剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
快走 快点
Let's go! Move it!
- 奶奶再见 - 什么
- Bye, Nana! - What?
新的一年 新的篇章咯
New year, new chapter.
这可比你弄进来的那玩意好多了
This is so much better than the shit you was bringing in.
这才一个月你就厉害的飞起了啊
One month in and you're already bragging?
这都是好货
It's good shit.
我们可以扩大市场
We could expand our market.
卖♥♥给弗罗里达区和C区的婊♥子♥们
Sell it to Florida and those Cunt-Blockers.
别急啊 姐们 我们现在又是芭比的心腹了
Whoa there, Chapo. We're back on Barb's good side.
我们这边的需求都还满足不过来呢
We can't even keep up with demand on our side.
你还想去敌人窝里做生意去了
You wanna start selling in enemy territory?
她们不是敌人 是顾客
I don't see enemies, I see customers.
我们还是先把自己这边弄好了吧 行吗
Let's tend our own garden for now. Okay?
- 这能行的对吧 - 可以的
- This is gonna work, right? - Mmm.
不给钱 没有货
No money, no more.
她需要输入这行数字 然后就直接到她卡里了
She needs to enter the numbers and it goes straight onto her card.
都在里面了 除了小费
It's all there. Except the gratuity.
小费我现在亲自给你
This I'm gonna give you now, in person.
好了 姑娘们 动起来
All right, girls, get your bounce on!
放轻松 跟上节奏
Whoo! Get loose! Get your bounce on!
我们现在要来做动作了 我们要去哪里呢
Okay, we're gonna do a top rock. And where we gonna go?
推出去 拉进来
Out, in. Out, in.
出去 进来 再出去
And out. In, out.
现在要做铰链动作了 我们要向上 再下来
We're gonna do a hinge. On hinge, we're gonna go up and down!
把自己从地面上拉起来
Pull yourself up off the ground.
这课残疾人也没法上啊
This class ain't handicap accessible.
对劲 踢 踢 换边 踢
Oh, yeah! Kick, kick, switch, kick!
得了吧
Oh. Come on!
- 坏迪逊 坏迪逊 坏迪逊 - 听不到哦
- Badison! Badison! Badison! - Still can't hear you.
坏迪逊 坏迪逊 坏迪逊 坏迪逊
Badison! Badison! Badison! Badison!
快快 等一下
Hurry, hurry, hurry! No, wait.
这不算 再来一次
That don't count. Do it again.
不是啊 我们在混战啊
No, we're just scrimmaging.
我只是假动作啊 再来一次
And I'm just calling the moves. Again!
你说的有道理
You're right.
你们想更厉害 我很欣赏
You wanna get better? I applaud that.
来吧
Okay, let's go!
牛逼
Toosh!
屌♥
Boom!
卢沙克 把梯子再搬回来吧
Luschek, we need the ladder again.
听我说 我可以继续接电♥话♥之类的
Look, I can keep picking up the phones and shit,
但我的舞蹈是艺术 好吗 我感觉被利用 并且不被尊重
but my dance is my art, okay? I feel exploited and unappreciated.
卢沙克 收到吗
Luschek, do you copy?
你找别人吧
Find someone else.
我他妈收到了 闭嘴吧
Yeah, I fucking copy. Shut up.
麦卡洛 开门
McCullough! Open the door.
你好啊
What's up?
别吐槽我
Shut up.
干嘛 我是搬梯子的 又不是爬梯子的
What? I'm the ladder bringer, not the ladder climber.
整个监狱就这么一个球吗
Is this really the only ball in this entire prison?
妈的 好像娱乐中心柜子里还有六个呢 我怎么没想到
Shit. There was, like, six more in the Rec closet. Why didn't I think of that?
估计你忙着想别的事情吧
Probably other things on your mind.
这个球也得弄下来 上去吧 查普曼
This one still needs to come down. Up you go, Chapman.
什么 认真的吗
What? Seriously?
我不信任她 或者任何人
Well, I don't trust her. Or anyone.
去拿球吧 妞
Go get 'em, roomie!
这是回到未来里面的同款鞋吗
Are those like the ones in Back to the Future?
对呗 我还买♥♥了悬浮滑板
Damn straight. Also bought the hoverboard.
但是悬浮滑板好像有点扯淡
Even though the hoverboard's kind of bullshit,
因为并不能真的悬浮起来
'cause it doesn't actually hover.
现在我在攒钱买♥♥德罗宁的鞋呢
Now I'm saving up for the DeLorean.
你怎么突然变的麦克弗莱那么有钱了
How'd you get to be rich Marty McFly all of a sudden?
娱乐中心付钱更多吗 如果是的话我也要去
Does Rec pay extra? 'Cause if it does, I need in.
你不是开顺风车呢吗
Thought you were Lyfting.
谁能想到乘客不喜欢我一边开车一边哭啊
Turns out passengers don't like it when you cry while driving.
反正 娱乐中心工资也不多
Yeah, well, Rec pays shit.
你要是想挣钱
If you wanna make money,
你就得赢梦幻狱友的终极大奖
gotta win the pot at the end of the Fantasy Inmate rainbow.
梦幻育有已经结束了 卢沙克
Fantasy Inmate's over, Luschek.
