剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我妈妈说不行
My mom said no.
我发誓我努力了
I tried, I swear.
她现在好不容易开始想要当一个遵纪守法的好人
She picked right now to be this good, lawful person
开天辟地头一回啊
for the first time in her life.
或者我们可以找别人啊 你有没有家人啊 哥哥什么的
Maybe we could find somebody else. You got family or a brother?
我谁都没有
I got no one.
搞不来货 我就没有价值了
Without product, I got nothing to offer in here,
所以趁你成为被我拖累的攻击目标之前 赶紧离我远点吧
so it's best to walk away before you're a target by association.
之前在监狱里 我听说他们训练了一只鸡跳过栅栏
At camp, I heard that they trained a chicken to come through the fence.
我们不去外面
We don't go outside.
是 但是姑娘们说他们要重新开始玩踢球游戏
No. But the girls were saying that they're gonna bring back kickball.
你难道还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
如果有办法带东西进来 我早就想到了
If there was a way to bring shit in, I would've thought of it.
有时候你就是要先说一个愚蠢的想法才能你想到一个更好的
Sometimes you gotta say dumb ideas to get to a good one.
你就那么想吸毒吗
You want drugs that bad?
你是有多绝望啊
Are you that fucking desperate?
不是因为毒品
It's not about the drugs.
你要逼我说出来吗
Are you gonna make me say it?
你一直对我不错
You've been nice to me.
我不想一个人
I don't wanna be alone.
靠
Shit.
我是该道歉 还是就别明说了
Is it better if I say sorry or just not address it?
哦 没事 我也 高♥潮♥了 好多次了
Oh, it's cool. I came, like, a bunch of times, too.
真的吗
Really?
当然不是了 傻蛋 你也就三秒钟就射了
No, stupid. That took, like, three seconds.
我给你做了早餐
I made you breakfast.
- 是巧克力的 不是菠菜的 - 哦
- It's a chocolate one, not spinach. - Oh.
你可以带着箱子去上班
Maybe you could take a container to work.
另外的警卫可能会有兴趣呢
The other guards might like it.
你知道吗 我敢打赌那些人一定会为之疯狂
You know what? I bet the guys would go nuts for it.
你知道 你或许会得到三个新的客户
You know, you might even get, like, three new customers.
是啊 太好了 三个
Yeah. Great. Three. Hmm.
我马上就会有自己的家了
I'll have my own place in no time.
我说过 你想在这里呆多长时间都可以
Hey, I told you, you can stay here as long as you need.
这里对我和孩子们来说太小了 而且 你奶奶也住在这
This ain't big enough for me and my kids. Plus, your grandmother lives here.
但她从不出来
Yeah, but she never comes out.
听着 我大概七点的时候回来
Listen, I'm gonna be back around 7:00.
如果你想做晚餐的话
In case maybe you wanna make dinner.
不是搅拌机做的那种
Not in a blender.
不要太辣的 奶奶的胃受不了
And nothing too spicy. That aggravates Nana's night reflux.
好了
Okay.
再一次
Again.
刚刚很不错
That was so good.
你的律动真好 那是最好的课了
Wow. You're in the groove. I think that was the best class yet.
最多算得上可以排得上前三
It was maybe top three. At most.
我们要聊一聊
We gotta talk.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
不知道是该跟你事后道歉
I didn't know if it was better to apologize to you after the fact
还是假装没有发生过
or pretend like it didn't happen.
我说的不是那个
Uh, I wasn't talking about that.
不是吗 我也不是 我们说的是什么
No? I mean, me, neither. What are we talking about?
是这个帮派的事 完全失去控制了
It's this gang shit. It's out of control.
无意冒犯 但狱警完全无作为
And no offense, but the COs are doing nothing
里面的人们真的很受欺负
and people are getting really hurt in here.
我们也不是什么都没做
I wouldn't say we're not doing nothing.
我们取消了群体混合的院子 关了单独监禁
I mean, we canceled mixed yard and put Swope in the SHU.
如果是自己人打自己人这完全没用的 现在已经是完全内部混战了
That don't matter when C's attacking C. It's gone intra-block now.
我会好好看看的
I will definitely look into that.
我也会跟临时狱长说一下
And I will talk to the interim warden,
即使我很确定她根本不会鸟这种事
even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a flying fuck.
怎么说
Well...
你是有魅力的人
you got charm.
好好利用
Use it.
