't talking about you. I wasn't.
天啊 拜托
God, please.
我说的是他们
I was talking about them.
是啊 好吧 我就是他们中的一员
Yeah, well, I am them.
我不知道怎么跟你说 我不喜欢吃腰果
I don't know how to tell you. I just don't fuck with cashews.
但这些是顶级的坚果
But those are, like, the top nut.
你打开一包混合坚果
I mean, you open up a bag of mixed nuts
就想找到一个腰果
and you hope for a cashew.
嗯嗯 我就不想
Mmm-mmm, not me.
我打开一包混合坚果 希望里面有葵花籽
I open a bag of mixed nuts and I hope to get sunflower seeds.
那不是坚果 疯子
That's not a nut, nut.
闭嘴
Shut up.
腰果也不是啊
Well, neither is a cashew.
是核果 核加果
It's a drupe. D-R-U-P-E.
我跟火车上让我焚香的
I learned from the Rasta...
那个拉斯塔法里教♥徒♥学的
...making me incense from the train. Uh.
- 什么鬼 - 坏了
- The fuck? - Shit!
- 你应该锁门的 - 我以为你会锁的
- You were supposed to lock the door. - I thought you were.
- 骗人 - 我 我
- You lying. - I... I...
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
嗯 欢迎光临斯托基餐厅
Um, welcome to Storky's,
这里供应新式饼干汉堡和肉汁包
home of the new Biscuit Burger and Gravy Bundle.
您要 需要帮忙吗 迈克尔·斯宾塞
May I... Can I help you, Michael Spence?
喂 你能帮我一下吗
Ay, yo, can you help me out?
我不清楚 如果是汉堡 如果是跟汉堡相关的事
I don't know. If it's burger... If it's burger-related.
我需要钱
I need the money.
- 呃 什么 - 钱
- Uh, what? - The money.
把收银台的钱都给我 快点
Give me the fucking register money. Hurry up!
- 听着 听着 - 给我
- Look... Look--- Give me the...
好的 迈克尔 听着 我想给你
Okay. Michael, listen, I want to, but I gotta tell you,
但我必须告诉你 我要是这么晚打开这个抽屉
if I open up this drawer this late,
就会触发警报和摄像机 好吗
it's gonna set off all the police alarms and video cameras, okay?
该死 那
Shit. Then...
那把你的鞋给我
Then give me your Js!
什么
What?
乔丹鞋 你穿的那个 我都看见了
The Jordans. On your feet. I seen 'em.
别这样 拜托 这是新款8
Come on, please. These are the new eights--
快点他妈把乔丹鞋给我
Just give me the fucking Jordans!
伙计 这是黑人对黑人的罪行 简直太扯了
Man, this is some black-on-black crime. This is bullshit!
你本可以去抢劫某个白种婊♥子♥ 亏我们还一起上过社会课程呢
You could've robbed some white bitch. We was in social studies together.
啊 他妈的给我闭嘴
Ah! Shut the fuck up!
我盯着你呢 快点
And I'm watching you, all right?
所以别按下任何按钮 别耍花招
So don't be pressing no buttons or no shit.
拜托 天啊
Golly, man!
塔莎 哦 我的天啊
Tasha. Oh, my God.
- 你没事啊 - 有事
- You okay? - No.
那个黑鬼刚刚偷了我的鞋子 我踩到了湿湿的东西
The nigga just stole my shoes, and I stepped in something wet.
是肉汁吗
Is that gravy?
你像个小婊♥子♥一样时在地上撒尿了
Or you piss on the floor when you was acting like a little bitch?
哦 你♥妈♥的♥ 他有枪啊
Oh, fuck you. He had a gun.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表