各个区都开始分批出来活动以后我们就没人得分了
Nobody scored any points since the blocks got separate yard times.
除了阿尔瓦雷斯
Except for Alvarez.
他因为轻微犯规扣得分都挣老钱了
He's fuckin' Moneyballing that shit on minor infractions.
外面有一个真正的踢球场
There is a real kickball field out there.
真的哦
No shit.
这样我们就可以在草地上而不是在水泥地上滑来滑去了
We could be skidding on grass instead of concrete.
你知道我为了自我防护穿了多少衣服吗
Know how much of my uniform I've had to pick out of my skin?
地面都结冰了 估计那上面比这里还硬
Ground's frozen. Probably harder out there than in here.
但外面有阳谷和空气
But there is sun and air.
和美丽的大树 遥远的大树
And a glimpse of trees, way in the distance.
但是那个场地封闭的不牢固 知道吗
But the field's not properly secured, all right?
- 还会出现地鼠 - 我们可以在外面打一场真正的比赛
- And there's this gopher problem--- We could play a real game out there.
C区对D区 会很振奋人心的
C-Block versus D-Block. It could be very motivational.
我已经做了很多了 就算在别人看来都是这样
Look, I'm already doing a lot. Even by other people's standards.
我真不敢相信我和噶普曼竟然会同意同一件事情
I can't believe Gapman and I actually agree on something.
但我不得不说 这可是个绝妙的好点子
But I gotta say, this is some super smart, genius-level shit.
我们去干倒那帮小婊♥子♥吧
Let's fuck some bitches up!
她这句话完全没有挑战以及挑逗的含义
She means that in a strictly non-combative, healthy way.
各位女士们 我们跟D区的婊♥子♥们玩一玩 告诉他们谁是老大好不好
Yo, ladies, how about we play those D-bitches and show 'em who's boss?
好耶
Yeah!
顺便告诉你 答案就是我 我是老大
The answer is me, by the way. I'm boss.
以及连续一个月没有出现任何暴♥力♥事件了
It has been an entire month with no violent incidents,
- 所以你们赢得了这次机会 女士们 - 太好了
- so you've earned it, ladies! - Yes!
- 我们会打的他们落花流水的 - 好棒哦
- We're gonna destroy them! - Yeah!
你疯了吧 你还想引发一起暴♥乱♥吗
Are you crazy? Do you wanna start another riot?
如果她们是互相打架的话就不是暴♥乱♥
It's not a riot when they're fighting each other.
姐们
Vida.
你要吃点东西吗
You wanna get something to eat?
我有外卖♥♥哦
I got takeout.
我是说真正的食物
I meant real food.
咱们这这食物也算真正的吗
That shit ain't real.
最起码是温乎的 可以正经的上桌吃饭的那种
At least it's halfway warm, and we could sit at a table and eat.
拜托啊 我们不能一直躲着这帮婊♥子♥们啊
Come on. We can't live our lives hiding from these bitches.
我已经烦死了每天躲在我房♥间里了
I'm sick of being in my room all day.
你以为我不是吗
You think I'm not?
她们快把我逼疯了
These bitches push my buttons,
早晚有一天会逼得我反击的
they gonna push the one where I push back.
而且我不能再被揍了
And I can't get beat up again...
我可能坏了一个小宝宝
'cause I maybe got a baby in here.
得了吧 姐们 你肚子里都是你吃下去的垃圾食品好吗
Girl, please. It's all the junk you've been eating.
管他呢 我们每个人都有自己要坚持的梦想啊
Yeah, well, we all gotta have a dream to hold on to.
你知道 你有人使唤的时候要比现在开心一点
You know, you were much happier when you had someone to grind.
那是很好的锻炼好吗 现在我就只能待在我床上
That was good exercise. Now, I'm stuck on my bunk,
看看老杂♥志♥ 做做脚指头拉伸运动
reading old magazines, doing toe-stretches.
我的天 我都快变成我妈妈了
Oh, my God, I'm turning into my mother.
行吧 走
Fine. Let's go.
谢谢
Gracias.
- 我们能坐这里吗 - 那就太好了
- May we sit here? - That would be wonderful.
已经被占了 被我的屁♥股♥
Taken, by my ass. Literally.
这里有人了
Oh, these are taken.
我看着挺空的
They look pretty empty to me.
这是我的灵兽坐的地方 这个是我
This is where my spirit animal sits. And this is where my--
狱警 看到了吗 她拿餐盘打我
CO, you see that? She hit me over the head with a tray.
- 婊♥子♥ - 格洛里亚 格洛里亚
- Bitch! - Gloria! Gloria!
给你季一国 门多萨
That's a shot, Mendoza!
打扫干净
And clean this shit up.
我之前当服务员的时候这么玩过
I used to do this back in my waitressing days.
现在我们来看看放在新瓶子上还好不好用了
Now, let's see if it still works with these new bottles.
- 见证奇迹的时刻 - 我的天
- Ta-da! - Oh, my God!
你就好像库比蒂诺的圣约翰福 不过是用健怡可乐变魔术
It's like St. Joseph of Cupertino, but with diet soda.
这个是一种什么碳酸饱和的原理吗
Is this, like, some kind of a carbonation thing?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表