你至少比他大十五岁
You know, you're at least 15 years too old for him.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
如果你还要再上那个课
If you ever go into that class again,
我就让施卢蒂在你睡觉时切断你的甲状腺
I'll have Shruti cut out your thyroid in your sleep.
她就差一次考试就能当耳鼻喉科的医生了
She was one test away from being an ENT surgeon.
懂我的意思吗
Feel me?
这些书你都要吗
You need all these books?
那律师说的话我一点也不懂
I didn't know half the words those lawyers were saying.
我感觉在就像《波士顿风云》里的一幕一样
It was like a scene out of Boston Legal.
然后这个起诉官女士来找我
And then this prosecutor lady was coming for me.
想要把我说成某种复仇的怪物
She tried to paint me as some... revenge monster.
说什么被体制给搞崩溃了 去他妈的
Broken by the system, my ass.
也有好人站在你这边啊
You got good people on your side, too.
你说你的律师超级聪明
You said your lawyer was hella smart.
不知道光聪明够不够
I don't know if that's enough.
听见卡普托说我的那些话感觉很好
It was nice to hear all those things that Mr. Caputo was saying about me.
在我和他经历了这么多事以后
After all that him and I had been through,
他还能那样挺身而出
for him to step up like that, man...
他是个好人
He's a good egg.
你还好吗
Hey! Are you okay?
我得跟你说点事
I gotta tell you something.
真的很不好 塔莎
It's real bad, T.
好了 你知道可以跟我说的
Come on, now. You know you can tell me.
我
I...
我有个女儿
I got a daughter.
哦
Oh.
这很棒啊
Look, that's cool.
她多大了
I mean, how old is she?
十三
Thirteen.
她都不知道我是她妈妈
She doesn't even know she's my kid.
她以为我是她姐姐
She thinks she's my sister.
听着 这种事常有的 好吗
Look, that happens. All right?
有的人还会觉得索兰格是碧昂斯的女儿呢(其实是妹妹)
Some people think that Solange is Beyoncé's daughter.
孩子他爸也不知道
I didn't even tell the dad, neither.
而我为了保护自己说了这个谎
Instead, I lied to protect myself.
他还在外面游手好闲 完全不知道要发生什么事
He out there walking around, no clue what could hit him.
我在这假装什么都没有发生
I'm in here pretending like it didn't even happen.
在生活里就像
Going on in life like... like...
就像什么都不是一样
Like nothing.
对不起 塔莎 对不起我骗了你
I'm sorry, T. I'm sorry I lied to you.
我不是个好人
I'm not a good person.
不
No.
- 我不是个好人 - 我了解你
- I'm not a good person. - I know you. All right?
你有很多优秀的内在 你是有理由的
There is so much good in you. You had your reasons.
我不是个好人 塔莎
I'm not a good person, T.
不是这样的 你是
No. All right? No. No.
你也是个好人
You are a good egg, too.
我不是个好人 塔莎
I'm not a good person, T.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
如果你♥他♥妈♥能接电♥话♥的话 你就知道了
If you'd answer your fucking phone, I would tell you.
我他妈找不着了 估计是放在我扔毛巾的箱子里了
I can't fucking find it. It's probably in a box with my towels.
我要搬家了 记得吗 你把我放逐到了密苏里
I'm moving, remember? You banished me to Missouri.
我应该连话都不让你说
I should've banished you from opening your mouth,
但我没想到我还要封住这个
I didn't think I needed to tape that shut.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说怎么当一个好员工 乔
I am talking about being a good employee, Joe!
站在公♥司♥的立场想一想
Toeing the company line
不要每次都和帮你付账单的人上♥床♥
and not fucking the people who pay your checks in every turn.
接受一个底层的工作怎么就没站在公♥司♥里立场了
How is taking a bottom-feeding job not toeing the company line?
杰克·皮尔森亲自给我打电♥话♥问我
Jack Pearson personally called me to ask me
为什么你在塔莎·杰弗逊的辩护人名单之列
why you were on the defense witness list for Tasha Jefferson.
你这件事办的让我想不炒掉你都难
You are making me look like a fucking idiot for not firing you.
你是想让我被开除吗
Are you trying to get me fired?
琳达 这和你没关系
Linda, it's not about you.
我只是想为那个女孩做件好事
I am trying to do the right thing by that girl.
这不是什么好事 乔
Well, this isn't about the right thing, Joe.
别再假装你是什么人上人了
And stop acting like you're above all this.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表